Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:47 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:46 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:40 AM
dovesinge finder
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:39 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

As Shrewflurry padded up to the border, his eyes seemed to adjust to the adjacent light peeking through the trees. His eyes seemed to glow with the tiniest bit of hope, however that hope was replaced, seemingly by fear. But nonetheless, his expression stayed the same. His hope for finding a new life seemed shattered, yet the fact that his last mate, Appleseed, left him 8 moons ago, still carried a heavy burden on him. His kits had died a few moons before Appleseed left, which, sadly, made the burden hanging over his head worse. His paws seemed to rock back and forth, sensing the inner anxiety of the tom. Yet he still stood there, and he was not going to move until some cat came to check on him, if that would be ever. He thought about the despair once but he thought letting it go to the back of his mind would ease it a bit.

This was going to be a day that he didn't want to remember.
lotusfang
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roledolf View Post
( @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito )

Rosebelly's gaze snapped to Cobaltsnow, a snarl threatening to yowl out of her throat. Her claws dug into the earth, and began to tear. Her blood roared in her ears, and she stared straight at the molly as if she were lower than crowfood. Teeth bared, Rosebelly spoke up, rage fueling her words. "Why don't you come over here so I can show you just how scared I am?" Her haunches wiggled as if she was ready to pounce, which she was, all she needed was for someone to make the wrong move.
Shienflower padded to the front of the patrol again, practically stood on the border. "Go on then! Show us! I DARE you!" The Molly shrieked. She was going crazy now. She couldn't stand he sound of Thunderclan's whiny little voices any longer. ShineFlower wanted blood- and that's never something she wants. The grey warrior turned back to WindClan, green eyes confused. "Come on guys let's go...I...I want to leave but at the same time...we need to fight. It's gone too far now. All this buildup for nothing to happen? It's not right. StarClan wants us to show these ungrateful cats what we're truly made of!" Her green eyes were blazing with fury.
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:14 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Crybaby (At the Disco) @Rubinaito @Roledolf

Piperwing growled as she heard the insults thrown back and forth. She knew that Passionblaze wanted them to remain peaceful, but how could they ignore the disrespect?! The fiery molly was growing tired of dialogue. If it was to come to a fight, it was better sooner than later. "It's time to stop trading insults!" She spat, "If we fight, we fight. If not, it's time for you to move along." Stubbornly, Piperwing locked her limbs. She wasn't going anywhere until the Windclan patrol moved first. She didn't trust them not to cross the border out of spite once the Thunderclan patrol left. The logical part of Piperwing's brain told her that that wasn't likely, but she was too riled up to care. The small sandy feline was known for her blinding anger and general attitude.
(Who's starting the fight?)

Last edited by dionysus; December 24th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Shienflower padded to the front of the patrol again, practically stood on the border. "Go on then! Show us! I DARE you!" The Molly shrieked. She was going crazy now. She couldn't stand he sound of Thunderclan's whiny little voices any longer. ShineFlower wanted blood- and that's never something she wants. The grey warrior turned back to WindClan, green eyes confused. "Come on guys let's go...I...I want to leave but at the same time...we need to fight. It's gone too far now. All this buildup for nothing to happen? It's not right. StarClan wants us to show these ungrateful cats what we're truly made of!" Her green eyes were blazing with fury.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Cobaltsnow remained calm - almost eerily so. "I don't think crossing the boarder will be necessary." She mewed, her fur flattening forcefully as she eyed Rosebelly, her eyes cold and almost emotionless, except a small tinge of simple malice and annoyance. She was going to remain calm, despite her instincts telling her to attack the other Clan cat, she stood her ground. Her teeth clenched, she continued to flex her claws, waiting for the mollies next move. The eerie calmness - and deep scowl - never left her face.

@NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito
( @Beau @NightWarrior4Life @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito )

Rosebelly's amber eyes blazed with wrath. She wanted nothing more than to show these WindClanners what for. She knew her actions were so unlike her, but right now she didn't care. Colbaltsnow's calm demeanor just made Rosebelly angrier. How could she be so calm in such a tense time! Rosebelly failed to spot the claws flexing in and out of their sheath. She was about to speak when a shriek cut her off. Her tail stuck straight up in alarm, and her ears flattened.

"Go on then! Show us! I DARE you!"

Rosebelly recognized this molly as Shineflower, the warrior who seemed most eager to fight. Tail lashing, Rosebelly crouched. She wasn't going to be a coward. She wasn't going to go back on her word. Her determination, her pride, all of that just made her want to fight even more. These WindClan cats were getting on her last nerve, and Rosebelly felt as if the last one had snapped. Teeth shining in a twisted snarl, Rosebelly dug her claws into the ground. Mentally, Rosebelly was not doing good, any cat could see that just by the tired look in her eyes. Her former apprentice had died. Her mentor had died, and yet she could not remember a word he said to her. That stupid fox kept reappearing in her mind. Rosebelly just wanted to let all of that go. But now? Now she was ready to tear fur. Getting low on the ground, Rosebelly took a running start, and leaped at Shineflower, screeching a battle cry. She immediately aimed for the shoulders, hoping to get on her back and tear at the flesh that would he below her.

(I'll start it :"3 Rosebelly is getting a bit too eager)

Last edited by Role; December 24th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Falling In

Quote:
( @Beau @NightWarrior4Life @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito )

Rosebelly's amber eyes blazed with wrath. She wanted nothing more than to show these WindClanners what for. She knew her actions were so unlike her, but right now she didn't care. Colbaltsnow's calm demeanor just made Rosebelly angrier. How could she be so calm in such a tense time! Rosebelly failed to spot the claws flexing in and out of their sheath. She was about to speak when a shriek cut her off. Her tail stuck straight up in alarm, and her ears flattened.

"Go on then! Show us! I DARE you!"

Rosebelly recognized this molly as Shineflower, the warrior who seemed most eager to fight. Tail lashing, Rosebelly crouched. She wasn't going to be a coward. She wasn't going to go back on her word. Her determination, her pride, all of that just made her want to fight even more. These WindClan cats were getting on her last nerve, and Rosebelly felt as if the last one had snapped. Teeth shining in a twisted snarl, Rosebelly dug her claws into the ground. Mentally, Rosebelly was not doing good, any cat could see that just by the tired look in her eyes. Her former apprentice had died. Her mentor had died, and yet she could not remember a word he said to her. That stupid fox kept reappearing in her mind. Rosebelly just wanted to let all of that go. But now? Now she was ready to tear fur. Getting low on the ground, Rosebelly took a running start, and leaped at Shineflower, screeching a battle cry. She immediately aimed for the shoulders, hoping to get on her back and tear at the flesh that would he below her.

(I'll start it :"3 Rosebelly is getting a bit too eager)
ShineFlower told herself to dodge and she did in her head but outside, she stood terrified, frozen to the spot. The grey warrior snapped back to reality as she felt claws dig in her shoulders. She shrieked in agony, writhing and wriggling around trying to throw off the ThunderClan she-cat. The Molly couldn't quite hear anything over her own yowls and Rosebelly's but she hoped that cats were fighting all around her, and hoped there was one coming to save her.
Where's Phantom or CayoteHeart when you need them?
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Duskflight How would you like to start Cormorantstone and Rosethorn's battle?
•●•
Rosethorn watched with utter horror as Shineflower joined in with the taunts, her eyes widening in response. Despite the conversation the two mollies just had, Shineflower seemed more than eager to start a fight between the two patrols. The feline was rooted to the spot as she watched Rosebelly surge forward, claws outstretched and aimed for Shineflower who wasn't moving. The collision sent blood and fur flying into the air, and the sight was enough to snap the shy molly out of her trance-like state. The feline had been right. There would be a battle. Rosethorn took up a defensive stance, keeping her body low to the ground and her claws sliding into the soil beneath her paws. She shifted her weight to one side anxiously, expecting that someone would attack her. She focused her gaze on an intimidating molly a few feet in front of her, her blue eyes widening. She tried for an intimidating hiss and much to her dismay is sounded aggressive and angry, like she wanted a fight rather than trying to avoid it.

@Beau @NightWarrior4Life @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Roledolf
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineFlower told herself to dodge and she did in her head but outside, she stood terrified, frozen to the spot. The grey warrior snapped back to reality as she felt claws dig in her shoulders. She shrieked in agony, writhing and wriggling around trying to throw off the ThunderClan she-cat. The Molly couldn't quite hear anything over her own yowls and Rosebelly's but she hoped that cats were fighting all around her, and hoped there was one coming to save her.
Where's Phantom or CayoteHeart when you need them?
( MENTION=114]Beau[/MENTION] @NightWarrior4Life @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito @Panic! (at the Disco) )

Rosebelly's rage consumed her as she tore savagely at the warrior's shoulders. The warrior below her had pushed her to the limit, and her words broke past the barrier of her anger. In the midst of her clawing, she realized what a huge mistake she made, but now it was too late to quit. Rosebelly felt her claws let go of Shineflower's fur. Before she knew what happened, she was on the ground, scrabbling to her feet. She had been thrown off by Shineflower's shaking. As she got to her feet, she got in a defensive stance, ready to take a hit.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Falling In

Quote:
( MENTION=114]Beau[/MENTION] @NightWarrior4Life @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito @Panic! (at the Disco) )

Rosebelly's rage consumed her as she tore savagely at the warrior's shoulders. The warrior below her had pushed her to the limit, and her words broke past the barrier of her anger. In the midst of her clawing, she realized what a huge mistake she made, but now it was too late to quit. Rosebelly felt her claws let go of Shineflower's fur. Before she knew what happened, she was on the ground, scrabbling to her feet. She had been thrown off by Shineflower's shaking. As she got to her feet, she got in a defensive stance, ready to take a hit.
ShineFlower looked around for somewhere to flee but was interrupted as Rosebelly leaped and bowled her over. The two wrestled on the ground for a bit before ShineFlower kicked Rosebelly's stomach with her hind legs and pushed her off her. The grey warrior panicked as she felt hot blood trickle down her leg, most likely from her shoulder wound.
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:53 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Rabbitpounce was taken aback a little when Shineflower taunted the other patrol. Looks like she got it in her. However as it turned into a fight, she felt rage. The short fuse exploded. Glaring daggers at Passionblaze, Rosebelly had started it first from her view. She hissed at the leader, "Control your cat!" She said. However it was soon followed by, "Windclan Attack!" The order held rage in it. Rabbitpounce highly doubt she was leaving her clan mate alone to fight Thunderclan. They started it. The molly knew it was a reckless choice and she knew deep down inside, she was going to push too far or someone would. She unsheathed her claws, her eyes gleaming with rage. Rabbitpounce was known for being quick and rushing into things. Her thoughts were blurred out. She liked the adrenaline rush in her veins. She was focused on making the Thunderclan patrol running back to their pity clan. They never had a right to do this!

@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

Paw skimmed the ground effortlessly as Jaypaw shot across the moorland. His whiskers streaming back and wind rolling through his fur, a sense of freedom overcame the young tom. A smile plastered itself onto his face as he pushed himself further, faster, until he was just a blur against the green fields. His stride was long and muscles lean from his time spent in WindClan. Training had concluded for the day, and the WindClan apprentice was enjoying some solo running before he was due back at camp for the dusk patrol.

It had been a rather odd day for him. He'd started it rather late, and his first training session with Shiningfeather went, well, not as expected. He wasn't surprised to hear his heritage taking a stake in his new mentor's thoughts of him. Of course she would want to make sure that when the battle came, he would remain loyal to his new Clan. Besides, ThunderClan didn't hold any value to him anymore. I've made WindClan my home. I have WindClan blood flowing though my veins just as much as I do ThunderClan's he thought, a growl escaping his ever composed lips as he thought about it. It wasn't his fault that his parents had broken the warrior code. When his mother had passed, he was given no choice but to join his father in WindClan.

