Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM

Old October 7th, 2016, 11:56 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Okay! I'm sorry, I have to go after this post and I won't be on till later tomorrow. Sorry Jingle!)
Eres woke hours later, blanket thrown off he Brody and eyes refusing to even squint open. The red head let an ugly scowl tug down her lips before she sat up, resting her head on the back of the couch still. She didn't want to move, she was so comfortable and warm. That thought of a cold kitchen made her shiver, but thirst stung the back of her throat. An idea crossed her mind, and she weakly grabbed the blanket before wrapping it around herself in a semi-cocoon. Then, Eres wasted no time in sliding to the kitchen, making sure to step on the bottom of the blanket to not touch the cold floor, and grabbed a tea bag from the cabinet, as well as a kettle.
Totally fine!!)

Luke jerked himself awake as he felt ice cold coffee dump onto himself and his chair. He gasped slightly in shock, his sleepiness quickly going away. The mage stood up and placed the now empty coffee cup on the coffee table before walking over into the kitchen and grabbing several towels.

Soon after cleaning the stains off his hard wood floor, he stretched and looked out the window- noticing it was already the morning. The wind mage scowled and changed clothes as his fresh batch of coffee was heating up. One day he would probably regret all the coffee he drank- but that day wouldn't be today!

Luke poured himself a fresh brew and sipped it, sighing softly. This was typically how his mornings went. He considered getting a rubber mat to keep under that chair so clean-up would be easier. The mage shook his head and smirked softly, he didn't need that.

After finishing his so called "breakfast", that consisted of just plain old coffee, Lukas made his way out the door, pushing some hair out of his eyes as he walked down the street. He wondered how much had changed in the last month.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old October 8th, 2016, 11:54 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Fairytail RP

(Are Zen and Lily still part of this?)
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:58 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Are Zen and Lily still part of this?)
(I believe if you want them to)

Old October 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

(Can Lily continue with Humbertus?)
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:36 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Can Lily continue with Humbertus?)
(Sure!)

Old October 8th, 2016, 07:41 PM
LerotheRabbit

My Mood: Tired

Hey. Mind if I join again? Is it fine if I ask for an update on where we were with Marisol and Bora, if you don't mind, Jingle.

Forums:
Name: Bora
Magic ability: Lightning God Slayer Magic
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/IYsiw7H.jpg
Bora is a man of average stature; he tends to dress in red armor that leaves his chest bare (as to show off his muscles). He has long black hair, which reaches his waist and is typically worn up. In his hair is a metal and spiked hairband which is often sparking from electricity. His eyes are bright yellow-ish color.
Personality: Bora is a prideful and vigorous young man. He's rather arrogant and snarky with an equally big bark and rough bite. He's not afraid of fighting, and loves to show himself off along with his powers. Despite his rather confident and flaunting personality he does have SOME manners and tries to not encroach upon women. But he is still tactless and rather informal, especially around Humbertus. Bora is typically a "fight first ask questions later" type of guy, but he does use his brains. But he does hate being given orders, but he will grudgingly follow them if they're given by a person proven to be stronger than him, or his partner.
Backstory(optional): -still working on it- When Bora was young he encountered Humbertus, a Lightning Dragon Slayer, and promptly started a fight. After it ended in a draw, the two of them quickly bonded and started to travel together in Humbertus' quest to find his dragon.
Other(optional):
-Jingle-Wingle
-Humbertus' "brother" (they're not actually brothers, but it's like they see each other as brothers)

Name: Marisol
Magic ability: Illusion magic; Eye magic
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/FxeRXki.jpg
Marisol is a young woman standing around 5'4 inches. She has dark brown, almost black colored hair that reaches her shoulders in a bob haircut. Her eyes are a light green color and are by far the most expressive part of her body that a person can see.
Due to a skin allergy to the sun (Photosensitivity), Marisol often dresses in many layers of clothes. She usually wears a tunic with baggy pants and leggings that tuck into her sandals. Over that she wears a cloak that reaches her elbows along with several loose scarfs and a pair of long, tight gloves. Marisol covers the bottom part of her face with a thick veil, along with a hat and her shawls.
Her guildmark is a dark brown color on her right wrist. Surrounding her Fairy Tail guild mark are intricate henna designs that are the same color of her guildmark, and usually includes the logo in its design. On her left hand, you’ll see the same henna design, including the fairy tail guild mark, but this copy was done in henna. Marisol also likes to decorate her feet with henna designs that match her hands.
Beneath her heavy clothing, one can see that Marisol enjoys to wear jewelry, but she typically avoids wearing bracelets outside of her house. Marisol usually wears a pair of earrings and several necklaces. Sometimes she’ll wear a loose, threaded necklace over her shawls, typically bearing a symbolic eye.
Personality: Marisol is a woman known for her soft-spoken voice and easy-going attitude. She’s a people person, and enjoys to make others smile and laugh. She’s rather candor and benevolent in personality.
But despite her curiosity, Marisol is not a brave woman and is rather cowardly. Not only that, she is typically insecure of her offensive abilities and usually avoids taking combat-oriented jobs.
Other than that, Marisol is rather complacent and kind, but she does have a mischievous streak and can be rather snarky and cheeky.
Backstory(optional): Still working on it.
Other(optional):
-Jingle-Wingle

Name: Arve
Magic ability: Memory Make
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c964f2d97a.jpg
(Unlike the image, he doesn’t have the white face markings) Arve is a dark-skinned fellow with height that leaves much to be desired (5’2). His hair is an off-white color, which sticks out compared to his skin complexion. Arve often leaves his hair un-brushed, but when it comes to formal occasions he does make time to brush it, and down. This leaves his hair in a messy state, but sometimes he combs his hair with his fingers when bored. Arve’s eyes are a shade of light-ice blue.
Arve often wears two ear pierces in his right ear, and none on his left. Connected to the earrings are a pair of blue feathers that match his eyes. Around his neck he wears a small necklace with blue jewel accessories. He keeps the necklace covered with a red scarf.
For clothes, Arve generally just wears a dark brown or black shirt that leaves his shoulders bare. Crisscrossing his chest are straps, the smaller ones being brown leather ones and the bigger one having a blue and yellow design. For pants, Arve just wears a pair of black baggy pants that reach his knees. Finishing it off he wears a pair of opened-toe sandals.
Personality: Arve is a short and easily disgruntled man. He keeps to himself, and rarely talks to others. It’s not that he’s overly arrogant to the point he thinks him being above others, nor does he have a problem with shyness or insecurities. He doesn’t really find something comforting to entertaining when it comes to conversations. He rather simply play memory games or playing instruments.
Not only that, Arve is rather lazy. Chores are left undone and he’s frequently late to meetings of any sort. He rarely puts thought into his appearance other than to make sure he isn’t dirty, isn’t stinky, and is appropriately dressed. This leaves him with a rather uncaring attitude, which often spreads to other activities and situations. In general, Arve is a carefree and laid back character.
[/b]Backstory(optional):[b] -Still working on it- Arve grew up in a foreign country, and was quite the troublemaker in his youth. His mother and sister, becoming fed up with his antics sent him off to live under the wings of his would-be mentor. It was with the man that he learnt Memory Make as he traveled around with his master (in the master-student way). Eventually he ended up in Fiore, and under his teacher's advice, joined Fairy Tail. He's been there ever since.
Other(optional):
-Has a "friendly" rivalry with Luke
-Has joined Fairy Tail around 15-16
-Jingle-Wingle

Last edited by LerotheRabbit; October 8th, 2016 at 07:43 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:23 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LerotheRabbit View Post
Hey. Mind if I join again? Is it fine if I ask for an update on where we were with Marisol and Bora, if you don't mind, Jingle.

Forums:
Name: Bora
Magic ability: Lightning God Slayer Magic
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/IYsiw7H.jpg
Bora is a man of average stature; he tends to dress in red armor that leaves his chest bare (as to show off his muscles). He has long black hair, which reaches his waist and is typically worn up. In his hair is a metal and spiked hairband which is often sparking from electricity. His eyes are bright yellow-ish color.
Personality: Bora is a prideful and vigorous young man. He's rather arrogant and snarky with an equally big bark and rough bite. He's not afraid of fighting, and loves to show himself off along with his powers. Despite his rather confident and flaunting personality he does have SOME manners and tries to not encroach upon women. But he is still tactless and rather informal, especially around Humbertus. Bora is typically a "fight first ask questions later" type of guy, but he does use his brains. But he does hate being given orders, but he will grudgingly follow them if they're given by a person proven to be stronger than him, or his partner.
Backstory(optional): -still working on it- When Bora was young he encountered Humbertus, a Lightning Dragon Slayer, and promptly started a fight. After it ended in a draw, the two of them quickly bonded and started to travel together in Humbertus' quest to find his dragon.
Other(optional):
-Jingle-Wingle
-Humbertus' "brother" (they're not actually brothers, but it's like they see each other as brothers)

Name: Marisol
Magic ability: Illusion magic; Eye magic
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/FxeRXki.jpg
Marisol is a young woman standing around 5'4 inches. She has dark brown, almost black colored hair that reaches her shoulders in a bob haircut. Her eyes are a light green color and are by far the most expressive part of her body that a person can see.
Due to a skin allergy to the sun (Photosensitivity), Marisol often dresses in many layers of clothes. She usually wears a tunic with baggy pants and leggings that tuck into her sandals. Over that she wears a cloak that reaches her elbows along with several loose scarfs and a pair of long, tight gloves. Marisol covers the bottom part of her face with a thick veil, along with a hat and her shawls.
Her guildmark is a dark brown color on her right wrist. Surrounding her Fairy Tail guild mark are intricate henna designs that are the same color of her guildmark, and usually includes the logo in its design. On her left hand, you’ll see the same henna design, including the fairy tail guild mark, but this copy was done in henna. Marisol also likes to decorate her feet with henna designs that match her hands.
Beneath her heavy clothing, one can see that Marisol enjoys to wear jewelry, but she typically avoids wearing bracelets outside of her house. Marisol usually wears a pair of earrings and several necklaces. Sometimes she’ll wear a loose, threaded necklace over her shawls, typically bearing a symbolic eye.
Personality: Marisol is a woman known for her soft-spoken voice and easy-going attitude. She’s a people person, and enjoys to make others smile and laugh. She’s rather candor and benevolent in personality.
But despite her curiosity, Marisol is not a brave woman and is rather cowardly. Not only that, she is typically insecure of her offensive abilities and usually avoids taking combat-oriented jobs.
Other than that, Marisol is rather complacent and kind, but she does have a mischievous streak and can be rather snarky and cheeky.
Backstory(optional): Still working on it.
Other(optional):
-Jingle-Wingle

Name: Arve
Magic ability: Memory Make
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c964f2d97a.jpg
(Unlike the image, he doesn’t have the white face markings) Arve is a dark-skinned fellow with height that leaves much to be desired (5’2). His hair is an off-white color, which sticks out compared to his skin complexion. Arve often leaves his hair un-brushed, but when it comes to formal occasions he does make time to brush it, and down. This leaves his hair in a messy state, but sometimes he combs his hair with his fingers when bored. Arve’s eyes are a shade of light-ice blue.
Arve often wears two ear pierces in his right ear, and none on his left. Connected to the earrings are a pair of blue feathers that match his eyes. Around his neck he wears a small necklace with blue jewel accessories. He keeps the necklace covered with a red scarf.
For clothes, Arve generally just wears a dark brown or black shirt that leaves his shoulders bare. Crisscrossing his chest are straps, the smaller ones being brown leather ones and the bigger one having a blue and yellow design. For pants, Arve just wears a pair of black baggy pants that reach his knees. Finishing it off he wears a pair of opened-toe sandals.
Personality: Arve is a short and easily disgruntled man. He keeps to himself, and rarely talks to others. It’s not that he’s overly arrogant to the point he thinks him being above others, nor does he have a problem with shyness or insecurities. He doesn’t really find something comforting to entertaining when it comes to conversations. He rather simply play memory games or playing instruments.
Not only that, Arve is rather lazy. Chores are left undone and he’s frequently late to meetings of any sort. He rarely puts thought into his appearance other than to make sure he isn’t dirty, isn’t stinky, and is appropriately dressed. This leaves him with a rather uncaring attitude, which often spreads to other activities and situations. In general, Arve is a carefree and laid back character.
[/b]Backstory(optional):[b] -Still working on it- Arve grew up in a foreign country, and was quite the troublemaker in his youth. His mother and sister, becoming fed up with his antics sent him off to live under the wings of his would-be mentor. It was with the man that he learnt Memory Make as he traveled around with his master (in the master-student way). Eventually he ended up in Fiore, and under his teacher's advice, joined Fairy Tail. He's been there ever since.
Other(optional):
-Has a "friendly" rivalry with Luke
-Has joined Fairy Tail around 15-16
-Jingle-Wingle
(Sure hahha!)

