Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:40 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:36 PM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2022, 05:15 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Rainpaw felt hardly any anger toward the younger apprentice. Sure, he was rude and deserved a smack to the back of the head to knock some sense into that mouse-sized brain of his, but the older apprentice couldn't muster up the courage to do so in front of all the Clans. If he could, he would actually knock some sense into Blazingpaw back at camp. Taking in a deep breath, Rainpaw's ear flicked toward a conversation between his father and a RiverClanner. It seemed to be a nice conversation, so the young tabby didn't feel the need to protect Thrushfur, but... the mention of something the RiverClanner said was... interesting. W-what? Horror spread across his face and he flicked his green eyes toward the pair. I'm... n-no! That's impossible!

But the young tom couldn't help but try to find out more. He had to find out who the cat was and why he was making such a comment at the Gathering. Not bothering to say goodbye to his fellow ThunderClan apprentice, Rainpaw rose to his paws and padded over to stand next to his father.

"Who in StarClan's name do you think you are?" he growled. "My father is a ThunderClanner, you're a RiverClanner, there's no way you two could be related!" There's no way I could be part RiverClan... I was born in ThunderClan, and so was my dad!

"Dad... is it... is it true?" Rainpaw was now shaking as he looked up at his feathery-furred father. He couldn't bear to hear the truth, but something in his mind told him to ask if it really was. This RiverClanner does seem to look a little like dad...

@Eaglet

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sky View Post
pondwhisker

The tom had a soft smile that slowly fell the more Thrushfur reacted to his words. He wasn't lying... The old tom felt his heart slowly fall as the feathery tom padded away. His final words made him tear up. Dead? No, No. No. She would never die and be forgotten. How could they forget her? "Wait-" He called, standing, before an apprentice padded over. He gave the child an incredulous look, and he was surprised the apprentice was so quick to stand up to him and be hostile. That's when the apprentice called the feathery tom - Thrushfur - dad. "Youngin, many things happen and sometimes different Clanned cats fall in love. Sometimes, StarClan allows it, and in the case of yer grandmother and I... It seems they did not." His mew got quiet, and he found his eyes tearing again. How could a molly like that die?

Thrushfur

The feathery tom felt like he was having a crisis right now. He felt so much self-doubt at the moment the crisis has shifted towards an identity crisis. Me? Half Riverclan? He gave a dry chuckle, raising his paw as he smacked his forehead. I'm not Riverclan. I would never be a Riverclanner. His smile creaked - trying his hardest to keep his emotions attached to his body. Seeing as they could bounce into the world any second. He slammed his paw towards the ground. This whole show was present right in front his eyes. And he was apart of it. Playing a casting character. Well, look at that. Rainpaw has gotten involved with this catastrophic play as well. He felt like he was about to start silently weeping into his paws at any given moment. It was dissolving like sand! All of it! He urged Rainpaw to not talk to the senior warrior, but it was a tad to late to fix that.

The apprentice was struck and snarled. Padding up to him as he faced his son. It was all there. Dissolving. If his son started to get the same self doubt that he was facing currently. What would he become? What would Rainpaw become? He just wished his son would have a happy future. Lavenderpaw to have a happy future. And it was all long. Now some random cat claiming to be his father in the midst of this chaos and they TRULY did seem genuine. He looked towards his son with tears building up in his eyes. He wanted to face the cat with his own two eyes. And say that he wasn't his father - "you've been gone all my life! Now just to drag your worries and sadness to redeem yourself?" He felt like he was now just not.. him anymore. He claimed himself to be Thunderclan. Born truly Thunderclan. No mixed-matched blood anywhere. He gave a defeated weep towards his son.

"I-It's not true.. it's not true it's not true.." He bit his bottom lip, smelling the metallic scent of blood entered his nostrils. They flared as blood pooled from them. Dripping towards his chin, cleaning creating a crimson trail. Shading his chin with an auburn color. He stifled. Entering and scurrying himself into his paws.

[ thrushfur is becoming a bit wimp nowww ]
Old October 28th, 2022, 01:15 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernmass View Post
-ˋˏ Weaselpaw ˎˊ-

Weaselpaw fell in a trance, then struck his gaze towards the Riverclan warrior. He did a couple of small peeks towards the warrior, yellow eyes narrowed. He had a few questions in mind - especially one. Though his funny expression was visible as he went into deep thought. He could already sense the warriors irritation from a mile away. The first step was to start the sentence without causing the warrior to bristle his fur like thorns. How about greetings? No too formal. Hi? No too casual.. He puckered his lips. His ears perked as the invisible secluding sound of a ding. A lightbulb flickered as he finally got what he wanted to say. Of course would this be the greatest idea he had in mind? No.

"Hello, erm.. I have another question.." His lips quivered. The anticipation for this question made his heart race. The question he wished to know. He wanted to know- no. Needed to. He gulped. Taking a few raspy breathes. Here goes nothing. "Well.. do you know how rocks are made?" His yellow eyes blinked innocently like the shine of the sun. Gleaming upon the realm of mortal cats. He would guess that the warrior wouldn't answer this question seriously due to how sudden and ridiculous the question would sound to them. Though he was silently wishing for at least a good answer that could grasp an image. He eyed the warrior - preparing for somewhat.. 'war'.

[ his set goal, to know how rocks are made ]

( lmao )

Slatestripe’s ears perked at that question. He knew ThunderClan cats were dumb a lot of the time, but there was no way even an apprentice of their’s could be this dumb. So, then, this must be some sort of joke. Some way of subtlety jabbing back at Slatestripe for his earlier prickliness- which he most certainly did not regret.

Two could play at this game. Holding back a smile, he took on the most serious tone he could. “I’ve heard rocks are made from time, but I don’t know much about it outside of that. Maybe you should ask a WindClan cat. They might know. Do you know where trees come from?”

He felt his sense of competitiveness bubble up inside him, wanting to win this little interaction. Was that in poor taste? Maybe. But at that moment, Slatestripe didn’t really care too much. After all, the apprentice had started it. He was only responding in kind.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 29th, 2022, 11:30 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkpaw

Darkpaw smiled when Larkpaw seemed at a loss for words. He had her, and there was nothing she could do! Or so he thought anyways. Basking in his temporary win, his smile only grew wider with Larkpaw’s “Ehem.” as she cleared her throat once more. ’She’s trapped’ the tom thought, satisfied with himself. His wide smile turned into a slight frown when Larkpaw smirked, ’What is she up to now?’ he wondered worriedly.

The large apprentice let out a sputtering cough at the grey she-cat’s jab. This time, he was the one left speechless. ”Well, umm…” he began. Gosh that was so lame! How was she going to take him seriously when he was so obviously flustered! Wracking his brain to come up with a response, he looked up at the sky for a moment. He couldn’t come up with anything! Why couldn’t he come up with anything!? He hated being caught off guard like this, and with a defeated sigh he knew he wouldn’t be winning this round. ”Oh would you look at that, the stars are absolutely lovely tonight,” he mewed in an attempt to divert attention from his inability to handle flirting to change the subject.
Larkpaw

Laughing openly at Darkpaw's obvious discomfort, Larkpaw's smirk only grew into a full-fledged, victorious grin. To make sure he knew she was only fooling around, Lark dared to bump shoulders with the larger apprentice, voice laced with playful teasing. “I'm kidding, I'm kidding.” Mirth shone in Larkpaw's amber gaze, and she paused a moment for effect before continuing. “But you're never living that down.” She informed him in a matter-of-fact tone, and then decided to move on.

Letting her gaze stray up to the starry night sky, Larkpaw soaked up the view with appreciation. She turned back to her companion after a moment, an amused smile playing at her lips. “I won't lie to you though. This is, in fact, most definately my first Gathering.” After a moment of thought, the slim former loner inclined her head. “And yes, the stars are rather lovely. Although I am unsure if you really meant it or were only attempting to divert the topic.” An eyebrow quirked upward, but Lark decided to pause her pestering long enough to let Darkpaw reply.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old October 29th, 2022, 07:46 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

- Copperfire -
He/Him
The tom huffed at the answer, taking time to listen in on the leaders before answering. At least Pikestar confirmed Slatewhisker's death. He glanced at Dawnstar, making sure his gaze didn't linger too long, lest he somehow invoke her wrath. Of course, Sparrowstar's announcements weren't new to him so he paid little attention to them, instead choosing to respond to Fallownose.

Fallownose's comment hit a little closer than he'd like, of course, he responded in the only way he knew, "I have no intention of dying, and I don't think Sparrowstar has any intentions to die either. You may have passed the threshold of immediate death, but that means you and Twilightstar are just approaching inevitable death. No offense to either of you, but Twiligtstar can't be WindClan's leader forever." Copperfire's curt tone shifted into more of a honey-like melodic one the longer he spoke.

[ @NinjaBloss ]

Old October 30th, 2022, 04:00 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sundust trotted into the gathering, hurrying over to where the other medicine cats were. His fur was poofy like usual, but it was clear he had put an effort into smoothing it down. One of these days he’ll figure out how to get his fur manageable and naiad won’t be able to use it as an excuse for late gatherings anymore.

He sat down with the others, curling his tail over his paws and pricking his ears to attention as he listened to the announcements.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old October 31st, 2022, 02:15 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katulaura View Post
Larkpaw

Laughing openly at Darkpaw's obvious discomfort, Larkpaw's smirk only grew into a full-fledged, victorious grin. To make sure he knew she was only fooling around, Lark dared to bump shoulders with the larger apprentice, voice laced with playful teasing. “I'm kidding, I'm kidding.” Mirth shone in Larkpaw's amber gaze, and she paused a moment for effect before continuing. “But you're never living that down.” She informed him in a matter-of-fact tone, and then decided to move on.

Letting her gaze stray up to the starry night sky, Larkpaw soaked up the view with appreciation. She turned back to her companion after a moment, an amused smile playing at her lips. “I won't lie to you though. This is, in fact, most definately my first Gathering.” After a moment of thought, the slim former loner inclined her head. “And yes, the stars are rather lovely. Although I am unsure if you really meant it or were only attempting to divert the topic.” An eyebrow quirked upward, but Lark decided to pause her pestering long enough to let Darkpaw reply.

Darkpaw

With a defeated sigh, Darkpaw briefly glanced at the she-cat ”I figured that’d be the case.” Though he was quite embarrassed from being called out in that manner, he was happy to have someone to talk to while at the gathering. He was especially glad to be able to joke around with someone else like this, even if this time it came at his own expense. Oh she will rue the day she made a fool of him! Next time, he was going to be the one to come out victorious!

Darkpaw sat in silence for a moment after Larkpaw finished talking, taking a moment longer to look at the starry sky. Though he had originally meant to use them as a diversion tactic, the silver-dotted expanse of darkness above them did indeed look beautiful this evening. ”It’s my second one,” the dark tom mewed ”Gathering that is, last time I didn’t really talk to anyone,” he admitted. Turning to his companion, he gave her a legitimate smile. Not one forced or with any hidden motives behind it, one that was sincere and honest. ”Thank you for sitting here with me tonight,” he said, voice rumbling in a deep purr. ”Perhaps I did mention the stars to change the subject, perhaps I didn’t. You’ll never know,” he playfully told the grey she-cat. This was nice. Being able to relax and enjoy the company of another clanmate while at a gathering with so many other cats around, it was as if everyone else around them didn’t exist and it was just the two apprentices taking a moment to enjoy the other’s company.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 1st, 2022, 03:34 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose's eyebrows rose slightly at Copperfire's bold comment. Usually, when someone had to say no offense after something, it was offensive. And it the ThunderClan deputy's case, it most certainly was. "I'm sure Cinderstar, Aspenstrike, and Buckstar had no intentions of dying either, but with how things have been going for ThunderClan it seems like you might be up there with the leaders before I will. I truly hope that's not the case though." Fallownose gave Copperfire a quick smile before hopping off of his perch to mingle with the other cats since the announcements had ended.

@MaryTheCrow

Old November 1st, 2022, 08:00 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days

*Foxwillow crept up behind Sharpbreeze. "Pssst."*
@Firefly
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 1st, 2022, 08:04 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdream View Post
*Foxwillow crept up behind Sharpbreeze. "Pssst."*
@Firefly
=- SHARPBREEZE -=

He flinched at a familiar voice and glances at her. "So youre here?" he says aloud but just sits closer to her and spreads his paws out and his tail along his side
Old November 1st, 2022, 08:05 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
=- SHARPBREEZE -=

He flinched at a familiar voice and glances at her. "So youre here?" he says aloud but just sits closer to her and spreads his paws out and his tail along his side
Foxwillow nods. "Of course." she says softly.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Closed Thread