Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:57 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:01 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2018, 01:35 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Berrypaw shrugged, "I don't have one yet." replied the tom with embarrassment. The tom was never assigned a mentor, since the leader didn't know quite who should mentor him. "Who's yours?" wondered the tom.
(Writers block)
"C-coldheart she's--Gah! P-pretty nice b-but, she a-always seems t-o be g-g-glaring a-at me. E-even when s-she's happy." Lambpaw squeaked, rather stressed by the idea of her mentor not liking her, "I-it m-must be a b-b-bummer that y-you don't--Arrgh! H-have a m-mentor yet." She stated giving her friend a soft lick on the cheek.
Old March 5th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"C-coldheart she's--Gah! P-pretty nice b-but, she a-always seems t-o be g-g-glaring a-at me. E-even when s-she's happy." Lambpaw squeaked, rather stressed by the idea of her mentor not liking her, "I-it m-must be a b-b-bummer that y-you don't--Arrgh! H-have a m-mentor yet." She stated giving her friend a soft lick on the cheek.
Berrypaw let out a purr, brushing his fur against her's without meaning to. "I don't think I'll ever get a mentor. Nobody seems to like me," replied the tom, letting out a light sigh "You're lucky to have a mentor. Even if she don't like you at least you have one." Berrypaw stood up after his legs had fallen asleep.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:09 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Berrypaw let out a purr, brushing his fur against her's without meaning to. "I don't think I'll ever get a mentor. Nobody seems to like me," replied the tom, letting out a light sigh "You're lucky to have a mentor. Even if she don't like you at least you have one." Berrypaw stood up after his legs had fallen asleep.
"That's--Arrgh! N-not true! I-I like y-y-you! I l-like you alot! I'm-- Gah! S-sure that y-you're going to g-get a m-mentor! You h-have too!" Lambpaw shrilled, trembling slightly as she spoke, "O-otherwise I'll b-b-become a warrior and--Arrgh! Y-you won't!" She stressed anxious by the thought.
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:47 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

It was near time for New Leaf, and the atmosphere was warm and sunny, birdsong filling the air. The camp was full of hustle and bustle, and in the midst of it all was a black and white tom, padding across the clearing, a squirrel in his jaws. He had just returned from hunting, and he gazed around, his tail tip flicking, his posture restless. He dropped the rodent in the steadily growing Fresh Kill pile and stretched his long body, then went over to a corner of the clearing, settling back on his haunches, his tail sweeping the ground unconsciously from side to side, bringing up dust and causing him to sneeze, a light, quiet sneeze. His blue gaze flickered around, unable to look at a certain thing for more than a few moments. He was known for his inability to stay still, and he was always moving, always doing something. But he was friendly, gentle, and caring. Yet, he had no friends, probably due to the fact that his restless demeanor made many cats uneasy.

The tom, known as Ferretpelt, swept his blue gaze around the clearing again, his paws kneading the dirt beneath him. He sighed and began to groom a paw before his gaze landed on Lambpaw. He had always wondered what the she-cat was like, what it would be like to hang out with her. He usually liked to observe her, and he knew she was really restless, like him. He also had noticed her fur was curly and unkempt, but he thought it was nice on her. Ferretpelt gazed at her a moment before continuing to groom himself, his pink tongue making soft rasping sounds as it ran over his fur.

@Opal

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:38 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was near time for New Leaf, and the atmosphere was warm and sunny, birdsong filling the air. The camp was full of hustle and bustle, and in the midst of it all was a black and white tom, padding across the clearing, a squirrel in his jaws. He had just returned from hunting, and he gazed around, his tail tip flicking, his posture restless. He dropped the rodent in the steadily growing Fresh Kill pile and stretched his long body, then went over to a corner of the clearing, settling back on his haunches, his tail sweeping the ground unconsciously from side to side, bringing up dust and causing him to sneeze, a light, quiet sneeze. His blue gaze flickered around, unable to look at a certain thing for more than a few moments. He was known for his inability to stay still, and he was always moving, always doing something. But he was friendly, gentle, and caring. Yet, he had no friends, probably due to the fact that his restless demeanor made many cats uneasy.

The tom, known as Ferretpelt, swept his blue gaze around the clearing again, his paws kneading the dirt beneath him. He sighed and began to groom a paw before his gaze landed on Lambpaw. He had always wondered what the she-cat was like, what it would be like to hang out with her. He usually liked to observe her, and he knew she was really restless, like him. He also had noticed her fur was curly and unkempt, but he thought it was nice on her. Ferretpelt gazed at her a moment before continuing to groom himself, his pink tongue making soft rasping sounds as it ran over his fur.

@Opal
Lambpaw had been in the middle of a routine grooming session and was afterward planning to get a piece of prey and obviously eat it. That was until her eyes happened upon a black-and-white tom-cat I]staring[/I] at her. Lambpaw gulped softly was she doing something wrong? No that couldn't be! All she was doing was grooming herself, as was he so in her option it would be rather hypocritical for him to be glaring at her when he was doing the same thing! Maybe she was just overanalyzing the situation. Well, she supposed the only true way find out was to ask.

As she trotted up to Ferretpelt she couldn't help but feel anxious. What if she said something stupid and he hated her! Or she had just misunderstood and overthought the whole situation and she was about to come off a totally paranoid! Well , she thought I guess I'm just going to have to find out! "U-uh--Gah! H-hello there uhh..." Had she forgotten his name? DEAR STARCLAN SHE FORGOT HIS NAME! "W-w-weaselfur," She guessed, "I was just-- Arrgh! wondering h-h-how you're d-d-doing today?" Lambpaw inquired trying to hide the fact that she was stressed out of her mind and quite frankly failing miserably.
Old March 5th, 2018, 04:04 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw had been in the middle of a routine grooming session and was afterward planning to get a piece of prey and obviously eat it. That was until her eyes happened upon a black-and-white tom-cat I]staring[/I] at her. Lambpaw gulped softly was she doing something wrong? No that couldn't be! All she was doing was grooming herself, as was he so in her option it would be rather hypocritical for him to be glaring at her when he was doing the same thing! Maybe she was just overanalyzing the situation. Well, she supposed the only true way find out was to ask.

As she trotted up to Ferretpelt she couldn't help but feel anxious. What if she said something stupid and he hated her! Or she had just misunderstood and overthought the whole situation and she was about to come off a totally paranoid! Well , she thought I guess I'm just going to have to find out! "U-uh--Gah! H-hello there uhh..." Had she forgotten his name? DEAR STARCLAN SHE FORGOT HIS NAME! "W-w-weaselfur," She guessed, "I was just-- Arrgh! wondering h-h-how you're d-d-doing today?" Lambpaw inquired trying to hide the fact that she was stressed out of her mind and quite frankly failing miserably.
((lmao when you said "Dear StarClan she forgot his name" in all caps, I burst out laughing xDDD and Weaselfur? Oml I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt lmao xD))

Ferretpelt looked up, startled at the she-cat's sudden appearance.
He swallowed, feeling nervous. As she spoke, though, he chuckled, amused. "Weaselfur... you called me Weaselfur... heheh, cute. Now that would be an embarrassing name for me..." He turned his face to the side and lowered his head a bit, gazing at her out of the corner of his eye a moment, his gaze amused. He then raised his head and smiled at her, his tail sweeping the ground again. "It's Ferretpelt. And I am doing alright, I guess. I'm lonely, as usual, but that's normal for me..." He sighed and groomed a paw before drawing it over his face and ears. Then he set his paw down and gently flicked her shoulder with his tail, a gesture of kindness. He wanted her comfortable around him. He smiled at her. Honestly, her stammering was kinda adorable, in his opinion.

"So how are you today... Lambpaw?" He asked, his blue gaze kind.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; March 5th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 04:23 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw didn’t respond to Emberwing’s first statement, instead continuing to chew the herbs and keeping one eye on the other cat. She was a little bitter at the remark - how inexperienced did the warrior think she was? Did she think Wheatfur had taught Caliapaw nothing? That only frustrated the feline more, as she struggled to keep her emotions under control - the logic of the situation was that it was natural to be concerned about who was treating you, how inexperienced they were, and it was natural to be glad that they were more experienced than you thought. However, just the relief in Emberwing’s voice was enough to make the young feline angry. Furious, even. Her thoughts were jumbled - she couldn’t even remember if she had given her usual “this is going to sting” comment as she dripped the juices into the wound.

Once she’d used enough, she dropped the now-chewed leaves onto the ground of the medicine cat’s den and gave Emberwing an uncertain look. ”I haven’t been to any of the other Clans yet. Zerosight came in once, and taught me a couple of things. Wheatfur taught me everything else I need to know right now. If you don’t like it, that’s your problem, not mine.” Perhaps it was the second comment, suggesting that she should go to the other Clans, that pushed the she cat over the edge to make the last remark. She hadn’t needed to add it, and it had been a mistake - but one that she could no longer take back. Not that she was sorry about it at all, oh no. She acknowledged that it had been a mistake, but it was not a mistake that she was sorry for. It was just one of “those things.”

”Good question. Now let me ask you one - if Wheatfur had approached you, saying that he wanted you to be his apprentice, would you have said yes or no when you were my age?” Before the warrior could have had much time to answer, Caliapaw continued speaking. ”I considered it an honor. And I was able to appreciate the things medicine cats do. It’s not that I don’t want to train as a warrior, it’s that I want this more.” Maybe that was true in the beginning. But now? Now Caliapaw felt like she was sort of stuck with this. There was no one else ready to jump into the position - she would let everyone down, something bad would happen if she were to leave it.

That wasn’t even to mention that she was already pretty old to be going back to warrior training - it would just be too much to try and get back into it now. Giving the injury another look, Caliapaw grabbed a couple of cobwebs and placed them on the wound, her golden eyes narrowed as she did so. Her tail was twitching furiously, in an attempt to calm herself. Emberwing had rubbed her the wrong way, even with just a few innocent questions - whether she’d known it or not. Caliapaw was already having not the best day, and the more cats who came in injured, the more she seemed to be having trouble.
The ThunderClan warrior's eyes widened in surprise at Caliapaw's reaction, the fur on the back of her neck beginning to bristle in defense. She parted her jaws - the words not yet coming to her though - when she felt a sharp pain pierce through her side. "Ouch!" she yelped, pain flashing through the depths of her eyes as the juices from the herbs drained into her slow healing scratch. Normally, it wouldn't have even affected her, but with her already cautious mind and her shock at the young she-cats response, Emberwing was caught off guard with how this first meeting was going. It didn't do anything to solidify the fact that Caliapaw might know what she was doing, and just slightly her eyes narrowed, tail tip twitching in annoyance. It wasn't often that Emberwing got unnerved by her Clanmates - she cared for them too much - but something about Caliapaw struck her the wrong way.

"I never said I had a problem with it," she stated, a little edge to the polite tone she had to force out through her teeth. The pain from the sting was subsiding, but not the tiny thorns that seemed to have lodged themselves in her fur from the medicine cat's harsh words. Those stung almost as bad her side flank, though her scratch was now the last thing on her mind. "I just thought that since you're still young that you might want to consider learning as much as you can." Emberwing was well aware that Caliapaw had been training under Wheatfur for a few moons before his death, however that didn't register in her mind with how much could be passed down. She was still a 'paw, after all, and hadn't earned her full medicine cat name. Until then, it would bee seen by Emberwing as a downfall - not quite knowing as much as she should with the responsibility she now had in caring for the whole of ThunderClan.

At her second question, Emberwing truly didn't have a good answer. What if Wheatfur had come to her and asked her to be his apprentice? She was already half way through her warrior training when he had decided to take on Caliapaw; at that time, she would've said absolutely not. However, when she had just turned six moons? Sure, her loyalty was to her Clan, but above even that she valued StarClan, and having faith in her warrior ancestors. Being given a chance to become closer to them? It was hard to determine if she would've accepted or not. "Even if I had taken the life of a medicine cat, I would've made it a point to learn everything I could, as fast as I could. So that I could be the best, and serve ThunderClan in the way they needed," she mewed, giving a shrug of her shoulders and craning her neck to get a better look at the cobwebs she had plastered on her side. They seemed to stick well enough, and Emberwing let out a sigh; at least she was good at the most tedious medicinal tasks.

All she had wanted to do when coming in was to get fixed up and potentially have her doubts drowned by Caliapaw's actions. She felt foolish not having faith in her Clan's medicine cat - after all, StarClan had to have accepted her for her to be in this position, and her belief in them was strong. Why couldn't she show Caliapaw the same respect? Emberwing let out another soft sigh and shook her head ever so slightly, but made no attempt to take back anything she had said. She was valid in her feelings, and if Caliapaw didn't like it, then that was her problem.
Old March 5th, 2018, 04:33 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
((lmao when you said "Dear StarClan she forgot his name" in all caps, I burst out laughing xDDD and Weaselfur? Oml I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt lmao xD))

Ferretpelt looked up, startled at the she-cat's sudden appearance.
He swallowed, feeling nervous. As she spoke, though, he chuckled, amused. "Weaselfur... you called me Weaselfur... heheh, cute. Now that would be an embarrassing name for me..." He turned his face to the side and lowered his head a bit, gazing at her out of the corner of his eye a moment, his gaze amused. He then raised his head and smiled at her, his tail sweeping the ground again. "It's Ferretpelt. And I am doing alright, I guess. I'm lonely, as usual, but that's normal for me..." He sighed and groomed a paw before drawing it over his face and ears. Then he set his paw down and gently flicked her shoulder with his tail, a gesture of kindness. He wanted her comfortable around him. He smiled at her. Honestly, her stammering was kinda adorable, in his opinion.

"So how are you today... Lambpaw?" He asked, his blue gaze kind.

(Hehe yeah, Lambpaw can really turn into a poor forgetful anxious bean sometimes XD)

"I-I'm well t-thanks for asking F-f-ferretpelt." She mumbled, glad the tom hadn't treated her condensingly because good fluff did she hate that. Just because she stuttered didn't me she had the mental capacity of a mouse! If anything Ferretpelt had treated her kindly a trait that she hadn't seen yet in many ThunderClan cats as a late most not have time for a stupid stuttering kit. Lambpaw took a tiny sniff of the toms scent and just ended up just blurting out, "Y-your pelt--Arrgh! Smells l-l-like flowers I-I love f-flowers. D-d-don't you?"

Last edited by Tavvi; March 5th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Charmer
~+~
Tigerdawn was still weak from the battle between WindClan and ThunderClan. “Stupid rabbitchasers.” She growled to herself. The she-cat let out a sigh and walked to the kill pile. Her gaze scanned the pile for a few moments, she then leaned forward and pulled a thrush free of the pile of prey. Tigerdawn padded over to the edge of camp, staggering a few times. She sat down and began eating the prey. She watched the clearing, the patrol for the gathering had returned already, but where was that stupid WindClan scum. Tigerdawn shrugged, she didn’t care if he had died, it wouldn’t affect her, only Cherrydawn. It was her fault for falling for him anyway, Tigerdawn knew that the warrior- no, queen knew better. Just the thought that she was expecting kits made her furious. She dug her claws into the ground. Tigerdawn suddenly wanted to kill Skyfeather for even coming here. The injured warrior kept her gaze locked on the entrance and muscles tensed, preparing herself for the moment he’d enter the camp so she could attack. Yes, she would attack, he didn’t deserve to be here.

Character Site

Old March 6th, 2018, 06:23 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer
~+~
Tigerdawn was still weak from the battle between WindClan and ThunderClan. “Stupid rabbitchasers.” She growled to herself. The she-cat let out a sigh and walked to the kill pile. Her gaze scanned the pile for a few moments, she then leaned forward and pulled a thrush free of the pile of prey. Tigerdawn padded over to the edge of camp, staggering a few times. She sat down and began eating the prey. She watched the clearing, the patrol for the gathering had returned already, but where was that stupid WindClan scum. Tigerdawn shrugged, she didn’t care if he had died, it wouldn’t affect her, only Cherrydawn. It was her fault for falling for him anyway, Tigerdawn knew that the warrior- no, queen knew better. Just the thought that she was expecting kits made her furious. She dug her claws into the ground. Tigerdawn suddenly wanted to kill Skyfeather for even coming here. The injured warrior kept her gaze locked on the entrance and muscles tensed, preparing herself for the moment he’d enter the camp so she could attack. Yes, she would attack, he didn’t deserve to be here.
Cherrydawn slipped into the clearing from the camp entrance. She had guarded the camp last night in the hopes that she would see Skyfeather come home. Her mate Gad not come back after the battle and in all the chaos and confusion, no one seemed to know what had become of him. She had heard with grisly horror that some cats had been swept away by the rising river, and she could only pray to Starclan that he wasn’t among them. But why had he not come back to her then? Miserablely, she made her way to the pile to have a morsel before going to rest in the warrior’s Den. Tigerdawn was there already, looking murderously angry. To say that her mentor disapproved of her mate would be an understatement. Meekly, Cherrydawn clawed at a mouse and looked sadly at her mentor. “No one else came back last night,” she reported evenly.

Closed Thread