Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old December 17th, 2016, 03:42 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
"I will Sandykit. I'll tell you all about the place I find. Maybe I'll bring a cat if I find any!",she purred before walking to the entrance,"Let's go back to the clearing. I don't want Whiskerfur made at me for stealing you!" Songkit ran into the clearing passing some cats.
Sandykit followed Songkit out. "Yes, that way you wouldn't be alone." She nodded. "But I don't think Whiskerfur would really care if I'm out here."

Old December 17th, 2016, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Sandykit followed Songkit out. "Yes, that way you wouldn't be alone." She nodded. "But I don't think Whiskerfur would really care if I'm out here."
Songkit laughed outside the elders den not hearing what Sandykit said,"Come on! I found some moss we can play with!"
(Time skip to nursery?)
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:04 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Songkit laughed outside the elders den not hearing what Sandykit said,"Come on! I found some moss we can play with!"
(Time skip to nursery?)
Sandykit squeaked as she bounded after Songkit, excited to play.

(Yeahhhh. Can I just say I'm excited for the plot with these two and Whiskerfur? xD)

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Sandykit squeaked as she bounded after Songkit, excited to play.

(Yeahhhh. Can I just say I'm excited for the plot with these two and Whiskerfur? xD)
(Omg! I am too! I'll post in the nursery!)
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Digital Artist

Iris limped into the elder's den. Even though she was still very young, she had to move to the elder's den after she was severely injured by a falling tree. Her back right leg was paralyzed, her left hind leg was twisted, and her spine was crooked, which made walking a pain. She growled as she settled into her nest. Head buried, she thought about all the things she lost on that patrol.
I'll never be able to have kits, nobody will love me because of how deformed I am now. I can't be a warrior. I can't even HUNT!! Oh, StarClan, how could you let this happen to me?
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Digital Artist

Iris rested her head on the side of her nest, sighing heavily. She had tried to walk earlier that day, but her spine was in pain and she found it almost unbearable to walk. She had asked Shinefang to take a look at it, but wasn't sure if he would. She waited for the medicine cat.
@Charmer
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Iris rested her head on the side of her nest, sighing heavily. She had tried to walk earlier that day, but her spine was in pain and she found it almost unbearable to walk. She had asked Shinefang to take a look at it, but wasn't sure if he would. She waited for the medicine cat.
@Charmer
Shinefang entered the elder's den with a huff. Of all the places to visit in Skyclan, this was definitely his least favorite. He had taken the job as medicine cat in part so that he could avoid going to the elder's den after all. But he had a patient with mobility trouble here, so having her walk to the medicine den was out. He spotted Iris lying in her nest and padded up to her. "Iris was it?" the medicine cat asked, a definite huff coming from him. "What seems to be the trouble?" You know, besides everything? He managed to avoid saying it, but looking over the shecat, he honestly wondered. The shecat had been in an accident a couple moons ago that had effectively crippled her by disfiguring her legs and spine it was a sad case, and one he didn't feel equipped to handle. He had never been training as a medicine cat himself. He had just been injured enough times during his long life to pick up enough that he was the best choice for the job after Ebonyfrost left.

Old November 11th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang entered the elder's den with a huff. Of all the places to visit in Skyclan, this was definitely his least favorite. He had taken the job as medicine cat in part so that he could avoid going to the elder's den after all. But he had a patient with mobility trouble here, so having her walk to the medicine den was out. He spotted Iris lying in her nest and padded up to her. "Iris was it?" the medicine cat asked, a definite huff coming from him. "What seems to be the trouble?" You know, besides everything? He managed to avoid saying it, but looking over the shecat, he honestly wondered. The shecat had been in an accident a couple moons ago that had effectively crippled her by disfiguring her legs and spine it was a sad case, and one he didn't feel equipped to handle. He had never been training as a medicine cat himself. He had just been injured enough times during his long life to pick up enough that he was the best choice for the job after Ebonyfrost left.
Iris flinched at his irritated tone. "Y-Yes, my name is Iris..." she glanced at her back legs and continued. "My spin hurts. On normal days, I can barely walk, but today it just hurts even worse...."
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Iris flinched at his irritated tone. "Y-Yes, my name is Iris..." she glanced at her back legs and continued. "My spin hurts. On normal days, I can barely walk, but today it just hurts even worse...."
"Hmmm." Shinefang looked the smaller cat up and down, his remaining orange eye searching for a sign of something being out of place. It wasn't easy considering out of place was now the shecat's normal. "How about I feel along your spine to see if there's anything unusual. Lie on your belly," he said. "Please," he added. "Can you tell me about the pain? Is it sharp? Dull? Is it in just one place? Does anything else hurt besides your spine? Has it ever hurt like this before?" Shinefang wasn't sure what he would do with the answers to any of these questions, but at the very least knowing more about her symptoms had to be better than nothing. He was already staring to go over herbs in his mind and the only thing he could think of for pain was poppy seeds. But what happens if her spine hurts tomorrow? Or the next day? What then?

Old November 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Hmmm." Shinefang looked the smaller cat up and down, his remaining orange eye searching for a sign of something being out of place. It wasn't easy considering out of place was now the shecat's normal. "How about I feel along your spine to see if there's anything unusual. Lie on your belly," he said. "Please," he added. "Can you tell me about the pain? Is it sharp? Dull? Is it in just one place? Does anything else hurt besides your spine? Has it ever hurt like this before?" Shinefang wasn't sure what he would do with the answers to any of these questions, but at the very least knowing more about her symptoms had to be better than nothing. He was already staring to go over herbs in his mind and the only thing he could think of for pain was poppy seeds. But what happens if her spine hurts tomorrow? Or the next day? What then?
"Well, the pain is sharp when I try to walk, and dull when I sit still. My spine is the only thing that hurt, the pain is sort of all over my spine until my shoulder blades, and it's hurt like this only once. It was right after the accident and I was still trying to adjust to it." she flipped over onto her back as she answered the tomcat.