Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Yeah, maybe," Shinefang said evenly. It had been a sad moment for him to fight a cat to old to do more than rant and ramble and land an occasional lucky blow. It had been like looking at himself not to far in the future from now. He sighed. There was time to fret about his age later. "The new moon will be happening here soon. Figure I'll go let some medicine cat do whatever ceremony they've got to do for me to be legitimate. I had hoped that Wheatfur could do it, but plans change I suppose. That Shadowclan medicine cat ought to be close to getting their full name. Suppose I could ask them." The old tom was thinking out loud now, and kind of enjoying having a talk with a cat who wasn't ill. Little beaten and bloodied, but not ill. He enjoyed chatting with Grousetar anyway.

"I'll be sure to let you know if they give me any hints about this nonsense between Thunderclan and Windclan. Have you given any more thought to that mess?" It was something that had been on Shinefang's mind off and on since the gathering, and he wondered where his leader stood on the matter.
To be truthful with himself, in the moment of fighting that elderly cat, he had felt nothing. He was fighting for his clan, fighting for the safety of others, there was nothing in his head but to defeat whatever opponent had come his way, and that's what he did. Perhaps now, when he had time to think about it, he could feel guilt in not feeling pity or sadness for that older cat, but in the battle. He was a warrior, a leader, protecting his clan. The age, condition, whatever of the cat he was fighting was irrelevant at the time. But he wouldn't tell anyone this, no one would know. That would remain his own secret. "Perhaps, but isn't there one already with their name? The one from Windclan? I'm not sure, I was never quite fully introduced to any of them." The tom chuckled out quietly. Perhaps he should get to know the other clans medicine cats? Then again, when did he ever actually have the time to do such a thing? Leaders didn't have much time to converse with others at gatherings, it was more about sharing their news and letting their clanmates converse more than anything. But maybe he'll talk with them one day. Flicking his ear, he cleared his thoughts to pay attention to what Shinefang was asking him, falling quiet for a moment in thought.

And a long moment passed before Grousestar finally opened his mouth to speak again, though his eyes were focused on the den floor rather than at the other tom. "I think both of them were in the wrong for what has gone on between them. Both of them have a right to be angry at each other. And they have a right to wish to go to battle against each other. But I believe Skyclan has no place with their troubles. We have seen enough bloodshed with the Syndicate, and do not need to be sticking our noses into their business for the sake of picking a side. I believe remaining neutral will do more good for this clan rather than picking one over the other."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
To be truthful with himself, in the moment of fighting that elderly cat, he had felt nothing. He was fighting for his clan, fighting for the safety of others, there was nothing in his head but to defeat whatever opponent had come his way, and that's what he did. Perhaps now, when he had time to think about it, he could feel guilt in not feeling pity or sadness for that older cat, but in the battle. He was a warrior, a leader, protecting his clan. The age, condition, whatever of the cat he was fighting was irrelevant at the time. But he wouldn't tell anyone this, no one would know. That would remain his own secret. "Perhaps, but isn't there one already with their name? The one from Windclan? I'm not sure, I was never quite fully introduced to any of them." The tom chuckled out quietly. Perhaps he should get to know the other clans medicine cats? Then again, when did he ever actually have the time to do such a thing? Leaders didn't have much time to converse with others at gatherings, it was more about sharing their news and letting their clanmates converse more than anything. But maybe he'll talk with them one day. Flicking his ear, he cleared his thoughts to pay attention to what Shinefang was asking him, falling quiet for a moment in thought.

And a long moment passed before Grousestar finally opened his mouth to speak again, though his eyes were focused on the den floor rather than at the other tom. "I think both of them were in the wrong for what has gone on between them. Both of them have a right to be angry at each other. And they have a right to wish to go to battle against each other. But I believe Skyclan has no place with their troubles. We have seen enough bloodshed with the Syndicate, and do not need to be sticking our noses into their business for the sake of picking a side. I believe remaining neutral will do more good for this clan rather than picking one over the other."
"Surgestorm?" Shnefang put in. He'd heard the Windclan medicine cat's name before a few times, but had never met him or had a conversation with him. Still, if he had the chance to talk to him, it might be worth it. "Yeah, that's an idea."