Fawn chuckled softly and sped up once her hand was let go. She looked back at her friend and shook her head in a teasing manner, “What's the rush?” she asked, looking up into the bright sun. The ice mage scowled and put on a pair of sunglasses- the sun meant heat…she did not like the heat.
Sometime later into their walk, the ice mage crafted a simple block of ice to chew on so she wouldn’t get so warm- it was a great idea. She wondered how her friend could stand being under all those clothes all the time. Fawn could barely even hold back from taking them off once it got warm outside.

---

Humbertus continued on his walk, stopping when the girl said she had no parents. He clenched his fists and looked back at Lilly and Bora. He turned on his heels and walked towards her, pace brisk. “Yeah, we will find you a place to call home.” He said, faking his smile as he talked.
The young man knelt down so he was the same height as the little girl. “Come on, let’s get you some dinner and we can talk more there- okay?” he said, standing up again and offering his hand to Lilly. Bert hoped dearly that they could find her a suitable home soon…neither of them wanted anything to do with her- but it was the right thing to do.

Last edited by Jingle; October 8th, 2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:34 PM

My Mood: Amused

Hey, sorry I sort of disappeared- soccer tournament. But welcome back, Lero! Totally accepted))

Eres had prepared her tea, bouncing and gripping her blanket lightly for warmth with every huddled breath. Once the brew had finished, she wasted no time in flinging herself back into the living room, and nesting back into the couch. The comfort was immediate and the redhead sighed, relaxing into the soft fabric.

Before she knew it, she also had a sketch book in her hand, and a pencil in the other. She let herself go with he strokes, watching as her arm seemed to make a head all by itself before filling in the blanks. The once lighter paper was shaded in, and sections were erased and redrawn, erased and redrawn, until the tea mug was on the table empty and the sketch was finished.

Eres smiled a there handy work, gently gliding a hand over it and smiling. But, she paused as she reached the residing hair line, and noticed it's white. And the darker shaded eyes, and slight wind broken- she had drawn Luke.

The redhead almost shirked, before slamming shut the book and chucking it onto the other side of the couch. "That's so creepy. What if Luke finds out I have that? Oh Gosh, I'm so screwed, he'll think I'm crazy! Who goes around just drawings people, Eres? What kind of insane stalker are you?" She rambled at herself, tucking herself deep into a cocoon of blankets a d pillows, before groaning impossibly loud.
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:42 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Luke wandered down the street, steps light. It seemed to be as though the rest of the town hadn't awoken from their sleep yet, so he continued on his way to nowhere in particular. He sighed and ran his hand through his thick hair, looking at the cobblestone streets. As he expected, nothing had really changed.

When he finally stopped his goalless walk, he looked around so he could find his barrings. The mage's eyes opened as he saw he was at Eres's apartment building. Scowling, he turned on his heel and started walking to the river that ran through the village. He was going fishing- yeah...fishing.

Old October 9th, 2016, 01:33 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Cool Re: Fairytail RP

(Just gonna put my old forums out there for easy reference!~

Name: Fawn Millard
Personality: Fawn is quite a loud girl, she likes to really speak her mind when in a conversation. She isn't necessarily the brightest either. She is a tom-boy at heart and tends to not be afraid to get down and dirty to complete a job.

Appearance: Average height, short-to medium length hair with a slight wave to it, bright green eyes.

Clothing: Generally wearing shorts and a tank or an orange romper with long socks and brown military boots.

Picture
Magic: Ice Slave, Ice-Make
Spouse/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Backstory: Ever since living as a low class citizen as a child, Fawn has always wanted to be something great- something different from the average-Joe going on their day-to-day boring jobs. She wanted to do something with her life. So she began to study magic in secrete with a teacher, who eventually lead her to Fairy Tail- which she quickly joined the moment she became an adult. She has loved doing magic and her job ever since.
Other: She has an artistic eye that tends to help her out quite a bit in her magic.

Name: Luke Phott // Lucas Phott // The Whisper of Death

Personality: He can be pretty calm and collected at times, as well as cocky and smart. He tends to lean more onto the "rather safe than sorry" side of the world after his past experiences with other mages. Luke thinks fast and is not too worried about not winning, after all he was meant to kill.

Appearance: Luke is tall and slender- but lean... you can see his muscles through his shirt but he still comes off as a stocky guy. He has naturally white hair and smokey brown eyes, nearly the color of his favorite drink.

Clothing: The wind mage generally wears a loose white button-up shirt, dark blue fitting pants, and black leather boots.

Picture

Magic: Air and Wind Magic, Reflector Magic, Thought Projection Magic, Gravity Magic

Backstory:
Luke was found by Dragon’s Bane, a forbidden guild, before he could even talk. One member took the responsibility to raise him to be a very valuable member for their guild, to create an ultimate wizard that no one could defeat.
That wizard was Miyako- a highly ranked member of Dragon’s Bane. She had the ability of numbing others attacks, as well as the knowledge of creating a reflector shield. Luke quickly learned the defensive magic’s, making it almost impossible to harm him.nHe had a pretty 'normal' childhood (in his mind), besides the fact that he was being trained to kill anyone who crossed his path.
At the age of eight Luke began practicing Air and Wind Magic with Eregor daily. He soon surpassed his mentor and Eregor in power.
By the time Luke was a teen he was one of the most powerful in the guild. He would be sent on missions to assassinate anyone who was willing to pay. Luke killed many people and destroyed hundreds of families. He became known as The Whisper of Death in his own guild and the families of the dead because he would whisper in the ears of his victims before he killed them.
Luke was seventeen when the Magic Council attacked his guild and killed or captured many of its members. He managed to escape but was lost and alone in the world, he finally felt the pain of losing everything he had.

He traveled on his own for a few years, trying to forget his past- forget the bloodshed. No one knew his real name, so he decided to create a new life for himself.
When he reached Mangolia he heard about Fairy Tail and how powerful the members were. Luke learned how they did good deeds for the people. Luke joined Fairy Tail and was welcomed with open arms, even by the one who knew his past. He had made a promise to Master Makarov to never kill another and to not ever use his full power unless the guild is in danger.
No one knows about Luke’s past but Makarov.

There are rumors that he was able to hold his own against Gildarts in a spar, (though never proven by either of them, it did happen) .

Other: Joined Fairy Tail a few years ago after Dragon's Bane fell apart. S-class Wizard, loves coffee!

Name: Humbertus
Personality: Humbertus is a typical “side kick”. He is always there to support the lead- however he still has his own time to shine. He isn’t much of a flirt but when he meets someone he can hit it off with, he is quite affectionate (whether it is a friend or it is a lover).
Appearance: The dragon slayer is a tall and thin man, generally thought of as weak due to his 'lack' of muscle. He has bright red hair and soft green eyes. One of his eyes holds a nasty scar, due to a past duel with Bora, so he decides to hide it with an eye patch.

Clothing: Humbertus wears whatever he could really afford at that moment. Whether it is an old and used shirt with capris, or an brand new piece of covering armor- as long as it covers himself up and makes him feel clothed, he'll wear it. He also, as stated earlier, wears a black eye patch that he only ever takes off for showers or occasionally when sleeping (if he falls ill).

Picture
Magic: Lightening Dragon Slayer (Class 3)
Backstory: When he was a young boy the dragon that raised him and taught him magic vanished- leaving him with nothing. He wandered for many months before stumbling into Bora and the two bonded and became quite close- growing up together and training together. By the time Humbertus was around 16, the two had decided to join a guild- known as Fairy Tail. After saving up as much spare money as he possibly could, Humbertus was able to purchase a Lightening Dragon Slayer lacrima to make his magic even stronger.

Other: Jiggle-wiggle

Last edited by Jingle; April 5th, 2017 at 09:03 AM.