Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO out of context
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:07 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:03 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:53 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:49 PM

Old April 4th, 2018, 01:08 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Why can’t We all Just be The Same?

K!)
Forms:
Name: Sasuke Wolfheart
Appearance: he’s a tall handsome man with mixed colored eyes one sky blue and the other forest green
Personality: surprise :3
Anima/God: dragon
Animas Appearance: a huge snake like shadow dragon with burning red eyes often appears as a small black snake
Wish: to be strong enough to protect the ones he loved
Price payed: his sight
With the Phoenix and Turtle?: nope
Sexuality: bisexual
Love Interest (Optional ahhh open?
B***** *****s :3
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:11 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Ok)
Rong growled then smirked " but it's a battle isn't it? So there's really no turns in battles . " he huffed as he watched the two he hated waiting but like all the other things he shrugged it off he had one of the chinese zodiac gods so it should be too hard right ? If he only knew what he was really facing instead of a cardinal and a lizard then maybe he wouldn't have picked a battle with them but at the moment they looked easy to fight . His right hand was behind his back and the same kind of light swirled around it forming the monkey anima and split it into two again " alright Lizard come at me " he said with a grin his green eyes had another glint in them .

-------------------
Hei tilted her head " really? Huh never noticed .your god is a wolf right? " she said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Aaron looked back as Rong shot at Spiral. He could tell she was upset about something, as her hands were tight fists. It must be her deformed anima. He concluded. He began to think back on his own training, before he knew he was the red Pheonix. He had always imagined a small red cardinal in his head when he tried to use ignition, and that caused his own anima to turn out deformed, similar to Spiral. It would make sense based on how her anima seems to change when she tried to wish... He concluded in his own thoughts, not sure if he should give his advice to Spiral yet. He decided to hold back his advice from how she seemed to want to handle things herself, and continued fighting. He glared at the monkey, and easily dodged his separation attack.
Thanks to his wish, Aaron had abnormal physical abilities, and reflexes were just one part of it. He raced forward once again, and snatched the pencil out of Rong's hand before he had a chance to fire it. "Hmmph, I think you forgot it's 2 against 1. It's not your turn yet." He spoke slyly. "It's Spiral's turn." He knew advancing on Rong just to take the pencil would leave him open to be hit, but he wanted badly to see what Spiral was capable of. He looked back at Spiral with a hopeful smile, before tossing the pencil over to her. "Use it, and try a transferal attack."
(Please tell me if I'm making Aaron to powerful >-< , I just figured that he should be near impossible for a monkey to beat being the Red Pheonix, but I also don't want to be a power player, so I'm a bit torn rn.)
spiral took the pencil, while she didn't have a clue on why it would be useful she just did. the five animas she summoned despawn on her command lizards. lizards... scales. blue scales? she recalled the moment she saw her lizard shifting, it grew in size and the scales turned blue. so, that was what she picture. spiral used transferal on the pencil like rong jin did and it changed into just one anima, it wasn't as misshapen like the last six. you could see its scales were blue and everything but it was hard to make out what it was, a dragon or a lizard? spiral didn't miss the fact that it looked strange, now she couldn't even tell what it was. she used transferal on rong jin, her anima heading straight for him. she cast a glance aaron's way. spiral looked very confused. though, her hands weren't fists anymore. she at least did something that might have been useful..

[ i think aaron is fine. also sorry if i used the skill wrong, to be honest i kind of forgot them. >.< ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:22 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Name: Swift
Appearance: I give credit to photgrapher
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qOyWbHOYx...l-haircuts.jpg
Personality: tbrp
Anima/God: Cheeath
Animas Appearance: normal cheeath
Wish: to be fast
Price payed: Tail and ear of her animas show all the time
With the Phoenix and Turtle?: netural
Sexuality: bi
Love Interest (Optional) : open
Other/Questions: A************t/I
am on a flipphone with internet.
This is my spring break april 2-6 EST. I have no autocorrect so
miss spelled words will come
and go.

@Black Cat
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; April 5th, 2018 at 09:45 AM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:37 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Ok)
Rong growled then smirked " but it's a battle isn't it? So there's really no turns in battles . " he huffed as he watched the two he hated waiting but like all the other things he shrugged it off he had one of the chinese zodiac gods so it should be too hard right ? If he only knew what he was really facing instead of a cardinal and a lizard then maybe he wouldn't have picked a battle with them but at the moment they looked easy to fight . His right hand was behind his back and the same kind of light swirled around it forming the monkey anima and split it into two again " alright Lizard come at me " he said with a grin his green eyes had another glint in them .

-------------------
Hei tilted her head " really? Huh never noticed .your god is a wolf right? " she said
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
spiral took the pencil, while she didn't have a clue on why it would be useful she just did. the five animas she summoned despawn on her command lizards. lizards... scales. blue scales? she recalled the moment she saw her lizard shifting, it grew in size and the scales turned blue. so, that was what she picture. spiral used transferal on the pencil like rong jin did and it changed into just one anima, it wasn't as misshapen like the last six. you could see its scales were blue and everything but it was hard to make out what it was, a dragon or a lizard? spiral didn't miss the fact that it looked strange, now she couldn't even tell what it was. she used transferal on rong jin, her anima heading straight for him. she cast a glance aaron's way. spiral looked very confused. though, her hands weren't fists anymore. she at least did something that might have been useful..

[ i think aaron is fine. also sorry if i used the skill wrong, to be honest i kind of forgot them. >.< ]
(Honestly, I had forgotten all of the basic skills too X3. I went to the webcomic the other day to check them. I'll give a brief explanation so you don't have to go digging through the comic like I did. Also, are you wanting her to discover her true anima yet, or waiting to reveal it. If so, Aaron can help her, but if not I'll just have him keep his thoughts to himself.)

Transferal- Projecting your anima onto an object. In advanced forms, you can project your anima onto yourself.
Amplification- Amplifying your anima's power
Ignition- Putting your anima into a physical form
Separation- Splitting your anima into multiple physical forms
Vow- Using your anima to create a type of I owe you situation
Transformation- This was the one I couldn't find. Anyone remember this???

Aaron's eyes turned to slits. Spiral was getting more and more interesting by the second. Now, it was obvious to him that her anima must not be a lizard. Her anima even appeared to be a blend of a dragon and a lizard. That's why her ignition never works! She's always imagining a lizard, but she's a dragon. I'm sure of it now. His thoughts had fully formed, and he had connected all the dots. The only question now was should he tell her. She seemed to so strongly oppose the ideas of the Pheonix and the Turtle, that once she's revealed as a dragon, the Dragon and the Tiger may try to recruit her. The last thing he wanted was another powerful opponent. I'll have to think about it some more... He decided while watching Spiral's attacks. He stayed on the sidelines now, waiting to see how powerful Spiral's transferal attack would be.
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:26 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
(Honestly, I had forgotten all of the basic skills too X3. I went to the webcomic the other day to check them. I'll give a brief explanation so you don't have to go digging through the comic like I did. Also, are you wanting her to discover her true anima yet, or waiting to reveal it. If so, Aaron can help her, but if not I'll just have him keep his thoughts to himself.)

Transferal- Projecting your anima onto an object. In advanced forms, you can project your anima onto yourself.

Aaron's eyes turned to slits. Spiral was getting more and more interesting by the second. Now, it was obvious to him that her anima must not be a lizard. Her anima even appeared to be a blend of a dragon and a lizard. That's why her ignition never works! She's always imagining a lizard, but she's a dragon. I'm sure of it now. His thoughts had fully formed, and he had connected all the dots. The only question now was should he tell her. She seemed to so strongly oppose the ideas of the Pheonix and the Turtle, that once she's revealed as a dragon, the Dragon and the Tiger may try to recruit her. The last thing he wanted was another powerful opponent. I'll have to think about it some more... He decided while watching Spiral's attacks. He stayed on the sidelines now, waiting to see how powerful Spiral's transferal attack would be.
FYI apollo is the white tiger and she's a 14 year old with hei perso just more easier to make mad)

Gone

Old April 5th, 2018, 11:11 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Quote:

Rong watched spiral use transferal his eyes squinted as he saw the blue scales as well then he was wide eyed and his head perked up he looked like he had seen a ghost he put his arms in front of his face but the impact of the attack made him fly backwards he landed on his right side and grunted he shook his head as he noticed that the separation attack he was gonna use vanished from spirals attack . He growled now standing up and cracked his fists he summoned his anima and used Amplification then he thought for a moment on what to use next to deliver the most damage he sighed is favorite spell was separation he wasn't good at projecting his anima onto himself yet so he just went with separation but this time he split it into four . He grinned and threw two at aaron and two at spiral .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 5th, 2018, 01:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke sat alone, not looking at any just listening to the calm quiet sounds of the park around him, a soft calming hiss was heard by him “ you know.. you could have chosen something else “ Sasuke laughs softly “ I know but... it’s for the best “ the black snake sighs softly as it looks away “.... but..” Sasuke smiles “ don’t worry about it. It’s been done and I got my wish my friend I don’t regret anything “ he says as he tilts his head to the sky his milky blind eyes unseeing as he looks up. The snake sighs sadly “... yes I know “
Old April 5th, 2018, 02:11 PM
The one and only Darky

@Florence + machine

Swift rushes in school as her Amina ears and tail were present on her body. She stopped in front of hei. She started panting.
"you okay?" Casey asked.
"fine just need to caught my breath" Swift anwsered.

