Today 03:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
DuskWhisper shivered at the voice of SnowTail before relaxing "Hello love, I was hoping to see you" she purred pressing her muzzled to Snowtails
"You seem tense." she purred. she licked duskwhispers nose with affection. "whats wrong?" she asked, her voice sweet and smooth
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:32 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
ferretpelt wandered in, padding along through the clearing, wishing he could have walked in with Lambpaw beside him. He knew she was in the throngs of ThunderClan cats travelling with him, but he knew nothing of her state. Would she be angry? Was she hurt? Was her mental state injured in some way? Sighing, he dispersed from the group and weaved in and out of the throngs of cats in the gathering area, many scents wafted through his nose. He settled on a smooth patch of sand and sat back on his haunches, resting his tail lightly over his paws. His green gaze gaze scanned the crowds and they landed on an unmistakable, distinct curly, white ball of fluff nearby, talking with some other apprentices. Getting to his paws, he stood, sauntering slowly that direction. When he reached them, he gently nudged Lambpaw's shoulder, interrupting her conversation. "Um... Hi... How are you feeling...? he gestured with his tail around him, indicating he wanted her to follow him so they could walk around. He waited for her to join him, his tail swaying back and forth, a nervous habit. He just couldn't sit still, not right now. Not after everything that had happened. He scanned around him, his ears perked as he just listend to the going ons around him.

@Tavvi

Lambpaw chatted meekly with the other arguably more talkative apprentices much less panicky than earlier. However, the loss of the panic gave way to a new emotion, guilt. Why did she have to freak out so much over such a menial thing as a big shell!? She really was such an idiot, she thought cringing internally before putting on a fake smile and trying her best not to stutter as she told Lilacpaw that her trying to dye her perfectly pretty chestnut fur to a literally deathberry red was such a good idea. (Which it wasn't.) Lambpaw then when she was nudged let out a defining cry, "GAH! GAH!!! H-H-H-HELP ME--oh I-I-I-I doing fine Ferretpelt t-t-thank y-you f-f-fo-r asking."" Lambpaw squeaked embarrassment seeping from her pelt as she began to anxiously follow Ferretpelt, "H-H-H-H-H-H-How a-are y-you?" She sniffled dejectedly starting to feel panicky again.
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:47 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Lambpaw chatted meekly with the other arguably more talkative apprentices much less panicky than earlier. However, the loss of the panic gave way to a new emotion, guilt. Why did she have to freak out so much over such a menial thing as a big shell!? She really was such an idiot, she thought cringing internally before putting on a fake smile and trying her best not to stutter as she told Lilacpaw that her trying to dye her perfectly pretty chestnut fur to a literally deathberry red was such a good idea. (Which it wasn't.) Lambpaw then when she was nudged let out a defining cry, "GAH! GAH!!! H-H-H-HELP ME--oh I-I-I-I doing fine Ferretpelt t-t-thank y-you f-f-fo-r asking."" Lambpaw squeaked embarrassment seeping from her pelt as she began to anxiously follow Ferretpelt, "H-H-H-H-H-H-How a-are y-you?" She sniffled dejectedly starting to feel panicky again.
Ferretpelt was quiet for a few moments, his whiskers twitching thoughtfully. He kept his gaze forwards, then turned to Lambpaw, a soft smile on his maw. "I'm doing okay, just worried about you. You really scared me earlier. I don't like to see you in that state; it pains me. You... You mean too much to me, Lambpaw..." he playfully flicked her ear lightly with his tail, smiling much more now. "So, uh... It seems you are feeling better... I'm glad..." he leaned down to nuzzle her cheek with his own, a purr deep in his chest.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:59 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
"You seem tense." she purred. she licked duskwhispers nose with affection. "whats wrong?" she asked, her voice sweet and smooth

"Clanmates could see us....And honestly i dont want to be here i want to leave the gathering.." Duskwhisper admitted, looking down at her paws. She was afraid of being caught with SnowTail, but she wouldn't leave her!
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"Clanmates could see us....And honestly i dont want to be here i want to leave the gathering.." Duskwhisper admitted, looking down at her paws. She was afraid of being caught with SnowTail, but she wouldn't leave her!
"then lets leave," she said softly. "but there must be something more." she said her brows creasing. "no one knows or will know about us, we've been doing this for moons." she stood up and looked into her eyes.

(what does dusk look like?)
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

aaAA so many starters to make
[ @blue jellie ]
this would be flashpaws first gathering as a medicine cat apprentice and daydream couldnt help but feel prideful, their head held high as they followed goldenstar into the gathering. they were curious as to how the others would react to their new apprentice, but they were sure it would be nothing but positive. daydream looked towards the new apprentice, tail held high in pride,"Is this your first gathering?" they asked, not sure if flashpaw had ever been to one before, seeing as she wasnt an apprentice for a very long time beforehand.

[ @Mauve & @Cosmo ]
these are separate roleplays but im having yall use the same starter to save me some hassle.
its been awhile since daydream had been to a gathering, but frankly they were a bit tense. the last two gathering had been nothing but fight after fight, so they kept their posture tense and alert fir any signs of violence. they now knew some clans didnt mind breaking the truce of the night. they scanned the gathering clearing, looking for the other medicine cats. they saw some, but they..didnt see surgestorm, with caused some worry to flicker in their gaze.
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Winterblaze moved through the gathering, glancing his eyes around with a snicker. He looked around to see if he could find a cat he knew. He moved around a couple if times, not seeing Watertail. When he did see her, he walked over to her from behind. "Hey!" meowed Winterblaze over all the noise. He circled around molly until he faced her.
Watertail’s head snapped around, to see a faintly familiar white tom pad slowly around her until they were face to face. Rather startled by the sudden outburst of noise, she twitched her whiskers and forced her fur to lie flat along her spine in order to appear neutral.
“Hey,” She meowed back, her gaze friendly. Amberfire wasn’t fresh on her mind, so she was in a relatively passive and warm mood at the time. Gatherings were always stressful, seeing Amberfire here, but she knew that someday it would happen.
Flicking her tail, she said: “How are you?” To Winterblaze.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 18th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail’s head snapped around, to see a faintly familiar white tom pad slowly around her until they were face to face. Rather startled by the sudden outburst of noise, she twitched her whiskers and forced her fur to lie flat along her spine in order to appear neutral.
“Hey,” She meowed back, her gaze friendly. Amberfire wasn’t fresh on her mind, so she was in a relatively passive and warm mood at the time. Gatherings were always stressful, seeing Amberfire here, but she knew that someday it would happen.
Flicking her tail, she said: “How are you?” To Winterblaze.
Winterblaze let out a murrow of laughter. "I fell fine, so im good." replied the tom with a teasing tone. He glanced around the clearing at all the other cats. "You seem in a good mood. Did ya miss me?" meowed Winterblaze. He let out a silent purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:33 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Talking Re: May Gathering

FireLeaf ran to the great oak trees and sat. He saw his leader and became more happy to come to the gathering. *Gathering starts FireLeaf looks around. Sees the Shadow clan leader and Med cat. Mind: When is this gonna be over Sees Powdernose Oh! *Walks back a bit *Leaders Start talking *Inhales This is gonna be a long day. [I'm opened for interaction!]
Old May 18th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Broken Madness

Birdrose walked into the clearing, looking around the camp. She had tiredness in her eyes, but she insisted on coming to the gathering. She wanted to see Rosebird and this time its to tell hin about a secret that she was keeping from her clan. Only the medicine cat knew what was wrong with her, while everyone else was in suspicion.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread