Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:56 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by wendigo
Yesterday 11:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Lillith
Last post by elaif
Yesterday 11:10 PM

Old March 1st, 2017, 02:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry looked around, nodding in agreement. This place was amazing, she had to admit. With the clean, untouched snow and snow laden branches, it looked almost as if it had never once been touched by another living thing, although, tasting the air, she could smell mice faintly, and knew that it was probably a great hunting spot during new-leaf. Sighing, she trotted along at Maplespider's side, her breath fogging in front of her in little puffs. “That it is.” she said at last, her voice hushed, as if she were scared of disturbing the quiet. But she wasn't, it was just so peaceful here, she didn't want to be loud. Flicking her tail subtly, the golden furred warrior used around in wide-eyed wonder at the beautiful snowy terrain.
Dashing of white littered her pelt from the subtle snow dripping from the sky and onto her pale ginger pelt. Her eyes glazed over the scenery in aw,taking in breaths of the crisp fresh air. It felt cold in her lungs but in a nice way,and the nice ache of her muscles felt nice too. She hadn't ran in awhile,much less with somecat,and it felt nice. Refreshing. The mouth watering scent of prey was in the air,probably because this was an untouched area so prey ran freely without worry. She turned her blue gaze over to Lioncry,"Would you like to hunt?"
[/CENTER]
Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:21 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Dashing of white littered her pelt from the subtle snow dripping from the sky and onto her pale ginger pelt. Her eyes glazed over the scenery in aw,taking in breaths of the crisp fresh air. It felt cold in her lungs but in a nice way,and the nice ache of her muscles felt nice too. She hadn't ran in awhile, much less with some cat,and it felt nice. Refreshing. The mouth watering scent of prey was in the air,probably because this was an untouched area so prey ran freely without worry. She turned her blue gaze over to Lioncry,"Would you like to hunt?"
[/CENTER]
Lioncry fluffed up her golden fur, glancing around swiftly before looking at Maplespider again. She flicked her ears to get the delicate snowflakes off of them, as the cold snow melted in her fur and chilled her ears. That was pretty much the only thing she didn't enjoy about the snow. Other than that, she was completely enjoying the moment. Lioncry paused halfway through a step, looking over her shoulder. Behind her, their pawprints could be seen, but were slowly filling up with snow. She tilted her head, then quickly darted forwards, bringing herself to the pale ginger warrior's side. “Sure.” she purred, keeping her steps silent and tone hushed in case there was any prey near by.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Lioncry fluffed up her golden fur, glancing around swiftly before looking at Maplespider again. She flicked her ears to get the delicate snowflakes off of them, as the cold snow melted in her fur and chilled her ears. That was pretty much the only thing she didn't enjoy about the snow. Other than that, she was completely enjoying the moment. Lioncry paused halfway through a step, looking over her shoulder. Behind her, their pawprints could be seen, but were slowly filling up with snow. She tilted her head, then quickly darted forwards, bringing herself to the pale ginger warrior's side. “Sure.” she purred, keeping her steps silent and tone hushed in case there was any prey near by.
Maplespider nodded at the other warrior. She immediately slinked up a tree silently,using her thick claws to dig into the bark and bend her hind legs to push upwards,her limbing giving her the ability to get up to a branch in a matter for a few strides. When she climbed trees its as if she was walking on the ground,it was graceful and quick ,balancing with her paws on a branch above Lioncry. Blue eyes gazed around from above at the territory. It was mostly white with brown trees,bare leaves exposing their branches raw. She opened her mouth to pick up a scent of anything,tail twitching as her eyes scanned for any sign of movement in the area.
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A large, grey Maine Coon padded out into the territory, twisting his head around as though trying to spot the younger cat who had been behind him. Where was she, anyways? He glanced around for her once more before a growl of annoyance came rumbling from his throat. Where had that come from? The tom wasn't quite sure, but he did know that if the young she cat didn't hurry, he would probably end up going ahead without her. After another moment's wait, he sighed and stayed completely still, only the constant flicking of his tufted grey ear showing that he was the slightest bit annoyed with having to wait for the she cat. And even that wasn't too fast...it was casual, calm, as though he were simply standing and waiting for a friend. And if anyone had looked at him, they would have seen a warrior waiting for-- someone.

An apprentice, most likely-- more likely then a warrior, anyways.

