Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 05:27 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:23 AM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 05:15 AM
The Raven Finder!
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 04:45 AM

Old February 29th, 2024, 05:10 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: stockades for the healing![herb gathering event]

Riversong nodded at Springpaw’s words and raised themselves on their paws, ready to follow the apprentice to the next site.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Yes! This was similar to the event from before. Surely, she could do better this time then! She had a better idea of things she was looking for, not a great sense, but better than she did when she was younger.

Treepaw waited for some of the group to exit the camp first before her paws would take stride after Springpaw and into the territory. Her gaze was already eagerly searching for the herbs.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 29th, 2024, 11:22 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
At Springpaw's call to head out of camp, Redhawk got to her paws (albeit shakily) and followed the calico out of the clearing. She was grateful that her wounds weren't bad and seemed to be healing rather well. Aside from the dull ache in her legs the hornet was pretty much on the mend, with each passing moment bringing her one paw step closer to being at 100% again.

Once outside in the territory she lifted her nose to the air, keeping her other senses alert as she looked for herbs among the foliage. Leaf-bare was surely coming to an end to make way for newleaf, and Red had high hopes that the group gathered here today would be able to stock the medicine den full.

Last edited by taillow; February 29th, 2024 at 11:23 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
29/100

Mallowpaw looked around at the gathered cats. There was Bumblestar; Violetfreckle, the warrior who'd died and somehow came back to life again; Redhawk, Foxpaw's mentor and also a newly-named Hornet; Mousepaw and some other cats she didn't know. Turning her gaze back to Springpaw, Mallowpaw listened to the medicine cat apprentice before heading off with the group.
Old March 1st, 2024, 09:05 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Herb patrol. Nice. Tansyjaw was a bit.....put off, perhaps, was the word, by the stuttering explanation of their medicine cat apprentice. Her speech was halting and overly long, though she supposed she ought not to fault the child for what was presumably a hint of nerves. There was a decent amount of buffoonery she must have to deal with as a relatively important member of the clan, and a lot of responsibility for one so young. However, it shouldn´t require justification, or bribery, to get a horde of cats to carry plants as directed. The elderly molly was more of the mind that it was a duty, certainly of those who hadn´t been able to or deigned to participate in the battle, to assist their medics in addressing the wounding in any ways they needed. That was why she was here, of course. She hadn´t fought, but, despite it´s leadership.....deficiencies, and issues with it´s members, Thunderclan was still her clan. Her ride or die. She had put a lot of effort into it over the moons, and had no plans to stop now, as she followed Springpaw out into the forest in search of the requisite herbs.
Old March 1st, 2024, 10:55 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Ears perked up once again as Springpaw's voice called out instructions to the gather crowd... As well as an offered treat to whoever collected the most herbs?! Grey eyes widened and the small warrior allowed a small fraction of her excitement at the prospect of a funky snack escape her through a few delighted tail twitches as she listened. She could certainly put her best paw forward in this challenge.

Skittering after the medicine cat apprentice as she led the way into the territory, Mistheart eagerly began glancing about the territory for any potential finds to add to her collection.

Old March 4th, 2024, 05:07 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Event [#event]

Already on the move through the territory, it was clear that some cats had some more experience gathering than others. Perhaps it could’ve been a natural curiosity for such things, or maybe a few cats had been sent to enough herb patrols in their lifetime to gain some essential knowledge for what they needed to pick out. Whichever the case, Springpaw went from feline to feline, eying whatever they picked to ensure they hadn’t picked out anything potentially dangerous. There was no point in all this gathering being done to keep the clan safe if she couldn’t keep them safe now if they collected any sort of poison that she recognized. Whichever the case, she couldn’t stop the smile that wormed her facial features, clearly pleased by her clan-mates progression so far. She might want to see if she can potentially collect some honey for the winner on their way back for sure because there would be someone earning that rightful treat today. She was a little bit puzzled about how she may be able to collect any given how it was currently winter, but she supposed that she would find out a way either way.

Quote:
Sunleap rolled a 1!
Drat! Already on the prowl and you can't find a lick of anything! Like a pair of snake eyes staring down at your most unfortunate luck! Shaking yourself free of these thoughts, you grab some herbs, hoping they are what the medicine cats need before Springpaw walks next to you and asks why you have a clump of dead grass in your maw. Spitting it out, you hope for better luck next time.

Dogpaw rolled a 3!
Pretty little yellow blooms catch your eye, and you dip your head to pick one, remembering seeing some yellow flowers whenever cats came back from herb patrols that either Drizzlecloud or Springpaw send out. Your speculation is soon proven correct as Springpaw beams at the sight of the marigold in your maw before you move on.

Beetlepaw rolled a 1!
You find yourself getting a little strayed away from the group while looking for some herbs, but unfortunately, it seems that a little drizzle of unluckiness got the best of you and you found a lick of nothing. Better luck on the next part of the territory!

Sheeppaw rolled a 2!
It was close. You were almost about to give up on searching for anything in this area, but that was when you found it. A small silvery, clump of cobwebs that would do nicely for the medicine cats. Confidently, you grab a small bit of the silver web before moving on with the group.

Mousepaw rolled a 6!
It seems that undoubted luck was on your side today! While you were searching through the territory, you found yourself a small cluster of rosemary just sitting there right in front of you. Why wasn't anyone bothering to collect any? Oh well, more for you, and a massive treat is at stake! You grab two of the stalky green plants before heading on to the next place.

Oatpaw rolled a 1!
Darn it! Mousepaw took the herbs you planned to snag before it was too late! You rushed to the area to see if there was anything left for you to snag only for there was nothing but dead weeds surrounding the area. What a bummer.

Basilpaw rolled a 3!
Getting close to the spot where Mousepaw collected some plants, you fail to see anything that seems worthy of picking. But... is that? In the middle? It is! Looking around, you find a stick and quickly insert it into a nearby hole, twisting and turning until it is filled with some cobweb. A necessity for bandaging up the wounds of war!

Riversong rolled a 4!
Not much luck has remained prominent on your side while you searched through the territory, but a small hole caught your eye. With a dim enlightenment of curiosity, you head towards the hole to take a peek to see if anything is growing in there. Much to your surprise, there was! You noticed a very small, prominent mushroom that seemed handy for the medicine cats to clot up any bleeding. It wasn't glowing, so it had to be good! You snagged the small mushroom and began to follow the group towards the next location.

Treepaw rolled a 2!
You stumble upon some herbs that you remember seeing some cats collecting at Springpaw's other event. What was it again? Burdock root? Yeah! That was it! With giddy glee, you collect one of the prominent brooms before following the group to the next location.

Redhawk rolled a 4 2!
Drat! All of the good herbs seemed to be getting taken away from your paws like a slippery eel! Oh well, at least a small web of cobwebs caught your eye, so you grab a little bit of the silver webs before going back to the group again.

Mallowpaw rolled a 2!
You weren't quite sure what to collect other than a sturdy stick that you found yourself stumbling into while searching for herbs. It wouldn't hurt to bring a stick back along in case anyone had a broken leg, right? Nonetheless, you collect it and move on.

Tansyjaw rolled a 2 3!
You've been overhearing that the medicine cat has been needing some marigold quite often, so it doesn't phase you much when you stumble into a little bit of the herb. You collected a piece of the golden-yellow broom and went back to the group.

Mistheart rolled a 3!
Following right close with the elder, you see some moss prominent along one of the closest trees right next to you. It wasn't a herb, but it surely had some valuable purposes with it, right? Just to keep the rest there so there isn't a lack of moss in the later spring, you collect only one clump of it for now.
“These… are all… great! Haven’t… even got… to the… deeper… parts of the… territory… and yet… so many… of you… are already getting… plenty of herbs!.. next stop will be… Firefly Cove… there's plenty of… herbs in that… area… so we… are bound… to be… lucky… with your findings." Springpaw exclaimed, twitching her tail as she led the group to the next location. Hopefully, those who hadn't found anything in the territory would have more luck there.

next post will be
3 - 7

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 4th, 2024 at 05:09 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:09 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw gave a small pout as he came back empty pawed. He looked at Mousepaw and then looked away. they wouldn't care

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 4th, 2024, 06:06 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

BasilPaw smiles, He got some Cobweb! he helped! ^^
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw felt her body warm up with motivation. She'd successfully brought Springpaw a herb. She might not have been familiar with what it was, but it seemed familiar. Now onto the next location!

The apprentice bounded forward, happy to just be a part of this. Treepaw's nose twitched, and her eyes searched desperately for the next plant she could bring to Springpaw. Once she decided on one, she plucked it carefully and brought it back for the she-cat to investigate.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL