Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by sock
Today 12:35 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old March 31st, 2018, 02:37 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Why can’t We all Just be The Same?

( @Panda @Alicewolfheart Sorry for my late reply and that my posts are short!!)

Lillian looked at her graciously, hopping into step. “Thank you so much!” She squealed, over-excited. Her tail wagged slightly in a dog-like manner. She saw the glinting, sharp orbs. She narrowed her blue eyes slightly to get a better look. “What’s that?” She chirped, pointing to the bushes. She peered over slightly, curious and over-eager

Aanako glanced briefly at her, her Dragon animas snarling at the two. She smacked her hand away, getting up herself. “Apologize for bumping into me.” She said sternly, glaring and expecting a full-hearted apology. She was a dragon after all, the most powerful of the 12 zodiac gods. She was just below the four horid beasts, and she believed she deserved to be treated like one.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old March 31st, 2018, 02:44 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post

Lillian looked at her graciously, hopping into step. “Thank you so much!” She squealed, over-excited. Her tail wagged slightly in a dog-like manner. She saw the glinting, sharp orbs. She narrowed her blue eyes slightly to get a better look. “What’s that?” She chirped, pointing to the bushes. She peered over slightly, curious and over-eager

Aanako glanced briefly at her, her Dragon animas snarling at the two. She smacked her hand away, getting up herself. “Apologize for bumping into me.” She said sternly, glaring and expecting a full-hearted apology. She was a dragon after all, the most powerful of the 12 zodiac gods. She was just below the four horid beasts, and she believed she deserved to be treated like one.
(It's np.)

Skylar laughed slightly seeing her tail wagging in such a happy manner. "It's no problem." She began to walk, but noticed the girl had fallen behind, and looked back to see why. "Oh, that..." She said with an exasperated sigh. "It's my Anima, it's just a bit of a stalker." She smirked slightly as the eyes in the bush disappeared soon after Skylar called it a stalker. Her animus could be quite touchy at times, and Skylar always loved to mess with it. "It also gets offended easily." She added on before she started walking back in the direction of the school. "My name's Skylar by the way. What's your's?" Her voice stayed rather friendly and chirpy as they continued to school together.

Last edited by Panda; March 31st, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:00 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
spiral blinked, she could hear yelling or singing? she wasn't sure about that part but she wasn't too biggy on going to school either so, she decided to look for the person. she soon spotted a person on the fence, she walked over to her. truth be told, she wasn't a big person on socializing with random people but if your bored, what could you do? "why are you yelling the song animals?" she asked, spiral was still in her horrid uniform and she was keen on changing her clothes very soon. "i could hear you and i was at the school's gate. " she wondered if this person went there but instantly slapped a big no on it. mostly because they don't have a uniform but could be skipping the school. spiral hope they didn't attend that fifthly school because it would probably mean they were like all the rest of those people. "whats ya name?" that was code word for your stuck with me for now, kay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Hei paused her iPod and looked at spiral she wasn't used to many people asking her what she was doing or just plain talking in general but she will communicate to others if she wants to and if they talk to her since she wasn't a rude person " because I like the song ...And I don't know any one here really so I don't care what they think " she said softly and quietly she was a soft talker and a mumbler . She looked back at the direction spiral came from then back at her " names hei. Hei belladonna " she said . She was happy that spiral knew the song since it made her angry that others didn't which was pointless but they should have at least heard of some songs once in their life .but she was also confused why was she talking to her? " let me guess...someone pay you to talk to a cat? " She asked with a raised eyebrow her eyes looked a bit deadly just for defense .
(Mind if I join in with Aaron?)
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:16 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post

"Don't smack my hand. You bumped into me!" Apollo growled. "you don't know who or what I am" the 14 year old added.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old March 31st, 2018, 03:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Fennec Wilde

Appearance: 5’6, blond hair with green eyes, dresses casually

Personality: TBRP

Anima/God: Dragon

Animas Appearance: Here

Wish: To shapeshift into anything

Price paid: almost died next day

With the Phoenix and Turtle?: unsure

Sexuality: Ace

Love Interest (Optional):

