Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old February 26th, 2017, 08:38 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry began to slowly ease her pace, slowing down, as her lungs ached from the run. She didn't mind that, but she was more of a sprint runner than a long distance runner, and couldn't run all that far. looked around, her chest heaving but a happy expression on her face. It had been a long time since she could just enjoy the company of another cat. She hadn't been able to do this in quite some time due to first a long journey, and then battle after battle with only a short break in between each one. But now, things had settled down, and she could go out for runs with other warriors, not just patrols. Flicking her tail, she looked around, having caught her breath, she wondered how far they'd gone. Lioncry had not yet explored this part of the territory entirely. She'd been here, but never fully explored it.
The warrior started to slow her pace along with Lioncry,now in a slow trot next to her. She let out small pants from the running,her tongue peaking out of her mouth and taking gulps of cold winter air. Blue eyes gazed around where they were,unfamiliar territory. Skyclan scent still lingered in the air,so they were not away from their home but the place looked barely touched,no pawprints intended into the snow. the air felt still,quiet besides their heavy breathing. It felt still,like nothing was moving and the area was paused. "It's so pretty here." Maplespider said between pants. Small snowflakes dropped on the tip of her nose which caused her to sneeze.
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart smiled as he caught the faint sound of her purr. He was comforted that she had the same feeling about this outing. As he hobbled along, his gait thrown off slightly by the splint, he was left alone to his thought during the periods of silence. He stole another glance at her, only to see her focused on the stars. His interest perked, he tilted his head upwards as well, and his pastel green hues were met with the myriad of stars above him. A twinge of grief pricked him. By his beliefs, every star up there was a warrior of Skyclan, or maybe even some of the ither Clan cats too. There were way too many there to count. Was it really true that each and every speck of light was the soul of a cat at some period of time? Yes, he couldn't question that. His faith in Starclan was one of the only constants in his life and he held to it. But what made him sad was the fact that he knew his sister was up there, his mother his father. He didn't know where exactly, he just held onto the fact that they were there. So far it seemed like most of his closest friends were up there, not down here. Some of the only friends that he had here was his former mentor, Pebblechase; the deputy, Auroraflame; and now Scorchedpetal. What if he got to close to her? As merely the touch of their whiskers together whisked her away to the stars as well? That's what concerned him about the questions she finally asked.

No, he had never considered a mate, mostly because there had been no one to consider. He was more interested for the time being in finding good friends that would stick by him and support him, like Pebblechase, and Auroraflame. He didn't even allow his mind to wander that far, only letting himself focus on what was right there in front of him. But now this question was opening up thoughts he had never considered before. Did he want a mate? To some level or another. Did he have time to start a family? Well of course, what was he doing now? Just wandering around useless. Might as well carry in the Clan. Did any cat even love him enough to be his mate? He highly doubted that. The only way he could see himself with a family was because there would be another cat similar to him who only wanted the clan to thrive, so they wanted kits. After that he was almost positive that they would leave him in search of a fully healthy and capable mate, not some scrawny tom who only had three decent limbs. He sighed, and then panicked as he realized he hadn't said anything, and had let her question dangle in the air, unanswered. He saw that her eyes were turned away. See? She doesn't even like me enough to look at me directly. He thought down heartedly. "Not...not really. I haven't really had much time to think about it. Sure it's crossed my mind once or twice. But then one moment I'm serving my clan, the next I'm a useless piece of folding who can hardly walk without assistance. I'm mean, you don't need to spare my feelings on this, but seriously, who would want to be mates with a tom cat who can't seem to do anything in a perfect fashion? Always loping around dealing with their personal issues. I mean really, you wouldn't want that would you?" He asked genuinely. He didn't expect anything grand to come from her. Only that she would try and persuade him nicely that he wasn't worthless. And that's what every cat always says.
Scorchedpetal nodded. "It doesn't matter if you are still or active, but if you have a heart for your clan." she said, and kept a smile on her face. “Do not feel you are worthless, Cliffheart. It takes a brave soul to admit his weakness, and that you have done. This clan needs strong souls like yours.” she purred, then looked up at the sky. “Take the stars for example. When darkness comes, many find it hard to see and no where near as fun as day, but stars can’t shine without darkness.” she meowed. “You, Cliff, are a star, and your darkness is that leg of yours. Do you think you would still shine without your weakness, or would you have followed what everyone wants? Your leg makes you stronger than them not weaker.” she meowed, and gave his ear a soft lick.
Old February 26th, 2017, 10:59 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal nodded. "It doesn't matter if you are still or active, but if you have a heart for your clan." she said, and kept a smile on her face. “Do not feel you are worthless, Cliffheart. It takes a brave soul to admit his weakness, and that you have done. This clan needs strong souls like yours.” she purred, then looked up at the sky. “Take the stars for example. When darkness comes, many find it hard to see and no where near as fun as day, but stars can’t shine without darkness.” she meowed. “You, Cliff, are a star, and your darkness is that leg of yours. Do you think you would still shine without your weakness, or would you have followed what everyone wants? Your leg makes you stronger than them not weaker.” she meowed, and gave his ear a soft lick.
[holy carp that was deep]
Cliffheart listened in silence. He was listening but was finding it hard to believe. As she told him that he was a star, he shook his head disdainfully and looked at the peaty ground below him. She was probably just saying this to comfort him....right? Although no matter how many times he went over that thought, he couldn't help but feel hopeful that she was actually right. He wanted to believe it, he really did, but how? This was similar to everything every cat had ever to,d him. 'You are special!' And 'You are different!' Those were what bothered him, because yes he was painfully aware of how different he was. But there was something in the way that she said it. She sounded truly genuine about it, and ...oh how he desperately wanted to believe he could be great. But then again, look at the leader and deputy, they seemed perfect. They seemed to always know how to handle things, their bodies were in perfect shape. He couldn't be like them. It just wasn't possible. Still shaking his dusty head in disbelief, he sighed and threw his head back and let his hues wander the starry sky above him.
His hues lingered there, and jumped from the different specks of light. What is she was right? Was he truly a star? How could he be if he couldn't function on all limbs? He couldn't wrap his mind around it. For him, the leaders were flawless. Even Singenight, Bucknight, Ratnight and Blazingnight. They too were all flawless, just in different ways. How could he be a leader, a star a hero, if he could run fast enough to save everyone. He just couldn't. "Look, Scorched, I can't. I'm not made out to be leader. I hear what you have to say and everything, and I thank you for saying it. But I think the problem is, is that I don't think we're seeing the same cat. You seem to see someone who knows what then want when they want, and they know how to get it. They know they can power through anything and rise to the occasion. I don't see that in me. Sorry, but I don't." He said simply, turning away from her, not wanting to see the look in her face. "I don't think I can be a hero. Heroes seem to have it all together. Who would want a hero who isn't fast enough to save the day? Who isn't good enough to stand tall and firm?" He asked, anger boiling inside him. It wasn't directed at her, but it was still there festering inside him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:21 PM

Question Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
[holy carp that was deep]
Cliffheart listened in silence. He was listening but was finding it hard to believe. As she told him that he was a star, he shook his head disdainfully and looked at the peaty ground below him. She was probably just saying this to comfort him....right? Although no matter how many times he went over that thought, he couldn't help but feel hopeful that she was actually right. He wanted to believe it, he really did, but how? This was similar to everything every cat had ever to,d him. 'You are special!' And 'You are different!' Those were what bothered him, because yes he was painfully aware of how different he was. But there was something in the way that she said it. She sounded truly genuine about it, and ...oh how he desperately wanted to believe he could be great. But then again, look at the leader and deputy, they seemed perfect. They seemed to always know how to handle things, their bodies were in perfect shape. He couldn't be like them. It just wasn't possible. Still shaking his dusty head in disbelief, he sighed and threw his head back and let his hues wander the starry sky above him.
His hues lingered there, and jumped from the different specks of light. What is she was right? Was he truly a star? How could he be if he couldn't function on all limbs? He couldn't wrap his mind around it. For him, the leaders were flawless. Even Singenight, Bucknight, Ratnight and Blazingnight. They too were all flawless, just in different ways. How could he be a leader, a star a hero, if he could run fast enough to save everyone. He just couldn't. "Look, Scorched, I can't. I'm not made out to be leader. I hear what you have to say and everything, and I thank you for saying it. But I think the problem is, is that I don't think we're seeing the same cat. You seem to see someone who knows what then want when they want, and they know how to get it. They know they can power through anything and rise to the occasion. I don't see that in me. Sorry, but I don't." He said simply, turning away from her, not wanting to see the look in her face. "I don't think I can be a hero. Heroes seem to have it all together. Who would want a hero who isn't fast enough to save the day? Who isn't good enough to stand tall and firm?" He asked, anger boiling inside him. It wasn't directed at her, but it was still there festering inside him.
"Cliffheart, leaders are not just strength and body, they are heart and mind. StarClan would not dare give nine lives to a cat with only the ablity to walk. In my eyes, you'd be a great leader! Think about what you have accomplished, in all the moons that leg has bothered you! And the cat that you manages to escape from when others couldn't. You are a true, strong hero, Cliffheart. You have mind and heart, and that leg means nothing as a leader. I bet, if Grousestar had that same issue he would still be the same, the deputy then leader." she purred, and nuzzled him. She was trying her hardest to get him to see she meant every single syllable she said. But then again, she could only do so much to change his mind until she couldn't try no more. But she knew his pain, where his anger layed. She only wanted to hep soothe it. To help him, to make him happy and joyful. But then again she probably wasn't going to be able to tell him she liked him. By the way she's seen him and how he felt, he probably felt on worthy for a mate, and all the while she felt unworthy to be his mate. She did like him, in all honesty, and she had courage at that time. For about a moon or two they have been talking, and she only wanted for him to see she was trying to make him happy. "You are brighter than all of Silverpelt. Remember that." she said softly as she nuzzled him
And there again her pelt heated up as she did so. She slowly drew back so she didn't stir up alarm and looked away. Her eyes shining softly with her blush. How was she going to tell him? Hey I like ya wanna be mates? No, oh for the love of StarClan no! There had to be a better way to make him see. She looked up again and smiled. The stars! Purrfect! she thought with, well a purr. "And if you look, Cliffheart, not all stars shine brightly alone. There are some stars, litter twin stars, that rely on each other to shine." she purred, pointing her nose in the direction of two stars that sat next to each other. "If they were to be moved, one would shine fine while the other would be nearly unseen." he meowed then looked at him. "Maybe you need your twin star." she purred again.

Last edited by monfang; March 6th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

"Cliffheart, leaders are not just strength and body, they are heart and mind. StarClan would not dare give nine lives to a cat with only the ablity to walk. In my eyes, you'd be a great leader! Think about what you have accomplished, in all the moons that leg has bothered you! And the cat that you manages to escape from when others couldn't. You are a true, strong hero, Cliffheart. You have mind and heart, and that leg means nothing as a leader. I bet, if Grousestar had that same issue he would still be the same, the deputy then leader." she purred, and nuzzled him. She was trying her hardest to get him to see she meant every single syllable she said. But then again, she could only do so much to change his mind until she couldn't try no more. But she knew his pain, where his anger layed. She only wanted to hep soothe it. To help him, to make him happy and joyful. But then again she probably wasn't going to be able to tell him she liked him. By the way she's seen him and how he felt, he probably felt on worthy for a mate, and all the while she felt unworthy to be his mate. She did like him, in all honesty, and she had courage at that time. For about a moon or two they have been talking, and she only wanted for him to see she was trying to make him happy. "You are brighter than all of Silverpelt. Remember that." she said softly as she nuzzled him
And there again her pelt heated up as she did so. She slowly drew back so she didn't stir up alarm and looked away. Her eyes shining softly with her blush. How was she going to tell him? Hey I like ya wanna be mates? No, oh for the love of StarClan no! There had to be a better way to make him see. She looked up again and smiled. The stars! Purrfect! she thought with, well a purr. "And if you look, Cliffheart, not all stars shine brightly alone. There are some stars, litter twin stars, that rely on each other to shine." she purred, pointing her nose in the direction of two stars that sat next to each other. "If they were to be moved, one would shine fine while the other would be nearly unseen." he meowed then looked at him. "Maybe you need your twin star." she purred again.
Cliffheart still couldn't make himself look at her. He didn't know what he would find there. He couldn't be sure that she was telling the whole truth. But then again, why was he making everything this way? Didn't he deserve to be happy? Yes, but what if what made him happy, wasn't what made her happy. He wanted her to be happy. And if that meant letting her go to live with a perfectly normal and healthy mate, then so be it. He could suffer that much to see her happy. He didn't want to tie her down, to keep her away from something better. He couldn't do that to such a beautiful cat. For the first time in his life, he felt as if he knew what he truly wanted. What he wanted was Scorchedpetal. He wanted her, and not just for her beautiful eyes and fur. But for her personality. She way of lifting him up. Keeping him straightened out and aligned, just as much as his splint. Now that he could look back on it, he could see what she had been grung to get to him. And now he felt terrible for it. He needed to stop moping around about his condition. Working up the courage, he lowered his head back down and turned to Scorched, where he saw her eyes turned towards the stars again and lit up with beauty. He felt an uncontrollable purr rise in his throat. Why couldn't he have noticed before? He loved her. Just hopefully she felt the same way back.
Cliffheart was able to work up the courage to lay his tail across her back, letting it drape over her shoulders in an embrace. "Thank you Scorched. Really, I...I don't really know how I could have done anything without you." He purred nuzzling her her in a pesky way, hoping to lighten the mood. "I still don't think I could be a leade though. It just doesn't seem right for me. Now sure, if I was asked, I probably would have the courage to turn it down, but I would jump all over it either. I don't really know how to handle the lives of others in my paws." He said a bit bash fully. He was lightening up, feeling better. Scorchedpetal was being a great friend t him, with her wise and encouraging words. He loved her for that, how she seemed to know the right thing to say at the right time.although, the dusty colored tom was about to make a remark about what he saw as a cheesy compliment, when she spoke again. 'Maybe you need to find your twin star.' Her words echoed in his ears. He was floored by it, and his spirits soared. Maybe this was it? Could it be? But what if she rejected him? Sure they hadn't known each other for too terribly long, but he assumed that the experience of everything amounted up for a lifetime of friendship, and maybe even a little more. He had to try, didn't he? "Look, uh Scorched, I uh....I want to ask you something." He said, taking a large nervous gulp. He had to swallow his nerves, or else nothing would come out. He had to push on. He started this now, he had to end it. He couldn't leave her hanging. "You said I need to find my twin star, and I couldn't help but think about all you've helped me through. You above all cats came to me and asked if I wanted to share your food. From then on we've been talking. It has been you who has comforted me through all this mouse dung with my leg. You're the one who has helped me out on this journey. I can see now that I think...." His nerves were getting stronger again, the fear of rejection growing inside him threatening to burst. "I think uh...I think I want you to be my twin a Star. The one who helps me to shine bright. But I...I also want to be the one to help you shine bright too. Like, ugh, I think what-- No I know what I mean. What I mean is... Uhh Scorched, I want to know if you'll be that one for me, my mate." He said. Almost as immediately as the words left his mouth, his fear rushed him and he glanced down at his paws, dragging them in circles in the dirt. Great, now she would hate him, unless he could save it real quick. "That is uh, if you want to I guess." He said with a bashful look up at her while his nose stayed pointed to the ground.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Cliffheart still couldn't make himself look at her. He didn't know what he would find there. He couldn't be sure that she was telling the whole truth. But then again, why was he making everything this way? Didn't he deserve to be happy? Yes, but what if what made him happy, wasn't what made her happy. He wanted her to be happy. And if that meant letting her go to live with a perfectly normal and healthy mate, then so be it. He could suffer that much to see her happy. He didn't want to tie her down, to keep her away from something better. He couldn't do that to such a beautiful cat. For the first time in his life, he felt as if he knew what he truly wanted. What he wanted was Scorchedpetal. He wanted her, and not just for her beautiful eyes and fur. But for her personality. She way of lifting him up. Keeping him straightened out and aligned, just as much as his splint. Now that he could look back on it, he could see what she had been grung to get to him. And now he felt terrible for it. He needed to stop moping around about his condition. Working up the courage, he lowered his head back down and turned to Scorched, where he saw her eyes turned towards the stars again and lit up with beauty. He felt an uncontrollable purr rise in his throat. Why couldn't he have noticed before? He loved her. Just hopefully she felt the same way back.
Cliffheart was able to work up the courage to lay his tail across her back, letting it drape over her shoulders in an embrace. "Thank you Scorched. Really, I...I don't really know how I could have done anything without you." He purred nuzzling her her in a pesky way, hoping to lighten the mood. "I still don't think I could be a leade though. It just doesn't seem right for me. Now sure, if I was asked, I probably would have the courage to turn it down, but I would jump all over it either. I don't really know how to handle the lives of others in my paws." He said a bit bash fully. He was lightening up, feeling better. Scorchedpetal was being a great friend t him, with her wise and encouraging words. He loved her for that, how she seemed to know the right thing to say at the right time.although, the dusty colored tom was about to make a remark about what he saw as a cheesy compliment, when she spoke again. 'Maybe you need to find your twin star.' Her words echoed in his ears. He was floored by it, and his spirits soared. Maybe this was it? Could it be? But what if she rejected him? Sure they hadn't known each other for too terribly long, but he assumed that the experience of everything amounted up for a lifetime of friendship, and maybe even a little more. He had to try, didn't he? "Look, uh Scorched, I uh....I want to ask you something." He said, taking a large nervous gulp. He had to swallow his nerves, or else nothing would come out. He had to push on. He started this now, he had to end it. He couldn't leave her hanging. "You said I need to find my twin star, and I couldn't help but think about all you've helped me through. You above all cats came to me and asked if I wanted to share your food. From then on we've been talking. It has been you who has comforted me through all this mouse dung with my leg. You're the one who has helped me out on this journey. I can see now that I think...." His nerves were getting stronger again, the fear of rejection growing inside him threatening to burst. "I think uh...I think I want you to be my twin a Star. The one who helps me to shine bright. But I...I also want to be the one to help you shine bright too. Like, ugh, I think what-- No I know what I mean. What I mean is... Uhh Scorched, I want to know if you'll be that one for me, my mate." He said. Almost as immediately as the words left his mouth, his fear rushed him and he glanced down at his paws, dragging them in circles in the dirt. Great, now she would hate him, unless he could save it real quick. "That is uh, if you want to I guess." He said with a bashful look up at her while his nose stayed pointed to the ground.
Scorchedpetal giggled as he nuzzled her and as she listened to his words. He seemed to be doing better! At this point she felt better herself for being able to make him smile. She stared at the star and then her mind froze as she took in the rest of his words. Me? As his mate? something she was darn near asking herself. But he did it first. The world seemed to stop as she slowly looked at him. She was entirely too speechless to try to talk, she'd sound like a stutterbug. So she let her orbs flicker around in thought before she smiled and turned to him, as he stared at the ground. She gave a small purr and licked his cheek. "Of course... Who else would take you on walks?" she meowed jokingly, finally able to speak. She nuzzled him slightly with a push, to tip him not to topple him, and she trotted away playfully. She hoped he wasn't in too much pain to deny a little small amount of running. She wasn't going to run to one edge of SkyClan to the other, more like mess with him until he tackled her. She wasn't being mean or rude, or trying to mock him. More like trying to have some fun, get him to be playful to, even if it meant he couldn't run and jump everywhere. She loved him for who he was, just a tom who had no flaws in her eyes, just purrfect imperfections.
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:31 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorchedpetal giggled as he nuzzled her and as she listened to his words. He seemed to be doing better! At this point she felt better herself for being able to make him smile. She stared at the star and then her mind froze as she took in the rest of his words. Me? As his mate? something she was darn near asking herself. But he did it first. The world seemed to stop as she slowly looked at him. She was entirely too speechless to try to talk, she'd sound like a stutterbug. So she let her orbs flicker around in thought before she smiled and turned to him, as he stared at the ground. She gave a small purr and licked his cheek. "Of course... Who else would take you on walks?" she meowed jokingly, finally able to speak. She nuzzled him slightly with a push, to tip him not to topple him, and she trotted away playfully. She hoped he wasn't in too much pain to deny a little small amount of running. She wasn't going to run to one edge of SkyClan to the other, more like mess with him until he tackled her. She wasn't being mean or rude, or trying to mock him. More like trying to have some fun, get him to be playful to, even if it meant he couldn't run and jump everywhere. She loved him for who he was, just a tom who had no flaws in her eyes, just purrfect imperfections.
Cliffheart smiled as he watched her gazed turn towards him lovingly. She had said yes! He was ecstatic, he wanted to run to jump, to scream! He couldn't explain it, mostly because he had never truly felt these raw pure emotions before, only one sided ones. He had never been able to have that true relationship with anyone, only small ones. He felt amazing that someone had actually cared for him. There was hope for him right? Of course there was, because his hope, his little Star was right here in front of him, confessing her feelings just as he had done. Just as he believed the stars beautiful, so was she, and he was beginning to notice more details now. Now that his mind wasn't clouded and self centered in his injured limb, he could see how the stars reflected beautifully in Scorched's eyes. He didn't deserve this perfection of a cat. Certainly he didn't. He didn't know what to do, so all he did was lean against her, purring. Without much hesitation, he reached forwards, swiping his tongue across her cheek, and drowned her in purs. As he felt her pull away, he had a slight moment of doubt, that she had been messing with him, pranking him, deceiving him. His heart was about to break in two, but he realized she wanted to play with him. That was how unsteady he could be. He didn't always believe everything right away. He had to doubt others, himself, and now his mate. That was one thing he strangled most with, and would in his new relationship. Trust, he had to trust her that she would be faithful to him, like he would be to her. They had to depend on each other now, to be each others twin star. They could be great, but only together would they shine their brightest.
With a playful little jump, he leaped towards her in pursuit. He quickly gained on her and was by her side, nudging her playfully in the flank. He was purring the entire time, and for once, he was forgetting about his leg, which had caused him so many problems. He was happy, and that was it. He was feeling true joy, which he hadn't felt in so long. And for once he finally felt free.
Old February 27th, 2017, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Cliffheart smiled as he watched her gazed turn towards him lovingly. She had said yes! He was ecstatic, he wanted to run to jump, to scream! He couldn't explain it, mostly because he had never truly felt these raw pure emotions before, only one sided ones. He had never been able to have that true relationship with anyone, only small ones. He felt amazing that someone had actually cared for him. There was hope for him right? Of course there was, because his hope, his little Star was right here in front of him, confessing her feelings just as he had done. Just as he believed the stars beautiful, so was she, and he was beginning to notice more details now. Now that his mind wasn't clouded and self centered in his injured limb, he could see how the stars reflected beautifully in Scorched's eyes. He didn't deserve this perfection of a cat. Certainly he didn't. He didn't know what to do, so all he did was lean against her, purring. Without much hesitation, he reached forwards, swiping his tongue across her cheek, and drowned her in purs. As he felt her pull away, he had a slight moment of doubt, that she had been messing with him, pranking him, deceiving him. His heart was about to break in two, but he realized she wanted to play with him. That was how unsteady he could be. He didn't always believe everything right away. He had to doubt others, himself, and now his mate. That was one thing he strangled most with, and would in his new relationship. Trust, he had to trust her that she would be faithful to him, like he would be to her. They had to depend on each other now, to be each others twin star. They could be great, but only together would they shine their brightest.
With a playful little jump, he leaped towards her in pursuit. He quickly gained on her and was by her side, nudging her playfully in the flank. He was purring the entire time, and for once, he was forgetting about his leg, which had caused him so many problems. He was happy, and that was it. He was feeling true joy, which he hadn't felt in so long. And for once he finally felt free.
Scorchedpetal purred as he nuzzled her, and she then nudged against him, only advancing slightly. She giggled as she did and hit him wit her tail and laughed. She saw a clearing up ahead and made her way to the clearing, then sat in the middle, looking at the now clearer, more brighter night sky that shone like day over her. She noticed the lack of snow, and usually she was sad about the going to winter, she felt that this year was going to be amazing. She had someone to ride along the troubles with her! She had her Twin Star. Maybe that was what their relationship was circled around. The stary sky lit up her burnt brown pelt and her soft, yellow eyes. The moons made it even better as the cool wind swept by her pelt, the breeze very welcomed to her. She wrapped her tail around her paws and became lost in her own world, the sounds of the birds and the wind and the rustling grass and... pawsteps? Cliffheart's pawsteps. She opened her eyes and lowered her head, looking at the tom. She gave a small smile at him and chuckled softly. She looked at him again after a moment then she suddenly fell on her back and looked up at the night sky, staring at the stars. She loved the stars. It was the best feeling to see them, to see the great Silverpelt in it's full beauty, where all of StarClan looked down on them, watched them. She purred at the thought that by their planned destiny she was able to meet Cliffheart.
Old February 27th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wurzel scurried higher, his bicolour brown pelt blending into the trees, but not enough as his snow-white legs and under-body stood out. He breathed a small sigh of relief as only one cat advanced, but the tom who was following him was fully grown. and wurzel; being an 8 moon old cat, was no match. Wurzel slowly made his way up the branches crisscrossing and sticking in his pelt, he continued on though.

{ @Spirit }
Nightshade kept low, but once he realized this scent came from the trees, and it was not one he knew, he realized the intruder was stuck. Not many cats from outside SkyClan were good at escaping from a tree in other ways than down.
So instead of continuing his stealthy ways, he stood up completely and sprinted towards the tree, being there in a few milliseconds, and at once darting up the tree with clear practice: It didn't take him more than seconds to reach Wurzel.
Once he were at the branch, he realized that this cat was a young one, and with a quick sniff realized he were either a rogue or a loner, since he did not recognize the scent as a clan scent. "Intruder! What do you want here?" He said, growling and standing confidently at the start of the branch, blocking Wurzel's path to the trunk and thus the way down.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 27th, 2017, 11:34 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Nightshade kept low, but once he realized this scent came from the trees, and it was not one he knew, he realized the intruder was stuck. Not many cats from outside SkyClan were good at escaping from a tree in other ways than down.
So instead of continuing his stealthy ways, he stood up completely and sprinted towards the tree, being there in a few milliseconds, and at once darting up the tree with clear practice: It didn't take him more than seconds to reach Wurzel.
Once he were at the branch, he realized that this cat was a young one, and with a quick sniff realized he were either a rogue or a loner, since he did not recognize the scent as a clan scent. "Intruder! What do you want here?" He said, growling and standing confidently at the start of the branch, blocking Wurzel's path to the trunk and thus the way down.
The Bi-coloured Tom let out a squeak as the older cat cut his path off. Wurzel preffered to hunt lower down in the trees, and even then he preferred to hunt the larger, but slows birds that came by; so he wasn't used for the high pace of the Skyclan cats. He shuffled back onto an older branch, it creaked under his wait, but it held. The Tom slowly backed up; planning to jump over to another tree. But was dismayed when he realised there were no trees that were close enough. He cursed at his foolishness. "I'm sorry! I was hungry and I didn't realise I was in your territory, and it was only one piece of prey!..." He mewed with fright; nearly screaming when he realised what he just said. Why did I do that? They guard their prey like their cats! "I could catch another peice for you; I'll do it in my territory, but it won't be big." The tom wept, though he was kind, hard-working, and loyal, Wurzel was not brave.

{ @Trashy Sky @Spirit }

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; March 5th, 2017 at 03:29 AM.