Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:47 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default PRIVATE!!

@Shadow @2018 Okapi

Imma start pretty much where we left off, on LE THREAD))

Jaypaw stormed out of the camp, passing Rabbitpaw and Bearpaw, who were dragging Ravenpaw's limp body back to camp. Jaypaw ignored them as he stormed away, angry at Owlpaw and Blazepaw for not stopping Ravenpaw from trying to kill herself. He was so angry that he had even declared that they weren't his brothers anymore.

Rabbitpaw gently set down Ravenpaw and glanced at Bearpaw as Jaypaw stormed by. Rabbitpaw sighed,"You're right Bearpaw, Clan life is VERY stressful. I mean, what happened to our family. I used to be ABLE to be my happy self... But now I'm not so sure..." He tilted his head at his brother, his tiny legs stiffening,"Maybe we SHOULD leave the Clan... It would be so much easier."

Brackenheart continued pushing Mudfur to tell him why she was sobbing. He knew it wasn't just because of their family because their family was broken up before and she had only started crying just now,"Mudfur! Are you sure it was just that! Are you sure you're alright!" Worry shone in his eyes as he continued pestering her.

Gatorjaws slunk through the camp entrance, trying not to be seen. He sighed in releif when no one seemed to notice him. He went to the Warriors den to try to sleep and clear his head. Maybe sleep would lift his spirits now after having his heart broken... Probably not, but he could try.

Fawncreek peeked out the medicine den and sighed as she saw an angry Owlpaw and Blazepaw, a worried Brackenheart, and a crying Mudfur. What had this whole CLAN come to!? She went back in her den, suddenly feeling exhausted. She curled up in her nest and let her mind drift into sleep.

Fishpaw tilted her head at Volcanokit,"So, who's gonna be the mouse and who's gonna be the warrior!?" She asked cheerfully. She lashed her tail playfully and smiled brightly at the young tom.

Boulderpaw continued to clean out the nursery.

Briarpaw walked into the camp to see that in the few minutes that she was gone the camp had erupted into chaos. She stared at everything and bounded over to Blazepaw and Owlpaw. She tilted her head in concern as she glanced at Mudfur,"What's wrong with Mudfur!?" She asked worriedly.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: PRIVATE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@Shadow @2018 Okapi

Imma start pretty much where we left off, on LE THREAD))

Jaypaw stormed out of the camp, passing Rabbitpaw and Bearpaw, who were dragging Ravenpaw's limp body back to camp. Jaypaw ignored them as he stormed away, angry at Owlpaw and Blazepaw for not stopping Ravenpaw from trying to kill herself. He was so angry that he had even declared that they weren't his brothers anymore.

Rabbitpaw gently set down Ravenpaw and glanced at Bearpaw as Jaypaw stormed by. Rabbitpaw sighed,"You're right Bearpaw, Clan life is VERY stressful. I mean, what happened to our family. I used to be ABLE to be my happy self... But now I'm not so sure..." He tilted his head at his brother, his tiny legs stiffening,"Maybe we SHOULD leave the Clan... It would be so much easier."

Brackenheart continued pushing Mudfur to tell him why she was sobbing. He knew it wasn't just because of their family because their family was broken up before and she had only started crying just now,"Mudfur! Are you sure it was just that! Are you sure you're alright!" Worry shone in his eyes as he continued pestering her.

Gatorjaws slunk through the camp entrance, trying not to be seen. He sighed in releif when no one seemed to notice him. He went to the Warriors den to try to sleep and clear his head. Maybe sleep would lift his spirits now after having his heart broken... Probably not, but he could try.

Fawncreek peeked out the medicine den and sighed as she saw an angry Owlpaw and Blazepaw, a worried Brackenheart, and a crying Mudfur. What had this whole CLAN come to!? She went back in her den, suddenly feeling exhausted. She curled up in her nest and let her mind drift into sleep.

Fishpaw tilted her head at Volcanokit,"So, who's gonna be the mouse and who's gonna be the warrior!?" She asked cheerfully. She lashed her tail playfully and smiled brightly at the young tom.

Boulderpaw continued to clean out the nursery.

Briarpaw walked into the camp to see that in the few minutes that she was gone the camp had erupted into chaos. She stared at everything and bounded over to Blazepaw and Owlpaw. She tilted her head in concern as she glanced at Mudfur,"What's wrong with Mudfur!?" She asked worriedly.
Ravenpaw’s chest heaved slightly while Volcanokit purred,” I ish da warrior.” He purred

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw’s chest heaved slightly while Volcanokit purred,” I ish da warrior.” He purred
Fishpaw wiggled her stumpy tail,"of course!" She purred. Then she looked at him mischeiviously,"Try and catch me!" She meowed, jogging away.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fishpaw wiggled her stumpy tail,"of course!" She purred. Then she looked at him mischeiviously,"Try and catch me!" She meowed, jogging away.
Volcanokit growled playfully,” I ish da stwongest worrier in all da cleee-annes.” He declared, he had a lisp, yeah, but as far as this little kit was concerned he was a warrior, or in his words a ‘worrier’. He charged after Fishpaw,” Get bock hewe Fishpaw! I ish youw mentow, an’ dat means I ish da boss. FISHKIT wisten to youw fathew and fetch me pway!” He gave a wry smile. (IDK why he has a speach impediment lol, it’s fun to write gramatically incorrectly)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Volcanokit growled playfully,” I ish da stwongest worrier in all da cleee-annes.” He declared, he had a lisp, yeah, but as far as this little kit was concerned he was a warrior, or in his words a ‘worrier’. He charged after Fishpaw,” Get bock hewe Fishpaw! I ish youw mentow, an’ dat means I ish da boss. FISHKIT wisten to youw fathew and fetch me pway!” He gave a wry smile. (IDK why he has a speach impediment lol, it’s fun to write gramatically incorrectly)
XD OML YES)

Fishpaw giggled,"Sorry father!" She said in a squeaky, high pitched voice padding back to him. She then batted a piece of moss towards him,"Think fast!"

Boulderpaw stuck her head out of the nursery,"Hey! Can you be a bit quieter!?"

Fishpaw stared at her playfully,"Well, you're yelling," she laughed.

Boulderpaw sighed and went back to cleaning the nursery.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
XD OML YES)

Fishpaw giggled,"Sorry father!" She said in a squeaky, high pitched voice padding back to him. She then batted a piece of moss towards him,"Think fast!"

Boulderpaw stuck her head out of the nursery,"Hey! Can you be a bit quieter!?"

Fishpaw stared at her playfully,"Well, you're yelling," she laughed.

Boulderpaw sighed and went back to cleaning the nursery.
Volcanokit purred,” Good daughtew. Bouwderkit cwean da nuwsery fahstew (faster) den pway wit me.” He ordered.

Old February 18th, 2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Volcanokit purred,” Good daughtew. Bouwderkit cwean da nuwsery fahstew (faster) den pway wit me.” He ordered.
Fishpaw purred happily and batted at the moss ball again,"Play with me father!" She smiled.

Boulderpaw rolled her eyes, then she grinned. Even SHE couldn't say that this kit wasn't adorable,"Do I HAVE to!?" She whined in a high voice.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fishpaw purred happily and batted at the moss ball again,"Play with me father!" She smiled.

Boulderpaw rolled her eyes, then she grinned. Even SHE couldn't say that this kit wasn't adorable,"Do I HAVE to!?" She whined in a high voice.
Volcanokit smiled, I am the leader of the apprentices, Maybe they should call me Volcanostar? he purred,” Awright. Don’t fowget my name is Volcanostaw.” He chuggled,” Yesh mah second dauwter you do.” He chuckled,” And as a membah of da clan you do, I am youw leadah.” He smiled wrly.

Old February 18th, 2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Volcanokit smiled, I am the leader of the apprentices, Maybe they should call me Volcanostar? he purred,” Awright. Don’t fowget my name is Volcanostaw.” He chuggled,” Yesh mah second dauwter you do.” He chuckled,” And as a membah of da clan you do, I am youw leadah.” He smiled wrly.
Fishpaw tilted her head,"Do we HAVE to call you Vocanostar? Can't we just call you father?" She smiled.

Boulderpaw finished cleaning and walked out to join them, trying to look bored.
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fishpaw tilted her head,"Do we HAVE to call you Vocanostar? Can't we just call you father?" She smiled.

Boulderpaw finished cleaning and walked out to join them, trying to look bored.
Volcanokit smirked,” That sounds liek you no wesprect da leadah!” He smiled,” Cheew up Bouldewkit.” He teased playfully.