Design Competition!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:28 AM

Old November 6th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Myik

Risingstorm padded cautiously along the edge of the Shadowclan border, her ears pricked and her nose busily searching for a sign of prey. She had traveled much farther away from camp than she would have preferred, especially considering she was still healing from the wounds she'd gotten from the gathering, but Shadowclan needed to be fed, and since the flood, prey just didn't seem as plentiful as it had been. She pushed away her worries about leafbare with prey being this scarce as soon as she had them. Starclan would look after Shadowclan. They had for moons, and they would now. She believed that whole-heartedly. All at once, the fluffy, grey shecat caught a scent on the wind that was definitely not prey scent. It was another cat, and not a Shadowclan cat. The warrior eased herself down into the shadows of the forest floor, waiting to see what cat would dare venture this close to Shadowclan's border.

Old November 6th, 2017, 09:25 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Myik

Risingstorm padded cautiously along the edge of the Shadowclan border, her ears pricked and her nose busily searching for a sign of prey. She had traveled much farther away from camp than she would have preferred, especially considering she was still healing from the wounds she'd gotten from the gathering, but Shadowclan needed to be fed, and since the flood, prey just didn't seem as plentiful as it had been. She pushed away her worries about leafbare with prey being this scarce as soon as she had them. Starclan would look after Shadowclan. They had for moons, and they would now. She believed that whole-heartedly. All at once, the fluffy, grey shecat caught a scent on the wind that was definitely not prey scent. It was another cat, and not a Shadowclan cat. The warrior eased herself down into the shadows of the forest floor, waiting to see what cat would dare venture this close to Shadowclan's border.
Aspen walked through the bushes. His golden orbs looking around as he flicked his tail. The tom kept his belly low, looking around for something. His nose caught a whiff of a cat. The tom shrugged it off, moving closer as he spotted a small flash of fur. He had settled her for a while, and he needed some food. Aspen longed for rabbits, but it was hard to find in this area. The fur moved, and Aspen jumped on it. But, it wasn't prey. He threw himself off, sheathing his claws before looking to see a cat before him.
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:55 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw smiled,” I’m doing great. I’m glad you will help me. Come on, let’s head to the mossy rock to get moss.” He meowed
Ivorypaw bobbed her head once in agreement, bounding after him. She kinda just assumed he knew where he was going. She sure didn't! "Where's it at?" Ivorypaw was buzzing with curiosity. She hadn't even been an apprentice a few nights ago,and her eyes she was, gathering moss with a fellow apprentice! Ivorypaw gave a little skip of kitlike excitment, small tail waving wildly.

Last edited by Undercover; November 7th, 2017 at 07:55 AM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw bobbed her head once in agreement, bounding after him. She kinda just assumed he knew where he was going. She sure didn't! "Where's it at?" Ivorypaw was buzzing with curiosity. She hadn't even been an apprentice a few nights ago,and her eyes she was, gathering moss with a fellow apprentice! Ivorypaw gave a little skip of kitlike excitment, small tail waving wildly.
(Dang she’s excited)
He purred,” It’s near the training cave.” He meowed he wasn’t rude, just working respectully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
(Dang she’s excited)
He purred,” It’s near the training cave.” He meowed he wasn’t rude, just working respectully.
((Lol, are you surprised?))
Ivorypaw didn't recognize his words. She flicked her tail, unphased. He would probably lead her to it, and then she would be able to apply the maw movements with the place. The young apprentice couldn't wait to start their new task. Hopefully she'd be good at it. And if not, she would have no choice to get better. Hey, practice makes perfect, right? Elmpaw was a smart cat, and isn't judge her for her disability. Ivorypaw knew he would be patient while she learned this new skill. Well, if moss gathering could be counted as a skill, that is.

