Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:01 PM
Lightning n' Thrift...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:58 PM

Old February 28th, 2017, 09:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The young lynx like feline had watched her trainer leave the camp. She had stayed behind in the shadows until Ajax had left,then followed, slowly and steadily. This was her first official training session, but she was more than ready for it. She knew she had to impress him, and that she had to make a better entrance tan just, walking in. Seriously, where was the fun in that? Amya ran stealthily through the territory, and when she had seen the beginning of the training area, she climbed. Her dusty, mottled brown pelt helped her to camouflage into her surrounds, but her small stump of a tail was throwing her off balance. She quickly heaved her way up to a branch that extended it's branch over the clearing. Cautiously and steadily, she moved along the branch until she was right above the clearing. With a mischievous little purr, she bunched her muscles and prepared to leap down. Unfortunately, the limb snapped beneath her paws before she could do so. With a loud crack she came tumbling down into the clearing. She hit the ground rather hard, but rolled away. She sprang lightly back to her paws, hissing in frustration. "Fox dung!" she spat. She turned her angry gaze over to her trainer who seemed to be loosing hope and getting ready to leave. "Oh now your leaving? The party's only just begun!" she called happily.
Snap. Looking up suddnely Ajax flicked his tundra blue eyes around the outstretched branches shielding the clearing. He focused on one specific branch for a prolonged moment before drifting past it slowly. Oblivious to Amya who balenced precariously on said branch. At that point she was prepared to leap. CRACK. The branch only a fox length away gave way under the weight of the trainee and crashed down next to him. Ajax hissed in surprise leaping out of harms way and stares where the branch was. Then followed its path. Interrupted by the sight of a brown ball of fuzz hurtling towards the ground and landing with a thud. Springing back after the hit to her paws to make up for the failed objective. Ajax would have claimed being impressed but failure to stalk choose the right branch was part of knowing how to truly stalk an enemy. He looked down at her Turning to face her fully. He Tom was huge compared to Amya and huge compared to any other cat you could see within the DS really. He snorted in amusement and added following her statement "was that part of the plan?" he snickers at his trainee before Turing back to face her. Sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 28th, 2017, 09:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

Snap. Looking up suddnely Ajax flicked his tundra blue eyes around the outstretched branches shielding the clearing. He focused on one specific branch for a prolonged moment before drifting past it slowly. Oblivious to Amya who balenced precariously on said branch. At that point she was prepared to leap. CRACK. The branch only a fox length away gave way under the weight of the trainee and crashed down next to him. Ajax hissed in surprise leaping out of harms way and stares where the branch was. Then followed its path. Interrupted by the sight of a brown ball of fuzz hurtling towards the ground and landing with a thud. Springing back after the hit to her paws to make up for the failed objective. Ajax would have claimed being impressed but failure to stalk choose the right branch was part of knowing how to truly stalk an enemy. He looked down at her Turning to face her fully. He Tom was huge compared to Amya and huge compared to any other cat you could see within the DS really. He snorted in amusement and added following her statement "was that part of the plan?" he snickers at his trainee before Turing back to face her. Sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.
Amya had recovered fairly quickly from the fall. She gave her long fur a good shake, releasing all the extra dust that had accumulated there during her tuck and roll maneuver. She finally looked back at the feline, a broad, cocky smiled etched across her maw. She gave a shrug as she noticed the fear that was ebbing away. She had succeeded partially. Scaring him was part of it. Impressing him another. At least part of it was achieved. "Not entirely. But hey, I can't help that the limb got to skinny to hold me. I scared you though, no denying you jumping away in paid. That's a partial win, and if it's all I get from you then I'll take it!" She replied triumphantly. Small victories were the one that could be won every day. Not everyday did you defeat a Clan. Live and learn, take the small victories. She could handle whatever, take whatever, do whatever, and no one could stand in her way. "But hey, at least you know my stalking skills are good, unless it comes to trees.... I followed you all the way from camp. Impressed?" She asked padding closer, her stump of a tail twitching in amusement.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Amya had recovered fairly quickly from the fall. She gave her long fur a good shake, releasing all the extra dust that had accumulated there during her tuck and roll maneuver. She finally looked back at the feline, a broad, cocky smiled etched across her maw. She gave a shrug as she noticed the fear that was ebbing away. She had succeeded partially. Scaring him was part of it. Impressing him another. At least part of it was achieved. "Not entirely. But hey, I can't help that the limb got to skinny to hold me. I scared you though, no denying you jumping away in paid. That's a partial win, and if it's all I get from you then I'll take it!" She replied triumphantly. Small victories were the one that could be won every day. Not everyday did you defeat a Clan. Live and learn, take the small victories. She could handle whatever, take whatever, do whatever, and no one could stand in her way. "But hey, at least you know my stalking skills are good, unless it comes to trees.... I followed you all the way from camp. Impressed?" She asked padding closer, her stump of a tail twitching in amusement.

