Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old November 19th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

"I have an older sister named, Swiftfur and she lives in RiverClan... Our mother was a RiverClan cat and our father was a Dusk Syndicate cat... Swiftfur was once a Dusk Syndicate cat as a kit... But now, she's a clan cat...", the black and white, blue eyed tom said to himself.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

( @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Spirited Darkness @honey.freckled )
Onyx padded in, his suspicions made true after a while. Lilith was pregnant. He heard she was in the nursery and suspected the only reason was because the kits were coming. He looked around and tried to find her.
(This is late, I know... My bday has bneen on and off crappy grr also this is a mobile post x.x)
Old February 7th, 2017, 08:40 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lilith wasn't happy in the slightest. The molly was sick and tired of having her heart hung out to dry, of being accused that she was greedy and selfish for trying to take care of herself. Hearing from her own brother-in law that Onyx didn't care for her seemed to be a deal-breaker in staying with the Dusk Syndicate, but somehow she was drawn back to this place day after day. Something kept her here with the kits she didn't exactly want and the remains of two cats who had broken her heart- was it a single shred of hope, or the opportunity for revenge? She certainly knew how to get back against Bleddyn. Though he was dead, she knew exactly what he'd wanted from her- her kits. If she erased all of his kits- even the one he'd had with Sobek- his plans would be washed down the drain. However, she never brought herself to do it, not when she looked into their eyes and saw her. They were young, vulnerable, and without a father to help take care of them. They needed her.

Onyx was another story- she didn't exactly know what made him tick. Just thinking about him made her head hurt, but the queen lay in the nursery and thought about him all day. It was a pain that couldn't be erased- even if he was dead, like Lynx proclaimed, she didn't think he would die without some sort of reason. He was too clever, too shrewd. She needed to know, yet she could never figure out what had been so off about him.
@honey.freckled
Old February 7th, 2017, 09:08 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Lilith wasn't happy in the slightest. The molly was sick and tired of having her heart hung out to dry, of being accused that she was greedy and selfish for trying to take care of herself. Hearing from her own brother-in law that Onyx didn't care for her seemed to be a deal-breaker in staying with the Dusk Syndicate, but somehow she was drawn back to this place day after day. Something kept her here with the kits she didn't exactly want and the remains of two cats who had broken her heart- was it a single shred of hope, or the opportunity for revenge? She certainly knew how to get back against Bleddyn. Though he was dead, she knew exactly what he'd wanted from her- her kits. If she erased all of his kits- even the one he'd had with Sobek- his plans would be washed down the drain. However, she never brought herself to do it, not when she looked into their eyes and saw her. They were young, vulnerable, and without a father to help take care of them. They needed her.

Onyx was another story- she didn't exactly know what made him tick. Just thinking about him made her head hurt, but the queen lay in the nursery and thought about him all day. It was a pain that couldn't be erased- even if he was dead, like Lynx proclaimed, she didn't think he would die without some sort of reason. He was too clever, too shrewd. She needed to know, yet she could never figure out what had been so off about him.
@honey.freckled
The small Siberian kitten wiggled against his siblings frame growing rather restless by the second. His eyes had opened only a few days prior his yellow green eyes gazed about the nursery having yet to take notice of the queen not to far away. Letting out a light whimper as he finally managed to get unstuck from between his siblings. Feeling the fur of the larger cat he looked up at her with a struck of interest. The gray and white tom tilt his head off to the side letting his gaze scan her feature. Taking note of certain parts he glanced back at the sleeping bodies of the other children. Frowning slightly he shifted a paw forward poking one of them before shrugging turning his attention to the queen. "H-hello?" He squeaked at her. He doesn't remember much of his father none the less his absence didn't affect him much.
Old February 7th, 2017, 10:52 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