Greystep had met cats who seemed to think that anyone who believed clanmates weren't good cats to have around ought to be thrown out of the Clan. He was just glad that Grousestar and Auroraflame didn't think that way, otherwise he would have been gone long ago. Though the tom was constantly shy and quiet, there was a sharper side to him then most thought; the sharper side to the sword, in a manner of speaking. Greystep was a sword...there was a duller, calmer, softer side to him, and then a sharper side, though to be honest, he could have used quite a few sharpening stones since his "sharper side" was actually quite soft and dull. Annoying, really, but what could he do about it? He should be thankful that there weren't too many 'sharpening stones' in his life.

But he wasn't.

There were times when Greystep felt like completely losing his temper, and he couldn't because there wasn't a sharpening stone for him to get his temper nice and fired up on. And even if he could, if the cat looked like they might hurt him, he'd turn into the coward that he was and go running. "You wouldn't think of backing out, now would you Sunshine?" He asked with a broad grin on his maw. He was pleased with himself for having come up with the nickname 'sunshine' for Splotchfeather, especially because it just seemed to suit her so well... something that the tom was increasingly pleased about. He couldn't believe that he'd come up with the name on his own, and for him, this was almost like a major victory in some sort of important war.

And for him, perhaps it really was that: a war of self-esteem, and he'd just won a little more of his back.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 4th, 2017 at 03:13 AM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:17 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Maplespider nodded at the other warrior. She immediately slinked up a tree silently,using her thick claws to dig into the bark and bend her hind legs to push upwards,her limbing giving her the ability to get up to a branch in a matter for a few strides. When she climbed trees its as if she was walking on the ground,it was graceful and quick ,balancing with her paws on a branch above Lioncry. Blue eyes gazed around from above at the territory. It was mostly white with brown trees,bare leaves exposing their branches raw. She opened her mouth to pick up a scent of anything,tail twitching as her eyes scanned for any sign of movement in the area.
Lioncry watched, wide eyed at the graceful way Maplespider climbed the tree, then looked around, her yellow hues gleaming with excitement. She opened her mouth, tasting the air. After a few moments, the unusually large molly thought she caught the scent of robin, and her tail tip twitched very slightly. Motioning to Maplespider, she nodded towards the general direction, scanning their surrounding for the telltale movements of branches. She crouched low, keeping her body lovely with each step as she crept silently along the forest floor, careful that snow didn't crouch under her paws. She didn't want to scare the prey, if it was even there, and it wasn't just her mind playing tricks on her. Hopefully, they would catch enough food to keep the Clan from starving, but it was that season when snqo coated the bare branches and prey was scarce. But Lioncry felt comforted by the fact that soon, leafbare would be over, and life would return to the forest.
Old March 4th, 2017, 08:17 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Lioncry watched, wide eyed at the graceful way Maplespider climbed the tree, then looked around, her yellow hues gleaming with excitement. She opened her mouth, tasting the air. After a few moments, the unusually large molly thought she caught the scent of robin, and her tail tip twitched very slightly. Motioning to Maplespider, she nodded towards the general direction, scanning their surrounding for the telltale movements of branches. She crouched low, keeping her body lovely with each step as she crept silently along the forest floor, careful that snow didn't crouch under her paws. She didn't want to scare the prey, if it was even there, and it wasn't just her mind playing tricks on her. Hopefully, they would catch enough food to keep the Clan from starving, but it was that season when snqo coated the bare branches and prey was scarce. But Lioncry felt comforted by the fact that soon, leafbare would be over, and life would return to the forest.
Maplespiders ears perked at the motion of the robin Lioncry was motioning to,but her mouth watered at the scent of a squirrel. She nodded off to Lioncry,figuring she could get it on her own. The rodent was in the trees with her,a few branches away as she crepted silently closer,creeping from branch to branch with ease. But,a branch had shifted under her weight seeing at it was thinner,so the prey bolted by jumping to another tree,but Maple herself was practically a squirrel as well in which she followed,using her hind legs to push off and her front claws extended to catch herself on the other tree. She hoped her noise wasn't disrupting Lioncrys hunt,but she was a little bit away so she hoped not. It felt nice to have the breeze through her fur again,chasing after a piece of prey through the trees as she jumped nimbly from one to another.

{{ If you'd like an idea of what that looks like, here we are }}
Old March 4th, 2017, 11:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

A large, grey Maine Coon padded out into the territory, twisting his head around as though trying to spot the younger cat who had been behind him. Where was she, anyways? He glanced around for her once more before a growl of annoyance came rumbling from his throat. Where had that come from? The tom wasn't quite sure, but he did know that if the young she cat didn't hurry, he would probably end up going ahead without her. After another moment's wait, he sighed and stayed completely still, only the constant flicking of his tufted grey ear showing that he was the slightest bit annoyed with having to wait for the she cat. And even that wasn't too fast...it was casual, calm, as though he were simply standing and waiting for a friend. And if anyone had looked at him, they would have seen a warrior waiting for-- someone.

An apprentice, most likely-- more likely then a warrior, anyways.

Greystep had met cats who seemed to think that anyone who believed clanmates weren't good cats to have around ought to be thrown out of the Clan. He was just glad that Grousestar and Auroraflame didn't think that way, otherwise he would have been gone long ago. Though the tom was constantly shy and quiet, there was a sharper side to him then most thought; the sharper side to the sword, in a manner of speaking. Greystep was a sword...there was a duller, calmer, softer side to him, and then a sharper side, though to be honest, he could have used quite a few sharpening stones since his "sharper side" was actually quite soft and dull. Annoying, really, but what could he do about it? He should be thankful that there weren't too many 'sharpening stones' in his life.

But he wasn't.

There were times when Greystep felt like completely losing his temper, and he couldn't because there wasn't a sharpening stone for him to get his temper nice and fired up on. And even if he could, if the cat looked like they might hurt him, he'd turn into the coward that he was and go running. "You wouldn't think of backing out, now would you Sunshine?" He asked with a broad grin on his maw. He was pleased with himself for having come up with the nickname 'sunshine' for Splotchfeather, especially because it just seemed to suit her so well... something that the tom was increasingly pleased about. He couldn't believe that he'd come up with the name on his own, and for him, this was almost like a major victory in some sort of important war.

And for him, perhaps it really was that: a war of self-esteem, and he'd just won a little more of his back.
Splotchfeather tumbled after him, tripping over a rock in the process. She didn't see it there, and she rolled over in a heap of a ball. She laughed, at gaining her balance, and stood up. She shook the dirt from her fur and lashed her tail playfully, bounding up to the older warrior.
She ran a few ways ahead of him, not chasing anything in particular, but it was part of her nature. She loved roaming around, never staying in one spot. She felt free, and happy all the same.
Splotchfeather glanced back at the older warrior, hoping he was still behind her. She didn't want to think that he planned to just take her so far, and leave her behind. She had to get rid of that thought. He wouldn't do that to her.
She felt like a kit being praised by it's mother when he gave her a nickname. And, she distantly heard him call her it again. She stopped for a few seconds, her ears pinned to her head.''So, where are we going? Where are you taking me?'' She asked excitedly. ''Is it on an adventure!? Ohhhhhh, i LOVE adventures! I want to travel somewhere! Where's your favorite place to travel?'' She asked, an emotion of happiness came upon her all at once.
Her tail twitched with anticipation, and she begin frolicking around the area, jumping in the air, running as fast as she could. And, she continued to flicker her eyes to look at him, just to make sure he was still there. She feared that something might happen, like with all the memories of her family. This did little to affect her way of loving every cat. But with love, she felt fear. She felt fear that if she loved on him too hard--to genuine-- that something might happen to him as well.
Splotchfeather shook her head. She knew it was least likely to happen. She had to take an understanding that she wasn't cursed. She forced herself to believe that Starclan loved her, and everything that happened; was for a reason. A hurtful reason, but it was a reason.
Perhaps, Starclan was giving her a chance to feel like a kit again, when they forced her mind to talk to him, and befriend him. Then again, Starclan wasn't in her mind when she approached him in the first place.
Splotchfeather begin slowing her pace to keep up with the older warrior, trotting with her head and tail held high. She felt the breeze in her fur, lightly fuzzing it up. She stared at the other cats around them, noting each and everyone was special, and she was happy to be in their presence.
Old March 4th, 2017, 11:44 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Splotchfeather tumbled after him, tripping over a rock in the process. She didn't see it there, and she rolled over in a heap of a ball. She laughed, at gaining her balance, and stood up. She shook the dirt from her fur and lashed her tail playfully, bounding up to the older warrior.
She ran a few ways ahead of him, not chasing anything in particular, but it was part of her nature. She loved roaming around, never staying in one spot. She felt free, and happy all the same.
Splotchfeather glanced back at the older warrior, hoping he was still behind her. She didn't want to think that he planned to just take her so far, and leave her behind. She had to get rid of that thought. He wouldn't do that to her.
She felt like a kit being praised by it's mother when he gave her a nickname. And, she distantly heard him call her it again. She stopped for a few seconds, her ears pinned to her head.''So, where are we going? Where are you taking me?'' She asked excitedly. ''Is it on an adventure!? Ohhhhhh, i LOVE adventures! I want to travel somewhere! Where's your favorite place to travel?'' She asked, an emotion of happiness came upon her all at once.
Her tail twitched with anticipation, and she begin frolicking around the area, jumping in the air, running as fast as she could. And, she continued to flicker her eyes to look at him, just to make sure he was still there. She feared that something might happen, like with all the memories of her family. This did little to affect her way of loving every cat. But with love, she felt fear. She felt fear that if she loved on him too hard--to genuine-- that something might happen to him as well.
Splotchfeather shook her head. She knew it was least likely to happen. She had to take an understanding that she wasn't cursed. She forced herself to believe that Starclan loved her, and everything that happened; was for a reason. A hurtful reason, but it was a reason.
Perhaps, Starclan was giving her a chance to feel like a kit again, when they forced her mind to talk to him, and befriend him. Then again, Starclan wasn't in her mind when she approached him in the first place.
Splotchfeather begin slowing her pace to keep up with the older warrior, trotting with her head and tail held high. She felt the breeze in her fur, lightly fuzzing it up. She stared at the other cats around them, noting each and everyone was special, and she was happy to be in their presence.
The Maine Coon shook his head at the younger warrior's antics. She was certainly a sweet young cat, and she would make a lot of cats happy-- if she got the chance to meet them. Greystep watched her run ahead, standing still for a moment before he padded after her. It had been a long, long time since he had truly run; perhaps that was because he was getting older and it could cause damage to his already fragile stature that he had decided to leave it at just being able to walk around. He caught up to Splotchfeather when she stopped, flashing her a slight smile and sighed, wondering what her later moons would be like. Would she stop seeing life in the same way? And with a friend like him, would she actually turn out like him, or would she be her own cat?

Greystep hoped that she wouldn't change, that she would always stay how she was.

He really was appreciating the younger cat's company at the moment. With everything that had happened recently, especially the move, he could use a friend like her. Someone who looked on the bright side of life. Someone who was unafraid to explore unknown territories...at least, that was his opinion on her. A little bothersome, but not so much so that she was intolerable. In his opinion, she was the perfect blend of a cat. And he was looking forwards to seeing her grow up, and perhaps one day she would have a family of her own. A bunch of little Splotchfeathers running around all over the place. I can just imagine. He thought with a smile, the tip of his tail twitching as he did so. That was certainly an interesting thought, and he wondered if it would someday become a reality.

He hoped so.

She was still young, she had plenty of time to find some cat who would make her just as happy as she was making him right now. The tom smiled at her sudden flow of words, and he glanced up at the sky. It wouldn't be long until dark, and by the way things were going, he imagined that they probably wouldn't have too long out in the territory. Okay. Don't mess this up. You can do this right, just be calm and take a breath. Be calm and take a breath. He thought, taking his advice as soon as he could. Sometimes he felt a little stressed out, trying to be friendly towards the she cat. And if his stammer were to return, she might think something was wrong, when nothing was really wrong, it was just all part of who the tom was. He didn't like it, but that was the way things were.

If he could have changed them, though, he honestly wouldn't have changed a single thing.

It was a strange relationship that he felt towards himself-- sometimes love, sometimes hatred, sometimes nothing. "You could say that. We're just going on a little walk. See if we can spot some birds, butterflies...anything like that. Maybe do some hunting. Do you like hunting?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he examined the she cat. Somehow, she struck him as someone who wouldn't like hunting at all. Maybe because she didn't like killing, or...something like that. He didn't mind it, unlike some cats who would let their prey go-- if it wasn't too badly hurt-- and watch it move away as fast as it could go. He had never understood why you would do that, and lose prey for the Clan. That didn't make any sense to him at all, but he supposed they had their own reason for it.

No matter how strange or foreign it seemed to him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Maine Coon shook his head at the younger warrior's antics. She was certainly a sweet young cat, and she would make a lot of cats happy-- if she got the chance to meet them. Greystep watched her run ahead, standing still for a moment before he padded after her. It had been a long, long time since he had truly run; perhaps that was because he was getting older and it could cause damage to his already fragile stature that he had decided to leave it at just being able to walk around. He caught up to Splotchfeather when she stopped, flashing her a slight smile and sighed, wondering what her later moons would be like. Would she stop seeing life in the same way? And with a friend like him, would she actually turn out like him, or would she be her own cat?