[ Sorry for the late reply. Life just got messy and it slipped my mind! ]

"Is that so? Perhaps the branch wasn't the one getting weaker. Perhaps your getting bigger?" he meows with a smirk riding across his lips. The mentioning of him being scared was something he wouldn't admit. Even though he anticipated the branch and some animal tumbling down from the sky. He heard it much to quick for the little trainee to even begin to comprehend. He had this of sort of ability about him, a gift of sorts. He could anticipate the next move of anybody near him, some like onyx where hard to tell. Other times he was at ease knowing what the next felines move was going to be. "Perhaps you revieved a jolt from me. Don't get to excited yet though. Take it in whilst you can because it will never happen again" His eyes sparkled with a sudden interest and for the first time he looked genuinely happy to be out with someone else, other then himself or onyx. Playful banter was going to be something common between him and the trainee. Even just meeting her now he almost felt like he knew her so well already. "With that aside shall we begin?" he questioned.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

[ Sorry for the late reply. Life just got messy and it slipped my mind! ]

"Is that so? Perhaps the branch wasn't the one getting weaker. Perhaps your getting bigger?" he meows with a smirk riding across his lips. The mentioning of him being scared was something he wouldn't admit. Even though he anticipated the branch and some animal tumbling down from the sky. He heard it much to quick for the little trainee to even begin to comprehend. He had this of sort of ability about him, a gift of sorts. He could anticipate the next move of anybody near him, some like onyx where hard to tell. Other times he was at ease knowing what the next felines move was going to be. "Perhaps you revieved a jolt from me. Don't get to excited yet though. Take it in whilst you can because it will never happen again" His eyes sparkled with a sudden interest and for the first time he looked genuinely happy to be out with someone else, other then himself or onyx. Playful banter was going to be something common between him and the trainee. Even just meeting her now he almost felt like he knew her so well already. "With that aside shall we begin?" he questioned.
[Thats quite alright, life gets in the way of stuff, it happens]

Amya twitched her tail. Not the exact response she was hoping for, but it worked. She did like the way he had not shown his fear, even if he did have it. A good fighter would not show fear and hide it in the rare event they did. Fighters and guards were supposed to be fearless right? Well, if not they that's what they certainly made it feel like. "Never happen again huh? Alright, keep tellin' yourself that." She smirked.nfirst day of training and she was really starting to like her mentor. It wasn't exactly who she wanted, like Hannibal or Oynx, but Ajax seemed to be a good guy, at least what she had seen of him so far. "Begin? No....I thought we were just going to stand here and chit chat all day." She remarked cockily. She rolled her pale colored eyes and cast a joking glance back to her Trainer. "Yes I'm ready, whatcha' got for me?" She said, excitement leaking through her voice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

The Dusk Syndicate always looked gloomy to the young tom. Everywhere he looked it seemed that the sun didn’t shine. The sky wasn’t blue. The grass weren’t green. It seemed as if mother nature decided to make it her waste dump. It was pretty big exaggeration, but that’s what Lucious felt as he kneaded the ground with his paw, awaiting for his trainer. The tom was excited to learn some valuable moves. Some intimidating moves that he could use in battle. It was the only excitement he felt. The only feeling he had. Was that something wrong? Was it wrong for him to only have this certain feeling when it came to blood thirsty moves and training? Lucious tried to feel sympathy for others. He really has, but nothing seem to come truth in his heart. The tom could remember ever since he was in the nursery with his mother, she would always tell him that she loved him...only he would nod, but the words were foreign to his tongue. Lucious didn’t know if it was love, but he felt some type of feeling towards her. It was most likely a feeling of knowing that he was loved, but did not have the ability to press into it. As far as he knew, he didn’t know what love was. When that fire came...and she was in that tree. All he did was watch until she gagged from too much smoke. All he could do was tilt his head as she was screaming for him to save her, and all he did was look at her in confusion. What did she want for him to do? Save her and risk his own life in the process? That was not Lucious’ specialty.

And, as the tom sat in the clearing, awaiting his trainee, he let out a small sign. He watched with curious eyes as the others trained with their trainers. Some were hardcore than others. Lucious hoped that his trainer was tough. One that could handle his expressionless desires. For Lucious wasn’t the kind to beat around the bush. He liked to get things done the smooth and hard way. For he knew he would succeed. And, perhaps failure was never on his list. It wasn’t in his vocabulary. That word was foreign to him. This tom did not believe in mistakes, and he took it serious whenever he found himself messing up.

Lucious knew he could be anything. Anything. Anything but a weak link.

@Nighty
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
The Dusk Syndicate always looked gloomy to the young tom. Everywhere he looked it seemed that the sun didn’t shine. The sky wasn’t blue. The grass weren’t green. It seemed as if mother nature decided to make it her waste dump. It was pretty big exaggeration, but that’s what Lucious felt as he kneaded the ground with his paw, awaiting for his trainer. The tom was excited to learn some valuable moves. Some intimidating moves that he could use in battle. It was the only excitement he felt. The only feeling he had. Was that something wrong? Was it wrong for him to only have this certain feeling when it came to blood thirsty moves and training? Lucious tried to feel sympathy for others. He really has, but nothing seem to come truth in his heart. The tom could remember ever since he was in the nursery with his mother, she would always tell him that she loved him...only he would nod, but the words were foreign to his tongue. Lucious didn’t know if it was love, but he felt some type of feeling towards her. It was most likely a feeling of knowing that he was loved, but did not have the ability to press into it. As far as he knew, he didn’t know what love was. When that fire came...and she was in that tree. All he did was watch until she gagged from too much smoke. All he could do was tilt his head as she was screaming for him to save her, and all he did was look at her in confusion. What did she want for him to do? Save her and risk his own life in the process? That was not Lucious’ specialty.

And, as the tom sat in the clearing, awaiting his trainee, he let out a small sign. He watched with curious eyes as the others trained with their trainers. Some were hardcore than others. Lucious hoped that his trainer was tough. One that could handle his expressionless desires. For Lucious wasn’t the kind to beat around the bush. He liked to get things done the smooth and hard way. For he knew he would succeed. And, perhaps failure was never on his list. It wasn’t in his vocabulary. That word was foreign to him. This tom did not believe in mistakes, and he took it serious whenever he found himself messing up.

Lucious knew he could be anything. Anything. Anything but a weak link.

@Nighty

Singe entered the clearing, taking his own time. He didn't like to be rushed, and therefore would not allow himself to be rushed. He was though,in a rather good mood, as he had been given a Trainee. It had been several moons since he had trained some cat, the last one being Ebonypaw while he was leader back in Windclan. He had enjoyed training the black tom then, as it had given him something to do. Training Ebonypaw, who shared similar viewws as him, had been a way to take his mind off of the stress of leading the Clan. Sure he had enjoyed leading, and being in control, bringing about change, and bringing down Starclan, but it was stressful, especially with so many cats against him. He had forced them into submission, by demonstrating the consequences if they stepped out of line. The face he remembered most, was the first warrior he killed, Kestrelglide. The tom had been so stubborn and out spoken in his ways. Singe had fought him, weakened him, and painfully pushed him from this world. He most likely sent him to Starclan. Yes, he believed in Starclan, but in different ways than all the other Clans did. Yes he believed that when the warriors died, they went to Starclan, but he did not believe that Starclan was the only reason the Clans thrived, that Starclan was peaceful, prophecy givers. That Starclan helped the Clans. All four leaders of his time had been against them. If Starclan was so for peace and unity between the Clans, and protecting them, why hadn't they stopped them? It certainly wasn't them that had sent the flea ridden Skyclan. He had learned later on, that two warriors, supporting Starclan had escaped from their Clans and traveled away, running into Skyclan by chance. So it certainly wasn't them. Besides, Starclan was full of dead cats. Obviously they couldn't be right all the time, they were dead.

He entered the training area, his pale yellow hues sweeping the clearing. They rested on the young cat who he had been assigned to, Lucious. I formidable name, in Singe's opinion. Though, he wasn't sure how this cat acted, so he would have to pull the whole nicey-nicey skit before he scared him off. He put on a smile, seemingly genuine. This acting, he had grown good at, during his time as leader. "Hello, Lucious, isn't it?" he asked, his voice forced to sound light and airy, like he didn't exactly know what he was doing. "I'm Singe, and I'm your trainer. So, um training, is there something you really want to start with?" he asked, trying his hardest to sound genuinly curious. This wasn't his thing, acting nice and friendly. He kept his emotions shielded, kept away from prying eyes, from those who wished to tear him down.
Old April 11th, 2017, 05:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Singe entered the clearing, taking his own time. He didn't like to be rushed, and therefore would not allow himself to be rushed. He was though,in a rather good mood, as he had been given a Trainee. It had been several moons since he had trained some cat, the last one being Ebonypaw while he was leader back in Windclan. He had enjoyed training the black tom then, as it had given him something to do. Training Ebonypaw, who shared similar viewws as him, had been a way to take his mind off of the stress of leading the Clan. Sure he had enjoyed leading, and being in control, bringing about change, and bringing down Starclan, but it was stressful, especially with so many cats against him. He had forced them into submission, by demonstrating the consequences if they stepped out of line. The face he remembered most, was the first warrior he killed, Kestrelglide. The tom had been so stubborn and out spoken in his ways. Singe had fought him, weakened him, and painfully pushed him from this world. He most likely sent him to Starclan. Yes, he believed in Starclan, but in different ways than all the other Clans did. Yes he believed that when the warriors died, they went to Starclan, but he did not believe that Starclan was the only reason the Clans thrived, that Starclan was peaceful, prophecy givers. That Starclan helped the Clans. All four leaders of his time had been against them. If Starclan was so for peace and unity between the Clans, and protecting them, why hadn't they stopped them? It certainly wasn't them that had sent the flea ridden Skyclan. He had learned later on, that two warriors, supporting Starclan had escaped from their Clans and traveled away, running into Skyclan by chance. So it certainly wasn't them. Besides, Starclan was full of dead cats. Obviously they couldn't be right all the time, they were dead.

He entered the training area, his pale yellow hues sweeping the clearing. They rested on the young cat who he had been assigned to, Lucious. I formidable name, in Singe's opinion. Though, he wasn't sure how this cat acted, so he would have to pull the whole nicey-nicey skit before he scared him off. He put on a smile, seemingly genuine. This acting, he had grown good at, during his time as leader. "Hello, Lucious, isn't it?" he asked, his voice forced to sound light and airy, like he didn't exactly know what he was doing. "I'm Singe, and I'm your trainer. So, um training, is there something you really want to start with?" he asked, trying his hardest to sound genuinly curious. This wasn't his thing, acting nice and friendly. He kept his emotions shielded, kept away from prying eyes, from those who wished to tear him down.

''Surprise me.''

That was the young tom's expressionless answer. He looked towards his new trainer, studying his exterior, and trying to decipher Singe's tone. The tom noted that he sounded too nice. Too pleasant. This made Lucious look away for a second, feeling dejected. He didn't want this type of mentor. Was this some type of joke? If so, Lucious did not like jokes. Even if it weren't a joke, Lucious wouldn't laugh at it. He rarely found anything funny. Laughing meant weakness. Though Lucious was young, that was the most thing he knew. Weakness was around every corner. Every feeling was a weakness. Every relationship was a weakness. Most importantly, love was a weakness. The sudden thought of it almost made bile come up, but the young tom stared on. He stared at his trainer, emotionless, expressionless present in his eyes. The tom looked like he was bored, but he wasn't. He didn't display a fetching feeling of happiness, but he prepped himself up for whatever might come his way. Another thing that the tom did not like was small talk. It was okay for his trainer to introduce himself, but that mattered little to Lucious. The mottled-like tom was here for one thing. One thing only and that was to train. Everything else was not important. Everything else could be saved another day. Lucious was also quite surprised that he was assigned Singe. He heard the stories. He knew the gossip. He knew the tom, and what he had done. Though that didn't bother him. In fact, it left him inspired. Whenever the tom was alone, he would think over this. How would he be able to take over once given the chance? How would he be better than the pathetic trainer he was given. Of course, Lucious thought everyone was inferior to him. The tom felt superior, a quiet-like one, that hardly voiced his thoughts. That said anything at all. Actions spoke louder than words, so why would words be of any use to him? They weren't of any use, so he refused to believe them. Instead, he did motions and actions, knowing that they were a lot easier to comprehend. Everything was easier said than done, eh? Not for Lucious. Everything was easier done than said. The tom didn't have a problem with talking. He told a few white lies, and he snapped at others whenever he felt too bothered. Above all, talking and teaming up with other cats weren't his goal. His goal was more simple. Not easy. Most likely would take a while before he got there, but as long as he came to his training sessions, and focused on the tom that played a large role during the Evil Era, Lucious felt that he would beat that. That he would perfect it. That his name would be remembered, and he wouldn't be taken down so easily...like the worthless trainer in front of him.

Other than that, the tom was grateful that Singe decided to take him in as a trainee. As he focused his striking green eyes on his trainer, no words came out. Just an expressionless face, and green eyes that seemed evil if focused into the depths.
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

''Surprise me.''

That was the young tom's expressionless answer. He looked towards his new trainer, studying his exterior, and trying to decipher Singe's tone. The tom noted that he sounded too nice. Too pleasant. This made Lucious look away for a second, feeling dejected. He didn't want this type of mentor. Was this some type of joke? If so, Lucious did not like jokes. Even if it weren't a joke, Lucious wouldn't laugh at it. He rarely found anything funny. Laughing meant weakness. Though Lucious was young, that was the most thing he knew. Weakness was around every corner. Every feeling was a weakness. Every relationship was a weakness. Most importantly, love was a weakness. The sudden thought of it almost made bile come up, but the young tom stared on. He stared at his trainer, emotionless, expressionless present in his eyes. The tom looked like he was bored, but he wasn't. He didn't display a fetching feeling of happiness, but he prepped himself up for whatever might come his way. Another thing that the tom did not like was small talk. It was okay for his trainer to introduce himself, but that mattered little to Lucious. The mottled-like tom was here for one thing. One thing only and that was to train. Everything else was not important. Everything else could be saved another day. Lucious was also quite surprised that he was assigned Singe. He heard the stories. He knew the gossip. He knew the tom, and what he had done. Though that didn't bother him. In fact, it left him inspired. Whenever the tom was alone, he would think over this. How would he be able to take over once given the chance? How would he be better than the pathetic trainer he was given. Of course, Lucious thought everyone was inferior to him. The tom felt superior, a quiet-like one, that hardly voiced his thoughts. That said anything at all. Actions spoke louder than words, so why would words be of any use to him? They weren't of any use, so he refused to believe them. Instead, he did motions and actions, knowing that they were a lot easier to comprehend. Everything was easier said than done, eh? Not for Lucious. Everything was easier done than said. The tom didn't have a problem with talking. He told a few white lies, and he snapped at others whenever he felt too bothered. Above all, talking and teaming up with other cats weren't his goal. His goal was more simple. Not easy. Most likely would take a while before he got there, but as long as he came to his training sessions, and focused on the tom that played a large role during the Evil Era, Lucious felt that he would beat that. That he would perfect it. That his name would be remembered, and he wouldn't be taken down so easily...like the worthless trainer in front of him.

