Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:48 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:45 PM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by Peril
Today 06:45 PM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:44 PM
There's always an...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:41 PM

Old February 16th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”I agree. Well… maybe we won’t always be just friends forever.” The ginger tom mewed, with a suggestive purr as he glanced at Cherrypaw. He knew she would probably be annoyed with the comment, but he had always been the type of cat to take a risk - and he was hoping that someday, maybe, Cherrypaw would be willing to take a chance on him. She definitely didn’t seem like the type. She seemed more like the type of cat to want to play it safer when it came to this type of thing - and, while she seemed a little bit into him, Foxpaw wasn’t quite sure just how “into him” she was. He would find out, eventually - surely she couldn’t keep feelings hidden forever.

Foxpaw just liked flirting… a serious relationship was something he wasn’t really interested in yet. Although he was definitely thinking about the future more and more now. It was a scary thing, the future… what would happen if one day, he woke up and the Clan was under attack and he never got a chance to have a family? As an older apprentice, Foxpaw thought about settling down sometimes - but at the same time, he wasn’t quite sure that he would be ready for that anytime soon. A mate and kits sounded great when he was older, but soon? Definitely not. He’d have to find the right she cat, first of all… and that was hard enough. The tom’s ears pricked up when he heard someone calling him from outside the den - or at least, that was what it sounded like.

”Ah… tell you what, Cherrypaw, I’ve got to get going now. You know how it is - the price of fame and all. But I’ll be seeing you around, right?” He asked, getting up out of his nest and winking at the pretty white feline, awaiting her answer before he would finally leave. Foxpaw was somewhat irritated at having his conversation with the she cat interrupted, but at the same time, he supposed it was for the best. After all, he was running out of a material… and there was no use in a flirty tom who ran out of compliments.
Cherrypaw let a small smile rest on her lips. She assumed the ginger tom was joking just as he was before. Still, Foxpaw's words had some weird effect on the the she-cat's heartbeat. It had skipped a beat. Maybe even two beats. She'd never met such an openly flirtatious tom before. To be honest, Cherrypaw wasn't quite sure what was mindless flirting, what was real, and what she was just making up in her head. Was the apprentice seeing a meaning to Foxpaw's words and actions that he hadn't actually intended? At least some of it had to be real. There was far too many compliments and too many purrs on the tom's end. Panic rushed through Cherrypaw's body in a wave. What did it look like from Cherrypaw's end? Had she been flirty as well? Had she tried to shut the tom down? Was she floating somewhere in the middle? The young apprentice wasn't really sure what she wanted the answer to be. As she realized before, Foxpaw was confusing. He'd frustrated and confused her more than any other cat, but that hadn't pushed her away. If anything, the pretty, young she-cat was drawn in and strangely interested.

Hearing Foxpaw's name being called pulled Cherrypaw away from her own thoughts. She let out a sigh of relief. She was beginning to give herself a headache with all of the thinking she was doing. You're going so soon? She almost wanted to say. She'd only just gotten started talking. She had a lot more to say. "I'll see you soon." The younger apprentice mewed assuringly. "We still have a lot of getting to know each other to do." Cherrypaw hoped the two of them would be able to hang out outside of the den. Foxpaw had made quite the first impression. She wondered what he was like when he was hunting or when he was with friends or when he was just doing whatever. The she-cat smiled sweetly at the tom. She was holding back a yawn. She hadn't noticed how tired she was until now. Talking to the older apprentice must have taken a lot of the energy out of her.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 9th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Mystery
A calico Molly was rolling a stone between her paws until she accidentally pushed it too hard and the stone flew out into the clearing. "Oh...Dung!" ApplePaw exclaimed, frustrated. Her mother had told her as a kit to not say things like "Fox-dung" or "flea-brain" if she could really help it. She said she didn't find it very respectful or polite. But ApplePaw heard all of her siblings doing it every now and then! The apprentice was about to go after her stone when she noticed another apprentice, GreenPaw she thought her name was, sitting across from her. "Hello! Would you like to come and play rock-throw with me?" The she-cat offered.
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:31 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardpaw followed the tom into the apprentice den sniffing her nest before settling down into it. Her warm gaze landed on Aloepaw. She really liked him, but they would have to wait moons before they were warriors. 'It doesn't matter,' she thought to herself. Her nest was filled with soft moss and a few feathers, she snuggled deeper into her nest. @CactusHeart
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:38 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardpaw followed the tom into the apprentice den sniffing her nest before settling down into it. Her warm gaze landed on Aloepaw. She really liked him, but they would have to wait moons before they were warriors. 'It doesn't matter,' she thought to herself. Her nest was filled with soft moss and a few feathers, she snuggled deeper into her nest. @CactusHeart
AloePaw snuggled up to LeopardPaw and purred.
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
AloePaw snuggled up to LeopardPaw and purred.
Leopardpaw had given the tom a look before she felt his warm body curl around her. She nuzzled into his warm spotted fur, resting her head against his chest. The leaves of the den around them rustled in the wind, a chilly breeze finding its way through the branches. Warm against Aloepaw she started to close her eyes," Aloepaw.... I really like you." Telling something like that was hard for her to do, but she felt so comfortable around the tom that she couldn't stop herself from saying it. She could already feel her ears growing hot from the slight embarrassment of revealing a secret like that, though it was probably already evident.
Old June 12th, 2018, 11:01 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Leopardpaw had given the tom a look before she felt his warm body curl around her. She nuzzled into his warm spotted fur, resting her head against his chest. The leaves of the den around them rustled in the wind, a chilly breeze finding its way through the branches. Warm against Aloepaw she started to close her eyes," Aloepaw.... I really like you." Telling something like that was hard for her to do, but she felt so comfortable around the tom that she couldn't stop herself from saying it. She could already feel her ears growing hot from the slight embarrassment of revealing a secret like that, though it was probably already evident.
“I like you too LeopardPaw, I mean, like as a friend.” He stood up and moved across the den and laid down away from LeopardPaw
Old June 12th, 2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
“I like you too LeopardPaw, I mean, like as a friend.” He stood up and moved across the den and laid down away from LeopardPaw
Leopardpaw watched Aloepaw stand and lay in a nest away from her. "Yeah...As a friend..." she murmured as he walked away. She tilted her head in confusion and her eyes were laced with a little hurt at this. 'Perhaps I crossed the line there,' she sighed to herself, she finally found a friend, maybe more than a friend and she had messed it up. "You mouse-brain," she muttered scolding herself for saying that, a little saddened by this, she sighed resting her head on her paws and curling her tail over her nose.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 12th, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:20 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Leopardpaw watched Aloepaw stand and lay in a nest away from her. "Yeah...As a friend..." she murmured as he walked away. She tilted her head in confusion at this. 'Perhaps I crossed the line there,' she sighed to herself. "It's alright," she muttered to herself, a little sad at this, resting her head on her paws and curling her tail over her nose.
AloePaw like LeopardPaw, but he would never tell LeopardPaw. He hates seeing LeopardPaw sad though

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 13th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
AloePaw like LeopardPaw, but he would never tell LeopardPaw. He hates seeing LeopardPaw sad though

Leopardpaw opened her eyes realizing she ad drifted into sleep. She yawned and turned her head toward Aloepaw. The den was a little darker than it was before but she could still see the spotted tom in the shadows, his blue eyes glowing. She wanted to go and talk to him, but she didn't know what she should say.
Old June 13th, 2018, 11:40 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Leopardpaw opened her eyes realizing she ad drifted into sleep. She yawned and turned her head toward Aloepaw. The den was a little darker than it was before but she could still see the spotted tom in the shadows, his blue eyes glowing. She wanted to go and talk to him, but she didn't know what she should say.
AloePaw’s ears tilted toward LeopardPaw, expecting to hear something from her.