Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:04 PM

Old July 27th, 2018, 08:29 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Mistake you Made {RP}

|| @Alicewolfheart | @Aurora Australis || @Vanellen ||

The alpha snorted slightly at the question, trying to figure out if the omega was being serious. "Do I even need to grace that question with an answer? Tell them to suck it up." Bruss waved his hand dismissively at Blu, gesturing for him to get back to the prisoners again. He didn't want to give the humans anything, really. It was a wonder they were fed in the first place. As long as they weren't dying, he wouldn't give them a thing. Aware that his beta had tried to warn him before he was interrupted by the omega, Bruss nodded towards him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just make sure things stay in check, alright? I won't be too long." And with that, he strode out of the home-grounds, more focused on his time away from the muddled mess that was pack life.

Suddenly hit by the cold, he remembered why not many of them had left their rooms. Though it wasn't a freezing winter, it was definitely a recognisable one. He shook himself off, wanting to wander absentmindedly as he had before, but the cold kept on nagging at him. Maybe he wouldn't be gone for long, after all.
Old July 27th, 2018, 08:37 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Alicewolfheart | @Aurora Australis || @Vanellen ||

The alpha snorted slightly at the question, trying to figure out if the omega was being serious. "Do I even need to grace that question with an answer? Tell them to suck it up." Bruss waved his hand dismissively at Blu, gesturing for him to get back to the prisoners again. He didn't want to give the humans anything, really. It was a wonder they were fed in the first place. As long as they weren't dying, he wouldn't give them a thing. Aware that his beta had tried to warn him before he was interrupted by the omega, Bruss nodded towards him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just make sure things stay in check, alright? I won't be too long." And with that, he strode out of the home-grounds, more focused on his time away from the muddled mess that was pack life.

Suddenly hit by the cold, he remembered why not many of them had left their rooms. Though it wasn't a freezing winter, it was definitely a recognisable one. He shook himself off, wanting to wander absentmindedly as he had before, but the cold kept on nagging at him. Maybe he wouldn't be gone for long, after all.
"Yes sir" blu said before going back to the cells.
"No" He growled at lilly. "we deal with the cold so should you" Blu added before laying down.
"can I get something to eat" she asked.
"not until that mouse is eatten" Blu said.
"its frozen" she said. Blu growled as it wasn't his fault.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 27th, 2018, 08:52 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Spikes @Alicewolfheart

With a nod at the Alpha, Cypress turned and headed toward the holding cells, morphing into his wolf form. He padded leisurely, the blanket still wrapped around him. His fur kept most of the cold out, but as the snow fell, he’d get wet, and his fluffy pelt wouldn’t hold in his body heat. The large wolf looked at the Omega, blinking his green eyes. “I’m on watch, now. You may go.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; July 27th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:11 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Question Re: The Mistake you Made {RP}

[ @Spikes Yea Ik, I had added a little somethin to my post...]

The clouds began to clear and the moon was visible. He then knew the 'curse' was lifted and he could then transform. He walked out and ran to the Alphas house. The wind was blowing in his face, making his tounge fall out. Mentally Unconsiously he transformed into a wolf and arrived at the home. He looked around and saw Cypress pad off to go on watch. Alpha appeared to look annoyed, they must have been in a fight or something.

(Open)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old July 27th, 2018, 09:39 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

@Spikes @Alicewolfheart

With a nod at the Alpha, Cypress turned and headed toward the holding cells, morphing into his wolf form. He padded leisurely, the blanket still wrapped around him. His fur kept most of the cold out, but as the snow fell, he’d get wet, and his fluffy pelt wouldn’t hold in his body heat. The large wolf looked at the Omega, blinking his green eyes. “I’m on watch, now. You may go.”
"ok" blu said. He fell asleep. Lilly was thinking of about how she was going to eat the frozen mouse without breaking her teeth.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 27th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Aria woke up still in the snow. She sat up shook her fur and then she turned human. She looked up at the sky. For most of her life she wished she could see humans. Not ones with ears and a tail. She knew she would probably be killed if she put one foot in that town.