Other than that, the tom was grateful that Singe decided to take him in as a trainee. As he focused his striking green eyes on his trainer, no words came out. Just an expressionless face, and green eyes that seemed evil if focused into the depths.
The large bodied Savannah lost his smile. Good, this trainee seemed to know who he was, though he doubted he knew all of it. But this cat seemed to hold a level head, one that was transfixed on the views of the Syndicate. Yes, he could grab all this from one, expressionless phrase. See, Singe had had to do that when he was leader, he had to read into what his cats told him, to see the truth. Yes, sometimes he read it wrong, but he knew mostly what he was doing. Expressionless, that meant that one, they weren't star struck by who he was and what he had done. It also meant, that he wouldn't make a big deal, and that he wouldn't be phased by emotions. Singe very quickly dropped the act, all the nice stuff. No need for it anymore. Expressionless, that would do well for Singe. He liked toying with other cats emotion, not engaging in his own. "Alright then. I can start you off with some intermediate moves. That is assuming you prefer to battle train? That is why you were assigned to me, if you wanted to be a hunter you have come to the wrong feline. I can do so much more than catch mindless prey." He said, his voice booming with a surge of power. He did like showing off somewhat, just to kind of show his dominance and strength. "Now, I could do you like my old apprentice back in Windclan and tell you to just attack me, but I think that would not be beneficial to you. Now, how do you work with combo moves?" He asked, his voice blatantly faking curiousity.
Old April 12th, 2017, 12:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The large bodied Savannah lost his smile. Good, this trainee seemed to know who he was, though he doubted he knew all of it. But this cat seemed to hold a level head, one that was transfixed on the views of the Syndicate. Yes, he could grab all this from one, expressionless phrase. See, Singe had had to do that when he was leader, he had to read into what his cats told him, to see the truth. Yes, sometimes he read it wrong, but he knew mostly what he was doing. Expressionless, that meant that one, they weren't star struck by who he was and what he had done. It also meant, that he wouldn't make a big deal, and that he wouldn't be phased by emotions. Singe very quickly dropped the act, all the nice stuff. No need for it anymore. Expressionless, that would do well for Singe. He liked toying with other cats emotion, not engaging in his own. "Alright then. I can start you off with some intermediate moves. That is assuming you prefer to battle train? That is why you were assigned to me, if you wanted to be a hunter you have come to the wrong feline. I can do so much more than catch mindless prey." He said, his voice booming with a surge of power. He did like showing off somewhat, just to kind of show his dominance and strength. "Now, I could do you like my old apprentice back in Windclan and tell you to just attack me, but I think that would not be beneficial to you. Now, how do you work with combo moves?" He asked, his voice blatantly faking curiousity.
Lucious made out an empty laugh, rolling his green eyes. ''If I wanted to be a hunter, don't you think I would had been training? And, even if I did choose to be a fighter, I would had chose a better trainer.'' He says, his gaze hardening. What the tom said was a bit far, but that did not matter. Lucious could detect the walls of his trainer crumbling down. What was he trying to do? Appear in mock innocence? That was easy for Lucious to do. If the older tom wanted him to appear happy-like, Lucious could act on that. He was good a pretending. As the next words left Singe's mouth, Lucious got up to stretch. He shook his fur, and blinked his eyes slowly. ''Well, yeah, in your opinion. Though I rather be shown the facts instead of listening to empty sayings.'' Again, the tom knew that actions spoke louder than words. He was not impressed that Singe was speaking as if he were a leader. Something he was in the past. Something he was over