Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:00 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old December 16th, 2017, 08:24 PM
bruh head

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Salamanderkit glanced at the the lush, seemingly endless hills that surrounded her. Her innocent, shining blue eyes were wide and round with excitement. This place looked really cool! There were some cats littered around her, though she couldn't quite hear what they were saying. And yet... she just felt like something was missing... and the kit couldn't quite place it. But, soon enough, the thought was pushed away by the calico's sheer excitement while she looked around, her thick pelt slightly bushed, and her short tail raised. I'll have a look around! She decided firmly with a smile, choosing a direction in a split-second, and walking off. Although walk wasn't exactly the right word- she just kind of made jaunty little hops, as if her walking gait was trying itself to portray her excitement.

@Celestial
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Salamanderkit glanced at the the lush, seemingly endless hills that surrounded her. Her innocent, shining blue eyes were wide and round with excitement. This place looked really cool! There were some cats littered around her, though she couldn't quite hear what they were saying. And yet... she just felt like something was missing... and the kit couldn't quite place it. But, soon enough, the thought was pushed away by the calico's sheer excitement while she looked around, her thick pelt slightly bushed, and her short tail raised. I'll have a look around! She decided firmly with a smile, choosing a direction in a split-second, and walking off. Although walk wasn't exactly the right word- she just kind of made jaunty little hops, as if her walking gait was trying itself to portray her excitement.

@Celestial
A dark she cat was laying in the sunshine her dark ebony fur put.ined agasint the lush green thicket that surrounded her. Her fur reached down to her paws and dragged across the ground when she walked anywhere. She was the mother of many and died protecting her kittens when she was young, taking both herself and her mate out in one blow.she had paved a straight path for her kin which left her to peace within starclans luscious fields and long and deep rivers she could always swim in. A place you would only dream of. Literally. just than she was slightly disturbed by the scuttling of paws. Her head jerked up and her eyes scanned the clearing she had been laying in, she could see nothing. Confused she settled her head back down and continued to try to doze off. Than suddenly She heard it come closer. She sat up and looked around with more vigor. "Hello?" asked the she cat sitting up and dusting herself off with a quick shake

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 17th, 2017, 06:55 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A dark she cat was laying in the sunshine her dark ebony fur put.ined agasint the lush green thicket that surrounded her. Her fur reached down to her paws and dragged across the ground when she walked anywhere. She was the mother of many and died protecting her kittens when she was young, taking both herself and her mate out in one blow.she had paved a straight path for her kin which left her to peace within starclans luscious fields and long and deep rivers she could always swim in. A place you would only dream of. Literally. just than she was slightly disturbed by the scuttling of paws. Her head jerked up and her eyes scanned the clearing she had been laying in, she could see nothing. Confused she settled her head back down and continued to try to doze off. Than suddenly She heard it come closer. She sat up and looked around with more vigor. "Hello?" asked the she cat sitting up and dusting herself off with a quick shake

The kit stopped short, lost in kind of a phase for a moment. Wh could see the undergrowth arching above her, and curving slightly. It was if it had made a path specifically for her. Squeaking, she stepped out, naturally drawn closer by the sound of a voice. "Hi!" Salamanderkit announced, her ears perked as she looked up at the dark-furred molly. She just seemed so big! Of course, this was how the small kit was going to interpret other full-grown cats all the time. Since she was so small.
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

The kit stopped short, lost in kind of a phase for a moment. Wh could see the undergrowth arching above her, and curving slightly. It was if it had made a path specifically for her. Squeaking, she stepped out, naturally drawn closer by the sound of a voice. "Hi!" Salamanderkit announced, her ears perked as she looked up at the dark-furred molly. She just seemed so big! Of course, this was how the small kit was going to interpret other full-grown cats all the time. Since she was so small.
Ears peeked at alarm in seeing a small calico kitten hop out of the bushes shocked her. Driftingstorm sat upright s moment later her shadow looming over the small kitten as she extended to her full height. "Hello darling. Are- are you dreaming?" she meowed softly looking the kitten over curiously. You didn't have lots of kits in starclan because well- there wasn't lots of kittens who passed on so young. Plenty of apprentices and young warriors but not usually kits. The large mollys tail lashed in amusement and she stooped down lower onto her belly. The kit reminded her of her younger days whens she was a young mother with her own kittens. Nto jig the small stars below the kittens feet and occasionally lining her pelt was odd, she hadn't seen lots of living cats with stars in their fur when they visited starclan. Only the ones who permanently resided. She tilted her head to get a better look and her stomach slightly dropped, perhaps this kitten... No. That can't be. "where did you come from sweet thing?" she asked