Last edited by Undercover; November 7th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((Lol, are you surprised?))
Ivorypaw didn't recognize his words. She flicked her tail, unphased. He would probably lead her to it, and then she would be able to apply the maw movements with the place. The young apprentice couldn't wait to start their new task. Hopefully she'd be good at it. And if not, she would have no choice to get better. Hey, practice makes perfect, right? Elmpaw was a smart cat, and isn't judge her for her disability. Ivorypaw knew he would be patient while she learned this new skill. Well, if moss gathering could be counted as a skill, that is.
As Elmpaw approached the moss near the training cave he smiled at Ivorypaw,” We’ll be gathering moss here, as it’s near the training cave.” He demonstrated how to do it using his paw to pull it up then his teeth to pull the thorns out before balling it up,” Make sure there are no thorns in it.” He pointed his tail to the thorns just to be safe. He was pretty sure he didn’t need to explain why, but if she asked why, he’d explain that thorns can harm kits in the nursery, it’s uncomfortable to the warriors, apprentices, queens, medicine cat, and leader, and elder’s have fragile skin so they can hurt themselves and have a slow recovery time.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Aspen walked through the bushes. His golden orbs looking around as he flicked his tail. The tom kept his belly low, looking around for something. His nose caught a whiff of a cat. The tom shrugged it off, moving closer as he spotted a small flash of fur. He had settled her for a while, and he needed some food. Aspen longed for rabbits, but it was hard to find in this area. The fur moved, and Aspen jumped on it. But, it wasn't prey. He threw himself off, sheathing his claws before looking to see a cat before him.
Risingstorm leapt to her paws with an involuntary hiss at being pounced on, her thick fur bristling to make her look even bigger than she already did. But, she quickly noticed that this cat had her claws sheathed. She looked to be close to Risingstorm's age, and now that she was closer, the cat looked more shocked and hungry than anything. She stood straight, keeping her own claws sheathed as she stared the intruder down, her voice calm but stern, like a mother lecturing her kit. "This is Shadowclan territory. What is it you're doing here?" Just then, Risingstorm glanced over the shecat's spotted pelt. It was distinct, and maybe a little familiar? Had she seen a cat like this at the gatherings? "Do I know you?"

Old November 7th, 2017, 07:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Nightpaw stood with her tail waving: focused, alert, and ready to learn. "Yes. What's first?" she asked simply. She was satisfied with Goldenstar's words, and could tell he was a level-headed leader and a cat who, like her, didn't revel in the idea of bloodshed. Not for the first time, Nightpaw was grateful to have him as a mentor. She couldn't ask for a better cat.
Goldenstar was happy to see that Nightpaw looked ready to train, and not in another world. It was weird how quickly they had brushed over some more serious topics, but he wasn’t going to complain. He loved not having to worry about those kinds of things for one. “Well, I was thinking we could start with what to do if you get pinned to the ground,” he started off, trying to think of a good way to word what he wanted to say. “You’re supposed to rake your bottom claws across their belly,” he said, “Or, have you already been taught that?” He asked awkwardly, having already forgotten what Daypaw had taught Nightpaw, since his mind had gone somewhere else for a moment.
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:37 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Risingstorm leapt to her paws with an involuntary hiss at being pounced on, her thick fur bristling to make her look even bigger than she already did. But, she quickly noticed that this cat had her claws sheathed. She looked to be close to Risingstorm's age, and now that she was closer, the cat looked more shocked and hungry than anything. She stood straight, keeping her own claws sheathed as she stared the intruder down, her voice calm but stern, like a mother lecturing her kit. "This is Shadowclan territory. What is it you're doing here?" Just then, Risingstorm glanced over the shecat's spotted pelt. It was distinct, and maybe a little familiar? Had she seen a cat like this at the gatherings? "Do I know you?"
The tom stiffened as he looked over at the she cat. His golden orbs full of fear. She reconized him? Great. The tom took a frw steps back. Aspen let out a low hiss. "I can do what I want!" He flicked his tail tip. "M-me? Oh no, I'm not from uh, here."
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:
As Elmpaw approached the moss near the training cave he smiled at Ivorypaw,” We’ll be gathering moss here, as it’s near the training cave.” He demonstrated how to do it using his paw to pull it up then his teeth to pull the thorns out before balling it up,” Make sure there are no thorns in it.” He pointed his tail to the thorns just to be safe. He was pretty sure he didn’t need to explain why, but if she asked why, he’d explain that thorns can harm kits in the nursery, it’s uncomfortable to the warriors, apprentices, queens, medicine cat, and leader, and elder’s have fragile skin so they can hurt themselves and have a slow recovery time.
Ivorypaw, beginning to settle down now that she had found the meeting place, padded after him until they reached their true destination. As she watched him demonstrate, the she-cat pawed the ground impatiently. She wanted to try! As he finished his instructions, the female moved forward and scraped some moss away. Copying him, she used her teeth to pick out the painful thorns. It was a small bundle, but looked pretty good for her first time.