Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 05:44 PM
velli's rp finder
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:42 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:39 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 05:36 PM
Are you, are you, coming...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:33 PM

Old November 25th, 2023, 08:15 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Daypaw

Daypaw
Starclan resident | 12 moons at death | He/him
Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
There he stood. The ginger and off-white tom. In front of a council of starclan cats. Three of them to be exact. Most cats would have probably went for some type of resurrection. Daypaw wasn't like most cats. Most cats didn't die by the jaws of a pack of hungry canines. One of the main reasons Daypaw chose reincarnation rather than resurrection was because of those stupid dogs. The body he would go back to would probably bare scars beyond repair. Scars that would probably send him to the elders den early if he was to get a second chance at his first life.

Along with the fact most of the cats he knew in his life being in starclan. Larkfire, Darkfall and Eggpaw were probably the last three cats who even remembered his existence.

"Um, Im Daypaw of Shadowclan. I was killed during the dog attack that happened at Moonlit Grove while looking for Roanpaws body. I didn't get to live my life like how I wanted too. So I'd like a brand new start."

So there Daypaw stood. In front of 3 cats. There he stood awaiting for each of them to speak.
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:29 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Daypaw

》| Barkblaze | Starclan | He/Him |《

An Apprentice. He dully thought, waiting for Daypaw to finish speaking. "So? What if you die again? What will you do with a second chance?" His green eyes had a piercing gaze, getting crushed by a dog's jaws wasn't exactly an easy way to go out, but it also wasn't the worst. "Please explain how any of that is a reason to go back, or why we would let you."

- @xavier.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; November 27th, 2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 03:29 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Lichenflood
Dark Forest| He/Him
From the starry mist came the brown tom as he looked the apprentice up and down. How many cats would come to seek out another chance at life, to redo whatever mistakes they made? This one was an apprentice this time and didn't seem to be that much. "What about those you're leaving behind? Do they not matter to you, just want to wait for who knows how long until you remember them again?" he stared as he came over to stand beside Barkblaze. "A whole lot of others come before you stating the same thing, had a short life, didn't get to really live it out, yet hadn't proved to have done anything worth getting reincarnated, looking for a dead body isn't enough" anyone could or would look for a body if they tried enough but it wasn't good enough for him to make it a reason for any of this.

@xavier. @peach

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old November 29th, 2023, 04:36 AM
Lack of interactions

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

.•° ✿ °•.
Snowleopard | She/Her | Dark Forest
Ancient Thunderclan Medicine cat
The former medicine cat appreared among the rest of the wardens as her blue-grey eyes looked at the apprentice, giving him a slight smile, mainly out of pity for the younger cat. As he making his case, Snowleopard found nothing worth giving him a second chance. A death of getting attacked by canines wasn't the best to out and a death as an apprentice that never had a chance to be a warrior isn't the best either but there's been worse. She gave a gaze at the other council members as they both took a turn to speak; both cats had asked question Snowleopard herself had lingering in her mind as she stayed quiet. "It's true, there's been many out there who had the excuse of not having fulfilled their life yet and you'll need a reason that will prove yourself worthy of a second chance; and actually, what if your new life ends up even worse?" she didn't have much more to add on, so she would end her respond right there and wait for the apprentice to respond back to the three; though the ancient medicine cat really doubted it, there's always a slight chance he would say something that could turn this case in his favor. Though most of the time it would be dragging the trial out for longer than it should be with still not giving any excuse to let them through
╰─▸ ❝ @xavier. [Daypaw] @peach [Barkblaze] @Leafy [Lichenflood]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 4th, 2023, 09:48 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Lichenflood
Dark Forest| He/Him

Well wasn't that a surprise to them all but not to him, he could see this coming a mile away. He wasn't sure what to be mad about, the poor beginning given to them or the lack of fight against their questions. Maybe it was his wasted time sitting here, waiting to see what this apprentice would say to their objections. Yet he was met with the sound of crickets as they seemed to have frozen up on them all. "You wasted our time coming to us, seeking a second chance and we come to listen and find the reason yet you sit there speechless giving no return to our objections!" tail lash and he glanced at the other council members but quickly returned his eyes to Daypaw. "You're request for reincarnation has been denied and this meeting over, do try not to get cold feet when approaching again" with that he quickly left not giving another minute of his time.

@xavier. [ We all will miss you here on this site but I hope everything goes well for you! ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw