Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 08:06 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Guess so, whatever your self centered brain wants to think." fallingheart brushed it off. she knew she wasnt the best person in the world, or had the best character. but spiderflught knew nothing about her, she knew nothing about what shes gone through. hell, fallingheart rarely showed emotion as it was, how would she even grasp how fallingheart was like or acted? she knew nothing. nothing at all. she was just another face that fallingheart would forget once something more appealing showed up, she figured. another cat that would attempt to get under her pelt but would fail, just like the rest of them due to her emotionless wall. she was predictable. she was full of herself as some useless defense mechanism that she had seen before. she wasnt original at all. and all the molly could do was roll her eyes at her actions. pathetic.
of course, spiderflight's actions had no effect, she wasn't expecting a reaction. fallingheart was so bland and emotionless, she couldn't find it in her heart to have any fun. by the book, all orders and no personality. spiderflight had nothing to hide. no, on the contrary, she let anything and everything slip through her jaws. she wasn't trustworthy by any means, but at least she was loyal. at least she didn't let her rough origins and past get to her to make her boring and undesirable. at least she wasn't like fallingheart, with her monotone reactions and unimpressed aura. replace her with a robot, it would get the same job done. probably fight better than her, too. though spiderflight kept her mouth shut this time. she may have loose-lips, but she wasn't rude. she sighed, laying comfortably down on her side of the pond, green eyes still narrowed at the other molly.

" hmph, you're adorable, " she purred, squirming a bit as she rolled on the rough grass to scratch her back, " missus no emotion, like that trope hasn't been seen before. still, you can try. i know the only thing that can get under your pelt is my claws. "

love
characters
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:43 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
of course, spiderflight's actions had no effect, she wasn't expecting a reaction. fallingheart was so bland and emotionless, she couldn't find it in her heart to have any fun. by the book, all orders and no personality. spiderflight had nothing to hide. no, on the contrary, she let anything and everything slip through her jaws. she wasn't trustworthy by any means, but at least she was loyal. at least she didn't let her rough origins and past get to her to make her boring and undesirable. at least she wasn't like fallingheart, with her monotone reactions and unimpressed aura. replace her with a robot, it would get the same job done. probably fight better than her, too. though spiderflight kept her mouth shut this time. she may have loose-lips, but she wasn't rude. she sighed, laying comfortably down on her side of the pond, green eyes still narrowed at the other molly.

" hmph, you're adorable, " she purred, squirming a bit as she rolled on the rough grass to scratch her back, " missus no emotion, like that trope hasn't been seen before. still, you can try. i know the only thing that can get under your pelt is my claws. "
"You dont need to wear everything on your sleeve. lets the enemy know that youre weak. and frankly, your constant blabber is nothing but a nuisance and causing me a headcache." fallingheart finally snapped back. she had a lot of patience, but it was slowly crumbling. even if on the outside she was emotionless, on the inside she was possibly one of the most sensitive cats out there. she knew her emotionless exterior was a waste, she knew it wasnt original, she knew that she was fake. she didnt need spiderflight pointing that out. but at least fallingheart knew her flaws and wasnt acting stuck up about it. she closed her eyes, taking in a shaky breath. spiderflight had struck a chord.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:59 PM
no u

Quote:
"You dont need to wear everything on your sleeve. lets the enemy know that youre weak. and frankly, your constant blabber is nothing but a nuisance and causing me a headcache." fallingheart finally snapped back. she had a lot of patience, but it was slowly crumbling. even if on the outside she was emotionless, on the inside she was possibly one of the most sensitive cats out there. she knew her emotionless exterior was a waste, she knew it wasnt original, she knew that she was fake. she didnt need spiderflight pointing that out. but at least fallingheart knew her flaws and wasnt acting stuck up about it. she closed her eyes, taking in a shaky breath. spiderflight had struck a chord.
" oh, on the contrary! wearing everything on the outside leaves nothing to the imagination! " spiderflight shot back with a grin. she was starting to have fun with this, " for instance, i could assume that you push other's away with your aggression, or that perhaps i struck a chord when i said that this emotionless wall is just a cover because you're-- " she mocked a gasp and put a paw to her mouth as her eyes widened, " --just a frightened little kitten! aren't you? that's why you ran away from the fight. you know, i was supposed to be retreating. if you'd just... " she trailed off a moment before she unsheathed her claws and falsely raked them over her throat, " ... put those claws in the right place, you might have fewer scars ruining that gorgeous coat of yours." whether the last comment was an actual compliment or a mockery was unclear.

spiderflight's eyes flashed, her wicked grin never leaving her face as she spoke. she sheathed her claws and licked her paw, cleaning her face as if she'd just done some dirty work. her head was held high and her chest was puffed, though she couldn't deny the stab of guilt that raked down her back. she ignored it as best she could.

love
characters
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
" oh, on the contrary! wearing everything on the outside leaves nothing to the imagination! " spiderflight shot back with a grin. she was starting to have fun with this, " for instance, i could assume that you push other's away with your aggression, or that perhaps i struck a chord when i said that this emotionless wall is just a cover because you're-- " she mocked a gasp and put a paw to her mouth as her eyes widened, " --just a frightened little kitten! aren't you? that's why you ran away from the fight. you know, i was supposed to be retreating. if you'd just... " she trailed off a moment before she unsheathed her claws and falsely raked them over her throat, " ... put those claws in the right place, you might have fewer scars ruining that gorgeous coat of yours." whether the last comment was an actual compliment or a mockery was unclear.

spiderflight's eyes flashed, her wicked grin never leaving her face as she spoke. she sheathed her claws and licked her paw, cleaning her face as if she'd just done some dirty work. her head was held high and her chest was puffed, though she couldn't deny the stab of guilt that raked down her back. she ignored it as best she could.
hearing her words, how she felt so proud of them, how it seemed she meant them, only made her emotionless wall crumble. she kept her eyes closed, breaths growing more and more shallow as she kept talking. it only made things she didnt want to resurface, resurface. everyone handled things differently. everyone couldnt look past their history and have the strength to move on. some people were still in the mental place they were when they lost it. they were still in the mental place they were when she left fallingheart. when the molly she loved had disowned her for being who she wanted to be. for trying to be comfortable in her own skin. she she became emotionless, she didnt let people see her happy anymore. afterall, what was the point when they would eventually hurt you in the end? spiderflight was only proving her point that more cats would hurt her. that they would point out her flaws just as she was doing right now, and make fun of her for it. to mock her. but still, her view point stands. she would have still would have fled in the battle. because she would never kill another vat. she would have never sunk down to that level, but it that what spiderflight viewed her as? as that low of a person? it stung. she wouldnt let anyone see her like that. she open up to anyone like that. she wouldnt be herself. instead, she would be emotionless and aggressive like spiderflight said she was, because thats all she was meant to be.

when she opened her eyes they were watery, green eyes no longer holding the same aggression and fire that they held a few moments ago. she knew nothing, nothing of what they went through. but that doesnt matter, does it? it doesnt matter what a person could have gone through, it was easy to label them, right? thats all she was, right? she dug her claws into the snow, feeling the bitterness melt between her toes and cause it to burn. it suddenly felt extremely cold as the freezing fog of the pong between them seeped through the threads of her fur. this wasnt fun and game anymore, it wasnt funny anymore. whatever smile spiderflight had on her face simply made the molly feel sick to her stomach on how a cat could be so cold. she was silent for awhile before she finally, spoke with a cracked voice.

"you know nothing."
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:44 AM
no u

Quote:
hearing her words, how she felt so proud of them, how it seemed she meant them, only made her emotionless wall crumble. she kept her eyes closed, breaths growing more and more shallow as she kept talking. it only made things she didnt want to resurface, resurface. everyone handled things differently. everyone couldnt look past their history and have the strength to move on. some people were still in the mental place they were when they lost it. they were still in the mental place they were when she left fallingheart. when the molly she loved had disowned her for being who she wanted to be. for trying to be comfortable in her own skin. she she became emotionless, she didnt let people see her happy anymore. afterall, what was the point when they would eventually hurt you in the end? spiderflight was only proving her point that more cats would hurt her. that they would point out her flaws just as she was doing right now, and make fun of her for it. to mock her. but still, her view point stands. she would have still would have fled in the battle. because she would never kill another vat. she would have never sunk down to that level, but it that what spiderflight viewed her as? as that low of a person? it stung. she wouldnt let anyone see her like that. she open up to anyone like that. she wouldnt be herself. instead, she would be emotionless and aggressive like spiderflight said she was, because thats all she was meant to be.

when she opened her eyes they were watery, green eyes no longer holding the same aggression and fire that they held a few moments ago. she knew nothing, nothing of what they went through. but that doesnt matter, does it? it doesnt matter what a person could have gone through, it was easy to label them, right? thats all she was, right? she dug her claws into the snow, feeling the bitterness melt between her toes and cause it to burn. it suddenly felt extremely cold as the freezing fog of the pong between them seeped through the threads of her fur. this wasnt fun and game anymore, it wasnt funny anymore. whatever smile spiderflight had on her face simply made the molly feel sick to her stomach on how a cat could be so cold. she was silent for awhile before she finally, spoke with a cracked voice.

"you know nothing."
how broken fallingheart sounded could have ripped spiderflight's chest in two. just moments ago it had been emotionless and cold. she visibly flinched at the last syllable as her bold stance faltered. her grin faded and that look in her eye was nowhere to be seen. had she... had she really struck a chord? they were just taunts, just words she put in her mouth. that's what she told everyone to get under their skin. spiderflight hadn't meant anything by it than to chip away at the emotionless wall fallingheart put up, to get a reaction. she never meant to actually hurt her, and somehow that made it worse. knowing that she couldn't apologise and make it sincere. she couldn't say anything and have fallingheart take it in now. well, other than some other mouse-brained insult.

swallowing thickly, her brows furrowed and she stared at the molly across the water for a long time. her body twitched as if struggling to stop itself from leaping across the water and apologising profusely. yes, spiderflight made cats angry. she irritated them to no end and often made them so frustrated that they stormed off, cursing her to starclan and back. it wasn't uncommon, that was her reputation in the clan, and she was fine with it. to be known as a nuisance. but... spiderflight had never made a cat cry. never actually hit a nerve, never struck where it really hit. had she done that with fallingheart? she turned her gaze to the crystalised, icy water in front of her and stared at herself for the longest time. she didn't know what she saw, but it... it wasn't a good choice in character. why was she feeling like this? she had made plenty of cats cry in frustration and damn-near attack her but this was... different.

this was different because not only did spiderflight chip away at fallingheart's wall, she completely shattered it. the words 'i'm sorry' began to form in her throat and on her lips, but she stopped herself. fallingheart wouldn't accept it. not right now. she tried to say something, anything, else but found that she couldn't. what else could she say? there was nothing else. besides, even if spiderflight managed to say something, fallingheart was... emotional now. spiderflight had dug much deeper with her words than her claws ever could. she didn't know what to do so she just stood there and stared.

love
characters
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:21 PM
so nasty

Nimblewhisker edged closer toward the border, seeing that a figure stood on the other side. He squinted his eyes in an attempt to get a clearer look at him from afar. Flicking his ears, he noticed the similar coloring and distinct short tail of Orangetail. Nimblewhisker could hardly suppress a purr. Finally a familiar face in this otherwise barren wasteland!

"Orangetail! It's so good to see you! I've missed you so much." Nimblewhisker blubbered, very much regretting the last part after the fact.

@BluBunnie

Last edited by Tavvi; February 12th, 2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:36 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker edged closer toward the border, seeing that a figure stood on the other side. He squinted his eyes in an attempt to get a clearer look at him from afar. Flicking his ears, he noticed the similar coloring and distinct short tail of Orangetail. Nimblewhisker could hardly suppress a purr. Finally a familiar face in this otherwise barren wasteland!

"Orangetail! It's so good to see you! I've missed you so much." Nimblewhisker blubbered, very much regretting the last part after the fact.