Other/Questions: @Black Cat

Oop almost forgot A*************s

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; March 31st, 2018 at 03:31 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:33 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Hei paused her iPod and looked at spiral she wasn't used to many people asking her what she was doing or just plain talking in general but she will communicate to others if she wants to and if they talk to her since she wasn't a rude person " because I like the song ...And I don't know any one here really so I don't care what they think " she said softly and quietly she was a soft talker and a mumbler . She looked back at the direction spiral came from then back at her " names hei. Hei belladonna " she said . She was happy that spiral knew the song since it made her angry that others didn't which was pointless but they should have at least heard of some songs once in their life .but she was also confused why was she talking to her? " let me guess...someone pay you to talk to a cat? " She asked with a raised eyebrow her eyes looked a bit deadly just for defense .
Quote:
spiral blinked, she could hear yelling or singing? she wasn't sure about that part but she wasn't too biggy on going to school either so, she decided to look for the person. she soon spotted a person on the fence, she walked over to her. truth be told, she wasn't a big person on socializing with random people but if your bored, what could you do? "why are you yelling the song animals?" she asked, spiral was still in her horrid uniform and she was keen on changing her clothes very soon. "i could hear you and i was at the school's gate. " she wondered if this person went there but instantly slapped a big no on it. mostly because they don't have a uniform but could be skipping the school. spiral hope they didn't attend that fifthly school because it would probably mean they were like all the rest of those people. "whats ya name?" that was code word for your stuck with me for now, kay?
Aaron left quietly slipped out of his house, careful not to wake his parents as he did so, and slipped out onto the street, heading for school. A small red cardinal flew beside him as he walked, to which he showed no opposition to it appearing. He walked calmly with his hands in his pockets as he approached the school. "I'm gonna be late, but oh well." He mumbled to himself as he walked.
He noticed someone yelling a song in the distance, and smirked in interest of what might be going on. The small cardinal flew on top of a nearby building, and watched without making a chirp. As he approached the pair, he made sure to keep quiet, not wanting to interrupt. He did however decide to interrupt once he heard the cat girl ask if someone had paid the other girl off. "What's wrong with having a cat animus?" He spoke cooly with a stern tone, and his face staid rather stoic as he asked. "You couldn't help what animus you got, so why do you think it should matter?" He knew exactly why the girl thought having the animus she did was a bad thing, but his intentions veered to a different goal than making her proud of her animus.
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Aaron left quietly slipped out of his house, careful not to wake his parents as he did so, and slipped out onto the street, heading for school. A small red cardinal flew beside him as he walked, to which he showed no opposition to it appearing. He walked calmly with his hands in his pockets as he approached the school. "I'm gonna be late, but oh well." He mumbled to himself as he walked.
He noticed someone yelling a song in the distance, and smirked in interest of what might be going on. The small cardinal flew on top of a nearby building, and watched without making a chirp. As he approached the pair, he made sure to keep quiet, not wanting to interrupt. He did however decide to interrupt once he heard the cat girl ask if someone had paid the other girl off. "What's wrong with having a cat animus?" He spoke cooly with a stern tone, and his face staid rather stoic as he asked. "You couldn't help what animus you got, so why do you think it should matter?" He knew exactly why the girl thought having the animus she did was a bad thing, but his intentions veered to a different goal than making her proud of her animus.
Hei blinked and looked at Aaron she heard what he said and huffed a bit
" I didn't say it was a bad thing . I love my anima and cats in general just most don't talk to me. So I figured someone paid her to do it " she said her voice was a bit stern then before she shook her head slightly feeling nervous that people were suddenly talking to her out of the blue " I just don't like the trouble I get with my anima ' oh look a black cat don't let it cross your path it's bad luck ' or ' how dare you talk to me cat ' . People always mess with my price. Always . It's like they get a kick out of it " she said the last part in what sounded like a hiss her eyes looked a bit colder too . She exhailed now scratching the back of her neck growing more nervous " what's your anima? " she asked curiously

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 31st, 2018, 03:45 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
spiral blinked, "the song is pretty cool, to be honest. though not my type of music well, its like i would listen to it if it came on but i wouldn't actually put it on purpose, y'know?" she hopped up onto the fence, her legs kicking the air a little. she paused, hei was a pretty nice name. "nice name! mine is spiral whirl, just call me spiral, though. sometimes people will call me spiral whirl cuz it is short but it just sounds too.. mehhh. " spiral shuddered, she hated it when people thought it was cool to do that. she crossed her arms at her last statement, if anyone did she would kick them. seriously, that was just evil! everyone was evil. "nah, if they did i would probably kick them. i can't stand people who think they are better than you because of your anima! which is why i believe animas shouldn't exist but not a lot of people are too keen on it. " spiral huffed, closing her eyes as she lift up her chin. soon she reopened when someone else approach them. "YEAH! cat animas are cool! I mean, my anima is a lizard that thinks I need to hurry up with my wish when I already told them it. " she stated, proudly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 31st, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:57 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
spiral blinked, "the song is pretty cool, to be honest. though not my type of music well, its like i would listen to it if it came on but i wouldn't actually put it on purpose, y'know?" she hopped up onto the fence, her legs kicking the air a little. she paused, hei was a pretty nice name. "nice name! mine is spiral whirl, just call me spiral, though. sometimes people will call me spiral whirl cuz it is short but it just sounds too.. mehhh. " spiral shuddered, she hated it when people thought it was cool to do that. she crossed her arms at her last statement, if anyone did she would kick them. seriously, that was just evil! everyone was evil. "nah, if they did i would probably kick them. i can't stand people who think they are better than you because of your anima! which is why i believe animas shouldn't exist but not a lot of people are too keen on it. " spiral huffed, closing her eyes as she lift up her chin. soon she reopened when someone else approach them. "YEAH! cat animas are cool! I mean, my anima is a lizard that thinks I need to hurry up with my wish when I already told them it. " she stated, proudly.
Quote:
Hei blinked and looked at Aaron she heard what he said and huffed a bit
" I didn't say it was a bad thing . I love my anima and cats in general just most don't talk to me. So I figured someone paid her to do it " she said her voice was a bit stern then before she shook her head slightly feeling nervous that people were suddenly talking to her out of the blue " I just don't like the trouble I get with my anima ' oh look a black cat don't let it cross your path it's bad luck ' or ' how dare you talk to me cat ' . People always mess with my price. Always . It's like they get a kick out of it " she said the last part in what sounded like a hiss her eyes looked a bit colder too . She exhailed now scratching the back of her neck growing more nervous " what's your anima? " she asked curiously
Aaron leaned against a wall as the two of them spoke back in forth for a few moments. He smirked slightly once he realized the conversation was going the way he wanted. "It wouldn't grant your wish? What'd you wish for?" He asked with a slight laugh wondering what Spiral may have wished for that a lizard couldn't grant. "My anima is a cardinal. It doesn't speak much, but it sure does like to follow me around." Once he spoke the cardinal flew down with almost perfect timing, and landed near them all.
"I agree with you, Spiral. People using their animas to pretend they're all high and mighty really annoys me. Do you know what I've heard though?" He spoke with a gossipy tone, and jumped onto the wall beside them, before sitting down himself. He began in a hushed voice. "I heard there's an organization that steals animas from the people you two described. You know, the ones always using their animas against others. They do it all to make the world an equal place. Just like you wanted Spiral. If what I've heard is right, they're supposedly led by the Black Turtle, and the Red Pheonix." His eyes grew wide, almost as if he didn't believe his own words, and he spoke with great enthusiasm.
Old March 31st, 2018, 04:01 PM
An indecisive rat

@Panda @Alicewolfheart

Lillian continued to look where the lizard formerly was. She had never seen someone with a lizard god before, but there were so many out there that she hadn’t yet. She continued on walking, checking the time quickly. 8:29. The brown-haired girl bit the inside of her lip. She turned back to her at the question. “I’m a coyote.” She replied bubbly. “Is that it? Over there?” She asked after they walked a little farther. The brick was a slate gray and looked like it had about three stories. A large clock was in-between the second and third at the entrance. “It looks so cool!” Lillian said, stopping.

“So what if I did?” She snapped. Aanako was getting annoyed with them. It was their fault for getting in her way. “Also, you should watch your tongue. You see this dragon? I bet it could kill you in an instance. You probably have a lowly god, like a mouse or cat.” She said harshly as she started walking away from them.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: