Today 12:22 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:19 AM

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Buttercupbreeze.

"We are the Clan of the swift and agile, we are loyal, we are brave. We defend what is ours and guard are loved ones. We are like the wind on the moor, fast, fierce yet gentle and calm. We are WindClan! You will never face and more fierce, brave and loyal Clan in your life." ~Buttercupbreeze.

Name: Buttercupbreeze.
Past Names: Buttercupkit, Buttercuppaw.
Future names: Buttercupstar(?)
Name organ: Buttercup, Her pelt color remained her mother of the wild buttercups that grow on the moor and woods. Breeze, Her love for the moor.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice, Warrior.
Future Ranks: Leader(?)

Clan/Faction: WindClan.
Past Clan/Factions: None.
Future Clan/Factions: StarClan.

Birth place: WindClan nursery.
Date of birth: March 17, 2016
Blood line: 100%? WindClan.
Beliefs: Strongly in StarClan and the Place if no stars.

Appearance: Cream colored molly with that is almost ginger on her back that fads to almost white by the time it reaches her underbelly. She has a thick bushy tail a brownish eyes. Her whiskers are a snow white and her nose and paw pads are a pale pink.
Fur Texture: Soft, smooth, puffy on her tail and chest.
Fur Length: Medium length.

Personality

Outer look: Buttercupbreeze is a kind warrior and enjoys being nice to her Clanmates. Though she can be quite blunt at times and not even know it. She's not really bothered by bluntness and sometimes she hurts others feelings because she doesn't know it will and learns latter that she did. This normally confuses her or makes her feel bad for offending or emotionally hurting someone but she'll normally just apologize and be done with it.
Buttercup is also protective, this is normally only over her kin and Clan. She's not like a protective mother not letting her kits do anything, no she's more protective like a big sister over her younger sibling, to almost everyone. Except her parents and other older kin. Instead she's more defensive towards them ready to jump in and help them out without making them, and herself, feel like someone over stepped.
With that this molly is a bit shy to say, she's not one to hide and be silent all day but she's not one to through herself in to places she has to be alone with strangers. But if she is, she will talk once she figures out what's going on and why. So, technically she's not shy just a bit nervous when meeting new cats.
Going back to the top, I mentioned that Buttercupbreeze is kind she is also caring, she cares about her Clanmates' well being and sometimes puts them in front of her own. She's the one you'd find in the back of a group so she can keep track of the others and make sure everyone makes it back safely. This may go along with her loyalty, I'm not sure, but this molly is loyal to her Clan and Clanmates. She won't do anything she thinks could possibly hurt WindClan in anyway what so ever. Her loyalty to both WindClan and Blazingstar makes her a grate warrior. She believes that you can't be loyal to WindClan without being loyal to Blazingstar and if your loyal to Blazingstar you have to be loyal to WindClan. Her loyalty isn't all on just her Clan but her Clanmates as well she's a loyal friend to all of her friends though she isn't as strongly devoted to friends outside WindClan, because she doesn't want them to come between her and her Clan.
One thing you may be surprised to hear is that Buttercupbreeze likes to joke around. Mostly just with her friends and family. She doesn't do it to be mean, normally she is trying to play with them or get a good laugh out of whoever she's joking around with. Buttercup enjoys making people happy but is not a people pleaser in anyway. That said she can be quiet snappy at times witch sometimes comes surprisingly. Her mood can change if you offered her or she thinks you said something about someone she cares about. Forensic, your talking with her and mention something about Ploverpelt being I don't know, strange or something, and you mean it, she will not take it kindly. She will most likely only yell or growl at you but she may be mad at you for a day or two. Because she is a bit protective over her sister.
You probably know or have guessed by know that Buttercupbreeze is a hardworking cat if you did, your right. Her determination and commitment to her Clan makes her a hardworking warrior of WindClan. With this she is quiet stubborn at times not about taking orders, well if the order comes from someone she doesn't know and she doesn't believe them she might but not really. Anyway she's normally stubborn about injuries, work and changing her mind. Normally trying to work harder then she should or working on an injury even when Surgestorm tells her to.
She is surprisingly confused easily not by simple stuff but some stuff everyone knows confuses her. The thing that gets her most is the deferent sexualities. She doesn't understand why they like the same gender and stuff like that but she respects their decision mostly because her sister isn't straight. Along with that she sometimes has a hard time explaining things to others it sometimes aggravate her because she knows it but has no idea how to say it. This tends to make her blunt as mentioned above.
Buttercupbreeze is a mostly quiet molly she isn't like some, who enjoy hearing their voice, she only talks when she needs to or just wants to talk to someone. Forgetful? yup, that's her. She doesn't forget everything mostly just things she doesn't thing is important or names of cats from other Clans, sometimes her own. With all that she is polite and helpful. She enjoys helping others as I believe was mentioned above and normally has good manners.
Personality traits: Compassionate| Blunt| Protective| Shy| Caring| Loyal| Jokes around| Snappy| Sarcastic| Hardworking| Stubborn| Confused easily| Not good at explaining things| Quite| Forgetful| Polite| Helpful.
Ups: Compassionate, hardworking, loyal, caring, polite, helpful.
Equals: Protective, jocks around, quite, shy, sarcastic.
Downs: Blunt, stubborn, confused easily, not good at explaining things, forgetful.

Fears: To be added.
Reason for fears: To be added.
Mental state: Grieving for the lose of her parents and littermates. Confused.

Kin.

Mother: Lilacbreeze| Biological| Deceased| RPed by @Rubinaito| "I loved my mom, she was a grate warrior and we got along grate. Though we did fight quite a bit, I think because we're so similar. I miss her but I'm sure she's watching me from StarClan, and I'll see her again."
Father: Blazefeather| Biological| Deceased| RPed by @Twilight01| "I love my dad, you could say I'm daddy's girl. I've looked up to him my whole life and always wanted a relationship like he and my mom had. I miss him though and hope he comes back soon."
Brothers: Open.
Sisters: Ploverpelt| Biological| Missing| RPed by @Casual Scribbles| Buttercupbreeze loves her sister Ploverpelt dearly and is very close to her despite not being able to understand her sexuality, no matter how hard she tries.
Amberpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @Lefty the bear| Buttercup loves her little sister and looks out for her like you'd expect from this molly though she still can't figure out her sexuality.
Magnoliaspark| Biological| Missing| RPed by @Beau| She misses her dearly wishing every day that she would have stayed in WindClan with her but no matter what she still loves her.
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cousins: Doefire| Biological via ???| Living| RPed by @Liekki| Buttercup looks up to her older Cousin, Doefire and shows her respect with that she still loves her and will goof off with if she'll let her.
Sunpaw| Biological via ???| Living| RPed by @Dark blossom| Buttercupbreeze love Sunpaw, just like all her family she feels she needs to loo after her and try and be a role model to her.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: Open.
Nieces: Open.
Sons: None yet.
Daughters: None yet.

Family tree: Here.

Relationships

Friends: Fernwatcher| Living| RPed by @yummyluc | Thoughts ---
Fallenpaw| Living| RPed by @Florence + machine| Buttercupbreeze hasn't got to know Fallenpaw that well yet but she finds it amusing that she was made Deputy the same day Fallenpaw was made an apprentice though she doesn't quite understand her sexuality.
Close Friends: Midnightflower| Missing| RPed by Lefty the bear| Buttercup enjoys Midnightflower's company finding her easy to talk to and just hang with she's very grateful that they are such good friends.
Ferretsprint| Living| RPed by @Spirit| Buttercupbreeze looks after Ferretpaw, finding herself sticking out for her when she's bullied and enjoying her company.
Obsidiansky| Missing| RPed by @Lonestar23| Thoughts ---
Best Friends: Butterflywing| Missing| RPed by @Lonestar23| Thoughts ---

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: Open.
Future Mentor: None.

Apprentice: Shadepaw| Living| RPed by @Silver Fishie | Buttercupbreeze likes Shadepaw, finding her amusing most of the time though she is quite protective over her without even realizing it herself. She views her as a daughter figure in a way.
Past Apprentice: None.
Future Apprentice:

Crushes: Owleyes| RPed by @Celestial| Buttercupbreeze is just getting to know this tom but she enjoys his company though she has yet to learn that he has a crush on her.
Love interest: Open.
Past Love interests: Open.
Future Love interests: Open.
Mate: Not at the moment.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Owleyes| RPed by Celestial| Buttercupbreeze is just getting to know this tom but she enjoys his company though she has yet to learn that he has a crush on her.
Enemies: Open.
Rivals: Open.

Amazing art by Suspiciousmindz

Them song: None, yet

Plots: The Stray.
Without the River the Forrest will run dry.

Finders:

Fun facts:
(1) Buttercupbreeze was originally going to a loner.
(2) I almost named her Buttercuppetal but thought better of it.
(3) She's my first ever High Rank. Being made one on 02-16-2018.
(4) I kinda based her off myself.
(5) She has trouble really getting attached to others, one reason she doesn't have real friends outside WindClan, but when she does finally get attached it's hard for her to let go.

Back story:
To be added.

The Highlights:
- As a kit she was a bit sheltered, that and she was very oblivious at her young age.
- Was made an apprentice with her two sisters at six moons.
- At eight moons the trio's kithood best friend was taken by Twolegs while hunting with the trio.
- Magnoliapaw left WindClan and joined ThunderClan the moon the trio were nine moons due to the trauma of her best friend gone missing.
- By 10 moons Buttercup had developed depression though would never admitted it.
-That same moon her mentor disappeared without a word.
- 11 moons old Buttercup learned the value of being loyal to get Clan and kin.
- At 12 moons old Buttercuppaw was made a warrior for her Loyalty and Compassion.
- Became a big sister at 14 moons.
- By 15 moons Buttercupbreeze had completely gotten over her depression and finally admitted to herself that she had been depressed in the past.
- Nearing 18 moons Buttercupbreeze's loyalty was tested as she had to face a 'frined' in a battle.
- The moon she turned 19 moons Buttercupbreeze decided not to have friends outside of WindClan, only acquaintances.
-At a young 21 moons Buttercupbreeze was given Shadepaw as her first apprentice.
-At 23 moons Blazingstar pronounced her as the Deputy of WindClan.
- Nearing 28 moons Buttercup took in a stay kit she'd found wounded.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 15th, 2018 at 06:32 PM.