Shinefang listened attentively to Grousestar's words. The leader spoke frankly, but didn't meet his eyes. His ear flicked. He supposed talking to the clan leader about these sorts of issues was part of his duty too, though usually it was more about interpreting signs from Starclan than just giving his own advise, Nevertheless, he did have an opinion here, and he had no problem sharing it. "I have no signs from Starclan to say whether they think that's the right call, but if you ask me, that's the best position you can take. Skyclan has no business going to war this close to leafebare.Thunderclan and Windclan have no business going to war this close to leafbare. All it will do is cost them both warriors and herbs at a time when no clan can afford either. Blazingstar is condeming more of his clanmates to die by having this battle now. And Thunderclan is going to war with untrained apprentice for a medicine cat. Each is biting their own tail in the hopes that it hurts the other. Skyclan is lucky to have you as their leader."

Old November 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
"Surgestorm?" Shnefang put in. He'd heard the Windclan medicine cat's name before a few times, but had never met him or had a conversation with him. Still, if he had the chance to talk to him, it might be worth it. "Yeah, that's an idea."

Shinefang listened attentively to Grousestar's words. The leader spoke frankly, but didn't meet his eyes. His ear flicked. He supposed talking to the clan leader about these sorts of issues was part of his duty too, though usually it was more about interpreting signs from Starclan than just giving his own advise, Nevertheless, he did have an opinion here, and he had no problem sharing it. "I have no signs from Starclan to say whether they think that's the right call, but if you ask me, that's the best position you can take. Skyclan has no business going to war this close to leafebare.Thunderclan and Windclan have no business going to war this close to leafbare. All it will do is cost them both warriors and herbs at a time when no clan can afford either. Blazingstar is condeming more of his clanmates to die by having this battle now. And Thunderclan is going to war with untrained apprentice for a medicine cat. Each is biting their own tail in the hopes that it hurts the other. Skyclan is lucky to have you as their leader."
After sharing his own thoughts on the matter, his gaze did flicker back to the medicine cat at the start of his own sharing of belief, nodding his head slightly to show that he was listening. It did make him nervous to hear that Starclan hasn't show Shinefang whether or not it was the right call to not be sticking their paws into the Windclan and Thunderclan business, but he couldn't let that bother him. He believed that his judgement was just and right for their clan, but at the first sign that it was the wrong decision Grousestar would change his mind. If there was anyone that could cast doubt on his judgement, it would be Starclan. His faith was unwavering, maybe even blinding if one saw it that way. But seeing as there was no sign from Starclan, he would continue to trust in his own judgement and gut feelings. A thankful smile touched the leaders lips as he heard the compliment from the medicine cat, his head dipping slightly in gratitude. "I appreciate the kind words Shinefang, as well as the support of my judgement. Now, surely you must have others to attend to? Not much time to sit around with a silly tom like me." He chuckled out with a light smile before he slowly laid back down in his nest, his eyes focused back on the tom that had came and dressed his battle wounds. To be truthful, he liked having someone to talk to, Grousestar was a cat that enjoyed other cats company and he's always been like that. But he knew that it was best to let others do their work rather than stopping them for conversation, thus why most of the time he was by himself in the clearing.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
After sharing his own thoughts on the matter, his gaze did flicker back to the medicine cat at the start of his own sharing of belief, nodding his head slightly to show that he was listening. It did make him nervous to hear that Starclan hasn't show Shinefang whether or not it was the right call to not be sticking their paws into the Windclan and Thunderclan business, but he couldn't let that bother him. He believed that his judgement was just and right for their clan, but at the first sign that it was the wrong decision Grousestar would change his mind. If there was anyone that could cast doubt on his judgement, it would be Starclan. His faith was unwavering, maybe even blinding if one saw it that way. But seeing as there was no sign from Starclan, he would continue to trust in his own judgement and gut feelings. A thankful smile touched the leaders lips as he heard the compliment from the medicine cat, his head dipping slightly in gratitude. "I appreciate the kind words Shinefang, as well as the support of my judgement. Now, surely you must have others to attend to? Not much time to sit around with a silly tom like me." He chuckled out with a light smile before he slowly laid back down in his nest, his eyes focused back on the tom that had came and dressed his battle wounds. To be truthful, he liked having someone to talk to, Grousestar was a cat that enjoyed other cats company and he's always been like that. But he knew that it was best to let others do their work rather than stopping them for conversation, thus why most of the time he was by himself in the clearing.
Shinefang shrugged, "Silly toms are good company for old fleabags like me," he joked, smirking. "Still, you're right, there's always work to be done." Shinefang carefully packed up the herbs he hadn't used and began to head toward the den entrance. "Twice a day. Don't make me come looking for you!" he added, shouting the lighthearted warning over his shoulder as he made his way out.

Old November 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Shinefang shrugged, "Silly toms are good company for old fleabags like me," he joked, smirking. "Still, you're right, there's always work to be done." Shinefang carefully packed up the herbs he hadn't used and began to head toward the den entrance. "Twice a day. Don't make me come looking for you!" he added, shouting the lighthearted warning over his shoulder as he made his way out.
At the joke, Grousestar could help but grin and let out a small chuckle, shaking his head lightly as if he hardly agreed with what the tom said, at least in regard to the 'old fleabags' part of the joke. Tucking his paws comfortably beneath himself as the older tom packed up his herbs and began to head out of the den. Though his ears perked up slightly when he heard what the tom shouted over his shoulder before fully exiting.
"If I didn't want to be found, you wouldn't be able to!" He joked lightly, watching with a bright grin as the tom left before slowly laying his head down in his nest and deciding to take a small nap. Because after all, wasn't that the best way to help the healing process?

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Empress Of Evil

With a rumbling sigh, the brown tabby laid his head in his paws and allowed for his eyes to droop shut. He had just gotten back from a quick jog around the territory, a bit faster paced than he usually went about doing, but he was trying to build up his endurance. He might not be a warrior anymore, but he wanted to keep himself fully fit and able to run for quite some time. After all, endurance was key in a good fight, you needed to be able to outlast your opponent!
Not that Grousestar actually had plans on fighting any cat at the moment, or rather, at all, it was just something he liked to keep in mind. Ever since they moved to this new territory, out of the safety of their old home, life seemed to throw a lot of unexpected things his way. So he wanted to be ready. Not only that, but he wasn't as young as he used to be and didn't want his skills to dull in the slightest, he was nearing 50 moons now and while he most certainly isn't an elder, he knows he certainly isn't as spry as he was 30 or so moons ago.

And for the moment, things in the clan seemed quiet, no one seemed to desperately seek his attention, so a nice nap would do. His wounds from the gathering battle were healing nicely and would likely be gone within the next moon with little to no scaring.
Flexing his claws a bit as he settled fully into his nest, he let loose another deep, relaxed sigh, tucking his tail close to his side and now pressing his right cheek into his paws instead of his chin. His ears remained slightly perked up, just in case someone did happen into his {pretty lonely} den. The life of a leader was full of those little surprises, whether it be someone coming in to discuss important news, or just to have a chat with him. Grousestar never minded of course.
But until he heard the approach of paws, he allowed himself to begin to doze.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:30 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
@Empress Of Evil

With a rumbling sigh, the brown tabby laid his head in his paws and allowed for his eyes to droop shut. He had just gotten back from a quick jog around the territory, a bit faster paced than he usually went about doing, but he was trying to build up his endurance. He might not be a warrior anymore, but he wanted to keep himself fully fit and able to run for quite some time. After all, endurance was key in a good fight, you needed to be able to outlast your opponent!
Not that Grousestar actually had plans on fighting any cat at the moment, or rather, at all, it was just something he liked to keep in mind. Ever since they moved to this new territory, out of the safety of their old home, life seemed to throw a lot of unexpected things his way. So he wanted to be ready. Not only that, but he wasn't as young as he used to be and didn't want his skills to dull in the slightest, he was nearing 50 moons now and while he most certainly isn't an elder, he knows he certainly isn't as spry as he was 30 or so moons ago.

And for the moment, things in the clan seemed quiet, no one seemed to desperately seek his attention, so a nice nap would do. His wounds from the gathering battle were healing nicely and would likely be gone within the next moon with little to no scaring.
Flexing his claws a bit as he settled fully into his nest, he let loose another deep, relaxed sigh, tucking his tail close to his side and now pressing his right cheek into his paws instead of his chin. His ears remained slightly perked up, just in case someone did happen into his {pretty lonely} den. The life of a leader was full of those little surprises, whether it be someone coming in to discuss important news, or just to have a chat with him. Grousestar never minded of course.
But until he heard the approach of paws, he allowed himself to begin to doze.
Outside in the camp clearing, an ebony she-cat was settled down on a warm patch of grass. It was one of the few places in the camp that didn’t have any snow on it. Most of the camp had snow covering it, in fact, most places in the general area of the clans was covered in snow. SkyClan was a little luckier though, with the cluster of tall trees, SkyClan was a little more protected from the snow than the other clans. The layer of snow on the ground was thinner and that made the cats of SkyClan just that little bit warmer. It was easier to find patches of grass that were free from the blanket of snow that covered everything else.
The sun beamed against Auroraflame's pelt as she dozed off in the warmth of the sun. The deputy had spent most of the morning hunting and now she was exhausted. And even with all the time she'd spent out there in the territory, she'd only managed to catch two scrawny sparrows. Leaf-bare was approaching and the prey was starting to go into hiding, making it harder for everyone to catch their food.

A few minutes later, the inky she-cat slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times, clearing the sleep from her eyes. She rose to her paws and arched her back till it hurt. She yawned and let out a sigh when she was down. She felt much more relaxed now. Auroraflame looked up and scanned the camp. As she looked around, she found her attention being snatched by a moving figure. She put in more focus and realised that it was Grousestar, disappearing into the depths of his den. Her icy gaze then flickered to the fresh kill pile and she eyed the remaining sparrow, the other one having been taken by some other cat. Perhaps she would go in and have a chat with the tabby tom, if he wasn't busy that is. Yes, that sounded like a good idea. She found that they had not sat down and talked in a while. They'd mostly been busy attending to duties. With that, she padded over to the fresh kill pile and picked up the sparrow. Then she headed off towards the leader's den.

"Grousestar?" Auroraflame asked, peeking her head through the entrance of the den. The rabbit was caged between her paws as she waited for permission to enter.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 8th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Suspiciousmindz

Taking a deep inhale as he padded into his own den, he expected the Windclan leader to be shortly behind him. He would hold the inhale, savoring the comfortable scent that filled his den, before exhaling as he settled down in his nest. Despite his hesitance in deciding to make an alliance, he found himself able to lay down rather than sit rigid. He had faith that his clan and Blazingstar could keep this alliance on the quiet side. Not that anyone else in the clan knew about this alliance aside from Auroraflame, and surely the Windclan leader informed his deputy as well. Aside from that, not a soul should know of this little deal.
On the walk back from the gathering, the brown tabby had become sure of his choice before they even reached camp. He had been unsure when he informed his deputy of what Blazingstar was coming with them for, he hadn't been sure of the choice he would make. But the more he was able to walk in silence and think about it, the more clear his choice became. And keeping this quiet? Would be beneficial for both clans. A surprise tactic that only they know.

Nodding to the empty nest beside his own, designated especially for guests considering the brown tabby had yet to choose a mate, he would fix the golden tabby an extremely neutral look. Despite his choice having already been made, he figured he would allow the tom to shoot his shot. See what he had to offer. Make him believe that he hadn't made his choice yet.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Duskflight

Blazingstar padded into the leaders den behind Grousestar. His fur hid the heat beneath his pelt from the eyes that locked onto him while entering the camp. Once he was within the SkyClan leader's den, he sat down near the entrance, but far enough in that his words won't drift for wandering ears. "I've asked you before and I'm coming to you again, I need you to agree to an alliance with WindClan," he spoke, his voice hinting at the desperate need for this alliance. He decided to leave ShadowClan's name out of it because he didn't want to upset Goldenstar by dragging the tom around everywhere. "ThunderClan isn't as much as a concern since Snowstar's passing, Fallenstar has started to act out and lash at us now," he spoke, his gaze narrowing a little, knowing that Grousestar would assume he was talking about the gathering where a warrior was killed. "Fallenstar has become aggressive and if he were to attack, WindClan needs help from an ally.." he spoke, trailing off to listen to anything Grousestar wanted to say already.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Suspiciousmindz

Flicking his ear in dismissal as the other leader chose to situate himself more towards the entrance as opposed to the nest by him. He wasn't sure how to take the gesture. Did the tom not have the guts to sit nearer to him and talk about his proposal? Did the tom not actually trust him?
The brown tabby forced the thoughts from his head to listen to what he was already prepared to hear. He didn't speak, instead, he let the Windclan leader continue on. All the points he figured would be mentioned, were mentioned. This proposal went exactly as he thought it might. Windclan was desperate for an ally before Riverclan became too much of a problem.
"Forgive me if I sound at all rude Blazingstar, but, well.. Your pitch was a tad predictable."
Grousestar offered a light smile before turning his gaze distractedly towards the wall in front of him, exhaling just loudly enough for the other leader to hear it, a sigh of sorts.
"It's not a bad idea. No. But.. Again, forgive if I sound conceded at all. What has Skyclan to gain from it?" Now his gaze returned to the golden tabby, his head tilting just slightly. "We fight with you if Fallenstar decides to send his clan against yours. There's a possibility I lose warriors over it. And then... What? What have I to show my clan for that? Aside from grief of course."
His tail flicked slowly back and forth. I will agree to his alliance, but let me see if there's any possibility of gaining something... It was a strange thought to cross his mind, but he desired for nothing more than to strengthen and keep Skyclan thriving and happy. That, and he didn't want Blazingstar to think his favor was so easily won. Even if he was an apparently nice tom.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?