Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Do You OC?
by lark.
Last post by Bean
Today 03:57 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hades.
Today 03:56 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Seamrog
Today 03:55 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:53 PM

Old February 8th, 2018, 09:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
marshfur shook her head and scoffed inwardly. she didn't doubt the medicine cat's wisdom by any means, she was aware of how much daydream had been through personally, but she wasn't ready to admit how right they were. they had struck more than just one nerve in their little spiel, and that's what really rubbed marshfur the wrong way. couldn't they have just left her to pity herself and die? couldn't they have just minded their own business? marshfur scowled at her own thoughts. selfish, she was. denying help because she felt so sorry for herself she couldn't see how everything around her wasn't that bad anymore. her sister had died so long ago, along with her parents, and her love. the near-death experience had brought everything back to the boiling point. she could have died, saved everyone the trouble, and ended it. that's what she should have done is what had crowded her thoughts, it was why she had been so bitter recently. she had just wanted to go but this... this stupid, idiotic cat had to have the gall to save her. she wanted to be selfish. she had spent her whole life living for others, when this chance had been ripped from her paws despite how truly horrid the thought was, she felt betrayed. something, a decision, that was finally her's and it was taken away. that's what she had really been thinking about, the real reason behind her bitterness. she didn't want to admit it though, it made her feel so pathetic. it made her wish daydream had never seen that tom attempting to save her, had never stepped down from the hill to save her. she wasn't the calm, respectable warrior she had once been. she had let it wither away, along with her self-respect. she couldn't but think that... couldn't help but think that perhaps she should be grateful. she followed daydream's pawsteps silently, face portraying nothing as always, but you could practically see the dread coming off of her in waves.
they kept walking along the path in silence. they had nothing more to say, they had made their point and wasnt going to waste breath further explaining themselves, she would eventually understand what they said in time. the silence wasnt tense to them, they knew they didnt have to speak to communicate with eachother. there were so many things left unsaid, and many things that daydream wanted to ask, but found themself stopping. she would come to them in time. they gave her the little push to get her brain thinking, swirling, as it had remained neutral for so long. they wanted her thinking, they wanted more than just a passive attitude and to live on meaningless. she couldve ended so long ago, but she didnt. there was a reason she didnt, so daydream would work off of that. they had something work off of atleast. so they kept walking, the witer snow crunching underneath their paws as the cold seeped in the very thin layer of their fur. it was shocking that they werent shivering, or atleast shaking. they felt cold, their paws not made to be walking on snow and growing numb, their body lowering in temperature by the minute.

what herb could daydream possibly get in winter like this?

as they kept walking they started to slow down, enjoying the winter. they liked th territory like this, though. everything was white and clean, even in the dark you could see clearly. with their lack of sleep, it was a habit of their s to form shadows into merciless monsters, to change trees into enemies, and simple threads of grass and have them be in the shape of blades. thats was hallucinations would do to you. but here, they could see everything, and all of this was real. "theres something i want to show you." they spoke softly, as if speaking too loud would break the silence they had before. but soon, their walking had come to a complete stop, their gaze on the plant before them. it was a colorful plant, it contrasted in the blank canvas that was around them. it was set apart, and somehow it survived the winter. it was a pastel looking purple, the rim of the flowing leaves. how they look almost like petals instead of leaves. they werent even frosted over, as if the snow had fallen around it.

"This is a plant that I found when out here. It survives the winter." they mewed, amber orbs glazing over each and every vein of the plant. each and every inch left daydream curious to how it survived, "no matter what weather its thrown into, it always had survived. no matter what season, whos going on around it. whether its warm or dry, hot or cold, it always manages somehow."
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar simply shrugged, not knowing how to explain it. He already knew how Daydream was mad at him about the war, and that made him feel even worse. “Hey, I don’t try to get hurt,” He said, smiling, though it was more forced then anything. He watched the She-Cat, and, honestly, a yelp nearly escaped his mouth, but he ended up laughing instead. “Now this is something you don’t have to do,” He said, though he was smiling. Nightpaw, well, he couldn’t describe how amazed he was, how she could do this. Not that it was out of the range of possibility, it was just sort of unexpected, to say the least. Nodding as Nightpaw spoke, “Well, I suppose so,” he purred.
"Don't...worry..." Nightpaw said between pants as she kept on. "I'll..put you you down...before...we're at...camp." Realistically, she knew she wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. She smiled, almost feeling his amusement. "Still... you should really... ask for help," she huffed. "Shadowclan...needs you...and you're... good... for Shadowclan." The little shecat had managed to make it about a tree height, but now she could feel her legs beginning to quake with each step.

Old February 9th, 2018, 11:49 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Don't...worry..." Nightpaw said between pants as she kept on. "I'll..put you you down...before...we're at...camp." Realistically, she knew she wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. She smiled, almost feeling his amusement. "Still... you should really... ask for help," she huffed. "Shadowclan...needs you...and you're... good... for Shadowclan." The little shecat had managed to make it about a tree height, but now she could feel her legs beginning to quake with each step.
Goldenstar listened to Nightpaw’s words quietly, being slightly motivated by them, while the anxiety over how much strain she was putting on herself slowly began to grow in him. “I know,” he murmured, not knowing what else to say, before rolling off her back. “Honestly, you didn’t need to do that, but thank you anyways,” He said, pushing himself back up with three paws. “Now do you need me to carry you?” he teased, thinking he could do it for at least a fox-length or two, probably more. He just wanted to make sure that Nightpaw hadn’t hurt herself helping him, waiting to hear her answer.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:08 AM
no u

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
they kept walking along the path in silence. they had nothing more to say, they had made their point and wasnt going to waste breath further explaining themselves, she would eventually understand what they said in time. the silence wasnt tense to them, they knew they didnt have to speak to communicate with eachother. there were so many things left unsaid, and many things that daydream wanted to ask, but found themself stopping. she would come to them in time. they gave her the little push to get her brain thinking, swirling, as it had remained neutral for so long. they wanted her thinking, they wanted more than just a passive attitude and to live on meaningless. she couldve ended so long ago, but she didnt. there was a reason she didnt, so daydream would work off of that. they had something work off of atleast. so they kept walking, the witer snow crunching underneath their paws as the cold seeped in the very thin layer of their fur. it was shocking that they werent shivering, or atleast shaking. they felt cold, their paws not made to be walking on snow and growing numb, their body lowering in temperature by the minute.

what herb could daydream possibly get in winter like this?

as they kept walking they started to slow down, enjoying the winter. they liked th territory like this, though. everything was white and clean, even in the dark you could see clearly. with their lack of sleep, it was a habit of their s to form shadows into merciless monsters, to change trees into enemies, and simple threads of grass and have them be in the shape of blades. thats was hallucinations would do to you. but here, they could see everything, and all of this was real. "theres something i want to show you." they spoke softly, as if speaking too loud would break the silence they had before. but soon, their walking had come to a complete stop, their gaze on the plant before them. it was a colorful plant, it contrasted in the blank canvas that was around them. it was set apart, and somehow it survived the winter. it was a pastel looking purple, the rim of the flowing leaves. how they look almost like petals instead of leaves. they werent even frosted over, as if the snow had fallen around it.

"This is a plant that I found when out here. It survives the winter." they mewed, amber orbs glazing over each and every vein of the plant. each and every inch left daydream curious to how it survived, "no matter what weather its thrown into, it always had survived. no matter what season, whos going on around it. whether its warm or dry, hot or cold, it always manages somehow."
the words made marshfur stop, almost wanting to raise a brow when daydream turned the attention towards the flower. it was... strange. it wasn't as if the snow had fallen around it, or even melted around it. it was as if the snow was... afraid of it. like, at one point, it had been around the flower and on top of it but over time it scurried away. that's what it looked like to her. she snapped her attention to the medicine cat as they spoke, eyes narrowing and brows knitting together as they did. the words seemed ridiculous, it was a flower. what was so remarkable about it? it held no meaning to marshfur, it was just another prod at some poetic standpoint that she didn't care enough to understand.

" it is only a flower. there is nothing remarkable about it. " she said plainly as she turned her gaze back to the flower, " some wilt in the winter, others do not. you as a medicine cat know this, why did you care to mention it. " the last sentence was rhetorical. she stared at daydream with that dull, distant look in her eye again then looked back at the flower. it looked more like a bundle of miscoloured leaves than anything else. it held no meaning. was it an herb? no, so why were they here. why was daydream still trying.

love
characters
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:59 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
the words made marshfur stop, almost wanting to raise a brow when daydream turned the attention towards the flower. it was... strange. it wasn't as if the snow had fallen around it, or even melted around it. it was as if the snow was... afraid of it. like, at one point, it had been around the flower and on top of it but over time it scurried away. that's what it looked like to her. she snapped her attention to the medicine cat as they spoke, eyes narrowing and brows knitting together as they did. the words seemed ridiculous, it was a flower. what was so remarkable about it? it held no meaning to marshfur, it was just another prod at some poetic standpoint that she didn't care enough to understand.

" it is only a flower. there is nothing remarkable about it. " she said plainly as she turned her gaze back to the flower, " some wilt in the winter, others do not. you as a medicine cat know this, why did you care to mention it. " the last sentence was rhetorical. she stared at daydream with that dull, distant look in her eye again then looked back at the flower. it looked more like a bundle of miscoloured leaves than anything else. it held no meaning. was it an herb? no, so why were they here. why was daydream still trying.
"Do you not enjoy my poetic jab?" they snorted, knowing full well that she probably didnt give a damn. "The plant does not have a name, nor has it been found in other territories that ive known," they stared, eyes glazing over the plant,"its very useful ive found. the leave sare large enough to hold herbs when traveling or helping myself keep organized, and generally keeps things held together. its very useful." they didnt bother taking their gaze off of the flower, the knew their glance wouldnt be returned,"to you, this herb is useless. it is nothing remarkable despite its ability to survive the flood, ice, and snow. that it has stood here living and adapting around it in order to survive. to you, im sure you didnt think it had a purpose. but it does, everything does if you chose to look at things that way instead of being so close minded." they couldnt help but had the subtle jab at the end, but they knew they were right. they could read her emotionless face. she didnt care, but they also didnt care if she didnt care, they were going to try anyway. "but thats just on the way to where my real herbs are, so lets keep going if youre uninterested." they mewed casually, turning to get up, and looking behind them for her to follow.

