by poppy
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:22 AM

Old January 4th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Fuzzyfeline

Zephyrfrost led Blackpaw into the territory. "Um.. How about.. No, not there... What about.. Mouse-dung! For StarClan's sake! I can't choose where we should go to hunt..", the calico tom hissed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 4th, 2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
After continuing on a path not specifically traveled by her before, she unconciously reached a small clearing. Recalling her previous moons as a Clan cat, she remembered how she had come to this place every newleaf. There was a patch of snow flowers- azalea, to be exact- that grew here once. It had been here safe place, her sanctuary. So many times she had come here to find peace after being teased. Maybe that was one of the reasons she hadn't come back recently. The first time she came here, after all, was when she was found by ShadowClan.
Apparently, the same sort of thoughts were rolling around Nightpaw's head. Looking back, Snowpaw had vague memory of Nightpaw explaining some sort of tragic event. She couldn't recall exactly what it was, but she knew it had involved ShadowClan's medicine cat and a vicious animal of a sort. Maybe the reason she couldn't remember was because of the devious Dusk Syndicate attack. It kind of outweighed other memories, to say the least. Thank StarClan they were gone.
So, with a shake of her head and an apologetic glance at her best friend, Snowpaw replied, "I recall you telling me about it at the Gathering, but... I can't remember exactly what you were talking about. Guess I was caught up in the excitement."
"It's ok. It was a crazy night," Nightpaw said, her gaze still far off and distracted. Even now, her mind seemed to be racing, frantically trying to find any reason not to revisit this memory. Inhaling sharply through her nose, she opened her mouth and just let the story flow out of her like vomit from a sick stomach. "I used to live with twolegs. I was outside and I went into a garden I'd never been to. There was..." The hesitated and looked down at her legs, realizing that she was beginning to shake. Shutting her eyes tight, she kept going. "There was... a big dog. It ran at me so fast, I was too scared to moved. It bit me and picked me up in its jaws, and... and it threw me like... like kits throwing a mossball." The little black shecat hunched into herself as she shook, remember that sharp pain of fangs in her flesh.

Old January 5th, 2018, 09:55 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"It's ok. It was a crazy night," Nightpaw said, her gaze still far off and distracted. Even now, her mind seemed to be racing, frantically trying to find any reason not to revisit this memory. Inhaling sharply through her nose, she opened her mouth and just let the story flow out of her like vomit from a sick stomach. "I used to live with twolegs. I was outside and I went into a garden I'd never been to. There was..." The hesitated and looked down at her legs, realizing that she was beginning to shake. Shutting her eyes tight, she kept going. "There was... a big dog. It ran at me so fast, I was too scared to moved. It bit me and picked me up in its jaws, and... and it threw me like... like kits throwing a mossball." The little black shecat hunched into herself as she shook, remember that sharp pain of fangs in her flesh.
A small nod from the white she-cat, and Nightpaw had begun the terrifying story. Shivering herself at the image, she pressed herself against her friend, to comfort her and to warm her up a bit. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. No one your age should ever, ever have to- wait. You have nightmares about that? How long have you been having them? I hope not since the attack." Well aware she was blabbering, mostly due to concern for her best friend, Snowpaw closed her jaws, worry written on her features an in her green eyes.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
A small nod from the white she-cat, and Nightpaw had begun the terrifying story. Shivering herself at the image, she pressed herself against her friend, to comfort her and to warm her up a bit. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. No one your age should ever, ever have to- wait. You have nightmares about that? How long have you been having them? I hope not since the attack." Well aware she was blabbering, mostly due to concern for her best friend, Snowpaw closed her jaws, worry written on her features an in her green eyes.
Nightpaw stilled a little as the warmth of her friend’s fur pressed against her own. Then Snowpaw asked the one question she’d been afraid would come up. The black shecat’s ears pressed against her head, and with eyes brimming with shame as well as tears, she met her friend’s concerned gaze. “I thought they’d go away...” she confessed, “but they didn’t. They’ve been worse since the gathering. Now it’s almost every night...” the little shecat’s voice quavered as she struggled to contain her tears, already rolling down her face. “I was so scared,” she whispered. “I thought... I thought it was gonna...” hard as she tried she couldn’t bring herself to say the words that haunted her thoughts about what might have happened that day if her frantic, flailing claws hadn’t managed to hit something the dog disliked enough to drop her and give her her only chance to run for her life.

Old January 6th, 2018, 10:20 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Nightpaw stilled a little as the warmth of her friend’s fur pressed against her own. Then Snowpaw asked the one question she’d been afraid would come up. The black shecat’s ears pressed against her head, and with eyes brimming with shame as well as tears, she met her friend’s concerned gaze. “I thought they’d go away...” she confessed, “but they didn’t. They’ve been worse since the gathering. Now it’s almost every night...” the little shecat’s voice quavered as she struggled to contain her tears, already rolling down her face. “I was so scared,” she whispered. “I thought... I thought it was gonna...” hard as she tried she couldn’t bring herself to say the words that haunted her thoughts about what might have happened that day if her frantic, flailing claws hadn’t managed to hit something the dog disliked enough to drop her and give her her only chance to run for her life.
Shock shot like lightning through the pretty feline's limbs, igniting each one along the way. In other words, she stiffened, emotion clouding her gaze as she blinked at her friend. "Oh my StarClan,
you almost died?!"
Pausing for a moment to catch her rapid breaths,
she continued, "Even so, it's nothing to be afraid of anymore. You won't die because of a dog. I'll make sure of it- no, we'll make sure of it. I am going to prove to you that you can hold your own against this dog that clouds your thoughts every night." Snowpaw's green gaze had hardened into one of determination rather than fear, and she looked around for a way to train extra. The only thing near here was the towering tree in front of her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Shock shot like lightning through the pretty feline's limbs, igniting each one along the way. In other words, she stiffened, emotion clouding her gaze as she blinked at her friend. "Oh my StarClan,
you almost died?!"
Pausing for a moment to catch her rapid breaths,
she continued, "Even so, it's nothing to be afraid of anymore. You won't die because of a dog. I'll make sure of it- no, we'll make sure of it. I am going to prove to you that you can hold your own against this dog that clouds your thoughts every night." Snowpaw's green gaze had hardened into one of determination rather than fear, and she looked around for a way to train extra. The only thing near here was the towering tree in front of her.
Nightpaw sagged where she sat. She wanted so much to belief her friend and it meant so much that she believed in her, but Snowpaw hadn’t been there. She hadn’t seen the look of savage madness in the dog’s eyes as it barreled toward her. “How?” She asked, sounding deflated. “It was so much bigger than me. Goldenstar and Daydream have taught me more about how to fight, but... I don’t know what I’d do if...” she shuddered, “if anything like that happened again. And besides what can I do? It’s my dreams.” The Black shecat cocked her head as she saw her friend looking at something and she followed the other apprentice’s gaze to the tree near them, towering high above the others. “Snowpaw, what are you thinking about?” She asked.

Old January 6th, 2018, 11:42 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Nightpaw sagged where she sat. She wanted so much to belief her friend and it meant so much that she believed in her, but Snowpaw hadn’t been there. She hadn’t seen the look of savage madness in the dog’s eyes as it barreled toward her. “How?” She asked, sounding deflated. “It was so much bigger than me. Goldenstar and Daydream have taught me more about how to fight, but... I don’t know what I’d do if...” she shuddered, “if anything like that happened again. And besides what can I do? It’s my dreams.” The Black shecat cocked her head as she saw her friend looking at something and she followed the other apprentice’s gaze to the tree near them, towering high above the others. “Snowpaw, what are you thinking about?” She asked.
She nudged her friend a little. "Too big for you? That's no way to think." An idea hit her right as Nightpaw mentioned the what she was thinking about. Grinning, she looked excitedly at her best friend. "How about we improve your strength and climbing skills? Dogs can't get to you if you can climb, and with strength, well... You can do almost anything!" Without a response from the other she-cat, Snowpaw sprinted towards the tree, launching up it, meowing, "Just follow me!" Clawing up her way from branch to branch, she scaled up the tree like never before, when suddenly, she realized how dizzyingly high she was.

(giving some time for nightpaw to react before the fall)
Old January 6th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
She nudged her friend a little. "Too big for you? That's no way to think." An idea hit her right as Nightpaw mentioned the what she was thinking about. Grinning, she looked excitedly at her best friend. "How about we improve your strength and climbing skills? Dogs can't get to you if you can climb, and with strength, well... You can do almost anything!" Without a response from the other she-cat, Snowpaw sprinted towards the tree, launching up it, meowing, "Just follow me!" Clawing up her way from branch to branch, she scaled up the tree like never before, when suddenly, she realized how dizzyingly high she was.

(giving some time for nightpaw to react before the fall)
"Snowpaw?" Nightpaw called after her friend, glancing around with anxiety as she looked around. "It's a good idea, but maybe we ought to practice climbing later when everyone is awake?" she asked helplessly, But Snowpaw didn't seem to hear. The white-furred apprentice climbed higher and higher, scrabbling up the bark with strength and speed that Nightpaw might have admired in the light of day with a warrior no more than a shout away. Reluctantly, she unsheathed her claws and leaned up against the bark of the tree, preparing to follow Snowpaw. But when she looked up again, the apprentice had climbed higher still. Too high! "Snowpaw!" she called after her, eyes wide with worry.

