Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Today 10:02 AM

Old February 5th, 2017, 04:02 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

[for @Random Melody]
Acornflash strided out of the clearing, suppressing a yawn as he made his way through the undergrowth. He had stayed up in the early hours of dawn, making sure he knew this place like the back of his paw. Surveying the area, everything slowly beginning to fall into place as he saw more and more, a smile twitched at his muzzle before growing into a grin. Grousestar and Auroraflame had done a good job claiming this territory. Well, with the exception of the Dusk Syndicate so near to them; that was a little alarming. Nonetheless, he still appreciated the abundance of prey and herbs for his Clan. "Alright!" Acornflash halted, gazing at every tree near them. "There's some moss on that tree nearby," he said, flicking his tail to the left at a large oak stump. "I suspect you already know how to collect moss, correct? I'm sure some of the apprentices have demonstrated it." Without waiting for a reply from his apprentice, he unsheathed his claws and held up one of his paws, curling his claws and yanking them downward, slicing the air. "Somewhat like that. Maybe a little bit slower, or else the moss will be shredded into bits. Now, I'll be close by - I'm going to collect moss at this tree over here. If you need anything, just let me know," he meowed, spinning on his heel and trotting over to his designated tree, letting out a long, deep sigh. I don't think I did that correctly, he decided. A mentor's supposed to... guide the apprentice, not leave them to their own devices. Oops.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; February 5th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[for @Random Melody]
Acornflash strided out of the clearing, suppressing a yawn as he made his way through the undergrowth. He had stayed up in the early hours of dawn, making sure he knew this place like the back of his paw. Surveying the area, everything slowly beginning to fall into place as he saw more and more, a smile twitched at his muzzle before growing into a grin. Grousestar and Auroraflame had done a good job claiming this territory. Well, with the exception of the Dusk Syndicate so near to them; that was a little alarming. Nonetheless, he still appreciated the abundance of prey and herbs for his Clan. "Alright!" Acornflash halted, gazing at every tree near them. "There's some moss on that tree nearby," he said, flicking his tail to the left at a large oak stump. "I suspect you already know how to collect moss, correct? I'm sure some of the apprentices have demonstrated it." Without waiting for a reply from his apprentice, he unsheathed his claws and held up one of his paws, curling his claws and yanking them downward, slicing the air. "Somewhat like that. Maybe a little bit slower, or else the moss will be shredded into bits. Now, I'll be close by - I'm going to collect moss at this tree over here. If you need anything, just let me know," he meowed, spinning on his heel and trotting over to his designated tree, letting out a long, deep sigh. I don't think I did that correctly, he decided. A mentor's supposed to... guide the apprentice, not leave them to their own devices. Oops.
Brightpaw bounded after her mentor, enjoying the breeze swishing through her fur. She slowed her pace beside Acornflash, smiling as she followed his gaze to the oak tree. "Okay," She mewed in response, then looked up at the question. She opened her mouth to give the affirmative but fell silent, watching her mentor slice the air. "Gotchaa." She purred, flicking her tail as she copied him, arching her paw and sliving down at the air. "Okay Acornflash!" She watched him pad off, then trotted over to the tree her mentor had instructed her to go to.

Smiling, she raised a paw, arching it and unsheathing her claws as far as they could go. She took a deep breath, and sliced down, though not as quick as she'd sliced the air a few moments ago, remembering her mentors words. The moss she'd sliced off fell to the ground, and Brightpaw grinned when she saw she'd left no dirt or bark on the piece of moss. The calico chuckled to herself, her sea-green eyes glimmering. I wonder what Creekpaw is doing... She glanced sideways at Acornflash, then turned her attention back to the tree. I'll find out later. She decided, turning her concentration to the moss as she sliced again.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:04 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{It's quite alright ^^ and sorry mines fairly late}
The cream tabby flicked his ear, agreeing with the molly, liking the fact that he wasn't the only one who thought that way about becoming a higher up "I'm the same way, though I don't really want to become deputy or medicine cat. I'd much rather be...well....me. And I cannot see myself becoming leader, or deputy, or medicine cat, that's not the way I'm wired." he quipped, it was rare for him to talk about such things, and to say such things in such an intellectual way, it wasn't like him, but he felt strongly about this, more so than most of his other opinions and ideas "It makes me sad, there's a lot of cats who want that power, they show off, or just cheat. In my opinion Grousestar is an amazing leader, and Auroraflame is a great choice for deputy. Ebonypaw is still learning, but that's what makes her great, the fact that even without a mentor she's still trying her hardest." he stated, awe gleamed in his green hues, he found those three admirable, they were much better than what he could ever dream to be, but that wouldn't stop him, he still planed on becoming the greatest warrior in the clan, but not to try and gain power, rather, to protect the ones he cares for. Now of course he would never state that aloud, to even in his wildist dreams, to state such a weakness to others would be his downfall.
Sweetpaw was yanked out of his thoughts when Sycamorepaw stated her opinions about tribes, upon hearing her conclusion he felt anger rise, annoyance blossom, he swiveled his head and glared at the molly, his forest green orbs danced wit his annoyance and disbelief "You're letting your fate control your destiny." he said cooly, his tail tip flicked back and fourth as he continued to stare a tear the older apprentice "Maybe instead of letting others choose for you, you can create your own path, your own destiny. It's your life, do what you want with it." he stated, lifting his head so he could look down at the other, showing exactly what he thought of her at the moment. Sweetpaw believed in fate, and destiny, but he would never let one control the other, he hates being told what to do, he would rather much be free, make his own destiny, but of course he was just an apprentice, a newbie, he would have to wait until he became a warrior to do as he pleases, but he promised himself, just for a little while, he would out up with the bossing around.
The older apprentice had begun to realize just how angry Sweetpaw really was, and found his name quite ironic. He was no where near being sweet. His parents must have been crazy to name him that. Listening to him rant to her, lecture her, she didn't respond. She just stared forward, listening quietly and waiting for him to finish. He jumped to conclusions, put words in her mouth, and she wasn't going to let him act like a know-it-all. "Tell me when I ever stated I was going to let someone or something else decide make choices for me?" She asked, finally turning her eyes to him. There was an annoyance buried in her gaze, but there was also a simple calm. There was no desire for her to snap at him now, but if he continued like this she would. "I will make my own choices, and I will do what I want. That does not change my view on whether if something is supposed to happen, it will happen." She stared intently at him, her eyes slightly narrowed before she finally snapped her gaze away. "There's a difference between me believing in something happening and me letting it happen. I will control my life. No one has a say in my life."
Suddenly the distance became interesting as she gazed forward, taking a moment to truly gather her thoughts. "What I meant was a bigger picture, like the entire clan moving here, Sweetpaw. My life is mine, but things with the clan are different. If something is meant to happen for our clan, not much can stop it. But I can control what happens in my life."
Sycamorepaw felt she didn't portray her thoughts very well, but she decided that if he wanted to continue she would just change the subject. The topic was too complicated, and he was too eager to jump to conclusions.
Old February 6th, 2017, 09:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

