Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:18 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM

Old October 7th, 2016, 10:42 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

"Are you okay..?"

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Nerd

His fur burned in embarressment, "Oh, uh yeah, sorry." He stared at his paws quietly.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:49 PM

"I'd better go.. I need to train my apprentice. Want to meet here tonight, sorry I'm asking again." Her ears burned with embarrassment. (want to start mentor/app rp in the clearing?)

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Nerd

He grinned, "Yes I'd enjoy that, moon-high good?"(Sure, Fadedpaw is your app)

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:54 PM

"Sure. I'll meet you here." She trotted off, looking over her shoulder constantly.

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Nerd

He waited untill she left, then padded off. Thoughts swirling through his head so much he ran into a tree.

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Nerd

He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

[ QUOTE=FadedShadow;3827]He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.[/QUOTE]

lilypaw spotted the tom and knew instantly that he was the cat that had been on the border earlier. now i just have to find the she cat then i can confront her. she sat there nd waited lilypaw didn't think that the tom had spotted her following him but what if she had been wrong what if this was a trap. she knew riverclan was fox-hearted enough to set a trap for a newbie she sat still when the tom turned in her direction then turned back. she let out some breath that she didn't know she had been holding. she was about to turn back but she stopped. she had to find the traitor. she sat back down and watched.
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:21 PM

Melodysong slipped out the reeds. "Hello?" She asked quietly, not being able to see him from where she was. "Oh! Hey, Risingstorm."

Moo.
Old October 10th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

ashes eyes opened wide. melodysong... no it cant be she one of the most loyal to her clan.