Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:00 AM
Roll Up! Roll Up! Try your...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:50 AM
Thundersnow's Healing
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:39 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2017, 08:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
The young feline looked at the cat named Quietmoon. She knew the cat didnt mean any disrespect about her mate and wasnt trying to hurt her feelings in any way. Or was she? Vitalitysurge didnt know, and her trust issue wasnt much help.
''It's fine... Im Vitalitysurge...'' she said with soft voice. Her warm amber eyes stared at Quietmoon as if she was trying to figure her out.
She dipped her head, smiling slightly. "Well, I better patrol or something. Maybe i'll see you later!" She purred, rushing off.

(Gtg for tonight, bye!
Old May 10th, 2017, 08:49 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
She dipped her head, smiling slightly. "Well, I better patrol or something. Maybe i'll see you later!" She purred, rushing off.

(Gtg for tonight, bye!
[baiiii ]
Vitalitysurge smiled slightly.
''I hope so to...'' she called to Quitemoon and walked the other way.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 10th, 2017, 08:50 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

@BluBunny
Stormheart stretched tail lashing around. She glanced over at Cloud, who was now Cloudfeather, and nuzzled agaist him.
''Cloudfeather wake up...'' she mewed softly in his ear.
Cloudfeather smiled as he heard Stormhearts voice in his ear, he opened one eye and looked at the she-cat. He sighed loudly, in a joking way, "But I don't wanna get up.." he chuckled a bit. He stood up slowly and yawned as he kneaded his paws into the ground. The tom was starting to gain more muscle, he was already used to clan life but as a loner he didn't hunt as much nor did he practice his fighting skills, which he started doing once he joined the clan. His large muscles twitched under he bright, white pelt. The tom seemed happier here, although he did get a few looks and hisses from others. He watched Stormheart carefully, happiness shone in his eyes.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 10th, 2017, 08:56 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Cloudfeather smiled as he heard Stormhearts voice in his ear, he opened one eye and looked at the she-cat. He sighed loudly, in a joking way, "But I don't wanna get up.." he chuckled a bit. He stood up slowly and yawned as he kneaded his paws into the ground. The tom was starting to gain more muscle, he was already used to clan life but as a loner he didn't hunt as much nor did he practice his fighting skills, which he started doing once he joined the clan. His large muscles twitched under he bright, white pelt. The tom seemed happier here, although he did get a few looks and hisses from others. He watched Stormheart carefully, happiness shone in his eyes.
Stormheart licked his cheek with a purr.
''Im going on a hunt. Would you like to join me?'' she asked walking towards the opening of the den.
She had never been so happy in her whole life. The loner she met moons ago was now part of her clan, and was her mate. The reality still hasnt sunk in, but one thing was for sure. She loved Cloudfeather.

Old May 10th, 2017, 09:32 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Smokeblossom felt bad for this apprentice, a strong mind, carefully considering her options, she'd been brain washed by her brother into thinking that he was perfect, he was just, and he was right. "B-Because wh-what evil c-cat w-woul-would a-act-actually t-tell you t-they were e-e-evil?" She mewed definantly. Maybe she could save this feline from following the same destructive path her brother had entered.

The words had just escaped her mouth when Rusticash decided enough was enough. He growled and lunged forwards, tackling his sister from the side. "Enough!" He spat in her ear. "Don't trust her Clawpaw! She doesn't understand us! She's only trying to get away. She's a coward! Always hiding behind her little mentor. Always trusting her friends to protect her. She doesn't know how to do anything for herself! Are you really going to trust a cat this dumb?" He asked Clawpaw, a fiery gleam in his cold green eyes. "She useless to the Clan. She's just eating all the food we work to catch, a dead weight we have to drag around. Even the kits and elders do more than she does! All you do, Smokeblossom, is sit around, shying away from every cat, because of your stupid voice. You want someone to love you, and I think that cat you fantasize about seeing again that you said you met in the Terriotry, Tess, I think he's fake. Made up to make you feel better. Well get this. No one will ever love you! You're too useless! You're too dumb! And too difficult to listen too!" He growled at her, standing on top of her, spitting into her face, with her cowering underneath him, quivering in fear. The tears, he could see them rolling down her cheeks as she started to cry. He leaned in closer. "You should have just stayed away with your little daydream tom Tess. Because I'm about to end you." He whispered into her ear. "Last words? Because there's no friends here to help you now."

@Jingle

[come save my little bab]
Halestar padded cooly into the training ground, a large frown on her face. The leader growled at the site of Rusticlash attacking a fellow ShadowClan warrior- more importantly a good friend of hers. The leader growled and frowned deeply, "I'd advise you let Smokeblossom go. Now." She said, voice dark and frightening.

Before the other cat had a chance to respond she started quickly for the other cat, continuing to speak harshly. "I give little respect to traitors of their own clan, Rusticlash." The large she-cat aimed a swipe at the face of the traitor, keeping her cool as she did so.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 10th, 2017, 09:37 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Stormheart licked his cheek with a purr.
''Im going on a hunt. Would you like to join me?'' she asked walking towards the opening of the den.
She had never been so happy in her whole life. The loner she met moons ago was now part of her clan, and was her mate. The reality still hasnt sunk in, but one thing was for sure. She loved Cloudfeather.
"Sure!" The tom purred, he observed his mates brown pelt. He thought she looked amazing and he was so in love with her, he nuzzled her flank. "Let's see whose better at hunting." He chuckled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 10th, 2017, 10:09 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
"Sure!" The tom purred, he observed his mates brown pelt. He thought she looked amazing and he was so in love with her, he nuzzled her flank. "Let's see whose better at hunting." He chuckled.
''Ha! Bet you Im better old tom!'' Stormheart said jokingly. She began walking, more like hopping, to the entrance.

Old May 11th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
After waking up when the sun was just rising, Moonfur stretched a little. After that, he nuzzled into Fang.
Fang felt Moonfur shift and slowly opened her eyes.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Fang felt Moonfur shift and slowly opened her eyes.
"Sorry if I woke you," Moonfur said in a laughing voice.
Old May 11th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
"Sorry if I woke you," Moonfur said in a laughing voice.
"It's alright." Fang meowed, fully awake now.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Closed Thread