Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 07:33 PM
Flower, gleam and glow
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:32 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 07:27 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by Shade.
Today 07:24 PM

Old October 17th, 2020, 10:49 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default LightClan (roleplay)

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old October 17th, 2020, 11:08 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: LightClan (roleplay)

Pillowcurl yawned leaving the warriors den after a nice, long nap. The sun shown beautifuly in the sky and so did Pillowcurl's clean pelt. She went to eat at the fresh kill before laying down next to the apprentice's den.

(OPEN)
Old October 17th, 2020, 11:31 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Chivefeather strode to the entrance of camp, both her head and tail high. She said down in the cleanest spot she could find, which was where she always sat, and watched the comings and goings of cats while grooming her fur, keeping it white as snow and fluffy as a cloud. Not that she needed to fluff up, as she was the biggest-looking cat in camp with her very long water-proof fur, only beaten by the only Maine coon, our one and only medicine cat. (Yes, this is true, look up Norwegian Forest cat and Maine coon and see what you find. >:( )

(OPEN)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; October 17th, 2020 at 11:32 AM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 06:21 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

His fur glistening in the sun, Pearleye strode from the warriors den, looking at his clanmates. It was time they did some patrols, seeing as the fresh-kill pile was looking a bit low. He could send out two patrols, that would be enough since they only had a few kits right now. But there might be more, if his suspicious about his love were correct. He hoped they were. His voice rising, Pearleye called for those he had picked to patrol.
Chivefeather ( @Ikoria the Wolf Pup ) take Diamondheart and Chocolateheart ( @Russetstorm ) hunting. I will be taking Blackshade ( @Christmassy Bumblebee ) and Sootfluff ( @Cobra ) on another hunting patrol.
Leaving the center of the group, Pearleye waved his tail for Blackshade and Sootfluff to come over before setting off out into their territory.
----------------
With a bit of an irritated huff that her (current) lover hadn't seen fit to put her as patrol leader, instead having Chivefeather lead their group. She'd have to have a good chat with him afterwards, but what she didn't know was that there was something more she would need to chat with him about, from their last interaction. Though she was still sleek, her belly was a bit plumper, more round, but she wasn't worried about that, not now. She assumed it was a temporary issue that would disappear soon. It wasn't.

Last edited by gs29513; November 19th, 2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 07:10 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
His fur glistening in the sun, Pearleye strode from the warriors den, looking at his clanmates. It was time they did some patrols, seeing as the fresh-kill pile was looking a bit low. They should also check the border too. He was glad they only had one, since they were stretched fairly thin as it was with hunting and keeping an eye on Darkclan. Those deformed freaks. He wished they could wipe them out, but they didn't have enough cats to do that. They just seemed to grow and grow, more and more cats every day. His voice rising, Pearleye called for those he had picked to patrol.
Chivefeather ( @Ikoria the Wolf Pup ) take Diamondheart and Chocolateheart ( @Russetstorm ) hunting. I will be taking Blackshade ( @Bumblebee ) and Sootfluff ( @Cobra ) to check the Darkclan border.
Leaving the center of the group, and lamenting the fact they could only afford to send out one hunting patrol if they were patrolling Darkclan, Pearleye waved his tail for Blackshade and Sootfluff to come over before setting off out into their territory.
----------------
With a bit of an irritated huff that her (current) lover hadn't seen fit to put her as patrol leader, instead having Chivefeather lead their group. She'd have to have a good chat with him afterwards, but what she didn't know was that there was something more she would need to chat with him about, from their last interaction. Though she was still sleek, her belly was a bit plumper, more round, but she wasn't worried about that, not now. She assumed it was a temporary issue that would disappear soon. It wasn't.
(I’m pretty sure LightClan hasn’t discovered DarkClan yet.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Old November 16th, 2020, 10:20 AM
You're stuck with me

(I thought they had, I can switch it to two hunting patrols. Sorry. Is Fallenclan up for discovery as well at some point? There going to be three category clans if possible?) @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Old November 16th, 2020, 12:14 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
(I thought they had, I can switch it to two hunting patrols. Sorry. Is Fallenclan up for discovery as well at some point? There going to be three category clans if possible?) @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
(I’m not sure, but I hope so. I know that LightClan hasn’t discovered or been discovered by either of the others so far, and if there will be three category clans, LightClan will probably get their’s last seeing how unpopular it is.)

Old November 18th, 2020, 05:15 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
His fur glistening in the sun, Pearleye strode from the warriors den, looking at his clanmates. It was time they did some patrols, seeing as the fresh-kill pile was looking a bit low. He could send out two patrols, that would be enough since they only had a few kits right now. But there might be more, if his suspicious about his love were correct. He hoped they were. His voice rising, Pearleye called for those he had picked to patrol.
Chivefeather ( @Ikoria the Wolf Pup ) take Diamondheart and Chocolateheart ( @Russetstorm ) hunting. I will be taking Blackshade ( @Bumblebee ) and Sootfluff ( @Cobra ) on another hunting patrol.
Leaving the center of the group, Pearleye waved his tail for Blackshade and Sootfluff to come over before setting off out into their territory.
----------------
Chivefeather saw Pearleye’s molly come to join on the patrol. She waved her tail in acknowledgment and looked for the others before she led them off on patrol.

Old November 19th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Casheye rested his soft, fuzzy lil chin on his left forepaw. He was flopped out in the most lazy way, just outside the entrance to the elder's den, basking in the midday sun.

(open)
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old November 24th, 2020, 06:12 AM
You're stuck with me

(Russetstorm is quitting )
Not wanting to wait for Chocolateheart, who seemed to have no intention of going, Diamondheart gave a bit of a moody huff of Well, why don't we go then? to Chivefeather, before turning herself in a swirl of fur, prancing out the entrance before scenting the undergrowth for prey. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
-------------
Ok, so WHY weren't the dingdongs he had told to come with him coming? Raising his voice, Pearleye yowled Blackshade, Sootfluff come ON! We're going, or do you want to go do it by yourselves, hmm? Really, this was quite annoying with all of the shirking that was going on, ugh. He would have to think of some way to get everyone moving. @Christmassy Bumblebee @Cobra