Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Old 01-14-2018, 01:23 AM
aphmau fan

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 11,270

Default a glitchy family

DISCLAIMER: before this begins, i would like to say this is based off of creepypasta but most of this is not true and just something fun i thought of. so dont go around saying that so and so like each other or so and so are family just because of this! very little is true.

families can be crazy at times or chaotic. but this ones gLiTChY, why well because its not a normal family and about some of them arent even alive. what i mean by that is let me introduce some of them to you and some that just live with them. first lets start with the 4 most popular ones of the family, the slender brothers. up first is slendy, most already know him so im not gonna explain much of him. he is what the others call dull and unfun, next up is offender. uhh yeah im not even gonna explain him his name explains most and his looks.... next is splendor! the fun and loving one, he loves having fun and not really killing, and lastly is trendor. the fashion fanatic and always trying to stay trendy. their mother is as far as we know is unknown along with the father. but they arent the only ones in the family. lets introduce the step father, black slender. he is quite and intimidating and very very very mean towards another member of the family, which brings us to the next members the step siblings. before they are introduced they where "made" as experiments for war but there supposedly "mother" and "father" took them away to live a normal as it can get life. anyway up next is moon, the animal lover girl who loves to have fun and stay happy, she has a bunny form and badger form along with a white slender form her "father" wanted all of them to have. next is error who isnt very social but will talk, he loves reading and knowing things yet he loves to also have adventure and see what trouble he and moon can get into, he has a wolf form and a mystery form we dont know of along with of course a slender form thats black. last is glitch who loves to sing and have fun. she is very social yet quite at times and tries to keep things happy though she can be a bit fiery when someone angers her. she loves to cook and seek out danger. she has a wolf form, a demon form, and a half black and half white slender form but she also has a human form to disguise in. some people that also live with them in the slender mansion are jeff, eyeless jack, ben drowned, and many others. your welcome to join them, just dont get killed on the way. they tend to kill people they dont know or are after so be careful.

also please do read the stuff below this to see what characters are open and arent taken. if you read everything put slender somewhere on the form twice so i know you at least read this

slender members (just what i call the big family for now): slenderman (open), splendorman (open), trendorman (open), offenderman (open,) black slender (open), moon (open) error (open), glitch ( @Aphmau plushie)

people in the slender mansion: jackie, stitches ( @Aphmau plushie ) luna lowman, kathy sun, emily rameriz ( @Redwood Dragon )

form:
name:
family member?: (simple yes or no question, also dont have this its annoying im just telling you)
how are you related to the family?: (only if yes)
creepypasta name: (if you have one)
crush:
looks:
perso:
other forms?:
you eat people, or things?: (i have my reasons, it involves things in the rp with food)
questions:
other:

my form:

name: glitch // jackie // stitches
family member?: yes// no // no
how are you related to the family?: step sister of the slender brothers and sister to error and moon
creepypasta name: glitching gaurdian // jackie jackie pumpkin head // its her name
crush: all open
looks: a red haired girl with pale skin and forest green eyes. though she is mostly in her slender form which is half black and half white with a mouth and black glassess // https://vintricktive.deviantart.com/...ENCE-558203078 // she has brown hair and brown eyes with a stitched mouth.
perso: said part in the intro // tbrp // tbrp
other forms?: wolf form, demon form, and slender form along with human form // not really // nope
you eat people, or things?: maybe // no // she cant eat..
questions:
other: she can control fire but thats pretty much it

Last edited by Aphmau plushie; Yesterday at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:40 AM
aphmau fan

Default Re: a glitchy family

bump
Old 01-14-2018, 01:24 PM
aphmau fan

bump
Old 01-14-2018, 02:50 PM
aphmau fan

bump
Old 01-14-2018, 04:20 PM
aphmau fan

bump bump bump bump bump bump
Old 01-14-2018, 05:51 PM
aphmau fan

bump
Old 01-17-2018, 01:55 AM
aphmau fan

bump
Old 01-17-2018, 02:17 AM
It's my birthday!

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 5,856

name: Luna Lowmen| Kathy Sun| Emily Ramirez
family member?: All no.
how are you related to the family?: N/A
creepypasta name: Howling Lunatic | Crazy Optimist | Nome
crush: All open!
looks: She has dark blue hair with streaks of purple, her eyes are light blue. She's tall and has pale skin. | She has pale skin and green hair. She also has brown eyes, she's tall. | She has pale skin and white hair. She also has gray eyes, she's short.
perso: TBRP'D | Optimistic, kind, hopeful | TBRP'd
other forms?: Wolf. | Demon | None
you eat people, or things?: No | No | No
questions: No!
other: No!

Thanks tinyalienkid for making me sad. With this. (I hope you don't mind that I put that here.)
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
aphmau fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
name: Luna Lowmen| Kathy Sun| Emily Ramirez
family member?: All no.
how are you related to the family?: N/A
creepypasta name: Howling Lunatic | Crazy Optimist | Nome
crush: All open!
looks: She has dark blue hair with streaks of purple, her eyes are light blue. She's tall and has pale skin. | She has pale skin and green hair. She also has brown eyes, she's tall. | She has pale skin and white hair. She also has gray eyes, she's short.
perso: TBRP'D | Optimistic, kind, hopeful | TBRP'd
other forms?: Wolf. | Demon | None
you eat people, or things?: No | No | No
questions: No!
other: No!
sorry i just came back to this, accepted!
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
aphmau fan

bump