Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM

Old February 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw nodded proudly, but remembered his brother couldn't see him. "Well, I have two pieces of prey. If you want to catch something else so we have the same amount you can. I'll wait for you here."

The maine coon was practically glowing with pride. There was no way the Clan could see Lightpaw as anything except equal now!
Lightpaw laughed softly,"well, with us screeching like twoleg kits I don't think there's ANY prey left in the forset!" He sniffed around for prey anyway.

He heard tiny paws patter on the snow and he knew immediately it was a squirrel. His heart sank. If this squirrel ran away, there was no way he would be able to catch it. Lightpaw couldn't climb.

Lightpaw turned to his brother and frowned,"it's a squirrel..."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 15th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw laughed softly,"well, with us screeching like twoleg kits I don't think there's ANY prey left in the forset!" He sniffed around for prey anyway.

He heard tiny paws patter on the snow and he knew immediately it was a squirrel. His heart sank. If this squirrel ran away, there was no way he would be able to catch it. Lightpaw couldn't climb.

Lightpaw turned to his brother and frowned,"it's a squirrel..."
Cleftpaw laughed. "No, definitely none left!" Then he saw Lightpaw's ears pick. He gazed intensely at his brother's face. What did he hear.

A squirrel... Cleftpaw understood Lightpaw's concern. "You try to catch it on the ground. I'll chase it if you miss." He murmured softly, then slunk away to a place where he could watch for the small creature's escape. Whiskers twitching with hope and worry, the tabby apprentice prayed to StarClan that his brother would catch it.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:05 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:

Cleftpaw laughed. "No, definitely none left!" Then he saw Lightpaw's ears pick. He gazed intensely at his brother's face. What did he hear.

A squirrel... Cleftpaw understood Lightpaw's concern. "You try to catch it on the ground. I'll chase it if you miss." He murmured softly, then slunk away to a place where he could watch for the small creature's escape. Whiskers twitching with hope and worry, the tabby apprentice prayed to StarClan that his brother would catch it.
Lightpaw nodded and crouched. He stalked towards the squirrel, ears picked to hear if the squirrel moved and where it moved to. As soon as he was close enough to crouch Lightpaw bunched his muscles.

Oh, StarClan, please let me catch this, I know my rabbit is already enough to feed most cats in the Clan, but what of the rest of them? Lightpaw pounced, hooking his claws into its bushy tail. He tried to get a better grip on the squirrel so he could make the killing bite but he couldn't.

The squirrel bit down into his paw and he yelped. But determination drove him to finally catch hold of it and make a clean killing bite. Lightpaw stood up and flinched as his pain struck through his paw. But despite his slight injury, his eyes were shining with pride.

He dropped the squirrel,"How does anyone catch a rabbit and a squirrel in ONE DAY in LEAF BARE!? Especially a BIND cat!?" he marveled.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Oh yes, certainly. My apologies, ex-warrior or new medicine cat, whichever you're in the mood for." He purred out with a small laugh, the tip of his tail curling first one way then the other. "Now that I can agree with," his head nodded once. While he wasn't as old as Shinefang and didn't have the joint problems that he did when it came to the cold weather, Grousestar certainly couldn't wait until Greenleaf was back. It meant plenty of food, warmer temperatures and all around happy clan, usually. Not only that, but he believed, with his limited medicinal knowledge, that there was less sickness in that season as well. It was generally an all around great time of year, but even Newleaf would be welcome by him right about now.
For a moment he would slow to a stop in order to reach his front paws all the way out in front of him and stretch his hind legs which trembled with the effort. He hoped that stretching them individually might help to loosen them up. So after doing that, he would wait a moment before continuing on, noticing a very minor change, but the rest of the achiness would surely go away in the coming days. At least his legs weren't wobbling or shaky anymore, he was finally limbering back up. Give it a few more days and he would be in pretty good order.

His head turned slightly as he heard Shinefang's response to his question, head tilted slightly before he couldn't help but grin in amusement and chuckle. "While that does sound appealing, and trust me, it does Shinefang. I can't say I overly enjoy that den, smells too much of herbs and makes me feel confined." Flicking his ears he realized he could hear the quiet trickle of water, signifying they were closing in on the stream, much to his relief. "A couple more days..." He echoed, a small sense of excitement of getting back to his leader duties filling him before he was carefully brought back to the ground by the sincerity of Shinefang's question, his eyes focusing on the older tom for a moment. It wasn't the time to boast that he could run the territory in it's entirety three times over. He needed to be truthful.
"Well. My legs are about as limber as ever, it's my stamina that needs to get back to where it was. I already feel a bit winded and would like to take a small break once we reach the stream, if you don't mind."
"Fair enough. The herb smell takes a while to get used to. I hardly notice it now." The old tom nodded, pleased by the leader's candor. "An honest answer. Good. That helps me a lot more than the alternative. Believe it or not, a great deal of that strength will come back with just a bit more rest. Your better, but your body is still working on fighting off the last traces of sickness. Rest will help it do its job. But a light stroll won't hurt you either. Of course we can take a break," he added, glad that Grousestar was taking not pushing himself. When they reached the edge of the stream, the cats found it covered by a thin sheet of ice. Shinefang moved ahead to the bank and swatted at the ice at the edge, hard. His paw fell through and he struck the areas close by to make a hole in the ice big enough for Grousestar to use and stepped back. "All yours," he said, lifting his tingling paw as he moved a pace upstream to make another hole and have a drink.

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
A curly furred feline ran gracefully out into the territory. She was a middle aged Molly and she was running. By herself, well possibly. She carried a lump of fur in her jaws. The kitty pet knew this place was home to feral cats. She knew that they had their standards and that their standards included caring for any, every, and all kittens. That’s why she was here. She knew that she could entrust her little Duffle to them. The Twolegs would just send him away. There was no way that she could save him. Not with his issue anyways. No this was his only chance, and she knew that. It was the only way to keep him from the pound that her other litters had been taken to. The She cat stopped in the fields of Skyclan, carrying the fuzzy kit in her maw. Her golden green eyes scanned the area trying to see if any cat was near. Not seeing anyone she decided that she couldn’t keep going, that her house folk would soon miss her and come in search. She ran over to a lone standing dogwood tree and sat the curly haired kitten at its base. She licked his head, “Be brave for them Duffle.” she meowed in her sweet voice. She tucked the kitten down in the grasses and concealed him from predators. She then turned, and scampered home, trying to think that her kit would be fine. He would survive out here....

The young kitten was shoved down in the grasses in the outdoors. He didn’t know where he was. He didn’t know what he was doing here. He didn’t know why he was here. And he didn’t know where his mother was going. Nope he was alone her in the grasses. He peered up at the tree above him. For a moment he considered trying to cl Mb it, like how his mother had climbed the fence when they weee leaving the house den. Though he shuddered with the thought. They had been traveling so far, he didn’t know where the House den was. He didn’t know how to get home. He didn’t know where Mommy was. Was he lost? Would he be stuck here at this tree forever? He didn’t know, all he knew was that he wanted his mother to come back and take him home.

@Owl

Tinyfawn had just began her routine stroll around Skyclan territory. She always went to a nice walk throughout Skyclan territory, marveling at it's grandness and how beautiful it was. Tinyfawn's long legs and slim, sleek build allowed her to effortlessly leap over fallen branches, sticks, zig-zag passed trees. Okay, so maybe her stroll ended up with her running, but although it was chilly out, this feline still enjoyed feeling the air whipping up her fur. It felt nice, the cool wind against her warm skin. She could hear the birds chipping in the trees, happy the frigid weather broke a bit to allow some warmth to roam through the forest.

Tinyfawn was hoping that meant New-Leaf was on it's way. New-Leaf was Tinyfawn's favorite season. She could see it and feel it now. The crisp air in the morning and the feeling of the sun warming up the forest, causing fog to lift the coolness from the ground. She enjoyed waking up and walking towards the entrance to their camp, looking out into the forest, seeing sparkles of dew on all of the newly grown undergrowth. She felt a surge of happiness swell in her chest, lifting her spirits even higher. Excitement bubbled inside her. She could almost hear the pitter-patter of kits and mice/voles/squirrels moving around the undergrowth in search of food. She could imagine seeing her clanmates already in the trees, looking well-fed, in search of the array of birds they loved to catch. During leaf-bare it was hard to get into the trees with how icy it gets.

The lilac cream colored molly sudden skidded to a halt at a scent she couldn't recognize. This scent wasn't of SkyClan. The feline's ears perked up and she scanned her surroundings for any sign of danger. Her claws slowly coming out, her tail flicked outwards, she was a warrior ready to leap and fight and chase any cat out or fox or dog for that matter. However, nothing happened. Tinyfawn didn't calm herself as she padded towards the border. The scent of a mother's milk wafted into her nostrils. She blinked, now urgently looking around. Had a cat given birth and left her kits? Tinyfawn had no idea what to think or believe but she searched the area, spotting a little crevice in the ground, almost un-noticed if not for a little bit of movement below it and a small mew of help. The long-limbed she-cat darted forward, nosing at the ground, revealing a small curly haired kit. "Oh goodness! You poor thing, who left you?" The feline felt a pang of sorrow, her eyes softening and her body relaxing. She leaned down, grabbed the kit by the scruff and settled him beside her. She rasped her tongue over his fur to try to calm him. "Little one do you speak?" She had no idea how old he was but her motherly instincts kicked in immediately. She was raised by multiple queens of her clan so her motherly instincts came from watching them and being around them.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Fair enough. The herb smell takes a while to get used to. I hardly notice it now." The old tom nodded, pleased by the leader's candor. "An honest answer. Good. That helps me a lot more than the alternative. Believe it or not, a great deal of that strength will come back with just a bit more rest. Your better, but your body is still working on fighting off the last traces of sickness. Rest will help it do its job. But a light stroll won't hurt you either. Of course we can take a break," he added, glad that Grousestar was taking not pushing himself. When they reached the edge of the stream, the cats found it covered by a thin sheet of ice. Shinefang moved ahead to the bank and swatted at the ice at the edge, hard. His paw fell through and he struck the areas close by to make a hole in the ice big enough for Grousestar to use and stepped back. "All yours," he said, lifting his tingling paw as he moved a pace upstream to make another hole and have a drink.
Another small chuckle escaped the leader upon hearing that the herb smell takes a while to get used to, something he could definitely agree with. He just hoped he never got to the point where he got used to it. "Rest, rest and more rest it seems. I'm getting tired of all this rest, I want to be able to do more again." Grousestar huffed out a bit, as if to exaggerate how tired he was of having to rest in order to get better. He had done a whole moon of resting, and now, he had to rest even more. But at least it was only a little bit more, and he could finally be at least more mobile than he had been.
Once at the edge of the stream, the leader happily sat down, trying not to seem so eager about doing it, but unable to hold that quiet sigh of relief that escaped him. He watched quietly as the medicine cat swatted a hole into the ice that covered the stream. Dipping his head in thanks, the brown tabby edged closer to the hole and brought his head down to begin lapping at the ice cold water. It almost came as a shock to his system, but it was refreshing and something he was certainly glad for. Closing his eyes he would lap for a good while, drinking right up until he could hardly hold anymore water before bursting, in which he would slowly back away from the waters edge before laying down with a slight yawn. "For a leafbare day, I have to say, it isn't too bad. At least the sun's out." Commented the leader, turning his head up to look at the sky through the bare tree branches, a light smile placed on his muzzle.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw nodded and crouched. He stalked towards the squirrel, ears picked to hear if the squirrel moved and where it moved to. As soon as he was close enough to crouch Lightpaw bunched his muscles.

Oh, StarClan, please let me catch this, I know my rabbit is already enough to feed most cats in the Clan, but what of the rest of them? Lightpaw pounced, hooking his claws into its bushy tail. He tried to get a better grip on the squirrel so he could make the killing bite but he couldn't.

The squirrel bit down into his paw and he yelped. But determination drove him to finally catch hold of it and make a clean killing bite. Lightpaw stood up and flinched as his pain struck through his paw. But despite his slight injury, his eyes were shining with pride.

He dropped the squirrel,"How does anyone catch a rabbit and a squirrel in ONE DAY in LEAF BARE!? Especially a BIND cat!?" he marveled.
(Can I just say I love Lightpaw as if he were my own son~)

Cleftpaw watched his brother's progress carefully, muscles tensed and ready to trap the small creature if it bolted. He pulled forward just slightly to have a better start.

Lightpaw pounced and Cleftpaw bunched his haunches. He could see his brother struggling with the kill. The squirrel bit Lightpaw and Cleftpaw surged forward, prepared to catch the creature if it escaped, but his brother had already killed it.

"Great job, Lightpaw!" he praised. However, he caught Lightpaw's flinch and hooked his brother's paw with his own, pulling it closer for inspection. He could see tiny red beadlets welling up where the squirrel bit him. He lapped his brother's wound gently to clean it. "Let's get back to camp. You should have Shinefang look at that to make sure it doesn't get infected..." he murmured worriedly.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:36 PM

Quote:

(Can I just say I love Lightpaw as if he were my own son~)

Cleftpaw watched his brother's progress carefully, muscles tensed and ready to trap the small creature if it bolted. He pulled forward just slightly to have a better start.

Lightpaw pounced and Cleftpaw bunched his haunches. He could see his brother struggling with the kill. The squirrel bit Lightpaw and Cleftpaw surged forward, prepared to catch the creature if it escaped, but his brother had already killed it.

"Great job, Lightpaw!" he praised. However, he caught Lightpaw's flinch and hooked his brother's paw with his own, pulling it closer for inspection. He could see tiny red beadlets welling up where the squirrel bit him. He lapped his brother's wound gently to clean it. "Let's get back to camp. You should have Shinefang look at that to make sure it doesn't get infected..." he murmured worriedly.
(I'm glad! XD)

Lightpaw beamed with pride again as Cleftpaw praised him, but then flinched again as he hooked his paw and inspected it.

Lightpaw smiled and purred,"Well, we should definately be able to go back to camp now," he nodded at the heap of prey they caught, but then he frowned,"I can't go to see Shinefang!" he shook his head worriedly,"What if somebody comes and asks why I'm going to see the medicine cat? And I have to show them a puny squirrel bite!?" he flattened his ears to his head,"What will they think!? What if they laugh...?" he turned his head away from his brother. He didn't want Cleftpaw to see the terror that he suspected might be in his eyes.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 17th, 2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Another small chuckle escaped the leader upon hearing that the herb smell takes a while to get used to, something he could definitely agree with. He just hoped he never got to the point where he got used to it. "Rest, rest and more rest it seems. I'm getting tired of all this rest, I want to be able to do more again." Grousestar huffed out a bit, as if to exaggerate how tired he was of having to rest in order to get better. He had done a whole moon of resting, and now, he had to rest even more. But at least it was only a little bit more, and he could finally be at least more mobile than he had been.
Once at the edge of the stream, the leader happily sat down, trying not to seem so eager about doing it, but unable to hold that quiet sigh of relief that escaped him. He watched quietly as the medicine cat swatted a hole into the ice that covered the stream. Dipping his head in thanks, the brown tabby edged closer to the hole and brought his head down to begin lapping at the ice cold water. It almost came as a shock to his system, but it was refreshing and something he was certainly glad for. Closing his eyes he would lap for a good while, drinking right up until he could hardly hold anymore water before bursting, in which he would slowly back away from the waters edge before laying down with a slight yawn. "For a leafbare day, I have to say, it isn't too bad. At least the sun's out." Commented the leader, turning his head up to look at the sky through the bare tree branches, a light smile placed on his muzzle.
The old tom didn't reply to the leader's complaint, merely shrugged as he made way for the brown tabby. Shinefang drank deeply from the stream, enjoying the coolness on his muzzle and in his throat. He would say this about leafbare, the chill had a way of making a cat feel alive. If a little sore, in his case. He followed the leader's gaze to the blue sky overhead, the tangled branches dancing slowly in the wind. "Yeah," he agreed quietly. As Shinefang gazed up, he thought about the trees around them. How there were older than any cat, older than his Father's father's father, and how they'd keep growing and living seasons and seasons after he was gone. "It's all so short..." he muttered to himself. Without turning from the treetops, the golden-furred tom said. "You know, I will say this about getting...older. When I was a kit, I couldn't wait to be an apprentice. When I was an apprentice, I had to hurry and be a warrior. It doesn't stop either. Kits and apprentices these days are no different. Warriors are no different. Windclan just had to rush into war. Shadowclan just had to rush to join them. That's the problem with being young. It's too fast and too short and everyone wants to rush to the next big thing as quick as possible. I don't feel that way anymore. And I've got to say, it's nice to just...be." He turned to the leader of Skyclan. In many ways, he was wise in spite of his age. But he was young still. He had many journeys to walk yet. The old tom smiled as he privately thought of how lucky he was to have helped kept his paws in place as he weathered a particularly difficult trail this last moon. "You've got a good head on your shoulders Grousestar. Remember to just be every now and again. Everything happens in due time."