François Lelord

Old December 19th, 2017, 11:48 AM
bruh head

Quote:

Ears peeked at alarm in seeing a small calico kitten hop out of the bushes shocked her. Driftingstorm sat upright s moment later her shadow looming over the small kitten as she extended to her full height. "Hello darling. Are- are you dreaming?" she meowed softly looking the kitten over curiously. You didn't have lots of kits in starclan because well- there wasn't lots of kittens who passed on so young. Plenty of apprentices and young warriors but not usually kits. The large mollys tail lashed in amusement and she stooped down lower onto her belly. The kit reminded her of her younger days whens she was a young mother with her own kittens. Nto jig the small stars below the kittens feet and occasionally lining her pelt was odd, she hadn't seen lots of living cats with stars in their fur when they visited starclan. Only the ones who permanently resided. She tilted her head to get a better look and her stomach slightly dropped, perhaps this kitten... No. That can't be. "where did you come from sweet thing?" she asked
She tilted her head to the side in slight wonder. "I don't really know what a dream is." She stated before flicking an ear, as if dismissing the thought. She gazed up at the other feline at the question. Where did she come from? What did the phrase 'come from' even mean? Was it bad that all she really remembered was this place? Did she do something wrong? "Um, I don't know. Am I not supposed to be here?" She asked in a shaky voice, shuffling her paws slightly. At that moment, Salamanderkit noticed the small specks of light scattered around them. Almost forgetting about how she was potentially in trouble, she looked at the dark molly's paws, and noticed the same pattern. She kind of doubted it was just how both their fur was. "Hey, what are those specks of light in your paws? Do they have something to do with how I'm here?" She asked with a grin printed on her maw.
Old December 19th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

She tilted her head to the side in slight wonder. "I don't really know what a dream is." She stated before flicking an ear, as if dismissing the thought. She gazed up at the other feline at the question. Where did she come from? What did the phrase 'come from' even mean? Was it bad that all she really remembered was this place? Did she do something wrong? "Um, I don't know. Am I not supposed to be here?" She asked in a shaky voice, shuffling her paws slightly. At that moment, Salamanderkit noticed the small specks of light scattered around them. Almost forgetting about how she was potentially in trouble, she looked at the dark molly's paws, and noticed the same pattern. She kind of doubted it was just how both their fur was. "Hey, what are those specks of light in your paws? Do they have something to do with how I'm here?" She asked with a grin printed on her maw.

Suddenly driftingstorms expression darkened and she shook her head sadly. "No. You are not supposed to be here" said the molly solemly.
She was clueless, not a single clue as to why she was here or what this actually was. Her heart broke seeing how she inocently smiled and remarked on the stars beneath her paws. She was stillborn, she could obviously see that now. She gently bit her lip and took a step forward. Easing her into it would soften the hard blow, or maybe saying nothing about it would keep her calm? The hard choice of truth and protection was hard to make, even if it wasn't her own kitten. Start easy. Than build trust and finally break the news, softly of course. She pasted a plastic smile on her maw and bent down so her face was really close. 'You are in starclan little one, These white things on my paws? Oh right those are- uhh" the queen paused taking a long moment to contemplate what she could pass it off as. "they are- stars my little one"
she said her chest deflating when she was finished. She was too young to know what stars where, and if she asked she would simply say they where signs that they were... from starclan? sure she could work with that. She stood back up and curled her long fluffy tail by her hip. "hey, how about we take a walk? I can show you around perhaps and show you some other warriors." she purred turning and whisking her tail beckoning the small kitten to her side as she turned and began to walk off

François Lelord

Old December 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM
bruh head

Quote:

Suddenly driftingstorms expression darkened and she shook her head sadly. "No. You are not supposed to be here" said the molly solemly.
She was clueless, not a single clue as to why she was here or what this actually was. Her heart broke seeing how she inocently smiled and remarked on the stars beneath her paws. She was stillborn, she could obviously see that now. She gently bit her lip and took a step forward. Easing her into it would soften the hard blow, or maybe saying nothing about it would keep her calm? The hard choice of truth and protection was hard to make, even if it wasn't her own kitten. Start easy. Than build trust and finally break the news, softly of course. She pasted a plastic smile on her maw and bent down so her face was really close. 'You are in starclan little one, These white things on my paws? Oh right those are- uhh" the queen paused taking a long moment to contemplate what she could pass it off as. "they are- stars my little one"
she said her chest deflating when she was finished. She was too young to know what stars where, and if she asked she would simply say they where signs that they were... from starclan? sure she could work with that. She stood back up and curled her long fluffy tail by her hip. "hey, how about we take a walk? I can show you around perhaps and show you some other warriors." she purred turning and whisking her tail beckoning the small kitten to her side as she turned and began to walk off
"Stars, huh?" She said, tipping her head to the side in wonder. The word was somehow fun to say, and she liked how it sounded. "They sound cool!" She said after a moment, with a little bounce on her paws. She blinked as the large cat suddenly backed off, starting to walk away. Hurriedly, she bounded to catch up with her. A step for the cat was about the same as two strides for the small kit. She just kind of had so many questions for the cat. She waved her tail once. "Hey, what's a 'warrior'?" She asked, slowing down her pace slightly.
"Oh! I'm Salamanderkit by the way! What's your name?" She asked, the sudden question popping into her head. "And what's StarClan?" In another moment, another question came. "Why do I have stars in my fur?" The calico thought for a moment. "And why am I not supposed to be here?" Her smile seemed to vanish abruptly. "Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble or something like that?" She asked, her voice rising slightly.
Old December 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
@Charmer

"Affiliation does not define identity. As far as I'm concerned, I'm still a ShadowClan cat regardless of what those twinklin' half-hearted rats may say. I might as well be in the Dark Forest given they were willing to reward a traitor and a murderer over justice." Even after all the moons that passed, the transparent medicine cat was still bitter over the choices of their ancestors and his Clan-mates following the first Dark Forest uprising. Nothing had ever been done to redeem their actions. "What gave it away?" His tone had dropped, almost becoming snippy. If he wasn't a former healer, why else would he be here?

"I was a medicine cat a long time ago. The details don't matter. What's important is you're having some pain and you don't know how to handle it. There's a couple herbs available for use of this .. but the most common and readily available one is your priority. Have you ever tried stripping bark from willow trees?"
Shinefang was almost taken aback. He had never spoken to a cat with as many insulting names for the cats of Starclan as himself. I'll have to step up my game, he mused privately, never to be outdone by any shining and shimmering, foxhearted kitwits. He gave a shrug, "Well, it was either that or you heard the Starclan shecats talking and had to see for yourself. Mystery solved, I am indeed that handsome." the old tom said, grinning his twisted, grimace-like grin, cocking his head in mock coyness and showing off the scars on his face.

In spite of his not-so covert desire to knock the other tom off his Skyboulder, his ears perked up when the tom mentions his joint pain. It was true, the colder the season got, the worse it became. He had spent most of the mornings lately shuffling from the stiffness. Daydream had told him about using daisy leaves, but he had no idea what those looked like. Willowtree bark? "I have not," he said flatly, all joking set aside now. If it was really that simple, he was in luck. There was a willow tree in Skyclan's territory not far from the Starcave. "What should I do with it once I have it?" he asked, unsure if he was meant to apply it to his joints or... eat tree bark?

Old December 20th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

"Stars, huh?" She said, tipping her head to the side in wonder. The word was somehow fun to say, and she liked how it sounded. "They sound cool!" She said after a moment, with a little bounce on her paws. She blinked as the large cat suddenly backed off, starting to walk away. Hurriedly, she bounded to catch up with her. A step for the cat was about the same as two strides for the small kit. She just kind of had so many questions for the cat. She waved her tail once. "Hey, what's a 'warrior'?" She asked, slowing down her pace slightly.
"Oh! I'm Salamanderkit by the way! What's your name?" She asked, the sudden question popping into her head. "And what's StarClan?" In another moment, another question came. "Why do I have stars in my fur?" The calico thought for a moment. "And why am I not supposed to be here?" Her smile seemed to vanish abruptly. "Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble or something like that?" She asked, her voice rising slightly.

Driftingstorm mused over the kittens small attention span. As they padded along side by side she tried her best to keep every question short to keep the conversation going, it often happened to her if the conversation hit a stand still. "A warrior, well they are trained to hunt and fight" she said. Which the kitten most likely didn't understand. It was cute that she was so inocent and untouched by the world. The large warriors tail swayed in delight. "My names driftingstorm, it's nice to meet you salamanderkit" she mused as they walked and slightly slowed down. "Starclan... Is well... A group of cats I suppose. Like you and me. We live together eat together and work together to survive" she said with a nod to the side. She would certainly leave out the part about all of the starclan Warriors being deceased and possibly fading away in the future. She shivered slightly at the thought. Telling a kitten something like that must sound like a nightmare. It even sounded creepy to her, and she was dead! She paused as she asked about the stars, "I'll tell you later" she said putting a slight dent in her mood. Hearing the rising confusion in slamamders voice made her jerk her head to face her a panic coming onto her face as she was lost for words. "The stars? Well your in starclan and- umm when your In starclan you get stars on your fur" it wasn't a lie, in fact that was the complete truth, just not all of it exactly. "I guess I was trying to say I didn't expect you to be here that's all,I'm just confused because your supposed to be... Somewhere else"

François Lelord

Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:32 PM
bruh head

Quote:

Driftingstorm mused over the kittens small attention span. As they padded along side by side she tried her best to keep every question short to keep the conversation going, it often happened to her if the conversation hit a stand still. "A warrior, well they are trained to hunt and fight" she said. Which the kitten most likely didn't understand. It was cute that she was so inocent and untouched by the world. The large warriors tail swayed in delight. "My names driftingstorm, it's nice to meet you salamanderkit" she mused as they walked and slightly slowed down. "Starclan... Is well... A group of cats I suppose. Like you and me. We live together eat together and work together to survive" she said with a nod to the side. She would certainly leave out the part about all of the starclan Warriors being deceased and possibly fading away in the future. She shivered slightly at the thought. Telling a kitten something like that must sound like a nightmare. It even sounded creepy to her, and she was dead! She paused as she asked about the stars, "I'll tell you later" she said putting a slight dent in her mood. Hearing the rising confusion in slamamders voice made her jerk her head to face her a panic coming onto her face as she was lost for words. "The stars? Well your in starclan and- umm when your In starclan you get stars on your fur" it wasn't a lie, in fact that was the complete truth, just not all of it exactly. "I guess I was trying to say I didn't expect you to be here that's all,I'm just confused because your supposed to be... Somewhere else"
Salamanderkit continued to look up at her, pleased that she didn't do anything wrong, or it seemed like that. "Huh. What's hunting?" She thought for a moment. "And what's fighting? It sounds kinda bad." She reflected, her face scrunching up in thought for a moment. "Sooo, your name is Driftingstorm, right?" She didn't leave enough space between her question to be really answered. "That sounds kind of weird... Why doesn't your name have the word 'kit' on it? Does it have something to do with being a warrior?" She asked, jumping a small step. There was so much to learn from this cat! Of course, that was how it seemed to her. "Oh I get it! The words star and StarClan go together! That's why it was named that! Right?" The kitten asked. It made total perfect sense to her. Of course that was why StarClan was named StarClan, and why all it's residents had stars in their fur. Not to mention it looked pretty cool. She slowed her pace slightly, tipping her head slightly as thoughts stirred in her head about the dark molly's new answer to her question. Where else was she supposed to be exactly? Where was somewhere else? "Where's 'somewhere else'?"