Last edited by graves; February 10th, 2018 at 05:59 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:02 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post

[ @king kaleb! ]

As Snowpaw shook the drowsiness from her mind- or, at least, Nightpaw did it for her- she purred a little bit. "That's a- a funny way to k-keep me awake, Nightpaw," she rasped, trying desperately to find optimism in the situation. "I'll be okay, right?" Turning her hopeful gaze on the medicine cat, she whispered, "Right?"
@Charmer
"yes, youre going to be okay. In my entire existence ive only lost one patient." they mewed, wrapping an herb called bind weed around her legs. the stem of the flower were thick and sterdy, good for keeping the legs in place like a cast and keep the herbal paste on it. "I'll treat your minor wounds once we get back to my den. Im going to grab you by the scruff, and nightpaw, i want you to try to shift snowpaws body on my back, okay?"
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar listened to Nightpaw’s words quietly, being slightly motivated by them, while the anxiety over how much strain she was putting on herself slowly began to grow in him. “I know,” he murmured, not knowing what else to say, before rolling off her back. “Honestly, you didn’t need to do that, but thank you anyways,” He said, pushing himself back up with three paws. “Now do you need me to carry you?” he teased, thinking he could do it for at least a fox-length or two, probably more. He just wanted to make sure that Nightpaw hadn’t hurt herself helping him, waiting to hear her answer.
Goldenstar slid off her back and Nightpaw took a deep breath, relieved to have the literal weight off her shoulders. "No, I'm fine," she replied with a grin, winded but unhurt. As they continued along, Nightpaw paused thoughtfully and said. "No, but then, there's lots of things that you didn't have to do either. You didn't really have to help me the night of the flood, but you did anyway... I'll always be grateful for that."

Old February 10th, 2018, 07:02 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Goldenstar slid off her back and Nightpaw took a deep breath, relieved to have the literal weight off her shoulders. "No, I'm fine," she replied with a grin, winded but unhurt. As they continued along, Nightpaw paused thoughtfully and said. "No, but then, there's lots of things that you didn't have to do either. You didn't really have to help me the night of the flood, but you did anyway... I'll always be grateful for that."
Goldenstar could tell that Nightpaw was relieved to have him off her shoulders. Helping other cats was good, but not at the cost of your own health, physical or mental. “Honestly, I was just doing what anyone else would have done,” He said, not wanting to really take the appreciation. “But you’re welcome either way,” He said, smiling ever so slightly. He often tried not to think of the food, as thousands of memories came rushing back, hitting him hard. One thing that stood out was the kit he had lost. He had lost a kit. He couldn’t even remember their name. But he had also met Nightpaw, so in the end, everything kind of evened out, even though the weight of losing that kit still stung.
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Charmer
"yes, youre going to be okay. In my entire existence ive only lost one patient." they mewed, wrapping an herb called bind weed around her legs. the stem of the flower were thick and sterdy, good for keeping the legs in place like a cast and keep the herbal paste on it. "I'll treat your minor wounds once we get back to my den. Im going to grab you by the scruff, and nightpaw, i want you to try to shift snowpaws body on my back, okay?"
@blue jellie

"Yes Daydream!" Nightpaw answered instantly, removing her paw from Snowpaw's face as she readied herself. As the white apprentice was lifted, Nightpaw ducked her head and then her shoulders underneath her friend and shifted her carefully onto the medicine cat's back. Once Snowpaw was securely on, Nightpaw licked her friend's face and said with a smile. "See, you're going to be fine. Daydream says so... everything is going to be fine."

Old February 10th, 2018, 07:39 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
@blue jellie

"Yes Daydream!" Nightpaw answered instantly, removing her paw from Snowpaw's face as she readied herself. As the white apprentice was lifted, Nightpaw ducked her head and then her shoulders underneath her friend and shifted her carefully onto the medicine cat's back. Once Snowpaw was securely on, Nightpaw licked her friend's face and said with a smile. "See, you're going to be fine. Daydream says so... everything is going to be fine."

[ @king kaleb! ]
Snowpaw gave the pair a weak smile, groaning a little bit as she was moved onto Daydream's back. Shifting a little bit, she realized her legs were being held with a poultice of some sort, and some... bindweed? It certainly stabilized them, which was good, and eased her pain a little bit, though a great amount still seemed to maul her limp body, bringing with it waves of exhaustion. Trying not to sink into a pain-stricken sleep, all the mangled apprentice could do is sit helplessly on Daydream's back, hope they wouldn't drop her, and try to fight the pain and exhaustion tackling her body to shreds.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