The small Siberian kitten wiggled against his siblings frame growing rather restless by the second. His eyes had opened only a few days prior his yellow green eyes gazed about the nursery having yet to take notice of the queen not to far away. Letting out a light whimper as he finally managed to get unstuck from between his siblings. Feeling the fur of the larger cat he looked up at her with a struck of interest. The gray and white tom tilt his head off to the side letting his gaze scan her feature. Taking note of certain parts he glanced back at the sleeping bodies of the other children. Frowning slightly he shifted a paw forward poking one of them before shrugging turning his attention to the queen. "H-hello?" He squeaked at her. He doesn't remember much of his father none the less his absence didn't affect him much.
Freezing as she felt something nudge her belly, Lilith let out a quick sigh of relief as she saw that it was only her son. "Hello, Kisa." She sighed, huffing as the queen began to relax her shoulders. "Honey, don't bother your siblings like that." She reprimanded the tom in a somewhat gentle voice, though it had remained hoarse throughout her heartbreak, most likely from all her screaming and crying directed towards Salem as they'd fought. She felt ready to tear his pelt into pieces- but now he'd left too, after injuring her, pinning her, and refusing to kill her, like some sort of sick game. She hated that family- but she guessed it was hers now. "You'll wake them up- and we don't want that to happen." She continued talking to her son, however- trying to push her thoughts aside.
Old February 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old February 8th, 2017, 05:09 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Freezing as she felt something nudge her belly, Lilith let out a quick sigh of relief as she saw that it was only her son. "Hello, Kisa." She sighed, huffing as the queen began to relax her shoulders. "Honey, don't bother your siblings like that." She reprimanded the tom in a somewhat gentle voice, though it had remained hoarse throughout her heartbreak, most likely from all her screaming and crying directed towards Salem as they'd fought. She felt ready to tear his pelt into pieces- but now he'd left too, after injuring her, pinning her, and refusing to kill her, like some sort of sick game. She hated that family- but she guessed it was hers now. "You'll wake them up- and we don't want that to happen." She continued talking to her son, however- trying to push her thoughts aside.
Flattening his ears to his head the small kitten sat down slouching his shoulders forward he let out a soft sigh. "I guess not.... But what am I suppose to do while they sleep?" he pouted slightly lowering his head to the ground a bit. Kisa sighed softly before he snapped out of the position he was in. Sitting back on his hunches he looked back at the molly with a questioning look his whiskers twitching slightly.
Old February 8th, 2017, 06:09 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.
"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]
Old February 8th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]
@MootheBean

Already the seeds of a horrendous plan were sprouting in the dark tom's mind, all of his thoughts were circling violently in a hellish vortex around the single kit that had acted so incredibly, exasperatingly rude to him and exhibited such an unbearable amount of rudeness that he couldn't just let go on with her life.
His fiery gaze watching the family very carefully as he situated himself in a rather inconspicuous location outside of the nursery, across the clearing, one where he could hardly be seen unless you really tried looking for him. But who would really want to find a cat like him? Nonetheless, he was already making mental notes. There was the father and the mother, the rude kit, a she-kit, not quite old enough to be a trainee but would very likely make a decent fighter if he allowed for her to even live.
Oh, she'll live. But she'll be wishing, by the end, that I end her putrid excuse of a life. Hannibal's monotonous thoughts rumbled out in his head as he focused his gaze solely on Zyphyr for a moment before he began to evaluate the parents.
Protected and loving of their kits. Not surprising nor abnormal, but I can't get a good read on their personalities. His mind paused. I don't need to know their personalities, I just need to know their routines. And I need to make sure that that little place is where that kit goes to regularly. If not, then perhaps it will be an open display before the whole Syndicate. Hm. Perhaps that would be even more traumatizing. I suppose I'll see. After all, there appears to be only three family members to this kit. Mother. Father. Sibling. The father will be first, then the mother, and then the sibling. Yes.
If Hannibal were capable of feeling happy, perhaps he would have felt it, but just as always, he was void of all emotions and simply continued watching the family from afar.
This will surely lecture her that rudeness is not an acceptable trait, and most certainly not around me.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Paige~

Quote:
@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~

Aurora giggled as her father's nose tickled her fur, and rubbed up against him. Now with her family, she relaxed and went to lay next to her mother.
(Sorry tis rushed)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-