Old February 16th, 2018, 08:02 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Tinyfawn had just began her routine stroll around Skyclan territory. She always went to a nice walk throughout Skyclan territory, marveling at it's grandness and how beautiful it was. Tinyfawn's long legs and slim, sleek build allowed her to effortlessly leap over fallen branches, sticks, zig-zag passed trees. Okay, so maybe her stroll ended up with her running, but although it was chilly out, this feline still enjoyed feeling the air whipping up her fur. It felt nice, the cool wind against her warm skin. She could hear the birds chipping in the trees, happy the frigid weather broke a bit to allow some warmth to roam through the forest.

Tinyfawn was hoping that meant New-Leaf was on it's way. New-Leaf was Tinyfawn's favorite season. She could see it and feel it now. The crisp air in the morning and the feeling of the sun warming up the forest, causing fog to lift the coolness from the ground. She enjoyed waking up and walking towards the entrance to their camp, looking out into the forest, seeing sparkles of dew on all of the newly grown undergrowth. She felt a surge of happiness swell in her chest, lifting her spirits even higher. Excitement bubbled inside her. She could almost hear the pitter-patter of kits and mice/voles/squirrels moving around the undergrowth in search of food. She could imagine seeing her clanmates already in the trees, looking well-fed, in search of the array of birds they loved to catch. During leaf-bare it was hard to get into the trees with how icy it gets.

The lilac cream colored molly sudden skidded to a halt at a scent she couldn't recognize. This scent wasn't of SkyClan. The feline's ears perked up and she scanned her surroundings for any sign of danger. Her claws slowly coming out, her tail flicked outwards, she was a warrior ready to leap and fight and chase any cat out or fox or dog for that matter. However, nothing happened. Tinyfawn didn't calm herself as she padded towards the border. The scent of a mother's milk wafted into her nostrils. She blinked, now urgently looking around. Had a cat given birth and left her kits? Tinyfawn had no idea what to think or believe but she searched the area, spotting a little crevice in the ground, almost un-noticed if not for a little bit of movement below it and a small mew of help. The long-limbed she-cat darted forward, nosing at the ground, revealing a small curly haired kit. "Oh goodness! You poor thing, who left you?" The feline felt a pang of sorrow, her eyes softening and her body relaxing. She leaned down, grabbed the kit by the scruff and settled him beside her. She rasped her tongue over his fur to try to calm him. "Little one do you speak?" She had no idea how old he was but her motherly instincts kicked in immediately. She was raised by multiple queens of her clan so her motherly instincts came from watching them and being around them.
Everything was scary from down here. The grass seemed taller than him, the trees were massive. The kit looked up and saw birds flying overhead. He didn't know if they would want to eat him, or peck his eyes out. Besides, that's what his brother had said. Birds were mean and they would peck his eyes out. He huddled down, pulling his paws under him. He curled his tail tightly around his paws and flicked his ears back. He was this small ball of curly fuzz now and probably didn't look like much more. He shivered as a soft late leaf bare breeze rustled over his fur. When was Mommy coming back? That was about the only thing running dominantly in his mind. Well, he was certainly thinking about the birds, and how big everything looked. Plus it was chilly here, and the cold dirt underneath him wasn't helping. He just wanted to go back home. Back to the wooly bed that he and his siblings shared. He didn't understand why his mother had decided to bring him here.

Duffle let a small mewl escape his mouth, hoping that his mother would hear his cry and come back for him, but it was no use. His mother had left him here because she had known what her owners would have done with her kit. Duffle shifted uncomfortably in the grass and dirt. He looked around and saw a cat coming. She didn't look like his mother, but maybe she could help? As the molly came towards him he perked up a little. He flicked his ears up and tried to give an excited smile. "M-my Mommy did. She said I couldn't stay." He responded to the warrior. He thought for a moment as he was pulled to her side. His mother had told him what to say. "My mommy said I have to go to the wild cats because the Twolegs would get rid of me for my...specialness." He said, quoting what his mother had instructed him to say.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~