Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2022, 10:27 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
that sounds chaotic.” he laughed, I wonder who’s going to be picked for the next deputy it was definitely a choice Kestrel’Star would have to make quickly.
Windclans been quite uneventful. Rather boring actually. I’m waiting for something exciting to happen” he said, ear flicking
“Oh yeah, you can say that again. Pretty chaotic.” She grinned, her ears flicking slightly. “Oh? Nobody hold any sort of events, or anything interesting? Hm, your clan needs some excitement, I thought it may be calm but not boring or anything of the such,” she looked up.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 15th, 2022, 09:10 AM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by doof View Post
“Oh yeah, you can say that again. Pretty chaotic.” She grinned, her ears flicking slightly. “Oh? Nobody hold any sort of events, or anything interesting? Hm, your clan needs some excitement, I thought it may be calm but not boring or anything of the such,” she looked up.
Mouse’claw’s tail flicked behind him. “one of the warriors held a race the other day. I didn’t stick around to see the winner but the apprentices had fun I guess” he shrugged. Gazing up at the leader stones. “I wonder when the other clans will arrive”

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old January 15th, 2022, 10:42 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Mouse’claw’s tail flicked behind him. “one of the warriors held a race the other day. I didn’t stick around to see the winner but the apprentices had fun I guess” he shrugged. Gazing up at the leader stones. “I wonder when the other clans will arrive”
“Huh, must’ve been fun for all those apprentices.” A small smile crossed her face, her gaze flicking to the entrance. “Ah, soon most likely. One would pray they won’t be late,”

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 15th, 2022 at 10:43 AM.
Old January 15th, 2022, 10:54 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerpaw of WindClan walked in a circle, bored*

*She just wanted this gathering to start*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 15th, 2022, 12:42 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

||Open||

—Brittleshore of Riverclan—

The grey elder arrived a little later than most. This moon, it was quite cold and he wasn’t really sure he would be able to stay for long. His bones felt just as breakable as his name, and the wind whistled through even his own thick coat. Brittleshore found a nice spot here the edge of the gathering place and sat, waiting for the other clans to arrive.

Brittleshore hoped he wouldn’t have to wait long. He glanced around the clearing, taking note of the other cats here. Brittleshore supressed a shiver, noticing some cats he recognized and some he didn’t. That was the best part about gatherings, meeting new cats.

—————

||Open||

—Slatefrost of Windclan—

The black and white tom hurried to join the rest of Windclan that had gathered. Sure. He was a little late. That didn’t matter much, right? Skatefrist quickly found a nice spot front and center to the huge stones. Now he could hear everything. Perfect, just like he had wanted.

Slatefrost fluffed his fur, but even that did little to help against the chill. He could only hope that the leaders and deputies would meet up for a little bit, then quickly disband so that he wouldn’t freeze to death.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; January 15th, 2022 at 12:46 PM.
Old January 15th, 2022, 12:58 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang didn't particularly like leaf-bare Gatherings. Sure, his large, sturdy build and thick, medium-length fur helped to protect him against the cold. But he wasn't invincible. The chill of the leaf-bare night air cut through his fur like a claw, so he just simply fluffed it out to provide a little extra warmth. Following right behind his leader, he broke off toward the spot where the deputies sat, with one quick glance at the area where the leaders sat. Kestrelstar was here, which he had assumed from the disgusting fishy scents flooding his way. He was used to them, but that didn't mean they were pleasant. Wolffang curled his lower lip to drive some of the stench out. Besides Twilightstar and Kestrelstar, nobody else was here. So, WindClan was the second to arrive. Not the last, or having not turned up at all. Good. They could not be seen as weak in front of the others.

Wolffang went over to the deputy spot and blinked. Splashleap wasn't there. Deputies could be late sometimes - back when his mental state hadn't been the best, he had been late. Wolffang gritted his teeth. He didn't like thinking about that. This was the here and now, and he was representing WindClan. Splashleap could be late. She also could've stepped down, or died. Hadn't there been conflict between ShadowClan and RiverClan? Splashleap wasn't a bad cat, but it wasn't his problem. Wolffang sat down, curling his gray tail over his broad, sturdy paws. His breath clouded in front of his face as he waited for the other two Clans to arrive. Dogbark wasn't bad, although they hadn't interacted much, so Wolffang didn't know the specifics. Shadestorm was a pain. Not as annoying as Finchwhisker had been, though. Wolffang frowned at the thought of the brown-and-white tabby who had mysterious disappeared one day. They had never finished their fight.

It seemed as though Wolffang had unfinished business with both ShadowClan deputies. It had been so long since he had fought another Clan, it felt like. Wolffang used to love fighting. But he'd been so wrapped up in other things, been too focused on his life and his service to WindClan, and perhaps had grown a bit wiser and not as reckless as his old self. He hadn't fought much recently. But the thought of his claws tearing through fur and flesh again... it almost felt distant, but like something Wolffang wanted. He glanced up at the rock where the leaders sat, and even though Dawnstar wasn't there yet, he could imagine her massive, battle-scarred, dark brown tabby form. His claws itched. He really wanted to sink them into a ShadowClan pelt. But this was the Gathering, and he had to behave. Wolffang was smart enough to kno that.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 15th, 2022, 12:59 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She followed kestelstar, tail held high.

OPEN//

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old January 15th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
*Tigerpaw of WindClan walked in a circle, bored*

*She just wanted this gathering to start*

Frozen’paw padded up to Tiger’paw. “Hello” he mewed, watching the apprentice walk in circles, wondering how he didn’t get dizzy from spinning so much. “Your of Windclan right?

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old January 15th, 2022, 01:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Willowfeather Of RiverClan

Willowfeather sat in an empty area, alone. During gatherings, she usually sat alone, making her different from her Clanmates. Every so often, some cat would look at her with a look of confusion or resentfulness, but she was used to it and didn’t care. It was mostly the other clans, anyway.
Most RiverClan cats understand. she thought. I think…

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 15th, 2022 at 01:51 PM.
Old January 15th, 2022, 02:09 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Frozen’paw padded up to Tiger’paw. “Hello” he mewed, watching the apprentice walk in circles, wondering how he didn’t get dizzy from spinning so much. “Your of Windclan right?
*Tigerpaw turned*

*She mewed yes that she was from WindClan*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread