Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:50 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:44 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:39 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:26 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:54 AM

Old March 16th, 2017, 09:59 PM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Surprise traveled from her ears to tail tip as Cricketpaw heard her name spoken from her father's mouth. She felt frozen against the earth, almost as if the ice had grown hands and kept her pulled down against the bottom. "What?" she echoed, her blue eyes, so much like her father's, stretching wide with disbelief. She had only been apart of RiverClan for a few days, and was still settling in, and although she had been born RiverClan, this was the last thing she has expected to hear. Her head snapped over to where Geckoleaf sat, and she stared at the medicine cat. Why me? she thought to herself, honestly perplexed at why she had been chosen to become the medicine cat's apprentice. Of course, she had gotten off on a good - no, great - paw with the medicine cat and found peace and serenity in her cozy den, but who didn't?
Swallowing nervously, the Russetstar look-a-like rose to her paws and padded forward slowly, coming to sit more towards the front of the clearing. Her heart pounded in her chest like horse hooves stomping the ground, and everything seemed distant to her. Her forepaws trembled slightly, but the apprentice managed to keep her cool and remain collected, glad for once that her fur always seemed to remain sleek and well-kept due to her RiverClan heritage. From where she now stood, her blue orbs stared up to her father, a smile playing at the edge of her lips as she fully let it sink in.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:25 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Surprise traveled from her ears to tail tip as Cricketpaw heard her name spoken from her father's mouth. She felt frozen against the earth, almost as if the ice had grown hands and kept her pulled down against the bottom. "What?" she echoed, her blue eyes, so much like her father's, stretching wide with disbelief. She had only been apart of RiverClan for a few days, and was still settling in, and although she had been born RiverClan, this was the last thing she has expected to hear. Her head snapped over to where Geckoleaf sat, and she stared at the medicine cat. Why me? she thought to herself, honestly perplexed at why she had been chosen to become the medicine cat's apprentice. Of course, she had gotten off on a good - no, great - paw with the medicine cat and found peace and serenity in her cozy den, but who didn't?
Swallowing nervously, the Russetstar look-a-like rose to her paws and padded forward slowly, coming to sit more towards the front of the clearing. Her heart pounded in her chest like horse hooves stomping the ground, and everything seemed distant to her. Her forepaws trembled slightly, but the apprentice managed to keep her cool and remain collected, glad for once that her fur always seemed to remain sleek and well-kept due to her RiverClan heritage. From where she now stood, her blue orbs stared up to her father, a smile playing at the edge of her lips as she fully let it sink in.
Geckoleaf the sleek molly with a smile tugging the corner of her lips up; she didn't blame the young feline for being surprised, especially since she had just recently rejoined the clan. But the time, albeit brief, they had spent together had given her a distinct and lasting impression that she was definitely the right cat for the job. She was unafraid of things such as blood and gore, proven by the other cats resting around her, and Cricketpaw seemed to be bright and clever, and would easily pick up on the herbs and their uses. The fiery pelted medicine cat decided finally to sit, sinking down to a more relaxed position in a single, smooth motion, feeling much better as soon as the weight was alleviated from her legs; they had taken too much strain lately, a result of her fractured forelimb. Although she could potentially hold it with the special power StarClan had granted her, she was still much too afraid to act upon as, due to her unsureness of it's usage and effects.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:28 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

At Cricketpaw's innocent-seeming response, Russetstar's eyes lit up with amusement as he looked down at the young she-cat, asking 'what' to the proposition of being Geckoleaf's apprentice. Making his voice slightly softer as he responded, he smiled towards his daughter, almost laughing as she asked. "You heard it- Geckoleaf wants you to be her apprentice, to work in the medicine den with her." The leader told her, before raising his head back up to look out upon the clan, his tail held in the air proudly as he asked her one last question.

"Do you accept, Cricketpaw?"

[sorry about the length! ;u;]
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:38 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
At Cricketpaw's innocent-seeming response, Russetstar's eyes lit up with amusement as he looked down at the young she-cat, asking 'what' to the proposition of being Geckoleaf's apprentice. Making his voice slightly softer as he responded, he smiled towards his daughter, almost laughing as she asked. "You heard it- Geckoleaf wants you to be her apprentice, to work in the medicine den with her." The leader told her, before raising his head back up to look out upon the clan, his tail held in the air proudly as he asked her one last question.

"Do you accept, Cricketpaw?"

[sorry about the length! ;u;]
For a second, it seemed that everything around Cricketpaw had stopped. She felt as though her breath was hitched in her throat, and everything sounded foggy and distant to her, almost like she was under water. But hearing her father ask her if she would accept, everything seemed to resume to normal. She focused on keeping her breathing in tact, and remembered her mother, and other siblings, out there somewhere. Would they be proud of her, standing here now? How would this change things between her and her siblings? Regardless, a smile stretched across Cricketpaw's soft face and she nodded slowly, the smile growing with each dip of her head.

"Yes. I do."
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:12 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
For a second, it seemed that everything around Cricketpaw had stopped. She felt as though her breath was hitched in her throat, and everything sounded foggy and distant to her, almost like she was under water. But hearing her father ask her if she would accept, everything seemed to resume to normal. She focused on keeping her breathing in tact, and remembered her mother, and other siblings, out there somewhere. Would they be proud of her, standing here now? How would this change things between her and her siblings? Regardless, a smile stretched across Cricketpaw's soft face and she nodded slowly, the smile growing with each dip of her head.

"Yes. I do."
Looking over towards Geckoleaf, the leader continued to talk, glad that the apprentice had taken this opportunity and that the medicine cat would be able to have a new apprentice to help train, to replace the void which Arcticpaw left in the clan's ranks- and unbeknownst to Russetstar, in her heart a well. "In that case, Cricketpaw, you will travel to the Starcave with Geckoleaf, where you will gain your position as medicine cat apprentice." He stated, tail flicking behind him again with pride as he spoke. Lowering his head once more, the leader took a step back before making a final announcement and climbing down from the Streamstone.

"This meeting is dismissed."
Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Russetstar had been rather busy lately- ever since his ex-mate and his son had arrived in RiverClan without a warning word, he'd been finding it harder to focus on clan duties. However, doing a few ceremonies might be able to take his mind off of it- and there was something else as well he'd been meaning to do. RiverClan was without a deputy. "Every-cat who is old enough to swim, please gather under the Streamstone for an announcement!"

"Runningkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Runningpaw. Your mentor will be Chaseripple. I hope Chaseripple will pass down all they know on to you, as he is a loyal warrior."

"Alurekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Alurepaw. Your mentor will be Toothless. I hope Toothless will pass down all they know on to you, as he is a loyal warrior."

"Oakkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Oakpaw. Your mentor will be Phantomspirit. I hope Phantomspirit will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior."

"Pleasantkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pleasantpaw. Your mentor will be... Shellfeather. I hope Shellfeather will pass down all they know on to you, as she is, well... a loyal warrior." Mentioning his ex-mate as the mentor of this apprentice happened to hurt a little, but it was the best way for her to prove her loyalty, having rejoined the clan.

"Ripkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rippaw. Your mentor will be Whimbrelpath. I hope Whimbrelpath will pass down all they know on to you, as they are a loyal warrior."
"Ripplekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ripplepaw. Your mentor will be Dewshine. I hope Dewshine will pass down all they know on to you, as they are a loyal warrior."

Now that the apprentices had been done, there were more apprentices who needed to become warriors- to finally finish their training and ascend up the clan's ranking system.

"I, Russetstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on ese apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn,

"Dewpaw, Emeraldpaw, Rainpaw-" He stopped at his apprentice's name, giving him a quiet nod filled with pride as he smiled. "Foampaw, Cherrypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Dewpaw, from this moment you will be known as Dewheart. Starclan honors your bravery and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan.
Emeraldpaw, from this moment you will be known as Emeraldeyes. Starclan honors your fierceness and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan. Rainpaw... from this moment you will be known as Raincloud. Starclan honors your kindness and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan." You did good, kid. "Foampaw, from this moment you will be known as Foamflower. Starclan honors your wit and sweetness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan. Cherrypaw, from this moment you will be known as Cherrypelt. Starclan honors your protectiveness and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan."

And finally, new additions to RIverclan- outsiders who were joining their own ranks.

"Splashheart, you have left your old home in Thunderclan to reside in Riverclan, to live peacefully within our clan for the sake of love. We welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan."

Were they close to completion? Yes.

However, there was one ceremony left.

"Fallenstream, please step up to the Streamstone."

Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@tawny~ @S A G I E

The ebony warrior grinned widely as his two daughters became apprentices, and grinned even wider when he found out that he was going to be mentoring one of them. He stepped forward and touched noses with Alurekit, his green orbs danced with pride. Their mother wasn't there to see this, and he didn't know where his son and other daughter went, but he was proud, and he planned on showing the two you get mollys this, he planed on smothering them in his love and pride. He took a step back and moved the younger next to her sister, positioning himself right inbetween them. He lowered his head and hispered loud enough for only the two of them "Your mother would be just as proud as I am." he purred as he focused his attention back upon the leader.

@Pathos
Ripki- no, no, Rippaw touched noses with units mentor and took a small step back, his sapphires orbs gleamed with excitement. The day had finally come where he could go adventure outside of camp without getting in trouble. The blue/silver tom dipped his head as a polite gesture to Whimbrelpath before he turned his attention back to Russetstar

Foamflower smiled brightly and straightened her stance, her head held high. Although she seemed serious she was actually squealing on the inside, she had been waiting for this day to come and it finally arrived, although she wasn't too entirely sure as to what she was supposed to do. She's seen multiple ceremonies be done while she was an apprentice, but she wasn't still confused, maybe she wasn't thinking straight because she was flustered, which was highly probable. Her ocean blue optics glittered wit her pride and joy as she awaited for the rest of the ceremonies to be conducted.

@fenic! @woly @Lawlipop
Fallenstream hobble out of the den, his pads were sore and he was incredibly tired from chasing after Honeypool all day yesterday. He sat himself down near the edges of the crowd of cats, grogginess still evident on his features, about halfway through the ceremonies was when he finally began to wake up. He changed each name out with excitement, it made him happy to see so many new warriors and apprentices, as well as some new additions to the clans. He usually didn't pay attention to such things, he was usually too busy out in the territory hunting or training, and honestly he preferred to avoid crowds of cats at all costs, but this time he promised himself that he would make it here, he was changing for the better, well atleast he hoped that it was better. He still wasn't too entirely sure about his opinions and thoughts on anything that existed anymore, everything was...changing. With every path he took there was always a corner for him to turn, a new path to take, it was odd and confusing and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to be dealing with it.

At the call of his name his head shot up and his eyes flashed with fear and danced with uncertainty, had the leader figured out what he had done? Was Russetstsr going to banish him? The brawny warrior let out a shaky sigh and pushed his way through the crowd of cats until he was directly below the Streamstone, "Yes, Russetstar?" he asked, a million questions ran through his head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@fenic! @woly @Lawlipop
Fallenstream hobble out of the den, his pads were sore and he was incredibly tired from chasing after Honeypool all day yesterday. He sat himself down near the edges of the crowd of cats, grogginess still evident on his features, about halfway through the ceremonies was when he finally began to wake up. He changed each name out with excitement, it made him happy to see so many new warriors and apprentices, as well as some new additions to the clans. He usually didn't pay attention to such things, he was usually too busy out in the territory hunting or training, and honestly he preferred to avoid crowds of cats at all costs, but this time he promised himself that he would make it here, he was changing for the better, well atleast he hoped that it was better. He still wasn't too entirely sure about his opinions and thoughts on anything that existed anymore, everything was...changing. With every path he took there was always a corner for him to turn, a new path to take, it was odd and confusing and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to be dealing with it.

At the call of his name his head shot up and his eyes flashed with fear and danced with uncertainty, had the leader figured out what he had done? Was Russetstsr going to banish him? The brawny warrior let out a shaky sigh and pushed his way through the crowd of cats until he was directly below the Streamstone, "Yes, Russetstar?" he asked, a million questions ran through his head.

Taking in a deep sigh, Russetstar approached the end of the Streamstone carefully as he looked out among the clan for a few seconds, stopping only to fix his eyes onto Fallenstream carefully. "As the clan knows, we are without a deputy- a necessary role for our clan to continue on as a unit." He explained, his russet fur slightly blowing in a few minimal breezes, a sign of newleaf's soon closing. All he hoped was that he was doing the right thing, and picking the right cat for the position. He'd heard well about Fallenstream, and though the two weren't close, he hoped that bringing two different cats together would help unite any sense of divide within RiverClan. "Fallenstream, I am asking if you are able to take on the position of our clan's deputy, and to help me make RiverClan complete again."
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Taking in a deep sigh, Russetstar approached the end of the Streamstone carefully as he looked out among the clan for a few seconds, stopping only to fix his eyes onto Fallenstream carefully. "As the clan knows, we are without a deputy- a necessary role for our clan to continue on as a unit." He explained, his russet fur slightly blowing in a few minimal breezes, a sign of newleaf's soon closing. All he hoped was that he was doing the right thing, and picking the right cat for the position. He'd heard well about Fallenstream, and though the two weren't close, he hoped that bringing two different cats together would help unite any sense of divide within RiverClan. "Fallenstream, I am asking if you are able to take on the position of our clan's deputy, and to help me make RiverClan complete again."
[/CENTER]
The black warrior stood there, his posture straight and his head held high, if he was going to be exiled he was going to keep his dignity in tact, but the next few lines that came out of the leaders mouth almost knocked him onto his back. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, his mouth was agape and his eyes were wide with disbelief, this was the exact opposite of what he was expecting. The tom closed his mouth and took in a deep breath, his mind was going haywire, he wasn't sure of his offer, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to agree. His way of thinking had been flipped upsidown after he meet Honeypool, everything in his life had become brighter, and he was seeing things in a new perspective, but he couldn't see how becoming deputy was going to help Russetstar complete Riverclan, his soul was blighted, tainted, dirty, was he really the cat for the job, was the leader sure? Fallenstream was about to open his maw to reject the offer before images of Honeypool flashed in his mind, her smiling face, her lovable giggle, it made him swoon, his heart throbbed and he became determined. The ink colored tom dipped his head and quickly focused his lapis orbs upon the russet colored leader, nothing but determination and uncertainty danced within the sharp optics "I would be honored to become Riverclans deputy Russetstar." he stated loudly, his voice gave nothing away, no hesitation, no undertanty, no sadness, nothing, no, he had to be sure of this, and he was, besides what better way to understand one of the very things you used to despise by becoming one of them?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@tawny~

The ebony warrior grinned widely as his two daughters became apprentices, and grinned even wider when he found out that he was going to be mentoring one of them. He stepped forward and touched noses with Alurekit, his green orbs danced with pride. Their mother wasn't there to see this, and he didn't know where his son and other daughter went, but he was proud, and he planned on showing the two you get molly's this, he planed on smothering them in his love and pride. He took a step back and moved the younger next to her sister, positioning himself right in between them. He lowered his head and whispered loud enough for only the two of them "Your mother would be just as proud as I am." he purred as he focused his attention back upon the leader.
@starfall
Runningpaw, not Runningkit, was proud. Very proud of herself, yes. But the question still boiled in her mind, a question, so bright, not even StarClan themselves probably couldn't see it. She had a serious gaze as she faced her father. "Dad...where did mom go.., and my other siblings?" She asked, her long fluffy black tail swishing, this question was a serious one that has been on her mind ever since her mother and her two siblings had disappeared. Where did they go? Are they well? Why would they leave? These questions continued to bubble in her mind as he waited for her father's response. She needed answers, now more than ever. Where was her mother. why had she left, so soon before her apprentice ceremony. She wanted her to see it! This upset her, the more she thought about it, and angered her. Why would mom leave like this! Did she not love me anymore!? Her ears went back against her head as she thought about it, and the more that it scared her. "Does she not love us anymore?"

Last edited by seasalt; May 26th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.