Gone

Old April 5th, 2018, 04:54 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Quote:
Rong watched spiral use transferal his eyes squinted as he saw the blue scales as well then he was wide eyed and his head perked up he looked like he had seen a ghost he put his arms in front of his face but the impact of the attack made him fly backwards he landed on his right side and grunted he shook his head as he noticed that the separation attack he was gonna use vanished from spirals attack . He growled now standing up and cracked his fists he summoned his anima and used Amplification then he thought for a moment on what to use next to deliver the most damage he sighed is favorite spell was separation he wasn't good at projecting his anima onto himself yet so he just went with separation but this time he split it into four . He grinned and threw two at aaron and two at spiral .
spiral looked surprise that her attack one, actually worked and that he flew so far. she wasn't dense to the fact now that it was impossible for her to be a lizard. then, was she a dragon like her sister? spiral's face twisted into a look of fear and disgust. she couldn't be. she wasn't like.. `them`. her sister was the only expectation. spiral spent so much of her life hating everyone who was stronger, powerful, now she may have been living a lie her whole life. technically she was the one breaking the rule here even if rong jin started it. spiral glance up, seeing the anima flying at her but didn't even bother to move. she just stood there. spiral flew back into the wall but luckily her anima soften the impact. blood trickled down her forehead, she didn't move still. spiral's shoulders slump. she looked like a baby that got its candy stolen. she push off the ground with her hands, standing up. her vison blurred. spiral summoned one anima, "rong jin. i suggest you forfeit before you get injured, badly. " no way am i not a lizard. i can't be. i seen my anima myself. its a dark green lizard that is always so annoying!

[ hmm, i thought transformation was transferal. maybe transformation is transforming your anima into something else? like when irang summoned his white tiger but made it look like a regular tiger. also its up to you. spiral's anima won't fully awaken yet probably for some time. not to mention you have to deal with her studdborness. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 6th, 2018, 01:06 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Quote:
spiral looked surprise that her attack one, actually worked and that he flew so far. she wasn't dense to the fact now that it was impossible for her to be a lizard. then, was she a dragon like her sister? spiral's face twisted into a look of fear and disgust. she couldn't be. she wasn't like.. `them`. her sister was the only expectation. spiral spent so much of her life hating everyone who was stronger, powerful, now she may have been living a lie her whole life. technically she was the one breaking the rule here even if rong jin started it. spiral glance up, seeing the anima flying at her but didn't even bother to move. she just stood there. spiral flew back into the wall but luckily her anima soften the impact. blood trickled down her forehead, she didn't move still. spiral's shoulders slump. she looked like a baby that got its candy stolen. she push off the ground with her hands, standing up. her vison blurred. spiral summoned one anima, "rong jin. i suggest you forfeit before you get injured, badly. " no way am i not a lizard. i can't be. i seen my anima myself. its a dark green lizard that is always so annoying!

[ hmm, i thought transformation was transferal. maybe transformation is transforming your anima into something else? like when irang summoned his white tiger but made it look like a regular tiger. also its up to you. spiral's anima won't fully awaken yet probably for some time. not to mention you have to deal with her studdborness. ]
Aaron's spectating of Spiral was interrupted when he noticed two more monkeys coming at him. Give it up already. He thought in annoyance. He spun out of their way, receiving a cut down his arm. The cut was long, but it wasn't deep at all. He brushed it off deciding it was nothing to worry about. The talons that took the place of his hands through transferal swiped at both of the monkeys in an attempt to get rid of the pesty things. Noticing Spiral looked a little hurt in more ways than one, Aaron decided to try to stall to give her time to resummon her anima. I'll have to use separation, but I need to be careful so it's not the Red Pheonix. He mentally reminded himself before continuing with the separation ability. The talons on his hands dissipated, and a red mist began to swirl around him eventually forming into a few red cardinals. While the Cardinals did look rather harmless and couldn't inflict deep wounds, to the touch they'd burn like fire. The small flock of birds began to fly at Rong, and started to surround him.