Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old August 16th, 2020, 12:25 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Dipper

I mean it would be ridiculous to think that Cobaltshade wasn't expecting that question, the problem was explaining in detail what happened was next to impossible. There were swimming moments of consciousness and so many things she had never been exposed to before, they could nearly numb her mind. A small, half-laugh escaped her as she tried to gather her thoughts and ultimately failed. The only detail she had straight was the minute she was taken. It was one of the most terrifying moments of her life.
A small yawn parted her jaws. It felt nice to lay down here and not have to worry about escaping. That was something else she remembered, the desperate, feverish desire to escape.
Anxiety rolled off of her in waves for a moment before she closed her eyes, breathing in the familiar scents of Riverclan, and the medicine cat den around her. She didn't need to escape anymore. She was home. "Long... Story... Twolegs." The blue-gray senior warrior kept her eyes shut for now. That might help with the swimming feeling.
Fawnsqueak's frown lines sank deeper in worry, but it was visible that Cobaltshade was in no state to recollect her experience even if that was feasible. Maybe she didn't want to. Maybe he didn't want to know. Chewing the inside of his cheek was an effort in vain since it wasn't preluding anything but her nap, so he dropped the subject with a sigh. "I'm ... glad you're back," he offered, small. It was a kind sentiment that hopefully would resound with her.

Quieter yet, in case she was already resting, Fawnsqueak said, "Sleep well." It was hesitant like a question, colored by concern. He exhaled a long breath and peered over her a final time, shoulders caving in with defeat. He felt helpless.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 16th, 2020, 01:01 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
"Fawnsqueak?" Stealthpaw pushed her head into the medicine cat's den, ow! the thorn was starting to hurt. "I got a thorn stuck in my paw."
@Dipper
"Yeah?"

Fawnsqueak didn't have to let his gaze linger very long to recognize what he was seeing, and his expression of curiosity fell too disinterest. This was... kind of insulting.

Deadpan, he asked, "Do you think you're going to make it, or should I start arranging your vigil now?" Okay, so he was being sour. He could be sour. He could have a bad day. Or ten. Or all of the days since he started this stupid role.

An exhale drew him to shake his head. "Just pull it out. I'll get the cobwebs ready for when you start bleeding out on the den floor."

Last edited by Fawn; August 16th, 2020 at 01:19 AM.
Old August 16th, 2020, 05:49 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

@Dipper

Pikekit slowly limped his way up to the den entrance, careful not to put too much weight on his right hind leg; the severity of the aching pain had lessened on the way back to camp, but it still hurt, and since he could hardly move it without making it worse he figured a visit to Fawnsqueak was warranted. So, keeping the cramped leg tucked protectively up under his belly, he ducked inside and cleared his throat to announce his presence.

“Can you help me, Fawnsqueak?” Pikekit asked bluntly, before remembering his manners with a blink. “Uh, please. We had swimming lessons today, and then this happened to my leg, and it hasn’t really fixed itself yet so I’m not sure what to do about it.”
Old August 16th, 2020, 11:08 AM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

"O-kay..." Fawnsqueak seemed to be in a rotten mood today. Stealthpaw took a breath, got a good grip on the thorn, and yanked it out. "Outh!!" escaped before she could stop it. Spitting out the thorn, she started licking the pad which already had started to bleed
@Dipper
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 16th, 2020, 05:01 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finpaw View Post
@Dipper

Pikekit slowly limped his way up to the den entrance, careful not to put too much weight on his right hind leg; the severity of the aching pain had lessened on the way back to camp, but it still hurt, and since he could hardly move it without making it worse he figured a visit to Fawnsqueak was warranted. So, keeping the cramped leg tucked protectively up under his belly, he ducked inside and cleared his throat to announce his presence.

“Can you help me, Fawnsqueak?” Pikekit asked bluntly, before remembering his manners with a blink. “Uh, please. We had swimming lessons today, and then this happened to my leg, and it hasn’t really fixed itself yet so I’m not sure what to do about it.”
Fawnsqueak couldn't discern what was going on but was pretty sure there had to be something at the appearance of his clanmate. And whatever it was that they were trying to do with their hindleg, because yeah, that was weird. "Um..." he involuntarily hummed as he stared at Pikekit, a cursory evaluation aided by their description of the incident.

He had literally never heard of someone getting injured while swimming, especially not a.. broken leg? Was that even possible in the water?

"Can you move it?" he asked, morbidly curious to see this mysterious injury since it was protected, curled inward to shield the limb from view. "Like, can I see it--? And, and move it if you can." Hoping that was clearer, Fawnsqueak shuffled to watch in preparation of calculating what they'd need to do here.

Old August 16th, 2020, 05:04 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
"O-kay..." Fawnsqueak seemed to be in a rotten mood today. Stealthpaw took a breath, got a good grip on the thorn, and yanked it out. "Outh!!" escaped before she could stop it. Spitting out the thorn, she started licking the pad which already had started to bleed
@Dipper
Fawnsqueak waited for the thorn to come out and kept an eye on Stealthpaw as she did it, wondering why she hadn't done this in the first place. It didn't really require his supervision.

