Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:41 AM
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Human Warrior Cats: GATHERING [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
sorry i forgot bout this!
deputy: blackcat @Boba Fett
healer: bali @Opal
warrior: muffin @Cloverspring
apprentice: sia @Black Cat

jaguar lean against a tree, she didn't want to be here. she hated the gathering more than anything. she had to be around these.. unworthly people. luckily she had her clan mates with her, though. jaguar's eye had a slight glare in them, her arms crossed and her lips turn into a small frown. if anyone anger her right now they were sure to get.. well, lets not go in detailed. jaguar's power which she called enrage made her have a strength and speed boost.
Blackcat sauntered up to his leader, making sure to keep his posture respectful in front of Jaguar. "What announcements are you making this gathering Jaguar?" he asked, looking around the gathering place. Why were there always so few people at the gathering? He sighed inwardly, it always felt like it was so easy to eavesdrop and, in turn, be eavesdropped on.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

O P E N

Snow Leopard leaned against a tree, relaxed. She chewed a piece of mint gum, popping it occasionally. Her eyes darted around, bored, as she subconsciously fiddled with her white fur jacket.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 4th, 2018, 05:22 AM

My Mood: Confused

Boop!

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:45 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Blackcat sauntered up to his leader, making sure to keep his posture respectful in front of Jaguar. "What announcements are you making this gathering Jaguar?" he asked, looking around the gathering place. Why were there always so few people at the gathering? He sighed inwardly, it always felt like it was so easy to eavesdrop and, in turn, be eavesdropped on.
jaguar blinked, her deputy was talking to her. her body relaxed, "well the truth. everything is fine at shadowclan and prey is well. " she replied. the glare that was in her eyes was gone now. "unless you have anything that i should announce?" jaguar added, knowing that she could have miss something. she knew their were few people at the gathering. one day more people would come, however. the clans were small at the moment.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
jaguar blinked, her deputy was talking to her. her body relaxed, "well the truth. everything is fine at shadowclan and prey is well. " she replied. the glare that was in her eyes was gone now. "unless you have anything that i should announce?" jaguar added, knowing that she could have miss something. she knew their were few people at the gathering. one day more people would come, however. the clans were small at the moment.
"No, nothing really. That's why I was curious about what you were going to say," he laughed. He looked around the gathering, imagining what it would look like with fifty or so people there and smiled. There would be so many people to talk to and so much to talk about, then he turned back to Jaguar. Somehow he was slouching but he still look somewhat respectful. Maybe it was the respect for his leader in his eyes, who knows?
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 5th, 2018, 05:03 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Exclamation Re: Human Warrior Cats: GATHERING [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"No, nothing really. That's why I was curious about what you were going to say," he laughed. He looked around the gathering, imagining what it would look like with fifty or so people there and smiled. There would be so many people to talk to and so much to talk about, then he turned back to Jaguar. Somehow he was slouching but he still look somewhat respectful. Maybe it was the respect for his leader in his eyes, who knows?
jaguar chuckled, "oh. " her lips for a small `o` shape. "mm, one day a lot of people are going to be here. i mean I'm not exactly good in crowds. well i mean unless it is a crowd of people of my clan.. then I'm fine. though it look so much.. lively. " she said, a wistful look in her eyes. jaguar scratch the back of her neck, "but gonna be more of a hassle. " she admitted. she knew that once she passed or resigned she would leave the clan to her deputy. starclan help him when that times come. jaguar wasn't saying her clan was a hassle but the other clans.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
jaguar chuckled, "oh. " her lips for a small `o` shape. "mm, one day a lot of people are going to be here. i mean I'm not exactly good in crowds. well i mean unless it is a crowd of people of my clan.. then I'm fine. though it look so much.. lively. " she said, a wistful look in her eyes. jaguar scratch the back of her neck, "but gonna be more of a hassle. " she admitted. she knew that once she passed or resigned she would leave the clan to her deputy. starclan help him when that times come. jaguar wasn't saying her clan was a hassle but the other clans.
"A lot of people will most definitely be a hassle," His eyes gleamed,"But also a challenge. did you like challenges, i forget," He smiled jokingly,"Heh. Hopefully someday youll teach me to become a leader. Hopefully soon because... umm... i said so...?" Blackcat's statement kind of sunded more like a question than the statement that he was going for but he just shrugged it off, it was fine.
Old April 6th, 2018, 02:54 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

ooOOOPS i forgot
sorry
those invited:
@Ninjasinsocks <oci> @CinnamonCookie <muchi> @Darkblossom <savannah> @Mauve <malay, aby> @Mystic <felix, cali> @Akari <mau> @Boba Fett <lykoi>
you may all begin posting your characters' entrances.

..::;;::..::;;::..

A male human was crossing through sharp and tangled undergrowth, angrily shoving his walking stick into the slightly muddy ground. RiverClan isn't ThunderClan! Why do we have to walk through this nasty, dense, thorn-ridden forest. What I wouldn't give for a few reeds and the gurgle of the river. Snow brushed some pale hair from his eyes, looking into the distance. He searched for their destination- the moss rock. There. The one clear spot in the entire flea-ridden, bramble-infested jungle. The leader of RiverClan put on a calm aura, beckoned to his chosen Clanmates, and entered the clearing.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; April 6th, 2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old April 6th, 2018, 09:46 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

Persia | @Dark blossom | Deputy

Tortie | @Black Cat | Healer

Devin/Rex | @Boba Fett | Healer Apprentice

Japana | @CinnamonCookie | Warrior

You are the ones attending this gathering :>
Japana walked into the area, stern look sweeping over the others. She scoffed quietly at the other clans, then stood still, watching the others.
Old April 6th, 2018, 09:56 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
ooOOOPS i forgot
sorry
those invited:
@Ninjasinsocks <oci> @CinnamonCookie <muchi> @Darkblossom <savannah> @Mauve <malay, aby> @Mystic <felix, cali> @Akari <mau> @Boba Fett <lykoi>
you may all begin posting your characters' entrances.

..::;;::..::;;::..

A male human was crossing through sharp and tangled undergrowth, angrily shoving his walking stick into the slightly muddy ground. RiverClan isn't ThunderClan! Why do we have to walk through this nasty, dense, thorn-ridden forest. What I wouldn't give for a few reeds and the gurgle of the river. Snow brushed some pale hair from his eyes, looking into the distance. He searched for their destination- the moss rock. There. The one clear spot in the entire flea-ridden, bramble-infested jungle. The leader of RiverClan put on a calm aura, beckoned to his chosen Clanmates, and entered the clearing.
Muchi hopped in the mud, then ducked low when the branches reached out. "Uuuuuugh. Why do we have to go through this? These stupid trees..." she muttered as she followed her leader, Snow. She paused when he did, almost bumping into him. When she twisted to see ahead of him better, she couldn't so she looked back at him. She she he was calm, she was also calm, following into the clearing. "Woah..." she looked around at the clearing. "This is one dirty place."