Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:13 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 10:07 PM
Hi there!!
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:01 PM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2019, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead

He had just finished dragging his paw over his ear when Cherrybubble approached him. Ashstorm blinked at the she-cat, but nodded and stood, stretching his back legs with a little grunt. It was as though the other warrior had read his mind. Then again, everyone could see the fresh kill pile was suffering. Shaking out his fur, he turned to the smaller cat.

"I agree," he answered, voice quiet. "Where were you intending on hunting? Following directly behind the patrol won't put much prey in our path."

She knew that, he was pretty sure. He didn't mind being "bossed around" by Cherrybubble; he admired her tenacity in approaching him, honestly. Two hunters were better than one, after all.
Old December 19th, 2019, 04:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The feline smiled when Ashstorm agreed to her proposal, glad that she would be able to help feed the clan, double now that there was another cat coming along. "Well, I was thinking going and doing some hunting near the edge of the forest next to the twolegplace would be good, most kittypets stay inside their houses during this time of the season so there will be more prey out and about scavenging." Cherrybubble suggested, flicking her tail in the basic direction towards the twolegplace from the camp. When it came to duties, especially hunting, Cherrybubble was all for being precise and smart about it. A lot of her other decisions? Not so much. "We should try to make it quick too, this thin pelt of mine doesn't do too well with the cold, and it will be getting dark soon." Once she'd relayed this to the tomcat she flipped around and started heading for the camp exit, assured that Ashstorm was right behind her.

@damaatsii

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 19th, 2019, 08:11 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@RedHead

(Sorry this took so long. Things just popped up!)

Sunsnow sighed, his olive green eyes narrow.

The tom was finding it rather difficult to keep his mind off of Buckbranch.

As much as he resented Buttercup, Sunsnow just couldn't help but blush a little when he thought of him. He's supposed to be your enemy! Pull yourself together, damnit!

He sighed once again. It's fine. I just- I just need something else to focus on. Maybe even someone. But the only other attractive tom in here is that Starclan-forsaken leader! Oorg, why do I like all the wrong cats?

Sunsnow shook his head violentlyand furrowed his brow.

Think, Sunsnow, think. Surely there's someone in the camp you haven't met yet!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; December 19th, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:54 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
[@caswshay617]

Laughing and trotting next to Hawkclaw, Blossomclaw pafded into camp in a jolly little mood. Dropping her prey into thr fresh kill pile, she laid down tiredly next to her mate, giving him a lick on the nose. She didn't really say anything, just took the time to enjoy the silence, somewhat, and his presence.

he lay with his mate happy to lay with her in the nest, feeling her on his flank as they fell asleep happy
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 20th, 2019, 09:22 AM

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead

Ashstorm trotted after Cherrybubble. The heavy fur around his neck swayed like a mane as he caught up with her, walking half a step behind her. She seemed more than comfortable to lead them to a spot, so he had no problem following, at least for now. He glanced up at the darkening sky. Perhaps they should wait until tomorrow, but he shook the thought away. Different animals came out at sunset and night; this could be a good opportunity to hunt some animals that prefer the darkness. Were the other clans beginning to struggle like they were?

"Would you be willing to work together to take down larger prey, should we find some?" he asked. He didn't have a good idea of what they might find that could be bigger, but taking down a rabbit or two would be perfect. Just the thought of the fluffy panicky slabs of meat was enough to make him drool.
Old December 20th, 2019, 12:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the highpeak for a clan meeting!!"
Flintstar leaped up onto the highpeak as he was saying this, curling his tail around his paws neatly, awaiting his clan to gather. There were a few ceremonies to be done, as well as apprentices that needed to be assigned new mentors. Which he hoped would continue to train them, better than their old ones had done. The tom glanced upward for a moment as he tried to remember if there was anything else he would need to announce to the clan. No... not really anything besides ceremonies.

[Apprentice ceremonies: @Yelloweye @Sharp moon @xoyami @caswshay617 ]
[Cats getting a new mentor: Thornpaw & Stormpaw @SoyBoi ; Leopardpaw @hxneysuckle ; Rosepaw @caswshay617 ]
[New Mentors: Jaggedhawk @RedHead ; Icedust @Fuzzy ; Dustbreeze @Ever ; Skypelt @GrassRipple ]
(If you want your ceremony done your cat has to come attend the meeting!!)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 20th, 2019, 12:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Leopardpaw yawned as she padded up to the Highpeak, her tail laying low to the ground. What is it now? she thought, looking up at Flintstar with a frown. Her ears perked and she sat within the crowd, looking around at other cats that had already gathered and silently nodding a greeting to those close to her.
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Local Scaredy-Cat

Gender: attack helicopter, no, here's something funnier hee/hee
My Mood: Dark

Thornpaw's ear flicked as he joined the cats under the highpeak and watched as his brother, Stormpaw pushed his way to the front, wanting a clear view of his leader. Both were very eager to know what was happening.
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

With her name being called Icedust joined the cats below. She was kind of curious to who would be getting ceremonies. Obviously not her because she was already a warrior but there were plenty of young cats who could be becoming warriors or apprentices. Though she bet there were also a lot of senior warriors that could fill the elders den.
Sweeping her snow white tail to wrap her paws Icedust's mismatched eyes rested on the large leader. What would be instore today?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Skypelt slowly padded out from the warriors den settling down with all the other cats
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread