Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old February 27th, 2017, 09:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal purred as he nuzzled her, and she then nudged against him, only advancing slightly. She giggled as she did and hit him wit her tail and laughed. She saw a clearing up ahead and made her way to the clearing, then sat in the middle, looking at the now clearer, more brighter night sky that shone like day over her. She noticed the lack of snow, and usually she was sad about the going to winter, she felt that this year was going to be amazing. She had someone to ride along the troubles with her! She had her Twin Star. Maybe that was what their relationship was circled around. The stary sky lit up her burnt brown pelt and her soft, yellow eyes. The moons made it even better as the cool wind swept by her pelt, the breeze very welcomed to her. She wrapped her tail around her paws and became lost in her own world, the sounds of the birds and the wind and the rustling grass and... pawsteps? Cliffheart's pawsteps. She opened her eyes and lowered her head, looking at the tom. She gave a small smile at him and chuckled softly. She looked at him again after a moment then she suddenly fell on her back and looked up at the night sky, staring at the stars. She loved the stars. It was the best feeling to see them, to see the great Silverpelt in it's full beauty, where all of StarClan looked down on them, watched them. She purred at the thought that by their planned destiny she was able to meet Cliffheart.
Cliffheart smiled as he saw her, yet again gazing at the stars. He loved the way her eyes lit up and reflected the sky when she did that. All his feelings were leading him to believe that this truly was meant to be. That the two of them were here to support each other. He purred as he watched her flop to the ground. Feeling confident and full of love, and leaped over to her. He approached her quickly and stepped over her, putting his body in front of her view of the stars. He smiled happily down at her once more and used his front paw to carress the side of her face. He purred. "I don't think I would want any other cat to be my Star." He purred, dipping his head down lower and rubbing his dull grey rose colored nose against hers. All the while he was purring strongly. And after the embrace, he pulled away and stepped a side. He too rolled over on his back and gazed at the stars. He placed his head next to hers and gently nudged her in affection. "You know, the first time I met you, you promised you would show me the stars ine night. I think this night has been better than we have ever planned." He purred, tilting his head back to look her in the eyes, his maw cracked into a soft smile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 28th, 2017, 02:21 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Forestpaw rolled his eyes impatiently, "Are we ready?" He asked, his hues narrowed,

@Wolfybro @fenic; @meraki @KitKat12
((hhh I forgot abt this))
Ploverpaw padded though the inky black, the dark latching to his fur like mud. What little dim, warm hues he saw were meagre, giving him no way to tell where the group of apprentices were padding. To say the least, he was not quite as happy with what was going on here as he would like to admit.
Arrowpaw was still next to him, and for all the faults of his outing, he simply could not complain. Although the lithe brown tabby was quivering with all of his being next to him, Ploverpaw wouldn’t trade moments like this for all the world. What could he say? The pair had been good friends for a long, long while, and knew eachother rather well. He could trust Arrowpaw with anything; even when the cream-white apprentice had told his best friend he’d realised he didn’t want to be a molly any more, he had seemed as supportive- if not more than any other cat. Things were good, he’d say. They definitely appeared to be.
As Forestpaw, Ivypaw and all the others trudged along with him, Ploverpaw blew a cold stream of air from his mouth, still idle. Craning his head around, he mewed, “Guys? I don’t mean to sound like a huge wuss all of a sudden but are we going to, say, stop anywhere? I know we've started walking, but I'm tired as heck. Forest, let's not rush this.”
It was awfully out of character for him to change his mind all of a sudden, but Plover was quite sure that he’d rather be comfortable in his own nest and not running to Starclan knows where, rummaging about in business that was not his own. “I mean. We can keep going.. I guess.. but can we just hurry up, do what we came for and go home? My mentor probably wants to do battle training or sm’thing like that in the morning. Yeah.”
He knew he was probably running his mouth, but he stood by what he said.

baibai
Old February 28th, 2017, 06:37 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart smiled as he saw her, yet again gazing at the stars. He loved the way her eyes lit up and reflected the sky when she did that. All his feelings were leading him to believe that this truly was meant to be. That the two of them were here to support each other. He purred as he watched her flop to the ground. Feeling confident and full of love, and leaped over to her. He approached her quickly and stepped over her, putting his body in front of her view of the stars. He smiled happily down at her once more and used his front paw to carress the side of her face. He purred. "I don't think I would want any other cat to be my Star." He purred, dipping his head down lower and rubbing his dull grey rose colored nose against hers. All the while he was purring strongly. And after the embrace, he pulled away and stepped a side. He too rolled over on his back and gazed at the stars. He placed his head next to hers and gently nudged her in affection. "You know, the first time I met you, you promised you would show me the stars ine night. I think this night has been better than we have ever planned." He purred, tilting his head back to look her in the eyes, his maw cracked into a soft smile.
Scorchedpetal looked at him and giggled, and rubbed her nose with his as well, then turned her head as she watched him lie down. And as he spoke she turned her gaze back to the sky. He had a point. She turned her head and when she did she touched her nose with his and purred. "I don't think they ever shone this brightly." she said softly. She looked into his eyes and couldn't help but to purr. He was a handsome tom with an amazing personality. What else could she ask for? She turned her gaze to the sky and sat in silence until she saw a shooting star. "Hey, make a wish." she purred, looking back at him.
(sorry its short)
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:41 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorchedpetal looked at him and giggled, and rubbed her nose with his as well, then turned her head as she watched him lie down. And as he spoke she turned her gaze back to the sky. He had a point. She turned her head and when she did she touched her nose with his and purred. "I don't think they ever shone this brightly." she said softly. She looked into his eyes and couldn't help but to purr. He was a handsome tom with an amazing personality. What else could she ask for? She turned her gaze to the sky and sat in silence until she saw a shooting star. "Hey, make a wish." she purred, looking back at him.
(sorry its short)
Cliffheart smiled. He had done that a lot in the last few moments, and it felt amazing. Never in his life had he been so sure about something. He turned his green gaze to the stars, that were just as beautiful as his mate. He shifted in the grass, pushing himself closer to her body, mostly to make sure she didn't get cold, in the still chilly weather. He noticed, almost too late, the tail of the shooting star. "Oh okay, well...." he started, not sure why the significance of the shooting star meant he had to make a wish. His parents had never really cared this much about the stars, so he didn't know that this apparently was something he did. Well, he did it now, so who cares. "I wish for...us to be the happiest mates in all the Clans." he purred as he sneaked another glance at Scorchedpetal
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 28th, 2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Cliffheart smiled. He had done that a lot in the last few moments, and it felt amazing. Never in his life had he been so sure about something. He turned his green gaze to the stars, that were just as beautiful as his mate. He shifted in the grass, pushing himself closer to her body, mostly to make sure she didn't get cold, in the still chilly weather. He noticed, almost too late, the tail of the shooting star. "Oh okay, well...." he started, not sure why the significance of the shooting star meant he had to make a wish. His parents had never really cared this much about the stars, so he didn't know that this apparently was something he did. Well, he did it now, so who cares. "I wish for...us to be the happiest mates in all the Clans." he purred as he sneaked another glance at Scorchedpetal
Scorchedpetal purred as he snugged closer to her. She welcomed it, it was more than welcomed. And as he made his wish she purred more, chuckling softly. "My wish has already come true." she purred, and turned her head as he turned his at the same time and it made her giggle slightly. "How could I get this lucky to have you by my side? I have to be, if everyone else can't see past that leg of yours." she meowed. But she looked into his eyes and couldn't help but to crack a smile on her maw as well, and she rolled onto her side and pawed his nose. She loved today. The stars were brighter than ever, the feel of the cool breeze warmed her heart, and the feel of the cool grass beneath her made tonight even better. She felt like she could stay there forever, but as she looked at him she scooted closer and layed her head on his chest, listening to his purring and heartbeat, and yawned slightly. It was late but she didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay there and watch the stars with him, tell stories, goof around, just let the days pass by. But of course, they couldn't do that, they had to be there for their clan. But no one said they couldn't stay late for one night.
Old February 28th, 2017, 12:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The warrior started to slow her pace along with Lioncry,now in a slow trot next to her. She let out small pants from the running,her tongue peaking out of her mouth and taking gulps of cold winter air. Blue eyes gazed around where they were,unfamiliar territory. Skyclan scent still lingered in the air,so they were not away from their home but the place looked barely touched,no pawprints intended into the snow. the air felt still,quiet besides their heavy breathing. It felt still,like nothing was moving and the area was paused. "It's so pretty here." Maplespider said between pants. Small snowflakes dropped on the tip of her nose which caused her to sneeze.
Lioncry looked around, nodding in agreement. This place was amazing, she had to admit. With the clean, untouched snow and snow laden branches, it looked almost as if it had never once been touched by another living thing, although, tasting the air, she could smell mice faintly, and knew that it was probably a great hunting spot during new-leaf. Sighing, she trotted along at Maplespider's side, her breath fogging in front of her in little puffs. “That it is.” she said at last, her voice hushed, as if she were scared of disturbing the quiet. But she wasn't, it was just so peaceful here, she didn't want to be loud. Flicking her tail subtly, the golden furred warrior used around in wide-eyed wonder at the beautiful snowy terrain.
Old February 28th, 2017, 02:08 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
((hhh I forgot abt this))
Ploverpaw padded though the inky black, the dark latching to his fur like mud. What little dim, warm hues he saw were meagre, giving him no way to tell where the group of apprentices were padding. To say the least, he was not quite as happy with what was going on here as he would like to admit.
Arrowpaw was still next to him, and for all the faults of his outing, he simply could not complain. Although the lithe brown tabby was quivering with all of his being next to him, Ploverpaw wouldn’t trade moments like this for all the world. What could he say? The pair had been good friends for a long, long while, and knew eachother rather well. He could trust Arrowpaw with anything; even when the cream-white apprentice had told his best friend he’d realised he didn’t want to be a molly any more, he had seemed as supportive- if not more than any other cat. Things were good, he’d say. They definitely appeared to be.
As Forestpaw, Ivypaw and all the others trudged along with him, Ploverpaw blew a cold stream of air from his mouth, still idle. Craning his head around, he mewed, “Guys? I don’t mean to sound like a huge wuss all of a sudden but are we going to, say, stop anywhere? I know we've started walking, but I'm tired as heck. Forest, let's not rush this.”
It was awfully out of character for him to change his mind all of a sudden, but Plover was quite sure that he’d rather be comfortable in his own nest and not running to Starclan knows where, rummaging about in business that was not his own. “I mean. We can keep going.. I guess.. but can we just hurry up, do what we came for and go home? My mentor probably wants to do battle training or sm’thing like that in the morning. Yeah.”
He knew he was probably running his mouth, but he stood by what he said.
Forest flicked an ear at the remark, but continued on as the others fell in behind him. He finally felt like a leader for once, Ploverpaw, please just be quiet so we can hurry up. the apprentice thought
lotusfang
Old February 28th, 2017, 11:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorchedpetal purred as he snugged closer to her. She welcomed it, it was more than welcomed. And as he made his wish she purred more, chuckling softly. "My wish has already come true." she purred, and turned her head as he turned his at the same time and it made her giggle slightly. "How could I get this lucky to have you by my side? I have to be, if everyone else can't see past that leg of yours." she meowed. But she looked into his eyes and couldn't help but to crack a smile on her maw as well, and she rolled onto her side and pawed his nose. She loved today. The stars were brighter than ever, the feel of the cool breeze warmed her heart, and the feel of the cool grass beneath her made tonight even better. She felt like she could stay there forever, but as she looked at him she scooted closer and layed her head on his chest, listening to his purring and heartbeat, and yawned slightly. It was late but she didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay there and watch the stars with him, tell stories, goof around, just let the days pass by. But of course, they couldn't do that, they had to be there for their clan. But no one said they couldn't stay late for one night.
Cliffheart smiled as he felt her welcome him. She felt her smooth herself into the curve of his body and he purred. The last time in had had loving hoy social contact with someone was when he was a kit next to his mother's belly. But now he had a mate, who knows, maybe even kits one day. He was just glad this beautiful she cat seemed to like him for his personality rather than the desire to keep the clan flowing, or his appearance. "I have been wondering the same thing myself. But thank you, My Star, for not seeing just my imperfections. It means a lot that you can seem past small features and focus on the most important things." He purred kindly. This was a moment when everything seemed perfect. Nothing in the world seemed wrong, it didn feel as if his leg was permanently malformed and twisted, like he wasn't friendless, like the stars were truly watching them again. Everything felt perfect, especially compared to other days when things just weren't working. He didn't want to leave, nor even think about it. The longer he could sit here in this moment the better. The longer he could keep reality at bay and enjoy this moment, the sweeter life became.
Old March 1st, 2017, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Cliffheart smiled as he felt her welcome him. She felt her smooth herself into the curve of his body and he purred. The last time in had had loving hoy social contact with someone was when he was a kit next to his mother's belly. But now he had a mate, who knows, maybe even kits one day. He was just glad this beautiful she cat seemed to like him for his personality rather than the desire to keep the clan flowing, or his appearance. "I have been wondering the same thing myself. But thank you, My Star, for not seeing just my imperfections. It means a lot that you can seem past small features and focus on the most important things." He purred kindly. This was a moment when everything seemed perfect. Nothing in the world seemed wrong, it didn feel as if his leg was permanently malformed and twisted, like he wasn't friendless, like the stars were truly watching them again. Everything felt perfect, especially compared to other days when things just weren't working. He didn't want to leave, nor even think about it. The longer he could sit here in this moment the better. The longer he could keep reality at bay and enjoy this moment, the sweeter life became.
She purred as he called her his 'Star' and felt that it was going to be a nickname that stuck. Surely it had to be, I mean, why not? Her love for the night sky adds to it, and her little metaphor was what gave him courage. 'My Star' rang in her head as she closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath, only to exhale it quickly, and she kept her eyes closed, listening to his heartbeat and his purr. The silence, besides the purring, brought over a sleepy feel, and she rested her body, her head on his chest as he looked up at the stars. She felt herself begin to doze s she did, and she wondered what would happen in the morning, if she would wake up and it was only a dream, or if he would have left her behind and went to camp alone, but at this moment, not even the softest moss bed could beat the cool, soft grass and the stars above. Maybe this was going to work for her. She never really though about having a mate, seeing as to how she really is all that liked, for her kit-like, clumsy behavior and her always wanting to talk or ply, and no one ever thinks she can take stuff seriously. But she can do it, people just had to give her a chance. As she became lost in her thoughts the dozing soon came over her and her head leaned to the side as she fell into sleep, a smile across her maw.
{Timeskip or Scene? xD Lilly is rubbin off on me lol}
Old March 1st, 2017, 05:46 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@fenic! , @meraki , @milo , @xxJaggededgexx , @KitKat12

Arrowpaw glanced over at him thankfully. He knew he wasn't the only one with worries and it warmed him that his friend stood up and said something aswel. The cold still seeped through his thin fur,the snow crunching under his paws and going between his toes as he walked. He wasn't meaning to look weak or helpless but his shivering continued,his teeth slightly chattering under his breath. He felt somewhat warm though,with Ivypaw pressed into one of his sides and Ploverpaw pressed against his other. He glanced over at the tom for a moment.

To him Plover hasn't changed one bit from when they first knew eachother,despite the gender change he was quiet happy that the tom felt more comfortable with himself and was an ongoing supporter. He'd do anything to make sure the other was safe,even if he worried out of his wits to do so. But to him this trip didn't seem entirely safe which is why he was so worried. he agreed with his friend,he'd much rather be in his nest,perhaps share one with Plover due to the cold,then be out here. But his friends wanted to have fun,and he wouldn't tarnish that.

"Forestpaw lead us where you wanted to go,I-I don't really appreciate freezing my tail off."

Last edited by graves; March 1st, 2017 at 05:58 AM.