Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:26 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old February 11th, 2018, 09:09 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Ashfeather slipped out of the camp entrance and headed towards the trees. He sat down under a large pine and turned his head towards camp, his ears perked and swiveling around. He asked his father to meet him outside of camp but didn't know where Quitedance was at.

"Quitedance?" He whispered softly, his yellow eyes glowing in the dim forest light. He waved his tail slightly behind him, nervous. It had been a while since he had talked to his dad and wanted to tell him that he was a warrior now.
His brother's ceremony was delayed, so he doubted Quitedance knew Ashfeather was already a warrior. He also wanted to make his father proud and was a little confused on what to do know that he is a warrior. His entire goal as a kit and apprentice was to become a warrior to make Feathermist and Quitedance proud. Now he was one and had no clue what to do besides warrior duties.

@Constellation

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:15 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Do you not enjoy my poetic jab?" they snorted, knowing full well that she probably didnt give a damn. "The plant does not have a name, nor has it been found in other territories that ive known," they stared, eyes glazing over the plant,"its very useful ive found. the leave sare large enough to hold herbs when traveling or helping myself keep organized, and generally keeps things held together. its very useful." they didnt bother taking their gaze off of the flower, the knew their glance wouldnt be returned,"to you, this herb is useless. it is nothing remarkable despite its ability to survive the flood, ice, and snow. that it has stood here living and adapting around it in order to survive. to you, im sure you didnt think it had a purpose. but it does, everything does if you chose to look at things that way instead of being so close minded." they couldnt help but had the subtle jab at the end, but they knew they were right. they could read her emotionless face. she didnt care, but they also didnt care if she didnt care, they were going to try anyway. "but thats just on the way to where my real herbs are, so lets keep going if youre uninterested." they mewed casually, turning to get up, and looking behind them for her to follow.
marshfur wanted to lash out at them, but for what? making her think? trying to force open her mind and widen the singular lane she'd been running through? yes, it was exactly that. of course, marshfur would insist on being alone, insist on wanting to take care of things herself, but really? she was so closed-minded she held a grudge against a plant. she hated that daydream had made her realise that. quickly, she shook the thoughts away with a 'hmph' and followed the enby past the colourful plant. ridiculous... marshfur thought bitterly, amber eyes lingering on its purple exterior for just a minute more before she turned completely and followed a few beats behind daydream. she hadn't noticed how her ears were pinning against her head or how her scowl seemed to permanently cement itself on her face, or how her claws upturned the cold, nearly solid soil beneath her paws or the way her tail lashed around behind her. how everything about her exterior seemed less emotionless and more... angry. aggressive. she took a deep breath and stood a bit taller, letting it out and allowed herself to calm down. ears up and alert, tail calmly following behind her, claws sheathed. face monotone once more. take nothing in, let nothing out. take nothing in, let nothing out. and again, her walls were built, and the dark shadow that followed her around grinned as she led it right back to her.

love
characters
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar could tell that Nightpaw was relieved to have him off her shoulders. Helping other cats was good, but not at the cost of your own health, physical or mental. “Honestly, I was just doing what anyone else would have done,” He said, not wanting to really take the appreciation. “But you’re welcome either way,” He said, smiling ever so slightly. He often tried not to think of the food, as thousands of memories came rushing back, hitting him hard. One thing that stood out was the kit he had lost. He had lost a kit. He couldn’t even remember their name. But he had also met Nightpaw, so in the end, everything kind of evened out, even though the weight of losing that kit still stung.
Nightpaw shrugged. "Well, not every did. You did." The scent of the frozen pine woods grew thinner as they came closer to the grove of beech trees where Nightpaw's catch was buried. She excused herself with a glance at her mentor and raced over to dig up her bird, returning with the catch dangling from her jaws. As they continued on closer to camp, Nightpaw asked through her clenched jaw, "Sho rut rus it rike rhen ru ecame a rarrior, Roldenrar?"