Greystep hoped that she wouldn't change, that she would always stay how she was.

He really was appreciating the younger cat's company at the moment. With everything that had happened recently, especially the move, he could use a friend like her. Someone who looked on the bright side of life. Someone who was unafraid to explore unknown territories...at least, that was his opinion on her. A little bothersome, but not so much so that she was intolerable. In his opinion, she was the perfect blend of a cat. And he was looking forwards to seeing her grow up, and perhaps one day she would have a family of her own. A bunch of little Splotchfeathers running around all over the place. I can just imagine. He thought with a smile, the tip of his tail twitching as he did so. That was certainly an interesting thought, and he wondered if it would someday become a reality.

He hoped so.

She was still young, she had plenty of time to find some cat who would make her just as happy as she was making him right now. The tom smiled at her sudden flow of words, and he glanced up at the sky. It wouldn't be long until dark, and by the way things were going, he imagined that they probably wouldn't have too long out in the territory. Okay. Don't mess this up. You can do this right, just be calm and take a breath. Be calm and take a breath. He thought, taking his advice as soon as he could. Sometimes he felt a little stressed out, trying to be friendly towards the she cat. And if his stammer were to return, she might think something was wrong, when nothing was really wrong, it was just all part of who the tom was. He didn't like it, but that was the way things were.

If he could have changed them, though, he honestly wouldn't have changed a single thing.

It was a strange relationship that he felt towards himself-- sometimes love, sometimes hatred, sometimes nothing. "You could say that. We're just going on a little walk. See if we can spot some birds, butterflies...anything like that. Maybe do some hunting. Do you like hunting?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he examined the she cat. Somehow, she struck him as someone who wouldn't like hunting at all. Maybe because she didn't like killing, or...something like that. He didn't mind it, unlike some cats who would let their prey go-- if it wasn't too badly hurt-- and watch it move away as fast as it could go. He had never understood why you would do that, and lose prey for the Clan. That didn't make any sense to him at all, but he supposed they had their own reason for it.

No matter how strange or foreign it seemed to him.
Splotchfeather padded after a flying bug, pawing at it to not hurt it. She twitched her ears at hearing the grey warrior. ''My hunting is...alright, I suppose.'' She says, and eyes a nearby bird nest. The blue bird came back to her nest, cuddling her little ones. She turned slightly to the left and had to slow down so that the grey warrior could keep pace with her. She had to remember that he wasn't as young as she was, and that he was growing older daily, and she wasn't growing younger, but she would someday be his age. Maybe, she'd grow up then. This made her laugh a bit. It would be comical for that day to come. She would actually be mature.
One thing she did hope was to grow old, in a pretty way. Her mother was young when she died, and Splotchfeather did not know who she would take after when she got the age.
It didn't worry her at all.
She embraced it because it was apart of life.
Though many cats seen her happy state, she was in hysterics in the inside. She feared that she would always remain mateless, and kitless. She wanted kits. Badly. She wanted to sing to them the many songs that she heard back in her prime time. What if that never came? What if that day never came? She'd grow up. Perhaps, not a grump, but she'd always see the world as a happy sphere, and even if she didn't have kits, she would tell the tales and sing the songs to the other queen's kits.
Splotchfeather nodded to herself. That's exactly what she would do.
Splotchfeather took interest in the grey warrior. Though he was way older than she was. She didn't find herself liking him in that way, but she felt a strange connection. A purr escaped her throat, and once again she felt a sense of safety wash over her when in the grey warrior's presence.
She edged closer to her, looking at him with a innocent type of curiosity. ''Do you know a few moves you could teach me to improve my hunting skills?'' She tilted her head upwards. She knew he was growing older, but she wondered if he still had a few moves in his body.
After all, she was very happy- no, ecstatic, that he stopped his stammering to a minimal. She felt as if she was talking to a normal cat! She felt a longing of trust between them, and she definitely felt a happy peaceful feeling in her heart. ''Honestly, I'm more an agile type of she-cat...even if I'm clumsy to a max.'' She twitched her tail. ''Nothing out of the ordinary. I have been very unpredictable since we first met.'' She giggled.
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Splotchfeather padded after a flying bug, pawing at it to not hurt it. She twitched her ears at hearing the grey warrior. ''My hunting is...alright, I suppose.'' She says, and eyes a nearby bird nest. The blue bird came back to her nest, cuddling her little ones. She turned slightly to the left and had to slow down so that the grey warrior could keep pace with her. She had to remember that he wasn't as young as she was, and that he was growing older daily, and she wasn't growing younger, but she would someday be his age. Maybe, she'd grow up then. This made her laugh a bit. It would be comical for that day to come. She would actually be mature.
One thing she did hope was to grow old, in a pretty way. Her mother was young when she died, and Splotchfeather did not know who she would take after when she got the age.
It didn't worry her at all.
She embraced it because it was apart of life.
Though many cats seen her happy state, she was in hysterics in the inside. She feared that she would always remain mateless, and kitless. She wanted kits. Badly. She wanted to sing to them the many songs that she heard back in her prime time. What if that never came? What if that day never came? She'd grow up. Perhaps, not a grump, but she'd always see the world as a happy sphere, and even if she didn't have kits, she would tell the tales and sing the songs to the other queen's kits.
Splotchfeather nodded to herself. That's exactly what she would do.
Splotchfeather took interest in the grey warrior. Though he was way older than she was. She didn't find herself liking him in that way, but she felt a strange connection. A purr escaped her throat, and once again she felt a sense of safety wash over her when in the grey warrior's presence.
She edged closer to her, looking at him with a innocent type of curiosity. ''Do you know a few moves you could teach me to improve my hunting skills?'' She tilted her head upwards. She knew he was growing older, but she wondered if he still had a few moves in his body.
After all, she was very happy- no, ecstatic, that he stopped his stammering to a minimal. She felt as if she was talking to a normal cat! She felt a longing of trust between them, and she definitely felt a happy peaceful feeling in her heart. ''Honestly, I'm more an agile type of she-cat...even if I'm clumsy to a max.'' She twitched her tail. ''Nothing out of the ordinary. I have been very unpredictable since we first met.'' She giggled.
The tom glanced nervously at the she cat, glancing up at the sky where he could see birds flying. They were so pretty, with their feathers gleaming in the sun...Greystep loved birds. He hated catching them, he tended to stick to ground animals...so in a way, he sort of understood why a cat would release the very prey they had worked so hard to catch. Perhaps they felt bad for it. Perhaps they realized that the animal might have a family of it's own, someone that they were looking for and hoping to see at night, and then...and then they would never see their little critter families again. The thought made the dark furred tom somewhat sad, and he wondered if he would ever have the heart to kill a bird or a small animal again. He cleared his throat and looked down at the ground, before back at Splotchfeather.

One thing that he was looking forwards to in his older age was becoming an elder...and although that was an odd thing to look forwards to, Greystep was hoping that young cats like Splotchfeather-- but apprentices and kits-- would come in and ask him to tell them stories. And he would tell them of the Liberation, of the times when things had been rough in SkyClan, and if times like that came again...he would be able to tell them to be brave. That things would get better again sometime soon, that they just needed to keep their heads up.

Of course, that might not be the type of thing that a young cat would want to hear. They might want to hear how to fight, how to win-- in which case Greystep would most definitely not be able to help them. "I'm a little old to be showing you that type of thing, but I suppose I could try. I guess I could always try." He shrugged, grinning over at the younger she cat with a spark in his hues. He wasn't really sure about showing her true hunting tactics, as he hadn't been able to hunt in a long time-- perhaps it was not so much his fault as the fault of the battle. Though technically the fear was all his fault. There was no way for it not to be, after all... didn't he control his own fear?

Perhaps not. Greystep glanced around at the territory around him, taking everything in at once. Everything was just so beautiful, it was impossible for him to feel as though he didn't belong out here. Maybe he would even take the young she cat to one of his favorite spots. "Clumsy to the max, huh? You don't strike me as much of a clumsy cat. Upbeat, yes. Friendly, yes. But clumsy doesn't seem like it would be your type of thing," He mewed, cocking his head to the side as he did so. Perhaps he was wrong. Maybe she was extraordinarily clumsy, and he was going to embarrass her by telling her that she wasn't. "Then again, I could always be wrong-- and I often am. Sorry," He added hastily, lowering his head so that he was looking at the ground.

He knew that it was normal for him to be wrong, but he wanted to be right this time.
{@NoireRose}

Last edited by lone; March 4th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.