Jaypaw sensed he was nearing the outskirts of WindClan's territory as a strong wave of a familiar scent hit his nose. ThunderClan. He skidded to a halt, shoulders moving up and down with each raspy breath he drew in. Each nerve was on high alert as he slowly approached the border. Out here, he was visible to any cat that might be hidden in the trees before him. Not that it scared the young tom - he knew full well that he could outrun any mangy ThunderClanner who dared try to challenge him. Still, he kept his yellow eyes narrowed, mouth parted slightly to draw in any scent of the enemy.

Suddenly, he stopped. His whole body went rigid and Jaypaw pulled himself upright, eyes going wide. There, just a few fox lengths away, stood a familiar figure. He'd know the scent anywhere; she had been one of his best friends during his time in ThunderClan - one of his only friends, to be more accurate. A long suppressed ache exploded in his chest, and it took every strip of will power he had to not buckle underneath the crushing weight of it. Without saying a word, he began to pad slowly up towards the she-cat, her ThunderClan scent blowing towards him in waves. "Kestrelpaw, is that you?" he called, trying to level out his voice. Jaypaw forced his hackles to remain flat and relaxed his muscles - he knew that his familiar face would not be of any threat to him.
Hackles raised and teeth bared in a menacing grin, Kestrelpaw raised her head proudly as she saw another cat approaching the border. The stench of WindClan growing stronger in her nose, her eyes flashing angrily. That was before she recognized him. Kestrelpaw's claws had been on the verge of unsheathing, her vocal cords tensed, ready to yell out a warning, before she stopped. Her fur flattened, though still somewhat windblown, she no longer looked aggressive. Instead of being a menacing snarl, her mouth twisted somewhat awkwardly into a more welcoming smile - despite her mind screaming nonono at her over and over again as quickly as possible. And her claws sheathed once more, covered up by the soft sandy fur of her paws. Her vocal cords relaxed, and she was even almost able to purr.

Yes... purr! Kestrelpaw knew what she was doing right now was considered bad. WindClan and ThunderClan were enemies, but that didn't change the fact that since Jaypaw had once been a ThunderClan cat, he always would be. He would never turn against old clanmates, would he? She didn't think so. Being in WindClan, he might not have too much of a choice, however. Chances were he would choose loyalty to his new Clan, his new home, and Kestrelpaw might be disappointed - but she would understand. She would remain forever loyal to ThunderClan, but if there was a reason that she decided to leave her home, she would likely change her loyalty to that of her new family and home. Kestrelpaw couldn't see that ever happening though, so she decided to leave well enough alone as far as her thoughts went. "Jaypaw, good to see you!" She mewed back, taking a couple of steps closer to the border. Her whiskers twitched as she nearly set a single paw over - even though she trusted that Jaypaw wouldn't think she was about to attack, she still didn't want her scent on WindClan territory. She still didn't want WindClan scent on her.

Sometimes she wished that he was still a part of ThunderClan, they needed every warrior they could get for the upcoming battle, but at least he wouldn't be fighting against former clanmates... she hoped. She was still wondering whether or not he would take his new Clan's side in the battle, or if he wouldn't fight at all. Perhaps he wouldn't be ready. Kestrelpaw herself would be a warrior soon, and would have already were it not for the wounds inflicted by WindClan and Dusk Syndicate cats. It was just another reason for her to dislike the rabbit-chasers, and another reason for them to fight. This needed to be settled once and for all. "How are you, how are things in WindClan?" The apprentice asked with a friendly smile. She really wasn't trying to spy... right now, she was just making friendly conversation. It'd been a while since she'd seen Jaypaw and she was happy to talk to him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.