Old February 11th, 2018, 03:07 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw shrugged. "Well, not every did. You did." The scent of the frozen pine woods grew thinner as they came closer to the grove of beech trees where Nightpaw's catch was buried. She excused herself with a glance at her mentor and raced over to dig up her bird, returning with the catch dangling from her jaws. As they continued on closer to camp, Nightpaw asked through her clenched jaw, "Sho rut rus it rike rhen ru ecame a rarrior, Roldenrar?"
Goldenstar shrugged. “I was just doing my duty,” He murmured. He let Nightpaw retrieve her catch, waiting until she returned, before he continued walking. When Goldenstar heard Nightpaw speak, it took him a moment to figure out what she was saying. However, once he figured it out, he tried to think back to it. “Well, I was excited, but nervous, mostly nervous actually,” He said, trying to collect the memories. “I wasn’t special, Halestar just gave me my name, and I held my vigil, and went on as normal,” he admitted. “But it’s fun, being a warrior, you don’t need to ask for permission to leave the camp, and you don’t need to replace moss and all that,” He said, trying to figure out how to word everything, to condense all the excitement and anxiety into words.
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar shrugged. “I was just doing my duty,” He murmured. He let Nightpaw retrieve her catch, waiting until she returned, before he continued walking. When Goldenstar heard Nightpaw speak, it took him a moment to figure out what she was saying. However, once he figured it out, he tried to think back to it. “Well, I was excited, but nervous, mostly nervous actually,” He said, trying to collect the memories. “I wasn’t special, Halestar just gave me my name, and I held my vigil, and went on as normal,” he admitted. “But it’s fun, being a warrior, you don’t need to ask for permission to leave the camp, and you don’t need to replace moss and all that,” He said, trying to figure out how to word everything, to condense all the excitement and anxiety into words.
"Errr," Nightpaw replied. She kept silent until the camp was in place, and paused, sharing a glance at Goldenstar as she smiled and put her bird down for a minute. "Daydream is going to be so excited to hear that I passed! Is there anything else you want me to do today?" she asked him. Strangely, now that she was looking being a warrior in the eyes, so felt an urge to use and enjoy her remaining time as an apprentice. Perhaps it was the knowledge that there was no going back from there. She was fine with it, but goodbyes were always hard.

Old February 11th, 2018, 03:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Errr," Nightpaw replied. She kept silent until the camp was in place, and paused, sharing a glance at Goldenstar as she smiled and put her bird down for a minute. "Daydream is going to be so excited to hear that I passed! Is there anything else you want me to do today?" she asked him. Strangely, now that she was looking being a warrior in the eyes, so felt an urge to use and enjoy her remaining time as an apprentice. Perhaps it was the knowledge that there was no going back from there. She was fine with it, but goodbyes were always hard.
Goldenstar tried not to think about what he had just said, unsure if he had weirded out Nightpaw or helped her. Goldenstar walked in silence, unsure of what to say, or even if he should say anything. “I bet they will be,” he murmured, before shaking his head. “I don’t really think I need you to do anything else, if you want to clean out a den or spend some time with your fellow appretinces, feel free to do so,” He said smiling. Now Nightpaw would be a warrior. He didn’t know how to react to that. His schedule would be cleared up quite a bit, that’s for sure. After that, he was quiet, unsure of what to do.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
It was a rather unpleasant day for Shadetail, as the ShadowClan warrior hadn't gotten much sleep. Nightmares of the Gathering battle between the Syndicate and the Clans still haunted him every once in awhile, and much as he tried to rid himself of the dark thoughts that prodded his mind as he slept, they went nowhere but in circles in his dreamland. Fatigued clawed at his muscles and he was pretty sure that his hind leg was strained due to kicking the den's all the night before. So when Halfgaze had set him on this hunting patrol with Ashnose, a tom who he'd seen around but never talked too, Shadetail was uncharacteristically annoyed. He'd been hoping to have a rest day, perhaps go see Daydream to discuss the nightmares that kept him awake - hoping the medicine cat wouldn't hold the same disdain towards him for his heritage that the majority of his Clanmates seemed to.

"Aren't you suppose to be leading this patrol?" he snapped, his yellow eyes narrowed as they were still adjusting to the bright sun that flittered through the pine trees above. He was used to shadows and staying in the shade, both of which were plentiful back at camp inside the warriors' den. He hadn't meant the words to come out as harsh as they did, but nonetheless Shadetail straightened up and said nothing about his tone, instead glancing towards where some scuttle noises and loud croaks were coming from. His ears twitched and the tom parted his jaws to draw in the scent, just to be sure. "Yeah, that seems to be where the prey is," Shadetail replied, pointing his tail towards the rather thick patch of briars that circled the outer edge of the swamp, where the sounds and scents seemed to be protruding from. He wasn't a hunting expert by any means, nor was he an expert in how every little thing ran in ShadowClan - after all, he was still relatively new - but he was sure that Ashnose had grown up all his life here. Shouldn't he know that the best place to start is where you scent and hear the prey? he thought to himself, but made no comment as he watched Ashnose, waiting patiently for the tom to either correct him or lead the way. After all, he was the one assigned to lead the patrol.
Ashnose flinched away from the tom- Shadetail, he remembered. He hadn't expected the tom to snap at him like that, even if Ashnose had acted like a mouse-brain. He bit his tongue, not wanting to say anything to make Shadetail's mood worse. He wanted to defend himself, but thought better of it. Ashnose would prove himself better by leading this patrol with confidence. The ShadowClan warrior let his eyes scan over the other tom once before he looked back to where the prey was hiding. "Okay," Ashnose began, trying to make his voice sound firm and confident. "You go to that side and wait for me to drive the prey towards you." He flicked his gray tail towards the right of the swamp. The tom's command was definite, but uncertainty lingered in his thoughts. He wasn't used to ordering other cats around. He'd gotten nervous all of the sudden and it was throwing him off.

Not wanting to let himself worry any longer, Ashnose set off towards the swamp. He strayed far to the left, trying to circle around the prey. His paws were light on the ground as he tried to be as quiet as possible. No matter what, Ashnose wasn't going to make a fool of himself by alerting the nearby prey of the toms' presence. He waited under cover and let his eyes, his nose, and his ears do all of the work. He waited until he could see, scent, and hear his target. After a couple dozen heartbeats, a chunky looking frog hopped into view. Ashnose's first instinct was to pounce and catch the slimy creature. However, he wasn't entirely sure that he'd be able to close the distance in one leap. The tom had almost forgotten that his Clanmate was waiting not too far away. If he wasn't able to make the kill himself, then he was sure he would be able to lead the frog towards Shadetail. With any luck, the other tom would be able to catch the slippery creature and make the kill. Ashnose crept half a paw-step forward, hoping that Shadetail would be ready to move when the frog headed his way. Angling himself the best that he could to make sure the frog would hop towards Shadetail, Ashnose finally pounced with a hiss of determination. The frog began to hop away from Ashnose as fast and far as it could manage. It was heading towards Shadetail, just like he wanted. Even as the distance between him and his prey grew, Ashnose continued to chase after it to make sure that it didn't stray in the wrong direction.

[ I've been super sick for the past two or so weeks. So sorry for the late reply!! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashfeather slipped out of the camp entrance and headed towards the trees. He sat down under a large pine and turned his head towards camp, his ears perked and swiveling around. He asked his father to meet him outside of camp but didn't know where Quitedance was at.

"Quitedance?" He whispered softly, his yellow eyes glowing in the dim forest light. He waved his tail slightly behind him, nervous. It had been a while since he had talked to his dad and wanted to tell him that he was a warrior now.
His brother's ceremony was delayed, so he doubted Quitedance knew Ashfeather was already a warrior. He also wanted to make his father proud and was a little confused on what to do know that he is a warrior. His entire goal as a kit and apprentice was to become a warrior to make Feathermist and Quitedance proud. Now he was one and had no clue what to do besides warrior duties.

