Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:01 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 08:00 PM
Lightning n' Thrift...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:58 PM

Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
"Many times I get bored with the world and need something to spice it up." His wicked face grew, and his claws slid out. He had no intention of hurting the Riverclan she-cat but he did have an intention of scaring her. His tail flicked as he spoke. "And. Such. Calming. Waters. You. Have." Leafstorms eyes glinted fiercely.
Dewpatch looked up now and saw his claws unsheathed. She let out a slight growl. "Well if you don't put those claws away. It is going to get real spicey," she said to him. The she-cat was normally not like this, but she was being threatened at the moment.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Dewpatch looked up now and saw his claws unsheathed. She let out a slight growl. "Well if you don't put those claws away. It is going to get real spicey," she said to him. The she-cat was normally not like this, but she was being threatened at the moment.
Leafstorm frowned. "Don't get firey, I come in.... well what a step DOWN from piece. Not the opposite, no I don't want to get dirty." He licked his paw barely retracting his claws.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Leafstorm frowned. "Don't get firey, I come in.... well what a step DOWN from piece. Not the opposite, no I don't want to get dirty." He licked his paw barely retracting his claws.
"What is your name?" she asked watching him closely. Her green eyes scanning the area in the process to make sure he didn't bring any friends to attack her with.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Leafstorm surveyed the she-cat. She wasn't much too look at and hardly a threat. She looked weak much like Leafstorms apprentice. "Leafstorm." He spoke coldly. "Why do you want to know? Care to report me to your leader?" His glinting eyes showed disgust and hatred. For some reason this cats pestering questions made him furious. Although a great hider of emotions Leafstorm sat cooly and licked his paw.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Leafstorm surveyed the she-cat. She wasn't much too look at and hardly a threat. She looked weak much like Leafstorms apprentice. "Leafstorm." He spoke coldly. "Why do you want to know? Care to report me to your leader?" His glinting eyes showed disgust and hatred. For some reason this cats pestering questions made him furious. Although a great hider of emotions Leafstorm sat cooly and licked his paw.
"No," she said simply. "I'm just kind. Kind cats asked for other's names," she mewed. "Either way, I'm Dewpatch," she said towards the male. "You seem a bit tense," she chuckled giving a smirk.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
"No," she said simply. "I'm just kind. Kind cats asked for other's names," she mewed. "Either way, I'm Dewpatch," she said towards the male. "You seem a bit tense," she chuckled giving a smirk.
Leafstorm allowed himself to relax. "Tense? Why I think your underestimating me." Seeing her get closer he chuckled, "a warrior like yourself might not want to get so close to the border here."
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:56 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Leafstorm allowed himself to relax. "Tense? Why I think your underestimating me." Seeing her get closer he chuckled, "a warrior like yourself might not want to get so close to the border here."
"Like myself?" she asked eyeing him. "What makes me different?" she asked as she padded over to the very tip of the border and looked him in the eyes daring him to answer.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:21 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
"Like myself?" she asked eyeing him. "What makes me different?" she asked as she padded over to the very tip of the border and looked him in the eyes daring him to answer.
"Did I ever say you were the different one?" Leafstorm rolled his eyes, "you mustn't be so self absorbed... Your not different and thats exactly why I chose you as my subject of assault today." The black cat flicked his tail at her. He sniffed at her fishy scent and puffed out his chest. His sharp claws slid back out, "careful there miss, wouldn't want you to get hurt now." Leafstorm growled.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:57 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"Did I ever say you were the different one?" Leafstorm rolled his eyes, "you mustn't be so self absorbed... Your not different and thats exactly why I chose you as my subject of assault today." The black cat flicked his tail at her. He sniffed at her fishy scent and puffed out his chest. His sharp claws slid back out, "careful there miss, wouldn't want you to get hurt now." Leafstorm growled.
The she-cat chuckled, "It was the way you implied it sir, but as you wish. I am self-absorbed," she said which was a lie. Dewpatch watched as he became agressive. "Why don't you come over here on my side. I think we can arrange that, but it will be you who gets hurt," she hissed back to him.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
The she-cat chuckled, "It was the way you implied it sir, but as you wish. I am self-absorbed," she said which was a lie. Dewpatch watched as he became agressive. "Why don't you come over here on my side. I think we can arrange that, but it will be you who gets hurt," she hissed back to him.
Leafstorm frowned, but secretly his smile was growing. "Now, now. You mustn't do things that could get your hurt." He narrowed his eyes as she hissed. This cat was by far the most peculiar he had ever met, switching from polite to threatening with one flick of the tail. He smoothed the hair on his back watching her carefully. "Why would I do anything you wanted?" He asked, raising his eyes.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.