Nora decided to explore around a bit. Not in the forest just yet. She took a stroll through the town looking at the houses as she walked past. She didn't care if people were worried about were she was. All they would end up doing is finding her in town. She even put a note in her house.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Needs money for noodles

He'd never really thought about how close his rather large family home was to the supposed "forbidden lands", and now that he could feel the cool breeze filtering through the lush forest, it had somewhat dawned on him. Though, he was comfortable staying put for now. He'd hate to admit it, but it'd be rather frightening to go exploring at night, even if it was a beautiful time for breath-taking sights. He just sat there, watching as he let out a small yet soft hum. Not much else he'd want to do.
Though... Something had cause him to stifle his hums; another sound arose from the forests ahead, and this time it wasn't the breeze contorting branches. No, that sounded like something walking. His heart rate quickened, though his thoughts told him that it was nothing, and that making a big deal out of it would only make it worse. He went back to humming, though his heart rate remained pretty quick, and his eyes were glued on the forest before him, hoping deeply that it'd go away soon enough so that he might relax once more.
Old July 27th, 2018, 02:14 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Vanellen ||

Bruss hadn't realised he was wandering aimlessly. He hadn't even realised he was walking, for a while. All that crunching in the snow was completely disconnected from him, though he knew it wasn't a danger. He wondered what they'd be up against in the future, especially if another disaster happened. But the target that time would be... Him, right? He was the new alpha, after all. A shiver ran up the werewolf's spine, though the weather had no bearing on it. As much as he hated the humans, a part of him didn't want something like this to happen again.

The alpha narrowed his eyes, squinting between blackened and snow-covered trees as he tried to get his bearings again. He'd gone farther than he thought, and he swore to himself for making such a mistake. He was closer to human territory than his own, now! All that worrying had led him right to them. In fact, with just a few more steps on the path he was already taking, one of their houses came into view. Well, 'one' was a bit of a stretch. It looked too big to be one house, but it was definitely one big entity on its own. And just outside was...

He stared at the human, wondering whether or not he'd been spotted. Sure, humans had particularly bad senses, but he was sure they weren't blind. It was a rather dark night, though. He refused to move until he was sure he'd either been spotted, or hadn't been spotted. Should he take the human? He wasn't even sure, himself.
Old July 27th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Needs money for noodles

Seems the steps grew ever-closer, and his mind was throwing as many comforting things it could in a panicked state of mind, but obviously, that wasn't doing much for him in the moment. He thought of what could be lurking in the dense forests before him, what unfathomable creatures walked freely about their own domain, right beside his home. Oh god, every thing he thought of was getting progressively worse and worse. Talons, pointed teeth, maybe even no eyes? Or wait, maybe too many? This was becoming ridiculous. It couldn't be anything like that. He had to realise that it's not that bad. Of course it wasn't that bad. He looked back at the forest, and-
He froze, eyes locked on the sight before him. Out from the trees, came... A man? Not one he'd ever seen before, yet he didn't seem to fit in as, well, a man. The way the man stared back at him made him think that he was caught in a dream. It was obvious the darkness wasn't playing tricks on him, he could see the man clearly, albeit without much vibrance one would get in daylight, but it was a sight nonetheless. He held his breath, inspecting the still man as he stood there, apparently frozen in place... What was going on...?
"Ah..." Alistair somewhat whimpered, now catching a glimpse at the man's... dog-like ears. This wasn't a human, was it? He didn't know what to make of it, but he could barely move. This was the first time we was ever met with such a situation.
Old July 27th, 2018, 03:09 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Vanellen ||

The alpha tilted his head slightly, wondering what the human was doing. By now, it must have noticed him. It wasn't trying to run away, though. Hell, it wasn't even moving in the first place! Bruss tried to think of an explanation, but he could only dwindle on one possible answer. Just by looking at his house it was plain to see that he was well-cared for, maybe even coddled. No wonder most humans were weak. This one didn't even seem to know what he was, let alone what it meant for him. Oh well... Everybody learns from experience, and this was a learning opportunity if he'd ever seen one.

More confident in his steps than he was before, he approached the human more nonchalantly this time. From the way this one had reacted to him, he didn't even expect it to run away. Maybe he was just stuck in place? Some humans tended not to move when they felt endangered... Why were they still alive, again?