Last post by appariitiion
Today 04:41 PM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:09 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Constellationdancer pricked her ears, hearing something. Scenting the air, she caught the smell of rabbit and cat. SkyClan, to be specific. Standing and trying to spot the source, she saw a bit of white fur followed by a she-cat. She'd never seen her before, perhaps she was friendly? She didn't want to disturb her hunt, watching silently, interested how she'd catch the rabbit. Unsure if she was being rude, Constellationdancer moved slightly so the other she-cat could see if she wanted, her ears pricked as she waited for the she-cat to notice them. She sprang at the rabbit, following it as it ran. Not the best idea, but okay She thought, the rabbit slowly gaining distance from the molly. She got smacked in the face with a branch, making Constellationdancer cringe slightly. She yowled, and the she-cat couldn't help but take a step forwards. She sat, wondering if the she-cat would try to hunt again. She'd failed rather badly at the last few minutes. She must've heard them, because the molly was rather close and seemed to notice them.
She walked forwards, coming into view as Constellationdancer noticed her odd pattern, interested. She didn't mind as she walked towards them, though she felt that the other she-cat might've. "Hello! I'm Constellationdancer. We were just talking about a thing or two." She replied, a grin on her face at the energy radiating off this she-cat. The other cat must've been uncomfortable, however. Constellationdancer didn't think she'd seen this cat before, she would've noticed. She grinned at the she-cat, hoping she could befriend her. She liked to meet new cats and befriend them, it felt nice to know she could trust them. She watched her glance around, it was a remote area after all. She hadn't been paying attention while wandering, so she couldn't tell her where they were. Constellationdancer knew she wasn't in the Outskirts or Dusk Syndicate, so she was content. She sat, licking her paw and curling her tail around them. Surely she could get back to camp with some help from.. whoever this she-cat drawing was. She turned to the oddly-patterned she-cat, smiling. She scooted a bit to the side, letting the other cat decide if she wanted to show the picture. Constellationdancer couldn't really decide for her, it wasn't her business. She smiled reassuringly to the she-cat that was drawing.
@Fawn
“Not many cats come out this far into the hunting grounds..” Cloverheart murmured, her paws shuffling nervously underneath her, “I’m just not used to talking to other cats..” The quiet, small warrior wasn’t one to know how to start a conversation with others and was often alone, spending her time on her drawings and just thinking to herself. Her whiskers twitched as she looked down at her paws in a rather shy nature, feeling like just a burden to this Skyclan warrior now. She never knew what to say or how to act, not used to having cats even want to talk to her. The sudden sound of another voice made Cloverheart jump once again, her paws shaking and all of her fur bristling with uneasiness as another she-cat bounded up to the two of them. She talked so fast, so energetic and hyper. The white-and-black furred warrior didn’t know how to deal with this kind of attitude. “Cloverheart..” She mumbled under her breath, sitting down and wrapping her tail around herself rather tightly. She watched the two she-cat’s converse back and forth, knowing that at this moment, she could sneak away and avoid any ridicule. The female known as Okapileap, however, noticed her drawing on the ground and immediately questioned it because it was obvious that she was hiding it. “It.. It’s nothing.. Just some nonsense in the dirt..” The warrior said, looking away from the two of them and she almost swept the drawing away with one paw - but she didn’t have the heart to destroy it. Both of them seemed to smile at her, quite friendly in their actions, but Cloverheart knew that it wouldn’t last long, most likely a joke or a gag to get her to let her guard down. The she-cat gave a saddened sigh and turned back to her drawing, adding more to it with a few swipes of her paw here and there. “Pleasure to meet both of you..” Cloverheart decided to say, having manners and common decency.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:23 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"We have some pretty good memories here, huh?" Blazingcomet mewed to his companion as he sat down in the spot that was all too familiar. This spot was definitely special now. It had been before, but now it was twice as much. He was here with his almost-mate. The only cat that he could look at and say 'that's her, that's my mate.' And someone that he could be proud of. She was the most unique cat he had ever met, or so he believed. She was a cat that Blazingcomet was sure that he loved. "Remember the first time we came up here?" He motioned to Drizzleshard to sit down next to him, just so he could feel her nearby. What they had was special. It was a relationship that would never be broken, the type of love that would last forever, the type of love that was... unique.

And Blazingcomet loved it. His golden eyes fixed themselves on Drizzleshard, showing the happiness that he felt. Right now he felt whole and complete, and perfect. But there was something missing. He knew there was something missing. And that was what he was hoping to fix tonight, the "something" that was missing in his life. He was hoping he could fix it through forging an incredible bond, one that really couldn't be broken. Right now? He was still young. He and Drizzleshard were both still young. But... if there was a way... he would find it. If only she would say 'yes' to one very important question that he was getting up nerve to ask.
Drizzleshard chuckled. "Aw, those were the days," she said with mock nostalgia. It was true, though- there was nothing quite like their first "date", when the pair originally got to know each other. The dates since then had been amazing, yes, but none had the same fresh feeling of the first day. Not that Drizzleshard minded- she loved knowing Blazingcomet so well. It was the just best feeling to know another cat's favorite time of day, color, prey, everything, and love them for it. Love was just the best feeling.

Love was the best feeling. Blazingcomet meant love. Just being around Blazingcomet was the best feeling. With this realization, Drizzleshard knew what she had to do. Hopefully Blazingcomet felt the same way she did- this could backfire so baddly. It wouldn't, though, she was sure. The molly took a deep breath to prepare herself.

"Blazingcomet- I like you. A lot. You know that. You are like the sun, pushing away the cold and darkness of night; like newleaf thawing out leafbare. You are the one thing that makes me happy," Drizzleshard meowed to her companion. She hesitated after this, wanting to see how the ginger tom reacted before continuing.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Indigotail let out a tiny squeak. Sne leaned against his body. "I wouldnt mind a family some day." She said blushing. "You would be make a wonderful father." She said thinking of their own offspring scampering around the Nirswry. She licked his neck, nibbling on to a little, purring loudly. "I wonder how Tangerkneleaf will react." She said thinking of her sly friend.
Brookcreek seemed happy as she spoke about having a family, after all, he wouldn't mind raising kits, not at all actually, he loved kits. Eyes widening a little as she nibbled on his neck, this was something he had never experienced before, but it felt nice. "Same, well, she probably was already ahead of us and knew that this was eventually gonna happen, after all, she used to tease us both, as if she wanted us to ask who was the other's crush..." The sandy-gray tom mewed, purring loudly as well as he pressed against her.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:30 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Scorchedpetal could feel the pain in her heart from the loss of her son.
It hurt. Like someone had clawed her chest endlessly. She wanted the pain to end, for the hurt to leave. With Cliffheart trailing behind her she stopped, eyes full of her internal pain.
She wanted to speak, but what was she to say. Not even her stars could save her now. No, now she has to look up at the stars and ask why. A question that would never be answered. Of if only she hadn't gone out and fight, if only she stayed back like Cliffheart asked her too, like Auroraflame urged. But no, she left. "Cliffheart, I-..." She began, and tears welled in her eyes like speaking caused her pain. "I, I know I'm suppose to be the strong one, b-but..."
She wiped her wet eyes with her paw, but more tears flooded them and soon poured down her face. "It's all my fault..." She said, and she sat, head down, tears falling onto her muddy paws. "This is all my fault... Sagekit would be alive if not for me..." She cried, her soft yellow eyes glazed over with tears, making them glint in the moonlight. She had been so loving,
so caring, but that only goes so far when you aren't in the nursery, but Medicine Den bound because you ignored everyone and fought. No one knew how much she blamed herself,
for Cliffheart, for Beachkit, for Sagekit. It was all her fault to her.

{ @Nighty }
{ okay so the once happy kitty is saddy kitty and needs her cliffy kitty to brighten her up like twin stars dooooo }

Last edited by monfang; August 4th, 2017 at 02:32 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:41 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post
Scorchedpetal could feel the pain in her heart from the loss of her son.
It hurt. Like someone had clawed her chest endlessly. She wanted the pain to end, for the hurt to leave. With Cliffheart trailing behind her she stopped, eyes full of her internal pain.
She wanted to speak, but what was she to say. Not even her stars could save her now. No, now she has to look up at the stars and ask why. A question that would never be answered. Of if only she hadn't gone out and fight, if only she stayed back like Cliffheart asked her too, like Auroraflame urged. But no, she left. "Cliffheart, I-..." She began, and tears welled in her eyes like speaking caused her pain. "I, I know I'm suppose to be the strong one, b-but..."
She wiped her wet eyes with her paw, but more tears flooded them and soon poured down her face. "It's all my fault..." She said, and she sat, head down, tears falling onto her muddy paws. "This is all my fault... Sagekit would be alive if not for me..." She cried, her soft yellow eyes glazed over with tears, making them glint in the moonlight. She had been so loving,
so caring, but that only goes so far when you aren't in the nursery, but Medicine Den bound because you ignored everyone and fought. No one knew how much she blamed herself,
for Cliffheart, for Beachkit, for Sagekit. It was all her fault to her.

{ @Nighty }
{ okay so the once happy kitty is saddy kitty and needs her cliffy kitty to brighten her up like twin stars dooooo }
[I'm pretending like something happened to Sage along the lines of getting carried off by a hawk/eagle or something]
Cliffheart padded along, staying near the end of her tail. He came rather close to crashing into her when she stopped and the dusty tom limped forwards to see what was the hold-up. What he saw was not what he had been expecting. To see his mate like this, his Star, like this; it was heart wrenching. He had never seen her so emotional, and seeing her like this broke his heart more than it already was. He had an injured Son, a son in the stars, and now one with a shattered heart. He didn't know how to play the strong one, but he knew he wasn't good at much, yet his family loved him anyways. He pressed into her side, nuzzling her firmly in the neck, careful to watch the fresh scars. He remembered the time that they had come out here, when he was hurting, when he was in pain. Now the roles had switched, and the conversation of the past came to mind. "Scorchedpetal..my sweet shining Star..."
"You don't always have to be strong. We rely on each other in our darkest moments. We are like Twin Stars. So maybe all you need right now is your Twin Star." he purred softly to her. "You are strong, and just because you falter doesn't mean that you are not strong anymore. You will always be one of the strongest cats I know." He sat down, gently pushing her down beside him using his tail. He laid his head on top of hers, a purr rumbling deep within. "It is not entirely your fault. We feed off each other, your fault is my fault. Your victory is my victory. We share in our mountains and valleys. We are One." (haha Disney quote) "Sagekit was neither your fault nor my fault. You couldn't have done anything about it. You were in the medicine den, and I was out hunting for us all. There was nothing we could change." He tried to comfort her, knowing they were empty words. It was just saying that it wasn't her fault. He knew with this grief she could do just like he did when he felt like this and find some excuse and blame it on herself still. He knew what it felt like.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Fawn
“Not many cats come out this far into the hunting grounds..” Cloverheart murmured, her paws shuffling nervously underneath her, “I’m just not used to talking to other cats..” The quiet, small warrior wasn’t one to know how to start a conversation with others and was often alone, spending her time on her drawings and just thinking to herself. Her whiskers twitched as she looked down at her paws in a rather shy nature, feeling like just a burden to this Skyclan warrior now. She never knew what to say or how to act, not used to having cats even want to talk to her. The sudden sound of another voice made Cloverheart jump once again, her paws shaking and all of her fur bristling with uneasiness as another she-cat bounded up to the two of them. She talked so fast, so energetic and hyper. The white-and-black furred warrior didn’t know how to deal with this kind of attitude. “Cloverheart..” She mumbled under her breath, sitting down and wrapping her tail around herself rather tightly. She watched the two she-cat’s converse back and forth, knowing that at this moment, she could sneak away and avoid any ridicule. The female known as Okapileap, however, noticed her drawing on the ground and immediately questioned it because it was obvious that she was hiding it. “It.. It’s nothing.. Just some nonsense in the dirt..” The warrior said, looking away from the two of them and she almost swept the drawing away with one paw - but she didn’t have the heart to destroy it. Both of them seemed to smile at her, quite friendly in their actions, but Cloverheart knew that it wouldn’t last long, most likely a joke or a gag to get her to let her guard down. The she-cat gave a saddened sigh and turned back to her drawing, adding more to it with a few swipes of her paw here and there. “Pleasure to meet both of you..” Cloverheart decided to say, having manners and common decency.
"Oh, okay." Constellationdancer chirped, shrugging with a smile still painted on her face. She was an oblivious cat, not noting her hesitance. Deciding not to ask, she turned to Okapileap. The she-cat sat down, curling her tail around her paws. She kept her optimistic energy, as it took a lot to break through her happy shell of sweetness. Her tail-tip swayed, her ears were pricked and her whiskers twitched. Constellationdancer cast Cloverheart a comforting smile. The SkyClan cat was great at conversation, which was obvious. She sat, her whiskers twitching. She giggled at Okapileap's enthusiasm, nudging Cloverheart gently to calm her. "Relax! We aren't gonna attack you or anything." She giggled, a tiny smile on her maw as she turned back to the new she-cat. She was so full of energy and excitment. The Siamese dipped her head, a little chuckle coming out of her mouth. "Nice ta meet you, Cloverheart." Constellationdancer chirped, her tail swaying as she grinned excitedly. She kept her gaze fixed on both of the cats somehow, not one to ignore someone for someone else. Constellationgazer noticed she looked worried, almost, and frowned slightly. She glanced at the drawing, blinking and turned to Okapileap. It was obviously something worth questioning. "Okay, but it's really pretty!" She purred, turning to Okapileap. "So, how'd you manage to get this far out into the hunting grounds?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. She was oblivious to the nervous, semi-sad emotions radiating off Cloverheart, more focused on being as friendly as she could to the two she-cats she'd just met. She turned, tilting her head at her sigh. It must've just been in her nature to be down, or something, so she just smiled and turned to Okapileap. She seemed to like solitude more than company anyways. "You too!" Constellationdancer chirped, glad she was speaking to them.. kinda.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Drizzleshard chuckled. "Aw, those were the days," she said with mock nostalgia. It was true, though- there was nothing quite like their first "date", when the pair originally got to know each other. The dates since then had been amazing, yes, but none had the same fresh feeling of the first day. Not that Drizzleshard minded- she loved knowing Blazingcomet so well. It was the just best feeling to know another cat's favorite time of day, color, prey, everything, and love them for it. Love was just the best feeling.

Love was the best feeling. Blazingcomet meant love. Just being around Blazingcomet was the best feeling. With this realization, Drizzleshard knew what she had to do. Hopefully Blazingcomet felt the same way she did- this could backfire so baddly. It wouldn't, though, she was sure. The molly took a deep breath to prepare herself.

"Blazingcomet- I like you. A lot. You know that. You are like the sun, pushing away the cold and darkness of night; like newleaf thawing out leafbare. You are the one thing that makes me happy," Drizzleshard meowed to her companion. She hesitated after this, wanting to see how the ginger tom reacted before continuing.
"I know, right? And it seems so strange, so much has changed since then but... this place still looks almost the same." It had been at least a moon since his confession that he "liked" her. He was twenty moons old now, the ideal time to plan for starting a family. In the prime of his youth, not too young to do something stupid and not too old to have to consider a cat whom wasn't as attractive as the object of his affections."I like you a lot too, Drizzleshard. I hope you know that." He gave her a light nuzzle, purring as he hesitated for a moment. Was it time? Was now the perfect moment? Whether it was or not, Blazingcomet was almost ready.

"Have you ever thought about the future?"

The beginning to the perfectly planned, rehearsed speech that he had gone through. Every possible scenerio was good in his mind, just as long as she liked him too. The big "l" word was one he hadn't quite used yet. Love. True love was not something to be taken lightly, and even Blazingcomet knew that. Did he love her? He liked her, a lot, but love... love was what would make the two mates. So quite possibly yes, he did love her. If he wanted to ask her to be his mate, he probably did love her. The only question was, did she love him back? All the signs pointed to 'yes.' The way that she looked at him. The way that she acted towards him. The affection he could feel in her words, in her touch... and everything was the same for him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 4th, 2017, 04:16 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Fawn
@CandyFlossCat
A smile tugged the at corners of Okapileap's mouth as they told their names. "Nice to meet you both!" She mewed happily, finally taking notice of the shyness of the she-cat named Cloverheart, and she wondered if her eneretic approach had made her uncomfortable. "Oh, sorry, did I come off to strong? I can calm down if you'd like. Sorry, I've been told I'm overly energetic." She let out a chuckle, knowing she could scare away the more shy or cautious cats. She didn't want that, but she also couldn't help it. She looked from Cloverheart to Constellationdancer, before addressing them both. "I didn't interrupt anything, right? If you guys were talking about something private or secret or something, I can leave. I don't mind!" The thought that she'd walked in on something secret hadn't crossed her mind until now and she had to ask. She wouldn't mind leaving, though part of her hoped they weren't talking about anything private. She wanted to stay and befriend these cats, but she'd understand if she had to go.
Old August 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Mousejump was fuming. She was prepared to break something, destroy anything, just to rid herself of such violent anger. After Ebonyfrost continued to question Mousejump's knowledge on her own daughter, the mother couldn't help but feel so mad. And her daughter's tone only fueled her fury, her tail lashing wildly unlike Ebonyfrost's somewhat controlled movements. Before she could respond with some of her own harsh words, Ebonyfrost spoke some more. Mousejump stepped back, her eyes wide and her ears folded back. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Shocked, the older feline had to take a moment to recover, to think about what had just been shared.

Mousejump was aware that something was wrong, something was bothering Ebonyfrost, but what was it? With Ebonyfrost's words, Mousejump was offered a vague clue. No other cat seemed to be causing her daughter harm, which meant Ebonyfrost must be harboring an internal issue - or a physical problem. But Mousejump couldn't see anything physically wrong with her offspring, so she automatically figured something that either she was hiding her physical issue or she was fighting an internal struggle. Mousejump had somehow ignored Ebonyfrost using her unique rank against her common one because as a mother, when she discovered something was wrong with her kits, she'd do anything to help them, even if it meant forgetting about such a hurtful comment.

``Let me get to know you then, Ebonyfrost,`` Mousejump meowed. Her tone was firmly soft, like a mother scolding her kit for playing with their meal. The firmness was to get her point across, but the softness was to let Ebonyfrost know that Mousejump loved her with everything she had. She now adopted a concerned expression, though anger still flared behind worry. Her daughter's mention of not knowing what was wrong with her tamed the flames of fury, and instead, fueled a whirlwind of concern. ``I know something is wrong, and I only want to help! Why won't you let me help?`` Her tone was desperate now. Mousejump would do just about anything to learn what bothered Ebonyfrost. She'd even tell her of her own disability. Maybe, just maybe, she should do that. ``I - if you tell me what's wrong, I'll tell you something about me that nobody knows. A secret for a secret?`` Believe it or not, Mousejump was bribing her daughter as an act of desperation.
(Sorry about how short this one is, I'm about to enter the mountains where I will lose cell reception.)

The words of her mother surprised Ebonyfrost.
They surprised her not only because she had not expected her mother to have any secrets, let alone a secret that she had never told a soul, but also because she was so willing to give it up just for a secret that she didn't even know was serious.
This confused her, and also frightened her.
How could you so readily give up such a thing? Evincrysot knew that she herself could not do such a thing. Not with this secret. It meant too much to her.
She hesitated, half angry and half worried. She didn't know how to react, and in all honesty, she was tired.
"No Mousejump." She mewed finally, voice weary and pale eyes still hardened. She felt calmer, somewhat.
"I can't tell you. Not this secret."

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@CandyFlossCat
A smile tugged the at corners of Okapileap's mouth as they told their names. "Nice to meet you both!" She mewed happily, finally taking notice of the shyness of the she-cat named Cloverheart, and she wondered if her eneretic approach had made her uncomfortable. "Oh, sorry, did I come off to strong? I can calm down if you'd like. Sorry, I've been told I'm overly energetic." She let out a chuckle, knowing she could scare away the more shy or cautious cats. She didn't want that, but she also couldn't help it. She looked from Cloverheart to Constellationdancer, before addressing them both. "I didn't interrupt anything, right? If you guys were talking about something private or secret or something, I can leave. I don't mind!" The thought that she'd walked in on something secret hadn't crossed her mind until now and she had to ask. She wouldn't mind leaving, though part of her hoped they weren't talking about anything private. She wanted to stay and befriend these cats, but she'd understand if she had to go.
A grin remained on Constellationdancer's face, glad for all the company. "You too!" She chirped, her tail swaying and whiskers twitching. She glanced at Cloverheart, her head slightly tilting as she looked a bit concerned they were annoying her. It was possible, right? She shook her head slightly, but glanced at Cloverheart. "Perhaps a bit." She giggled, her eyes shining with excitement of her own. Constellationdancer was a naturally sweet and silly cat, so she wasn't nervous. Okapileap seemed like a nice, though really loud, cat. She kept her gaze on the oddly-patterned cat who began to speak to them. "Nah, it's okay! We weren't talking about much." She reassured her, shaking her head. "Nothing private or anything, I just stumbled across her." She giggled, a glitter of humor in her eyes. She realized the conversation was lacking, since Cloverheart was so shy, but she shrugged it off. Not all cats were the same, evident by the little group of she-cats. She wanted to befriend these two cats, they seemed pretty nice.