Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 03:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default April Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a clan leader or their deputy. This is for clan leaders only - any posts made by non-leaders will be deleted.

@Duskflight
@fenic!
@Jingle
@Dark Melody
@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 29th, 2018 at 02:16 AM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

After pushing his way through the crowd, Blazingstar made it to the stone the leaders gathered upon. After tensing his back legs, he sprung upwards, reaching the top with ease. It was easier with his young age. However, upon reaching the top he realized he wasn't the youngest leader as a young Siamese feline came into view. Was this Gyrestar's deputy? Was he not able to attend? She appeared very young to have such a responsibility so perhaps she wasn't supposed to be here? No. Remember, that was you just last gathering. Although I wasn't... that young. He chose to see her as the deputy until proven otherwise. "Greetings, you much be representing Thunderclan tonight?" he assumed, smelling the Thunderclan scent coming from her. "I'm Blazingstar of Windclan," he introduced himself formally. Compared to last time, the ginger warrior was nowhere near as nervous as he had been. In fact, as he sat down in his chosen place on the stone, he appeared confident and strong. After awaiting her introduction, he couldn't help but wonder if Skyclan would show up again. Surely they would, he was rather curious of the newest clan. Besides, he was wondering how they were settling.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 15th, 2017, 07:04 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Snowstar looked faintly startled to see the WindClan leader climbing up the rock, stepping back to give him more space even though there was much room on the stone. The young Siamese dipped her head and gave him an almost shy but warm smile, trying to ignore the nervous feeling creeping in her stomach. Ever since Gyrewind had resigned, she'd tried to become more responsible with the new duties she'd been assigned. It was hard for her, and at times she was doubtful how good she was doing. At least Gyrewind was there to support her.

Snapping out of these thoughts, Snowstar quickly looked up in time to hear Blazingstar speak to her, and blinked for a moment before replying. "Oh! Yes, im Snowso--Snowstar," She quickly corrected herself, remembering her new rank. Always gotta mess up, dont I? Shaking it off for the time being, she added quickly, "Im leader now because Gyrewind stepped down...For some reason," She furrowed her eyebrows briefly. It had confused her since that day why he'd stepped down, but she never pressed him on it. But once again she pushed those thoughts aside and dipped her head to the much older leader beside her once more. "Its nice to meet you, Blazingstar. I've heard much about you." She murmured.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 16th, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Just A Fossil

@Dark Melody
Blazingstar's hues took on a surprised, but saddened look. It was a shame Gyrewind had to step down, but perhaps Snowstar would be around for much longer, able to lead her clan for a long time. Giving a small nod, he gave Snowstar his condolences before moving on. "Dapplestar has passed away, I had to take over her position this past moon," he spoke, a hurt tone to his voice. He was still fairly new and knew what this leader was going through, however he was glad to see Thunderclan was beginning to thrive once more. Perhaps the clans could be at peace once more, for a while at that. Blazingstar had decided to move away from the sad topics as he changed the subject. "This new-leaf is already proving better for the clans, I can see. I hope all continues to go well for our clans especially," he mentioned, gesturing to the happier cats. Blazingstar didn't mean harm by his words, however he couldn't help but feel skeptical about Shadowclan and Skyclan, and Riverclan was one that he'd never been truly associated with besides a good friend in the clan. Though, soon enough all the clans would be putting on weight and gaining their muscle back. This gave the ginger warrior hope for the future. Windclan was gaining more warriors by the day and he'd even welcomed a few new cats into the clan's life.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 16th, 2017, 01:04 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Snowstar listened to him without speaking, giving a small frown at the mention of Dapplestar's death. Flicking her ears, the young leader gave a soft dip of her head to the Tom before raising up again. She thought about moving forward to rest her tail on his shoulder in a comforting gesture, but decided against it, noting that Blazingstar may not take well to a cat from another Clan being so close. Instead, Snowstar shifted her black paws and blinked up at the larger leader, his words causing a smile to form on her lips. Her gaze flickered to the other cats, her ice blue eyes sparkling with the moonlight before she looked back at the WindClan leader. "Seems a good New-Leaf so far. Alot of the prey is beginning to return, too." She flicked her black tail tip, lowering her head to give her white chest a few licks before looking up again. "Speaking of, how is prey for WindClan?" She questioned with a kind smile, tilting her head. Briefly she wondered if she was being too nosy. But wasnt this what they usually did at gatherings, anyway?

Forever...

Old April 16th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Dark Melody @Suspiciousmindz

With a soft hum of happiness and eagerness, the lithe Skyclan leader hopped up onto the tall stones that were specifically reserved for cats that represented their clans, a bright smile on his muzzle and his friend raised in a friendly manner.
"Greetings-! Oh, my apologies, hope I haven't interrupted your conversation you two!" Mewed the tom in a lighthearted tone, carefully settling himself down beside Blazingstar and curling his tail over his paws as he peered curiously over at the Siamese leader, head tilted slightly.

"Well hello there! I suppose you'll be representing hrm.."
There was a long pause, his eyes glancing to the ground as he tried to remember the scents from the last gathering. He remembered Blazingstar was Windclan, he remembered that for sure and that Halestar had been.. Riverclan? No Shadowclan.. But he couldn't particularly remember Thunderclan nor Riverclan too well.
Lets see, hm.. She smells like a forest.. Not fish, so that rules out Riverclan, so she must be representing-
"Thunderclan! You must be representing Thunderclan yes?" His head snapped up with a bright grin as he marked down the scent of the clan in his mind, ears perked up.

Blinking, he realized something and gasped and quickly looked over to the orange tabby next to him.
"Ah, my dearest apologies, I forgot to say hello! So I'll take this moment to formally say my greetings. Greetings Blazingstar!" With a quiet, friendly purr, he would dip his head to the Windclan leader before looking back at the representative for Thunderclan, waiting for a response with a kind smile.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Just A Fossil

@Dark Melody @Duskflight
"Leaf-bare was rough after the fires destroyed and killed off/scared most of our prey away. It was unfortunate, but Windclan is still going strong and already it appears that many of the hares are returning to the more. Slowly at a time, but better than nothing," just as he had finished his statement, a friendly voice broke into the conversation. Turning to head, he angled his ears towards the Skyclan leader. It wasn't hard to tell this tom was from Skyclan as his scent was still fairly new to his mind. It'd take a few more times smelling it before the leader would really associate it as a clan scent. He allowed... what was it... Grousestar, to finish talking to Snowstar before the other leader's attention was turned towards him. "Greeting Grousestar, how's the prey running?" he replied casually, clearly not offended by being ignored at first. Blazingstar was on this stone at the last gathering, being the deputy representing Windclan, but now he was leader. His face was still recognizable, so it was Snowstar who'd get the attention tonight.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 16th, 2017, 05:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

( @Suspiciousmindz @Duskflight )
"Thats great to hear, Blazingstar, im glad WindClan is doing well." Snowstar purred warmly. The Siamese's ears pricked up and swiveled around as another cat made his way up the stone. At once a cheerful smile twitched at her lips; This was a cat she recognized from the liberation. Grousestar, right? She was just a mere apprentice when he'd made his appearance to rid ThunderClan of Ratnight. Remembering that day made her smile and frown at the same time. It was the battle that had taken Blackstorm's spark, the battle that had torn Snowstar herself between fighting for the Clan she was born to or fighting for one that had just showed up out of nowhere. But at the same time she felt grateful that someone had shown up. She didnt want to know what else would have happened if Ratnight had stayed leader...

Shaking these thoughts from her head, she just smiled at Grousestar, her tail tip flicking side to side as she nodded. "ThunderClan, thats right! Its great to meet you, im Snowstar." She purred enthusiastically, before toning down a bit. "Actually, Gyrewind stepped down, so i've had to take over. You guys should already know how hard that is, huh? And im the youngest one here," She let out a soft chuckle, finding it both ironic and amusing as she shook her head. "You're Grousestar right? From SkyClan?" She asked with a tip of her head, her ice blue eyes running over the leader with mingled curiosity and a sense of gratitude. This was, after all, the cat who'd helped them through the hardest time ThunderClan ever had. And they didnt have to help, nothing was forcing them, they could have let it happen, but they didnt. Grousestar didnt. ThunderClan would have probably been destroyed if not for them. Snowstar was most definitely grateful.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; April 16th, 2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:10 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

It smelled like saltwater- something that Russetstar was at least half used to, with all of the water which surrounded RiverClan's territory. However, the fishy scent which covered the area was a bit strong even for him, a cat who was usually used to the crisp smell of freshwater prey. Gazing around the Seastones carefully before leading his clan into the area, he held his head up proudly as he padded over towards the other four leaders, now used to the realization that there were five clans in the forest instead of the four he'd always known about. So many things had changed over the past couple moons, and he'd suspected that no warrior had been left unchanged by what had happened moons ago, which had left all clans in need of the opportunity to rebuild, and to start again.
Some cats were still suspicious of his clan-- they were where everything had started, with a corrupted warrior who'd started an explosion of events which led to a devastating end, with many lives taken and even more changed forever. For a lot of cats, it would never disappear from their memories, and he reckoned that it wouldn't leave his until he took his final breath. However, even if it still scarred his mind, he had to rebuild his clan, for the sake of everyone in the forest. He wanted to make sure that no other cats felt like they had to run, to flee- he wanted to make this place safe for everybody, a force for justice. "It looks like I'm not the last cat here- greetings, Grousestar." He smiled towards the SkyClan leader in a rather friendly manner before looking towards the two other cats who had arrived- recognizing one of them, but another wasn't anyone he was familiar with, a white-colored molly.
"Blazingstorm, it's nice to see you as well- is Dapplestar still unable to attend gatherings?"
He asked, tilting his head towards Snowstar as well. "And who're you- ThunderClan?" Gyrewind was yet to arrive. He'd noticed Halestar's arrival, but didn't exactly feel a lot of friendliness towards the leader- there'd been a rift between RiverClan and ShadowClan as long as he could remember, and she didn't seem to care much for his clan anyways- and really, he couldn't say that he did for hers, either.

Last edited by Fel; April 16th, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

[ @fenic! ]
Snowstar smelled the water scent before the next cat appeared. It didnt bother her, considering she was quite used to it since her sister had moved to RiverClan to be with her new mate when she became pregnant. Her and Splashheart still met occasionally at the border along with their other siblings. And occasionally, Foxthorn or Honeyfur even went to RiverClan to visit Splashheart in the nursery (Snowstar didnt go as she was dealing with stuff at camp) and came back smelling of water and fish, so Snowstar had quite gotten used to the scent. Though she didnt go to RiverClan, she still met Splashheart at the border when she could, making sure to keep in touch.

Snowstar pricked her ears as Russetstar made his appearance on the stone with the others, and she gave a friendly smile to the RiverClan leader, dipping her head respectfully. "Im Snowso...Snowstar. Im speaking for ThunderClan, as Gyrewind recently stepped down." She explained for the...Third time that night? But she didnt mind, honestly. She did have a little trouble remembering her name was now Snowstar. It was something she'd have to get used to....Along with leading. "You're...Russetstar right?" She checked, remembering Splashheart having mentioned the RiverClan leader before. "How's prey running for RiverClan?"

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; April 16th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Closed Thread