thrown from. Something he failed to accomplish. Lucious wanted to snort, but he held it in as he listened further to what Singe was saying. ''Well, of course. I'm not your old apprentice, so you should never compare me to some idiotic clan cat.'' The young tom carried a deep voice, almost could be mistaken for an older age than he was. Though most young toms were like this, so it wasn't abnormal. However, Lucious felt slightly offended at what his trainee was suggesting. How would he tell him? Lucious never liked to tell things, so the tom entered into a low crouch, looking up at his mentor with a dark smirk. ''I like to show my actions, not tell them. So, why don't you prep yourself up to find out?'' Singe wanted to know how his combo moves worked, and Lucious had no problem showing them. Perhaps, it was more of a thing he could work.
Old April 12th, 2017, 12:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Lucious made out an empty laugh, rolling his green eyes. ''If I wanted to be a hunter, don't you think I would had been training? And, even if I did choose to be a fighter, I would had chose a better trainer.'' He says, his gaze hardening. What the tom said was a bit far, but that did not matter. Lucious could detect the walls of his trainer crumbling down. What was he trying to do? Appear in mock innocence? That was easy for Lucious to do. If the older tom wanted him to appear happy-like, Lucious could act on that. He was good a pretending. As the next words left Singe's mouth, Lucious got up to stretch. He shook his fur, and blinked his eyes slowly. ''Well, yeah, in your opinion. Though I rather be shown the facts instead of listening to empty sayings.'' Again, the tom knew that actions spoke louder than words. He was not impressed that Singe was speaking as if he were a leader. Something he was in the past. Something he was over thrown from. Something he failed to accomplish. Lucious wanted to snort, but he held it in as he listened further to what Singe was saying. ''Well, of course. I'm not your old apprentice, so you should never compare me to some idiotic clan cat.'' The young tom carried a deep voice, almost could be mistaken for an older age than he was. Though most young toms were like this, so it wasn't abnormal. However, Lucious felt slightly offended at what his trainee was suggesting. How would he tell him? Lucious never liked to tell things, so the tom entered into a low crouch, looking up at his mentor with a dark smirk. ''I like to show my actions, not tell them. So, why don't you prep yourself up to find out?'' Singe wanted to know how his combo moves worked, and Lucious had no problem showing them. Perhaps, it was more of a thing he could work.

Singe hid his emotions, and he was growing to dislike this abrupt tom. He seemed to the Savannah, snotty and more like a know-it-all. He was impressed either. Lucious seemed to be as if he was talking down to Singe, not showing any sign of respect for him. Singe didn't care if he didn't like him because of his previous leadership, but at least some form of respect should exist for a trainer. Even Singe had to admit that. No matter how resentful he was in showing it, Halite and Boreas, along with a select few other fighters, held his respect. Bucknight, Ratnight, and Blazingnight had had his respect. They seemed like notable leaders and noble cats. Lucious wasn't showing anything, no respect, and Singe wasn't a fan of it. Especially after he turned down his former apprentice. To him, Ebonypaw had been a very promising cat, so maybe this young cat liked to stereotype the Clans, but what did that make Singe to him? A coward? An insulate cat who think he knew more than he actually did? Singe frowned. He would have to fix this, but for now, he had to show who was the boss. "Do not speak to me like that. It will not be tolerated. Understood? If you have thoughts like this, keep them to yourself, as I do not want to hear them." he spat harshly. Disrespect and a lack of loyalty was above all, Singe's least favorite things. "Show me a combo move, using your front paws." He said, his voice tense as he lowered himself into a fighting stance. "And keep your claws sheathed for now."