Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Osirus “ Osirus I don’t think I’ve given you permission to judge my mistakes.” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward and growl dangerously looking at Osirus “ but you’re lucky. My loves like you and my daughter.. likes you too.” He Says with a soft sigh. As he looks at Cress and shadow “ y’all can start hunting. It seems like I need to teach someone some-“ his claws unsheathed as he looks at osirus “ ... “ he sighs softly as his claws sheathed. “ just stay kind today osirus, they’re new and will most likely become worthy of staying here. Don’t start anything dumb and do be kind. I’ll stay with Cress and shadow. You tend to our guests and answer any questions they have. Unless you would like to be taught a lesson?” He asks coldly as his claws digged into the ground. He truly did respect and cared for osirus but lately since he’s brought in more cats. He’s been rather rude and out of place which has been annoying Hades a bit but his love for the tom keeps him from hurting the Tom. For now he’ll let it slide and enjoy the day with his mate however he can’t help but feel worried for him and his guest. Hopefully it’s not what he thinks, he begins to walk up to Cress and shadow “ let’s go. “ He Says calmly. Than he sees Pacific “ oh Pacific stay with osirus and the guests for now. I need to speak to my love alone for a while.” He Says calmly.
@Rubinaito
@Swiftheart
@Spiral Whirl
@Mystical

@Rubinaito
@Swiftheart
@Spiral Whirl
Iriss smiled at Wolfpaw, she too was confused by the amount of cats in the place. Personally she just wanted everyone to go home, leaving her and like three other cats. She felt rather left out of the group, and uncomfortable around Osirus. "I'm Iriss." She growled coldly, for if any cat was rude to her, she was rude to them in return. She was in general a nice cat, but she was easily frustrated. She couldn't stand cats criticizing her skills and being rude. But the fact that Hades seemed to be all right with the terrible tom made Iriss hold back from leaping on him and attacking him. She sat near Wolfpaw, knowing that it wasn't like Hades was going to let his friend or follower attack guests.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:39 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Quinoa sighed. She walked after the cats, and entered to forest. They seemed to have more cats by the second. She tried to remember how many. There was the scarred tom, the golden shecat, now with a black kit, a clan cat, another angry tom, another shecat, and another one... Too many. She flicked her ear, heading deeper into the forest. Quinoa left the cats behind, the tom and golden molly and kit grouped together, the leftovers another group. Her stomach growled as mice, vole, and rabbit scents crossed her nose. She needed to hunt.
Quinoa rather enjoyed long hunts over fights, the calming lure of flesh and food drowning out all other worries. Those cats seemed bloodthirsty, with the mounds of cat bodies and bones out in the fields. She liked fights enough, and was proficient enough at them, but they were okay. Quinoa crouched down as she saw a tan rabbit nibbling on grass in a glen. She licked her lips, creeping closer on silent paws. The scar on her front leg flexed painfully. Her pale yellow eyes narrowed. Her cream tail held still. She pricked her ears and heard cats approaching. She hissed. They might ruin her hunt! And more than anything, find her.
Suddenly, the rabbit ran. Quinoa hissed, leaping after it. She ran left and right, the rabbit lurching away at the last second. She neared the cats, and her heart pounded. She gave a last attempt, launching off her back legs. She landed on the rabbit, sliding into a holly bush. She slid out on the other side, finding herself in a clearing. She rammed into something warm and furry, and it wasn’t the rabbit. After awhile of blinking and trying to comprehend the situation, she opened her eyes. She found herself staring into the one blue eye of the scarred tom, under the gaze of the golden Molly and her kit.
I don’t think I’m hungry anymore, she thought, gulping.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:43 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Suddenly, the rabbit ran. Quinoa hissed, leaping after it. She ran left and right, the rabbit lurching away at the last second. She neared the cats, and her heart pounded. She gave a last attempt, launching off her back legs. She landed on the rabbit, sliding into a holly bush. She slid out on the other side, finding herself in a clearing. She rammed into something warm and furry, and it wasn’t the rabbit. After awhile of blinking and trying to comprehend the situation, she opened her eyes. She found herself staring into the one blue eye of the scarred tom, under the gaze of the golden Molly and her kit.
Hades eye widened a bit when something rammed into him, he suddenly laughs loudly. “ I ain’t no rabbit dear” he says pushing her off slowly as he stands tall in front of her. “ I don’t remember giving y’all permission to hunt on my land girl. Can’t find a better place to hunt?” He asks almost darkly as his claws digged into the ground.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Cress gazed down at Quinoa with an amused gleam in her eyes. "Hold on Hades," She purred, her gaze glinting maliciously. "Why don't we wait for the poor girl to explain herself?" She wove her tail around Quinoa as she circled her, her own claws staying sheathed for the time being despite her want to lash out at the intruding rogue. "Introductions would be proper," She added, moving back to Hades' side. "My name is Cress, this is Hades, and this little kit is our darling little Shadow."

Shadow, who had giggled at Osirus' facial expressions as he reluctantly moved over to sit with the others was now silent, studying the new cat with intrigue. The gleam in her eyes was vaguely unsettling for a young kit, just as malicious and amused as her mother's. Shadow knew she couldn't fight anyone- yet- however, she was itching to see her mother or father destroy the intruder. After all, Quinoa hadn't been given the permission to be on their land, much less hunt.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@tinyalienkid
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:07 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cress gazed down at Quinoa with an amused gleam in her eyes. "Hold on Hades," She purred, her gaze glinting maliciously. "Why don't we wait for the poor girl to explain herself?" She wove her tail around Quinoa as she circled her, her own claws staying sheathed for the time being despite her want to lash out at the intruding rogue. "Introductions would be proper," She added, moving back to Hades' side. "My name is Cress, this is Hades, and this little kit is our darling little Shadow."

Shadow, who had giggled at Osirus' facial expressions as he reluctantly moved over to sit with the others was now silent, studying the new cat with intrigue. The gleam in her eyes was vaguely unsettling for a young kit, just as malicious and amused as her mother's. Shadow knew she couldn't fight anyone- yet- however, she was itching to see her mother or father destroy the intruder. After all, Quinoa hadn't been given the permission to be on their land, much less hunt.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@tinyalienkid
Quinoa’s pelt burned hot with embarrassment. She rose as dignified as she could, growling.
“My name is Quinoa.” She hissed at Cress and Hades. She unsheathed her claws, noticing that Hades had done it too. “And I’m on your land because? Well,” Quinoa flattened her ears. “Because I can. I don’t believe you ever marked it. But I guess your nasty scent should have declared it well enough,” she spat.
She bushed her fur, but inside her heart was racing. She noticed the kit was blinking unbelievingly at her, and Quinoa instantly relaxed, putting down her defenses.
“And I guess I should have stayed off,” She murmered, backing off. She glanced halfheartedly at her prey, then reluctantly pushed the large rabbit to the small kit. “As payment for trespassing,” She growled.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:26 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

osirus's expression seemed to be shadowed by the bloodlust he felt. "hello, iriss," his purr was deep and unsettlingly sweet, fur rippling along his spine. "remember, little kitties. i may not be able to attack now, but one wrong movement and i will not hesitate, no matter the consequence." osirus growled before suddenly smiling brightly. "now then, how about we play a game to pass the time. any suggestions?" he gazed at the others, eyes piercing, daring them to not answer. hades may intimidate him into being obedient, but he could suffer the consequence of just getting a little taste of blood. i better get a taste soon, or else i'll go insane. so many cats, so little battle. too many living creatures. somebody needs to die.

[ @Spiral Whirl @Mystical @Swiftheart ]

Last edited by lio; January 14th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
osirus's expression seemed to be shadowed by the bloodlust he felt. "hello, iriss," his purr was deep and unsettlingly sweet, fur rippling along his spine. "remember, little kitties. i may not be able to attack now, but one wrong movement and i will not hesitate, no matter the consequence." osirus growled before suddenly smiling brightly. "now then, how about we play a game to pass the time. any suggestions?" he gazed at the others, eyes piercing, daring them to not answer. hades may intimidate him into being obedient, but he could suffer the consequence of just getting a little taste of blood. i better get a taste soon, or else i'll go insane. so many cats, so little battle. too many living creatures. somebody needs to die.

Pacific stood up,tail lashing.She was tired of this monster telling her what to do when he didn't even compare to how strong Hades was."Let's just hunt!We can see who catches the most if you really want to play a game,but games are a waste of time!" She snarled at him.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:42 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific stood up,tail lashing.She was tired of this monster telling her what to do when he didn't even compare to how strong Hades was."Let's just hunt!We can see who catches the most if you really want to play a game,but games are a waste of time!" She snarled at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Rubinaito
@Swiftheart
@Spiral Whirl
Iriss smiled at Wolfpaw, she too was confused by the amount of cats in the place. Personally she just wanted everyone to go home, leaving her and like three other cats. She felt rather left out of the group, and uncomfortable around Osirus. "I'm Iriss." She growled coldly, for if any cat was rude to her, she was rude to them in return. She was in general a nice cat, but she was easily frustrated. She couldn't stand cats criticizing her skills and being rude. But the fact that Hades seemed to be all right with the terrible tom made Iriss hold back from leaping on him and attacking him. She sat near Wolfpaw, knowing that it wasn't like Hades was going to let his friend or follower attack guests.
Wolfpaw could see Osirus was daring someone to speak to him, just when he was about to reply Pacific beat him to it. Sasifcition past his gaze that someone did. If he didn't have to, it was good with him. Truefully he was fine with silence and waiting for Hades or just hunting. Silence was calm, and not frustrating while a but eerily. It was welcoming for the apprentice. Wolfpaw looked at Iriss, before returning his gaze to the ground again. He was just tired of seeing Osirus' face to be honest. It kind of creeped him out, knowing he wouldn't hesitant to kill Wolfpaw if he made a wrong move. Not like Wolfpaw minded if it got the tom into trouble.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Quinoa’s pelt burned hot with embarrassment. She rose as dignified as she could, growling.
“My name is Quinoa.” She hissed at Cress and Hades. She unsheathed her claws, noticing that Hades had done it too. “And I’m on your land because? Well,” Quinoa flattened her ears. “Because I can. I don’t believe you ever marked it. But I guess your nasty scent should have declared it well enough,” she spat.
She bushed her fur, but inside her heart was racing. She noticed the kit was blinking unbelievingly at her, and Quinoa instantly relaxed, putting down her defenses.
“And I guess I should have stayed off,” She murmered, backing off. She glanced halfheartedly at her prey, then reluctantly pushed the large rabbit to the small kit. “As payment for trespassing,” She growled.
@Rubinaito
Hades suddenly begins to laugh loudly “ the smell of death is the marks of what’s mine.” He growls as he begins to step forward now looking dark almost evil even as his claws slide out as he just pushes the rabbit to the side roughly. “ this is my land girl. Whoever disrespects me is automatically set for death. “ he says darkly and he stands in front of her looking at her with cold dangerous eyes. “ so either apologize and stand down, or you and I are going to talk a other way.” He Says coldly with hardly any expression on his face. As he looks at the girl “ one.” He starts counting down.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 14th, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:58 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Rubinaito
Hades suddenly begins to laugh loudly “ the smell of death is the marks of what’s mine.” He growls as he begins to step forward now looking dark almost evil even as his claws slide out as he just pushes the rabbit to the side roughly. “ this is my land girl. Whoever disrespects me is automatically set for death. “ he says darkly and he stands in front of her looking at her with cold dangerous eyes. “ so either apologize and stand down, or you and I are going to talk a other way.” He Says coldly with hardly any expression on his face. As he looks at the girl “ one.” He starts counting down.
“Three” Quinoa snarls, then suddenly launches at him, her claws unsheathed. She didn’t want to hurt him, but if she needed to, she would.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 14th, 2018 at 07:03 PM.