Old January 6th, 2018, 03:16 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
"Snowpaw?" Nightpaw called after her friend, glancing around with anxiety as she looked around. "It's a good idea, but maybe we ought to practice climbing later when everyone is awake?" she asked helplessly, But Snowpaw didn't seem to hear. The white-furred apprentice climbed higher and higher, scrabbling up the bark with strength and speed that Nightpaw might have admired in the light of day with a warrior no more than a shout away. Reluctantly, she unsheathed her claws and leaned up against the bark of the tree, preparing to follow Snowpaw. But when she looked up again, the apprentice had climbed higher still. Too high! "Snowpaw!" she called after her, eyes wide with worry.
eeeeee! this is going to be sooo dramatic
~~~~<~>~~~~

Not answering at first, Snowpaw looked out over the landscape. It was beautiful, yes, but she could literally see everything! Frightening,
especially for a small apprentice. And when she rested, finally, on a branch,
she realized she was nearly at the top. The branch beneath her suddenly seemed thinner than she had originally thought. Especially when she recalled the view from below of how high up this tree was. Then, her heart skipped a beat. Nightpaw called her name. She looked down, saw her worried friend,
and began to slip off the thin branch. Eyes wide, jaws open, the world seemed to slow down. Then suddenly, she was falling through air, eyes stretched wide, sounds muffled, wind screeching (or maybe that was her),
and a huge loss of air as she hit nearly every other branch on the way down.
Trying desperately to scrabble onto each one she passed, a claw wrenched itself free. Snowpaw barely noticed, trying to not die. Great StarClan, I'm going to die! Her thoughts then scrambled as she hit her head on a particularly thick branch. Then the ground rushed up to her, and everything went black.

(yes cliche ending but omg fun to write
i am a horrible person for liking to write this stuff, but what can I say?
it makes me write more.)
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
eeeeee! this is going to be sooo dramatic
~~~~<~>~~~~

Not answering at first, Snowpaw looked out over the landscape. It was beautiful, yes, but she could literally see everything! Frightening,
especially for a small apprentice. And when she rested, finally, on a branch,
she realized she was nearly at the top. The branch beneath her suddenly seemed thinner than she had originally thought. Especially when she recalled the view from below of how high up this tree was. Then, her heart skipped a beat. Nightpaw called her name. She looked down, saw her worried friend,
and began to slip off the thin branch. Eyes wide, jaws open, the world seemed to slow down. Then suddenly, she was falling through air, eyes stretched wide, sounds muffled, wind screeching (or maybe that was her),
and a huge loss of air as she hit nearly every other branch on the way down.
Trying desperately to scrabble onto each one she passed, a claw wrenched itself free. Snowpaw barely noticed, trying to not die. Great StarClan, I'm going to die! Her thoughts then scrambled as she hit her head on a particularly thick branch. Then the ground rushed up to her, and everything went black.

(yes cliche ending but omg fun to write
i am a horrible person for liking to write this stuff, but what can I say?
it makes me write more.)
(Hey there's nothing wrong with enjoying writing for the wide span of emotions it can evoke. I'd say that's healthy. And it was very well done )

"Snowpaw!" Nightpaw watched in helpless horror as her friend tumbled out of the tree, her body striking branch after branch as she plummeted down, landing on ground with a thud where she lay motionless on the pine-needle strewn and frosty earth. For what felt like too long, Nightpaw's body refused to move as she stared wide-eyed and shaking as her brain screamed at her to move. The world around her was silent as she sprinted forward and nudged Snowpaw's white fur with her muzzle. "Snowpaw, get up! Please you've got to get up!" But the white apprentice didn't respond. Nightpaw's chest heaved as she started to panic, glancing around in the dark for any sign of another cat. "Help!" she cried out, "Someone please help us! Help!" she screamed, but there was no response. Just the silent forest answering her call with chilling stillness. Nightpaw paced back and fourth, torn about what to do next. Snowpaw needed to get to Daydream, but she was Nightpaw's size and it would take to long to carry her if she could. If she left Snowpaw along, something could attack her and she'd have no way to defend herself. And all the while as she stood there unable to decide, she could be getting worse. Nightpaw whimpered as she looked at Snowpaw, then toward camp, then at Snowpaw, then camp again. "I'll get Daydream!" she said at last to the apprentice, though she couldn't hear it. "I'll get back as fast as I can, I promise!" And the little black-furred apprentice took off toward the Shadowclan clearing, running like the dog from her nightmares was nipping at her tail.

(I guess we'll have to wait for king kaleb to go much farther.)