"Holy stars, the pain is so bad that it gave you a speech impediment."

But. That dry commentary aside, he was surprised there was blood. It must have been deeper than he'd initially thought. "But hey, at least the thorn's out. Yeah, you got the right idea--you'll probably want to keep that clean. Maybe even wash it off in the stream or something to make sure nothing gets in there."

Old August 16th, 2020, 05:22 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Stealthpaw nodded, gave Fawnsqueak a mild look, then walked out to find a stream
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 17th, 2020, 06:04 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

There were some cats in this clan whose presence soothed his nerves and told him everything was going to be alright, a stabilizer in a sea of turmoil. Eagleflower was one of those.

And Fawnsqueak could hardly believe his fortune as he peered to the entrance only to see him waiting there, radiant as ever, and an unconscious smile lifted his muzzle. The reaction was innate, instant. Eagleflower just sort of had that effect on cats, he guessed.

Alarmed by his own appearance, Fawnsqueak was quick to rise to his paws and swipe furious licks over his pelt, rapid and clumsy and desperate to be somewhat presentable for this meeting. He hadn't seen him in what felt like moons and that alone caused a burn of shame because he had wanted to, still did. But seeking him out felt almost.. as if it was a violation, unsure if Eagleflower would truly be open to that or if he'd been humoring him that night. "Eagleflower," he breathed, straightening out. Awed. "Oh, Eagleflower."

There was an element of mourning. He hadn't seen him in so long. He couldn't imagine he'd come in here for idle chatter, that... didn't seem likely. Idle chatter with Fawnsqueak was never sought out. Thickness in his throat, he asked hoarsely, concerned,

"Are you okay?"

Sunbeams of joy seemed to dance across his chest as Eagleflower caught a look in the deer-spotted tom's direction, filling him with a light, homey sensation. The said sensation wasn't something he'd felt in a long time nor anticipated. Almost enough to heal his dopey paw. Almost. Watching as Fawnsqueak gave himself a quick round of licks, amusement bubbled in his green orbs.
"Fawnsqueak. I missed you." He remarked, his voice brighter than it had been upon entrance. A grin curled on his muzzle.

'Are you okay?' The simply stated question was one he had far too many answers to. But how could he explain the judging eyes, his desperate longings for the sky, his neverending whirlpool of worry, the clouds of sadness and the comforting embrace of death? ...best to start with the basics instead.
"I should be asking you the same question." Eagleflower mused, green orbs studying Fawnsqueak carefully. There was a somewhat stressed and frazzled look about him. And...shame? He couldn't be sure why, but the look alone was enough to propel him towards the other tom.
Padding forwards carefully, he was able to make it a few steps of the way before his injured paw gave in and caused him to trip, throwing the brown-toned tom off balance.

Lying in a small pile on the floor, Eagleflower hid his flushing face in embarrassment. Their first meeting since that night and he was already a hot mess. How could things get any worse? In many ways, he reminded himself.
"I may or may not have gotten into a fix involving an angry bird and a ditch?" He suggested, peering out from behind his paws. You could count on him to do something outrageously clumsy like this.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 17th, 2020, 06:14 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

@Dipper

“Kinda,” Pikekit answered Fawnsqueak. He lowered his hind paw a bit as an example, though the movement made him wince. “Just feels like it’s stuck. Or something.”

Slowly lowering himself to the ground, he shifted around until he was on his side with his injured leg jutted awkwardly out beside him - jostling it as little as possible - where Fawnsqueak could get a better look at it. Aside from its unusually rigid, tensed up posture, it appeared to be in perfectly normal shape, only giving an occasional errant twitch whenever he moved.

“It came outta nowhere in the middle of me swimming,” he added, figuring that he’d need to give more context, anyway. That helps with diagnosticses or whatever, right? “I don’t know what caused it, just that it hurt a lot and I couldn’t move it at all until we got halfway back home. It’s mostly, um.. a real sharp and throbbing kinda pain? Not nearly as bad now as it was at first, though.”

Pikekit scowled at his leg as he finished his explanation, like his disapproval could shame it into feeling better. Of course this was how his first experience with swimming would go.
Old August 18th, 2020, 12:52 AM

My Mood: Dead

Flyfur was upset that no one told her sooner. She was upset that she wasn't told about her son being attacked and almost killed by a stars damned rogue!
Fawnsqueak she understood not being able to, he was busy, always busy with healing and injuries and herbs and WHY WAS SHE NOT TOLD ABOUT HER SON BEING HURT??
She stomped into the Medicine Den, but forced her paw steps to soften as she neared Dogflame, eyes full of concern for him.
"Dogflame.... Dogflame, what happened? Are you being treated well?"
Oh course he was, Fawnsqueak always took good care of his patients, but she had to ask.
@Lynxpaw @Dipper
((If you want awkward conversations to ensue once Fly and her boy are done catching up))

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 18th, 2020 at 12:53 AM.