@BluBunnie
The large orange toms head shot up as he heard a familiar voice call his name. "Nimblewhisker! I've missed you so much as well!" He purred, he felt heat rush to his face as he realized how loud he was. He prayed to Starclan that there was no cat around to hear them. "How have you been?" He mewed, stepping to the edge of the border but not quite crossing.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 13th, 2018, 04:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
The large orange toms head shot up as he heard a familiar voice call his name. "Nimblewhisker! I've missed you so much as well!" He purred, he felt heat rush to his face as he realized how loud he was. He prayed to Starclan that there was no cat around to hear them. "How have you been?" He mewed, stepping to the edge of the border but not quite crossing.
"Pretty good all things considered." Nimblewhisker hummed pleased to see his cru-friend, his friend after so long without a trace of him. "How's ThunderClan doing? Leaf-bare hasn't been too harsh, has it?" He inquired, hoping he wasn't coming off as if he was pressing for information.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:19 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Pretty good all things considered." Nimblewhisker hummed pleased to see his cru-friend, his friend after so long without a trace of him. "How's ThunderClan doing? Leaf-bare hasn't been too harsh, has it?" He inquired, hoping he wasn't coming off as if he was pressing for information.
Orangetail smiled, "I'm glad! Thunderclan is doing alright, many of them are still angry about the battle. " he mumbled. Being friends with Nimblewhisker wasn't very smart of Orangetail and it didn't help that he was developing a crush as well.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 13th, 2018, 08:40 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
how broken fallingheart sounded could have ripped spiderflight's chest in two. just moments ago it had been emotionless and cold. she visibly flinched at the last syllable as her bold stance faltered. her grin faded and that look in her eye was nowhere to be seen. had she... had she really struck a chord? they were just taunts, just words she put in her mouth. that's what she told everyone to get under their skin. spiderflight hadn't meant anything by it than to chip away at the emotionless wall fallingheart put up, to get a reaction. she never meant to actually hurt her, and somehow that made it worse. knowing that she couldn't apologise and make it sincere. she couldn't say anything and have fallingheart take it in now. well, other than some other mouse-brained insult.

swallowing thickly, her brows furrowed and she stared at the molly across the water for a long time. her body twitched as if struggling to stop itself from leaping across the water and apologising profusely. yes, spiderflight made cats angry. she irritated them to no end and often made them so frustrated that they stormed off, cursing her to starclan and back. it wasn't uncommon, that was her reputation in the clan, and she was fine with it. to be known as a nuisance. but... spiderflight had never made a cat cry. never actually hit a nerve, never struck where it really hit. had she done that with fallingheart? she turned her gaze to the crystalised, icy water in front of her and stared at herself for the longest time. she didn't know what she saw, but it... it wasn't a good choice in character. why was she feeling like this? she had made plenty of cats cry in frustration and damn-near attack her but this was... different.

this was different because not only did spiderflight chip away at fallingheart's wall, she completely shattered it. the words 'i'm sorry' began to form in her throat and on her lips, but she stopped herself. fallingheart wouldn't accept it. not right now. she tried to say something, anything, else but found that she couldn't. what else could she say? there was nothing else. besides, even if spiderflight managed to say something, fallingheart was... emotional now. spiderflight had dug much deeper with her words than her claws ever could. she didn't know what to do so she just stood there and stared.
fallingheart really didnt know what to say. she was inbetween wanting to simply leap over this paw and claw at spiderflights face and make her regret her words, but also focusing on what she really had said. did she mean it? there was no reason she should take the insults seriously, she barely knew her. she didnt know anything, she didnt know even know a speck of it. maybe thats why it made her so angry, so sad. that even a cat that didnt know her could point out her flaws so easily. was she that readable? that pathetic? to exhaust herself by putting up these walls only to have people see right through the cracks? she steadied her breathing, though not by much, looking away completely and avoiding the other mollys gaze to muffle her sniffling and blink away the water that had glassed over her eyes. she could feel her throat close up and a lump form that prevented her to speak. she didnt want to. after all, what could she say? that spiderflight was right? that she was truly a big sensitive kit that took things to heart? it was embarrassing, but she couldnt help it. she couldnt argue with the truth, it would simply be a waste of time. after a long few moments, she could feel the burning of spiderflights gaze in her side, and she finally built up the courage to look at her. she seemed to be almost as distressed at fallingheart. had she realized that her words had struck a chord? that her words have consequences? she pinned her ears to the back of her head, curling her lip and letting her claws dig into the ground,"Now you have nothing to say." the mewed. despite her aggressive appearance her voice didnt follow up on it. she sounded tired. she was tired.