@Constellation
Quite as always, Quietdance wasn’t the type of cat to approach another and simply start an unnecessary conversation - as he dubbed them. Quietdance wasn’t a talker at all, but he liked to observe his clan mates around him. Armed with sharp hearing, he could detect a few giggling apprentices a few distances away, and a couple whispering sweet nothings to each other. Quietdance was lounging on a sturdy branch, hidden by the leaves, but he wasn’t far up where he needed to take caution if he were to jump down. Previously, he had woken up from a quick nap, and he had sat up to calmly groom himself. Quietdance knew he shouldn’t be out for too long as he didn’t want to worry his mate too much. Quietdance took a bit of time to silently admire the view of Shadowclan’s camp from a distance. His eyes settled on a familiar face and build of one of his sons. He couldn’t tell whether it was Cream or Ash...they had both suddenly become terribly distanced for quite some time. Quietdance jumped down swiftly from the branch, landing across from his son. Ah, Ash... Quietdance gave a quick glance-over at the tom cat, then gave him a curt nod. It was his signal of telling his son to continue on. If anyone knew Quietdance, they knew he hardly liked to talk. He was the type of cat that didn’t waste words. To him, words had a limit, and if you used too many of them, then you’d become mute. Quietdance took the inititive to sit next to the tom cat, allowing his tail to cover his paws.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar tried not to think about what he had just said, unsure if he had weirded out Nightpaw or helped her. Goldenstar walked in silence, unsure of what to say, or even if he should say anything. “I bet they will be,” he murmured, before shaking his head. “I don’t really think I need you to do anything else, if you want to clean out a den or spend some time with your fellow appretinces, feel free to do so,” He said smiling. Now Nightpaw would be a warrior. He didn’t know how to react to that. His schedule would be cleared up quite a bit, that’s for sure. After that, he was quiet, unsure of what to do.
Nightpaw smiled and picked up her bird, taking off toward the clearing with her head held high. She had done it. Moons ago, she had been at deaths door, but she kept going and made it. She trained, she fought, she learned, she settled into life in Shadowclan, and soon, she'd be a warrior. She turned around to give Goldenstar one final look, smiled brightly, and headed straight for the freshkill pile.

Old February 12th, 2018, 10:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Quite as always, Quietdance wasn’t the type of cat to approach another and simply start an unnecessary conversation - as he dubbed them. Quietdance wasn’t a talker at all, but he liked to observe his clan mates around him. Armed with sharp hearing, he could detect a few giggling apprentices a few distances away, and a couple whispering sweet nothings to each other. Quietdance was lounging on a sturdy branch, hidden by the leaves, but he wasn’t far up where he needed to take caution if he were to jump down. Previously, he had woken up from a quick nap, and he had sat up to calmly groom himself. Quietdance knew he shouldn’t be out for too long as he didn’t want to worry his mate too much. Quietdance took a bit of time to silently admire the view of Shadowclan’s camp from a distance. His eyes settled on a familiar face and build of one of his sons. He couldn’t tell whether it was Cream or Ash...they had both suddenly become terribly distanced for quite some time. Quietdance jumped down swiftly from the branch, landing across from his son. Ah, Ash... Quietdance gave a quick glance-over at the tom cat, then gave him a curt nod. It was his signal of telling his son to continue on. If anyone knew Quietdance, they knew he hardly liked to talk. He was the type of cat that didn’t waste words. To him, words had a limit, and if you used too many of them, then you’d become mute. Quietdance took the inititive to sit next to the tom cat, allowing his tail to cover his paws.
Ashfeather caught his father's familiar gaze n a nearby tree, eyes lighting up as his father leaped down in front of him. The young tom dipped his head respectfully while Quitedance settled himself near Ashfeather. "Hello, father." He meowed, greeting Quitedance, "I haven't talked with you or mother in a while, and decided I should. Recently, I became a warrior. Goldenstar gave me the name Ashfeather. Creampaw's ceremony is soon." He paused a moment and licked his chest before continuing. "I just don't know what to do know that I am a warrior. My entire life goal as a kitten and apprentice was to become a warrior. I dunno what to do now." He said, voice dropping quieter, "Is that normal?" He looked intently at his father,
wondering if his father could help him a bit. Ashfeather decided to wait for Quitedance to respond to Ash being a warrior and his question before continuing. He flicked his ear to the left, laying it flat against his head. The normally content, strong-willed tomcat was confused and felt like a small kit again. He didn't like this feeling.

( @Constellation -- I dunno if you saw this. I know you're busy though so idk )

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; February 19th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.