by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 12:09 AM

Old March 21st, 2017, 05:58 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He said "ok, better now I get to talk to you again." He chuckled and brushed against her cheek. He was obviously flirting, hoping she got the message.
Elm smiled, purring. Her expression was warm and she meowed, "That is terrific." Pausing, she added, "D'ya want to go over by that elm tree? There's less snow there, and it's getting dark... D'ya think we should spend the night here?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:00 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Elm smiled, purring. Her expression was warm and she meowed, "That is terrific." Pausing, she added, "D'ya want to go over by that elm tree? There's less snow there, and it's getting dark... D'ya think we should spend the night here?"
he purred and nodded "yeah, let's go." He walked over to the tree and jumped up on it and in a hollow part. He made two small rooms, separate by a few twigs and leaves. He said, "ok, you can choose which one you want." He started making the nests
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
he purred and nodded "yeah, let's go." He walked over to the tree and jumped up on it and in a hollow part. He made two small rooms, separate by a few twigs and leaves. He said, "ok, you can choose which one you want." He started making the nests
The she-cat walked aongside him, watching as he made the seperate areas. She smiled when he offered the choice, and she asked, "Which one's smaller?" Being from ThunderClan, she knew she'd be more comfortable with less room to stretch.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:08 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:

The she-cat walked aongside him, watching as he made the seperate areas. She smiled when he offered the choice, and she asked, "Which one's smaller?" Being from ThunderClan, she knew she'd be more comfortable with less room to stretch.
He pointed to the one closer to the exit. He finished the nests and smiled, laying down in the larger one
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:12 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
He pointed to the one closer to the exit. He finished the nests and smiled, laying down in the larger one
Elm settled herself in the smaller one. For a moment she just lay there contendedly before sticking her head out and licking Black's cheek. "I missed you a lot," she meowed. "It's been a few days since I saw you..."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:52 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:

Elm settled herself in the smaller one. For a moment she just lay there contendedly before sticking her head out and licking Black's cheek. "I missed you a lot," she meowed. "It's been a few days since I saw you..."
he purred and nodded "yeah, it's been awhile." He nuzzled her cheek before going back on his side. He rested his head on his paw @Ludicrous Lunacy

Last edited by Fallpotato; March 27th, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
He smiled and nodded "ok." He said, "so just attack me and I'll go from there." He smiled and unsheathed his claw, ready to attack at any moment
Singe gave a small shrug. He was asking for it, so he would bring it. And in a flash, Singe was diving towards the Tim cat, slipping to the left and feigning the attack. As he rolled back to his oaws, he swiped, aiming his unsheathed paw at the hindquarters of Quietstream.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe gave a small shrug. He was asking for it, so he would bring it. And in a flash, Singe was diving towards the Tim cat, slipping to the left and feigning the attack. As he rolled back to his oaws, he swiped, aiming his unsheathed paw at the hindquarters of Quietstream.
Quietstream dodged to the right and then slid under him, his claws sheathed so he could flip him over. He slid right down under him, about to flip him over
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Hiddentalon felt the claws pricking at his skin around his neck. Cautiously, he twisted his head enough to look the blue-eyed warrior in the eye. "I'd die for them knowing I did right on this earth rather than murder for the fun of it. Disgracing good and noble cats is all you'll accomplish," the cream and white warrior spat in their face. Hiddentalon didn't care what happened next. If the clans really couldn't get rid of evil cats like the one before him, then what was the point of fighting? There would always be evil. He was young, but defended his clan when he needed most and if dying right here and right now meant saving another warrior's life, then so be it. That was the type of cat Hiddentalon was. Once more, the warrior started thrashing, utterly failing with their weight on top of him.
Caramelblood growled as the ThunderClanner spat in his face, his blue eyes narrowing with the action. If he hadn't been mad before, he was mad now. "I'm not murdering for the fun of it, fox dung." he started off, cursing at the other cat that he was on top of. Caramelblood dug his claws deeper into the ThunderClanner as he started thrashing, getting a better grip just incase the warrior might be too much for their young build. Though, they grinned when they noticed the other warrior seemed to fail with their thrashing. "I'm getting rid of the soft StarClan-lovers. The clans are weak with them and StarClan is only dragging us down." he finally finished his statement, starting to slowly push the claws that had been pricking at Hiddentalon's neck into it. He wanted to start drawing blood, start letting the ThunderClan warrior bleed out next to the border. Caramelblood just wanted this over with at this point, finding the killing of the ThunderClanner to be taking up too much time that he could be using to do something else.
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Quietstream dodged to the right and then slid under him, his claws sheathed so he could flip him over. He slid right down under him, about to flip him over
Singe had missed, the cats hind disappearing as his claws swiped. Annoyed he turned around to see him, but couldn't find him. Knowing by instinct where he was, he let his long limbs collapse under him and he landed on the ground, trusting his size and weight to crush the cat beneath him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~