The older apprentice had begun to realize just how angry Sweetpaw really was, and found his name quite ironic. He was no where near being sweet. His parents must have been crazy to name him that. Listening to him rant to her, lecture her, she didn't respond. She just stared forward, listening quietly and waiting for him to finish. He jumped to conclusions, put words in her mouth, and she wasn't going to let him act like a know-it-all. "Tell me when I ever stated I was going to let someone or something else decide make choices for me?" She asked, finally turning her eyes to him. There was an annoyance buried in her gaze, but there was also a simple calm. There was no desire for her to snap at him now, but if he continued like this she would. "I will make my own choices, and I will do what I want. That does not change my view on whether if something is supposed to happen, it will happen." She stared intently at him, her eyes slightly narrowed before she finally snapped her gaze away. "There's a difference between me believing in something happening and me letting it happen. I will control my life. No one has a say in my life."
Suddenly the distance became interesting as she gazed forward, taking a moment to truly gather her thoughts. "What I meant was a bigger picture, like the entire clan moving here, Sweetpaw. My life is mine, but things with the clan are different. If something is meant to happen for our clan, not much can stop it. But I can control what happens in my life."
Sycamorepaw felt she didn't portray her thoughts very well, but she decided that if he wanted to continue she would just change the subject. The topic was too complicated, and he was too eager to jump to conclusions.
The cream tabby flicked his tail tip and just glared back at Sycamorepaw, refusing to back down from her challenge, at least, thats what he saw it as. He was pleased with her statement, though he was quite unsure as to why he felt as though he should look after the older molly, he felt lighter, as though a small burden was lifted off of his shoulders, though this doesn't count as a burden. He gave the molly a triumphant smirk and stalked forward, his tail and head high "Good, i dont like looking after mouse brains." he yipped, glee and amusement evident in his voice, he may have a small fuse, but he had a big heart, he hates seeing his clanmates in distress, and he would hate for his new found aquantiance to be distressed or troubled, he actually came to grow fond of the other, she felt like a big sister to him, nagging him, teaching his things subconsciously, and though she didn't think he saw it, he does, the flicker of emotions that becomes evident in her hues.
The young tom pointed his hears in the direction of a large, snow covered rock and grinned, an Idea formed in his mind. He swirled his head so that he could look at Sycamorepaw and grinned even wider "Since you won't be an apprentice for much longer, let's have some fun." he laughed, all his sourness was tucked away for a moment, but it wound be gone for long. He went in a crouching position, his tail lashing back and fourth, "Let's see who can climb up that rock first, the winner...um... I have no clue actually..we'll figure that out as we go. So what do you say? Or are you going to have a pick in your pelt the whole time we're out here?" he quipped, his green hues flashed with challenge and excitement, it's been forever since he's had fun like this, his littermates would enter play with him, his father was rude, sour, hit mother was too...motherly, it made him gleeful, joyous to be able to actually have fun for once.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by vos; February 13th, 2017 at 12:59 PM.
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:43 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Brightpaw bounded after her mentor, enjoying the breeze swishing through her fur. She slowed her pace beside Acornflash, smiling as she followed his gaze to the oak tree. "Okay," She mewed in response, then looked up at the question. She opened her mouth to give the affirmative but fell silent, watching her mentor slice the air. "Gotchaa." She purred, flicking her tail as she copied him, arching her paw and sliving down at the air. "Okay Acornflash!" She watched him pad off, then trotted over to the tree her mentor had instructed her to go to.

Smiling, she raised a paw, arching it and unsheathing her claws as far as they could go. She took a deep breath, and sliced down, though not as quick as she'd sliced the air a few moments ago, remembering her mentors words. The moss she'd sliced off fell to the ground, and Brightpaw grinned when she saw she'd left no dirt or bark on the piece of moss. The calico chuckled to herself, her sea-green eyes glimmering. I wonder what Creekpaw is doing... She glanced sideways at Acornflash, then turned her attention back to the tree. I'll find out later. She decided, turning her concentration to the moss as she sliced again.
Acornflash hummed as he made his way to his designated tree, unsheathing his claws and pausing just before he swung his paw down. In retrospect, he had realized that he may have been doing a poor job at mentoring, but, since Brightpaw didn't have any experience with any other mentor, she wouldn't know how a mentor was supposed to act. Thus, Acornflash was doing a completely fine job. Brightening up just a hair, he hoped he had nothing else to worry about and brought his claws down in an arch, only remembering to go slow just as he hit the moss. Most of it turned out fine, yet a few pieces had been shredded to bits, and some bark had gotten caught on the moss. He grimaced, shifting over to another patch of moss; this time he slowed down immensely, and with a slight smile plastered onto his muzzle, the moss came out clean.

With a glance over his shoulder at Brightpaw to make sure she was on task, his mind started to wander. How did Hopefang think about him? He was one of the few friends that Acornflash wished to know better. They didn't talk nearly enough. While finishing up his job of collecting moss, he planned various ways to "accidentally" run into him sometime. After a little bit of time had passed, he stepped back to admire the sizable pile of moss he had collected. "Brightpaw, I think we should bring this back to camp, and then we can return to the territory if you're up for it," meowed Acorn, turning towards his apprentice.

lio was here ♥
Old February 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Acornflash hummed as he made his way to his designated tree, unsheathing his claws and pausing just before he swung his paw down. In retrospect, he had realized that he may have been doing a poor job at mentoring, but, since Brightpaw didn't have any experience with any other mentor, she wouldn't know how a mentor was supposed to act. Thus, Acornflash was doing a completely fine job. Brightening up just a hair, he hoped he had nothing else to worry about and brought his claws down in an arch, only remembering to go slow just as he hit the moss. Most of it turned out fine, yet a few pieces had been shredded to bits, and some bark had gotten caught on the moss. He grimaced, shifting over to another patch of moss; this time he slowed down immensely, and with a slight smile plastered onto his muzzle, the moss came out clean.

With a glance over his shoulder at Brightpaw to make sure she was on task, his mind started to wander. How did Hopefang think about him? He was one of the few friends that Acornflash wished to know better. They didn't talk nearly enough. While finishing up his job of collecting moss, he planned various ways to "accidentally" run into him sometime. After a little bit of time had passed, he stepped back to admire the sizable pile of moss he had collected. "Brightpaw, I think we should bring this back to camp, and then we can return to the territory if you're up for it," meowed Acorn, turning towards his apprentice.
Brightpaw continued with occassional glances toward her mentor, humming to herself. Though she was trying to concentrate, her, mind kept straying to Creekpaw, distracting her. Some of the moss came out shredded with bark stuck to it but she scooted that aside, shaking the thoughts out of her mind and continuing. She had a fair sized pile, good for her first time. Her ears pricked as her mentor spoke, and she swiveled her calico head around, fixing Acornflash with curious green eyes.

"Sure!" She mewed happily, her tail curling up as she looked down at the moss she'd collected, prodding it with a paw. "So how do we get this all back?" She asked curiously. Sure the apprentices had taught her how to slice, but she couldnt recall them telling her how to care bundles back. And it looked like it would be hard to carry all of it back.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Wolfybro)

Lynxpelt's eyes opened wide in surprise at the affectionate gesture and he flinched slightly before embracing it.
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
@Wolfybro)

Lynxpelt's eyes opened wide in surprise at the affectionate gesture and he flinched slightly before embracing it.
Maplefrost noticed how the tom slightly flinched at her signs of affection and she looked away in embarrassment for a moment. Though soon her eyes shined as they reached the camp exit, practically bouncing and itching to get into the trees. She smiled up at him.
{{ You can post in the territory! }}
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

We are in the territory... @Wolfybro )

Lynxpelt smiled back awkwardly before he said "Uh, race you to the top!" And leaped towards the tallest tree he could see. His claws made contact with the rough wood, and he started up the tree
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:46 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
We are in the territory... @Wolfybro )

Lynxpelt smiled back awkwardly before he said "Uh, race you to the top!" And leaped towards the tallest tree he could see. His claws made contact with the rough wood, and he started up the tree
Her eyes narrowed as she grinned,"You're on!" the smaller shecat declared. She leaped up against the same tree but on a different side, her long sharp claws digging into the pale dark brown bark and she used her muscles to pull her up the tree. Her tail twitched in order to balance herself.