Today 06:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
they were hurting. they didnt know what to say or do at this point. they walked with their head close to the ground, letting their gaze go no higher than to see what was infront of them. they could feel nightpaws gaze settling in them. they knew she was worried. they knew she cared. they knew she felt helpless. but so did they. they had no one but her at the moment. they had lost the only cat that they could really call their mother. they walked into the gathering with nightpaw at their side. ever since they had confessed the news she hadnt left their side it seems like. they didnt mind, they ddint want to lose her too, even if it seemed like they were pushing her away. they stayed silent, amber hues focusing on the ground ahead of them, nightpaws tail being the only thing really guiding them. they grew tired. they were tired of losing, and losing, instead of gaining. they felt so lonely. geckoleaf had been their everything, a mother, a friend, a mentor. and all of that was gone. they could still feel how her cold fur felt along their tongue as they groomed her fur. how cold she felt..so lifeless. a cat that once healed a clan, was now dead. no search party, no hassle. its as if she never existed or no one cared. it made them bitter. the moisture of the air flooded their nose. rain. at this point they didnt mind getting their fur wet. after all, what was the point anymore ?
"Smells like Thunderclan is around," Nightpaw said softly to the medicine cat. It wasn't as if this were shocking news. They were headed toward the Gathering. Of course other clans were out and about. But she wanted to fill the silence between them, to give Daydream something else to think about if they wanted. She thought about mentioning Juniperpaw or Shinefang in the hopes that Daydream might be excited to see them, but every mental path she took led back to Geckoleaf somehow. Juniperpaw had been Geckoleaf's apprentice and a cat of Riverclan, so that was bound to make them think again. What else was there? Herbs? That was a medicine cat topic too, and one that Nightpaw could hardly keep up with anyway. All roads led back to Geckoleaf somehow. She said something else instead. "I'll be a warrior soon. I passed my assessment a couple days ago... but I'm waiting for Snowpaw to feel better first." Nightpaw didn't expect a response. Only to show that she was there. "It's all thanks to you," she added. It was true. She wouldn't be here if it weren't for Daydream. She wouldn't be alive at all.

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw looked over at her friend Mistpaw. "I have no mentor." She answered. "I'm also extremely weak, and anyone could bring me down." Lightpaw quivered, her pads pricking with unease at the thought of an enemy cat lunging at her, cracking her spine and killing her instantly. "I don't think this is a good idea that I joined the battle."
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw looked over at her friend Mistpaw. "I have no mentor." She answered. "I'm also extremely weak, and anyone could bring me down." Lightpaw quivered, her pads pricking with unease at the thought of an enemy cat lunging at her, cracking her spine and killing her instantly. "I don't think this is a good idea that I joined the battle."
@Lightpaw
Mistpaw smiled at her "I'll help you and if you get hurt I'll protect you" she meowed softly to Lightpaw reassuring her that she would be all right
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:48 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Constellation
@Blue Wishes
(Sorry this is late)
Halfgaze walked slowly behind the group of Shadowclan cats, bringing up the rear. She had started in the front but took the chance halfway towards the gathering to check their numbers and make sure everyone was accounted for. Everyone was still there and Halfgaze walked at the back wondering if she’d been paranoid or silly for the check. The tortoiseshell wasn’t sure why, but she felt oddly worried. The whole day had brought an unsettled feeling upon her and as the deputy marched along and gazed at the overcast sky, she prayed to Starclan that all would go well at the gathering. Reassuring herself that all was well and she was simply being paranoid, Halfgaze trotted back to the front of the line. Just as she reached Goldenstar’s side, a tendril of Thunderclan scent tickled her nose. Her fur started to rise in worry, but she forced it down and turned to Goldenstar to say with a lowered voice, “Do you smell that?” She wouldn’t have brought it up if not for the recent battle involving the two clans.

Last edited by dionysus; February 18th, 2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Smells like Thunderclan is around," Nightpaw said softly to the medicine cat. It wasn't as if this were shocking news. They were headed toward the Gathering. Of course other clans were out and about. But she wanted to fill the silence between them, to give Daydream something else to think about if they wanted. She thought about mentioning Juniperpaw or Shinefang in the hopes that Daydream might be excited to see them, but every mental path she took led back to Geckoleaf somehow. Juniperpaw had been Geckoleaf's apprentice and a cat of Riverclan, so that was bound to make them think again. What else was there? Herbs? That was a medicine cat topic too, and one that Nightpaw could hardly keep up with anyway. All roads led back to Geckoleaf somehow. She said something else instead. "I'll be a warrior soon. I passed my assessment a couple days ago... but I'm waiting for Snowpaw to feel better first." Nightpaw didn't expect a response. Only to show that she was there. "It's all thanks to you," she added. It was true. She wouldn't be here if it weren't for Daydream. She wouldn't be alive at all.
daydreams ears perked at the mention of being a warrior. had they really been missing that much? that they forgot to even ask nightpaw how her life had been going for once? her training? her well being? they had been so caught up in their own selfishness they couldnt see their best friend right infront of them. "Atleast i did something right." the thought made them feel slightly better, even if they didnt show it on the outside. they had nightpaw. and right now, that had to be enough, they had no choice. they took a glance towards her. she had grown so much, basically bigger than daydream at this point. she was going to be a warrior, a true member of this clan. they could remember when she was a scared kittypet who had been attacked by dogs on the brink of death. and now she was here, living through battles and training. daydream was so proud of her. "Im proud of you." they mewed softly, looking up at her this time. that was the most theyve spoken for days it seemed. but they were, they were proud of their nightpaw.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Constellation
@Blue Wishes
(Sorry this is late)
Halfgaze walked slowly behind the group of Shadowclan cats, bringing up the rear. She had started in the front but took the chance halfway towards the gathering to check their numbers and make sure everyone was accounted for. Everyone was still there and Halfgaze walked at the back wondering if she’d been paranoid or silly for the check. The tortoiseshell wasn’t sure why, but she felt oddly worried. The whole day had brought an unsettled feeling upon her and as the deputy marched along and gazed at the overcast sky, she prayed to Starclan that all would go well at the gathering. Reassuring herself that all was well and she was simply being paranoid, Halfgaze trotted back to the front of the line. Just as she reached Goldenstar’s side, a tendril of Thunderclan scent tickled her nose. Her fur started to rise in worry, but she forced it down and turned to Goldenstar to say with a lowered voice, “Do you smell that?” She wouldn’t have brought it up if not for the recent battle involving the two clans.
Goldenstar had become aware of the Thunderclan scent long before Halfgaze had pointed it out, but he didn’t flinch and tell the entire clan. One, because they probably had all scented it anyways, and two, because he didn’t want to start anything. The gathering was important, he just wanted to make it there on time. Saying that, if Thunderclan still wanted a fight, he would give them one. Glancing over at Halfgaze, he nodded, “I can, don’t start anything,” he murmured. Glancing up at the sky, he was relieved to see the moon still there, despite the many clouds. Starclan was still allowing the gathering to go on, so nothing bad had happened yet. Glancing around for Thunderclan’s patrol, he decided not to become paranoid, and walked normally, telling himself that if Thunderclan wanted a battle, they could pick it, he wasn’t starting it.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw smelled the air. "ThunderClan." She repeated quietly. She looked over at Mistpaw. "Promise you'll protect me, okay?" Lightpaw asked, half-teasing.
Frostedflight trotted up to the apprentices, one of which he knew had no mentor. "Lightpaw," he meowed briskly in greeting, "Mistpaw," he dipped his head to them both. "Do not attack unless we are provoked. No need to further the tension between us all." Now he turned to the untrained apprentice. "If you remember play-fighting as a kit, do what you did then, but with your claws unsheathed. You will be fine."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing had already grown used to the comforting feeling of him so close to her side, but stiffended imperceptibly at Rowanblaze's affectionate reassurances. Though she had been feeling increasingly bad over the past moons that she didn't reciprocate his feelings and was essentially just using him, she preferred having him than not having him. But Mistwing knew that was a selfish choice, and not a loving one. She tilted his head towards him as they travelled, the unfamiliar territory beneath their paws not at all as comforting as Thunderclan's land. Mistwing responded in a hushed tone after a few moments of deliberation, "I'm alright, just thinking worst, you know." Mistwing studied the look of determination that flashed over his face and continued, "If Shadowclan and Windclan are prepared for a fight then we are walking right into a trap."
Rowanblaze's hackles rose as the stench of ShadowClan reached his nostrils. His eyes narrowed, claws unsheathing slowly as he walked. "Well, if this is a trap, Mistwing...I won't go a coward. I'll fight to protect those in my clan before I run away." The russet tom had grown serious, different than his playful, loving side. His hair stood on end, body prickling with anticipation. He didn't like ShadowClan, not one bit. However, the tom never picked a fight unless someone came at him first. Of course, he would fling himself into battle to protect another or prevent another from attacking his clan mates, but he'd never purposefully start a fight. "Let's just get this night over with." His eyes lowered as he padded closer to Mistwing, pelts brushing a lot more than before. He was worried for her safety and Wolfhearts, wherever she was at the moment.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw exchanged a glance with Mistpaw for a moment in amazement. "This is really cool!" She whispered. "I feel like a hawk looking down on its prey!"
@DarkLeaf
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:44 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Triumphantly marching with her tail in the air was none other than Jaystorm, prideful at her victory of going to the Gathering despite her brother's protests. She was proud to prove him wrong and was still a little spiteful over the battle and how he'd treated her, but was almost ready to let it go. Almost. Okay, not really. But as long as it never happened again- which it probably would- why have an issue with it?
No, she would never apologize for defending her reputation and pride,
but it was a start for the stubborn silver she-cat. As they trotted towards Seastones, Jaystorm could tell something was off. It was the smell. That scent that she'd dreaded since she'd been attacked in her own home.
ShadowClan.
At once she felt her brother stiffen and inch a little bit closer to her. Hackles lifting, teeth bared slightly, she unsheathed her claws and faced the oncoming Clan with malice in her eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue trekked along on the path to the gathering, not far behind Passionblaze. His ears plastered flat against his head involuntarily. If the deputy had only listened to him... If Snowstar had only given him the time of day to make his case for making Riverclan an ally soon. Perhaps Shadowclan would have followed out of feelings of indebtedness to Riverclan for offering them shelter. Perhaps the attack on their camp could have been avoided altogether. There was a reason the tom kept to himself. It seemed no cat listened to him even when he did speak his mind. Now, bitter and irate, not just from this but with his skirmish at the Shadowclan border with that snake-tongued apprentice, Sharppaw, he found himself going to yet another gathering where yet more tension and supposed peace-talk would no doubt stir up new problems. His sister, Jaystorm, was lingering nearby. She had asked to join, made the argument that her kits were old enough to be left alone for the evening with other queens to look after them. He ignored her. He didn't want to hear any more complaints about the battle. He just wanted to get this night over with.

Just then, the rank scent of Shadowclan passed his nostrils. His hackles were up at once. He glanced back at Jaystorm, Sharppaw's threat echoing in his ears...

"Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan."

A growl escaped him as he inched closer to his sister, fighting to keep his claws in as he kept his eyes and ears open for that miserable apprentice.

@Aura @blue jellie
’Stupid ThunderClanner. I just want to take my claws down his throat, and watch the light die from his eyes... yes. Or better yet, cripple the fox-heart, watch him beg for mercy. Kill him anyway.’ Sharppaw fumed silently, his ego knocked down a few notches from the border fight. He followed the rest of ShadowClan, a scowl curling on his muzzle. He hated running from a fight more than being beaten. It was indignifying. It was humiliating. It was... infuriating. It made him want more than ever to make Morningblue suffer. Then, a putrid scent swamped his nose. ‘ThunderClan.’ He looked around for Morningblue, pinning his ears back.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread