Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord had just simply been staring into a wall, before dropping everything in his hands as he heard a knock at the door. Okay, maybe everything was better! His eyes lit up, and he rushed to the door, nearly falling down. “Sa...Angel?” his eyes dimmed a bit, excitement being replaced with confusion. “Why are you here?” he asked, blinking as he stood there.
He jumps a bit when Tord answered the door suddenly “ ... well I was looking for Sasuke... I just.. I need to speak to him.” He says rather sadly as he rubs the back of his neck “ ... may I come in?”
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door
(So, what if Sasuke was abusive towards Sage because he missed Tord and knew that Sage couldn't replace him?)

Sage had been wandering the streets, not paying attention to where he was going or what he was doing. He kept his head down, hardly caring if he would bump into anybody. He barely felt the tears streaming down his face, and stared at a ground that felt like it was falling from beneath his feet. What had he done? Over a petty fight? He let out a groan, as he slammed into Sasuke. "Sorry, sir."He wiped his face, and looked up at Sasuke.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(So, what if Sasuke was abusive towards Sage because he missed Tord and knew that Sage couldn't replace him?)

Sage had been wandering the streets, not paying attention to where he was going or what he was doing. He kept his head down, hardly caring if he would bump into anybody. He barely felt the tears streaming down his face, and stared at a ground that felt like it was falling from beneath his feet. What had he done? Over a petty fight? He let out a groan, as he slammed into Sasuke. "Sorry, sir."He wiped his face, and looked up at Sasuke.
Yes! :3) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ ..... it’s okay. Aren’t you Narutos man?” He asks calmly as he begins to look at him.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Yes! :3) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ ..... it’s okay. Aren’t you Narutos man?” He asks calmly as he begins to look at him.
"... We just broke up." Was all that Sage said and he began trying desperatly not to cry in front of the man. "I made a huge mistake, and I can't go back on it."
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door
"Forget about me! Whats wrong with you?!" Skye asked worry all in her voice.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He jumps a bit when Tord answered the door suddenly “ ... well I was looking for Sasuke... I just.. I need to speak to him.” He says rather sadly as he rubs the back of his neck “ ... may I come in?”
”Uh...well...Sasuke apparently doesn’t live here anymore,” Tord murmured, not very loud. “But you can come in,” he smiled, trying to be reassuring through all the pain in his chest. “What’s wrong?” he asked, blinking.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:01 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke nods blowing some smoke “ Tord broke up with me. It’s to be expected... I’m not worthy of him..” he says sadly obviously holding in tears as he begins to lean against his car “ ... what did he do if you don’t mind me asking?”

Naruto smiles sadly “ um... “ tears begins to fall down his face but he quickly tries to wipe them away “ I really screwed up this time... he .. he left me” He says out of pure pain and guilt.

Angel rubs his arm a bit “ ... well... me and valentine... we broke up.. he said I was too clingy and ... too much for him... so I .. ended it” He says sadly “ ... I made a huge mistake..”
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Sasuke nods blowing some smoke “ Tord broke up with me. It’s to be expected... I’m not worthy of him..” he says sadly obviously holding in tears as he begins to lean against his car “ ... what did he do if you don’t mind me asking?”

Naruto smiles sadly “ um... “ tears begins to fall down his face but he quickly tries to wipe them away “ I really screwed up this time... he .. he left me” He says out of pure pain and guilt.

Angel rubs his arm a bit “ ... well... me and valentine... we broke up.. he said I was too clingy and ... too much for him... so I .. ended it” He says sadly “ ... I made a huge mistake..”
Skye's eyes widened as she looked at him. "I feel yah... I ended it with Winter..." skye said sniffling slightly.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
The Madness King

His eyes widened “ but.. but... why? “ he wipes a few of his tears as eventually feeling the sharp pain again when he moved a bit. He intakes a sharp breath because of it but tried to act normal when she looks at him” I thought you two were finally going to get married “
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Tord blinked, the Norski surprised about what had just happened. “Well...” he took a breath, trying to to tear up. “You’re not the only one that’s going through this, I...I just ended it with Sasuke as well,” he confessed, looking away. This was too much. It was hard to comfort someone when you were already dying on the inside, smiling to the best of his ability.