Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old February 17th, 2018, 04:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

[ That's ok we will figure it out ]

A moment later a tall woman appeared followed by a wave of assistants.mshe was wearing a skirt reaching down around her knees and a blouse. Around her shoulders was a grey jacket and her hair was done up by a few pins into a neat bun. She offered a sweet smile as he heels clicked on the floor until she came up nice and close to the group. "My fine crew, I thought you'd never get here" she said with a wide smile almost plastic like. In her hand she held a stack of papers but buried deep at the back was a deep red one which Tobias had noticed. She looked at him but than quickly covered it with an arm ignoring the glare she had Recieved. "Come with me! We have to get you all fitted into suits before we get anywhere near that ship now don't we!" she than turned followed by her assitants leading them through the lobby as everyone around them grew awful silent as she passed. Than she came up to a pair of swinging doors and opened them up allowing them to follow closely after her into a long corridor with Windows on each side. Behind the windows was an open field a few smaller working ships and army cars patrolling the tarmac. "Welcome to our testing field, site A3 for short! Here we test our engines and such. Sometimes we repair some of our-" she paused but said nothing after. She continued to walk down the long corridor opening another set of swinging doors into another corridor which was now connected to a seperate building. Within there was large pieces of seperate ships being fixed and built onto with other parts. "Here we manufacture! Once we find little mistakes we fix them here or make new parts to be added to pre existing ships! Our crew works 24/7 and is always happy to hear your safety concerns!" she said piping up happily as they sped through that section and again through another set of swinging doors into an actual building with a front desk and windows all along its exterior with a set of elevators and a few couches and plants littered around. "We will be setting you guys into your own little rooms for now, somebody will be sent up to take your measurements and get your suits fitted. Than on a few hours I'll be back to pick you up and show you the ship!" she said with a proud smile when suddenly a walkin talkie crackles her eyes widen and she grabbed it off her blouse just as somebody began to say "WE NEED YOU DOWN HERE NOW!" she laughed nervously than without another word spun and hurried off faster than before her asistance filing out with her.

[ This post was a alittle sloppy ]

He couldnt help but laugh as Marie threatened lucifer and honeslty he had to clap his hand over his mouth not to start choking on air. Usually it was somebody telling him to shut up but honeslty it was fantastic for a change of scenery! He was a Jokster and he really couldn't lie, he loves to laugh, loved to make people laugh and most of all loves to flirt. It was like a game and since everyone here didn't like flirting he found himself using it as a kind of sport. Than the woman showed up who ruined his fun and he simply frowned. Worst timing ever! As she spoke he found himself drifting off slightly from her droning on until he tagged along when the red letter came into view. And instantly like a child he was intrigued. Only than did she shush it away but forcing it into the stack that he was now- bored- again. He tagged along behind the group taking note of the silence that followed but at this point he didn't care- he wanted to see the ships! Once the tour was over, Tobias stood blinking his eyes in confusion. "Am I- not the only one a little confused?" he asked softly wrapping his arms around himself

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:59 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Marie sighed as she was practically rushed along, glancing over everything with a slightly critical gaze. Upon being ushered into the room, Marie focused her cold gaze on the woman and was about to ask about the suits right before she rushed out. The girl sighed and glanced around at the crew members before focusing her gaze on Tobias. "Don't worry, we're all a tad bit confused." She assured him, her tone not as unkind as it had been towards Lucifer. She didn't quite smile, but she wasn't frowning either. She drifted over to a bookshelf, glancing over the titles and plucking out a book. It wasn't thin by any means, but Marie had no doubt that she'd finish it within the hour. The girl tended to blaze through books, after all. She made herself comfortable on a soft armchair, looking a little more relaxed and approachable with the book in her lap and an engrossed expression on her face as soon as she began reading.

[So, I have a bit of a romance idea.]
[Marie and Tobias like each other a lot, but Lucifer has a crush on Marie, right? So Lucifer tries his best to make Tobias look like a bad guy to try and get Marie to like him, and manages to succeed for a bit before Tobias fixes things with Marie.]
@Broken Madness
@Celestial

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM
I’m full of it

I can do that but @.:Blue Wishes:. Thomas was going to be tobias’s love interest but if we can work the plot with Thomas getting somebody in the end? Because I don’t wanna abandon anybody. I like the plot though and it doesn’t matter to me who Tobias ends up loving. I love the idea of Lucifer trying to make Tobias look like an actual piece of crap. I would imagine at some point they are fighting on the ship and jeopardize everyone’s life because of it ~
@Incandescence @Broken Madness

Tobias glanced back at Marie running his hand through his hair and he let out an aggravated sigh. “I wasn’t really coming here to set up camp in the lobby I really want to go..” he grumbled pressing his forehead against the window and glancing through the glass that displayed a launch pad and multiple trucks pulling in and out with fuel. He stepped back looking over to Marie who had settled down with a book already. “Your reading? Are you serious we are going to make history and your reading?” he asked walking over and examining the book than suddenly plucked it out of her hands. He smirked and danced away with it in his hands running around the small living room til he was behind the island in the middle of the kitchen. “Thomas catch!” than with a gentle toss the book was flying through the air towards Thomas doing a few turns and flips til it was close enough to catch. But Tobias didn’t seem to care if he caught it because he was already jumping up into the table, wobbling but still on the table. There was already a few plates and cups and a few sets of silverware which he was trying his hardest not to step on until he picked up a jug of water that had been placed in the middle of the table. He smiled. “Eh Lucifer! Catch!!” than he chucked the jug towards him with the cap still on but clearly not on tight enough.

François Lelord

Old February 19th, 2018, 05:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I can do that but @.:Blue Wishes:. Thomas was going to be tobias’s love interest but if we can work the plot with Thomas getting somebody in the end? Because I don’t wanna abandon anybody. I like the plot though and it doesn’t matter to me who Tobias ends up loving. I love the idea of Lucifer trying to make Tobias look like an actual piece of crap. I would imagine at some point they are fighting on the ship and jeopardize everyone’s life because of it ~
@Incandescence @Broken Madness

Tobias glanced back at Marie running his hand through his hair and he let out an aggravated sigh. “I wasn’t really coming here to set up camp in the lobby I really want to go..” he grumbled pressing his forehead against the window and glancing through the glass that displayed a launch pad and multiple trucks pulling in and out with fuel. He stepped back looking over to Marie who had settled down with a book already. “Your reading? Are you serious we are going to make history and your reading?” he asked walking over and examining the book than suddenly plucked it out of her hands. He smirked and danced away with it in his hands running around the small living room til he was behind the island in the middle of the kitchen. “Thomas catch!” than with a gentle toss the book was flying through the air towards Thomas doing a few turns and flips til it was close enough to catch. But Tobias didn’t seem to care if he caught it because he was already jumping up into the table, wobbling but still on the table. There was already a few plates and cups and a few sets of silverware which he was trying his hardest not to step on until he picked up a jug of water that had been placed in the middle of the table. He smiled. “Eh Lucifer! Catch!!” than he chucked the jug towards him with the cap still on but clearly not on tight enough.

(( honestly i like them being love interests but if you want to do something else i’m fine with that, though i don’t know if thomas would end up with anyone since he’s not exactly the most developed/likable
seriously he’s not that important so you can do what you want ))

Thomas awkwardly stood back, until he saw a book heading towards him. He managed to wrap his hands around it, staggering slightly. Sighing, he glanced at Tobias, an awkward smile crossing his face, before he looked away, the book still in his hands. Should he give it back? Should he just stand here? His mind was a whirlwind once again, over a stupid book. The book slipping out of his hands and falling onto the floor managed to clear his thoughts for a moment, before he picked it back up, wondering if it was important. Cracking open the pages, he quietly started to scan through them, wondering what it was about.
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

(hahaha that feel when your character hates love so she gets left out of things)

standing back, haden watched the chaos around her. after waiting a few moments, she simply shrugged and sighed, leaning against the wall and pulling out a journal. haden whipped out a pencil and sharpened it before writing a few notes.

crew-
the entire crew is literally insane. it consists of tobias, thomas, lucifer, marie and me. i'm pretty sure nobody really cares about what may happen to us.
leader-
she seems... secretive. she was rather shady-sounding and ran in a panic. that woman must not want us to know something.
entire mission-
exciting, but now i'm beginning to feel nervous.
building-
beautiful. it's full of so many interesting things, but for some reason we can't go to certain places?
me-
terrified.

haden bit her lip in thought, tapping her chin with her pencil before doodling a little alien on the rest of the paper. once she did that, she sat back and watched everyone else with a raised brow, closing the journal but leaving it out for further notes. don't forget to document everything, haden reminded herself.
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:35 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( honestly i like them being love interests but if you want to do something else i’m fine with that, though i don’t know if thomas would end up with anyone since he’s not exactly the most developed/likable
seriously he’s not that important so you can do what you want ))

Thomas awkwardly stood back, until he saw a book heading towards him. He managed to wrap his hands around it, staggering slightly. Sighing, he glanced at Tobias, an awkward smile crossing his face, before he looked away, the book still in his hands. Should he give it back? Should he just stand here? His mind was a whirlwind once again, over a stupid book. The book slipping out of his hands and falling onto the floor managed to clear his thoughts for a moment, before he picked it back up, wondering if it was important. Cracking open the pages, he quietly started to scan through them, wondering what it was about.
@Celestial @Broken Madness
Well Toby can end up with Thomas in the end, and Marie with Lucifer, but there’d be a bit of a ‘dance’ before then.
I’ll reply soon but I need to find an outlet for my computer

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:29 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

“Yes, I’m reading. I like—“ Marie didn’t even get to finish before she found it being tugged out of her hands and tossed towards someone else- Thomas. She frowned at Tobias, but didn’t scold him like she would’ve Lucifer or anyone else. Tobias was rather harmless in his amusing little actions after all. A little fun wouldn’t hurt anyone. She stood up, striding across the room to Thomas where she gently placed her fingers on the book. “It’s a romance story.” She informed him, not taking the book away but rather pointing at one of the characters names. “The main character is a princess trying to find her lost childhood friend.” It has some decent horror and mystery elements in it as well, if you’d like to read it.” She blinked at him, waiting patiently for his response.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:22 PM
I’m full of it

@.:Blue Wishes:. @hiraeth @Broken Madness @Incandescence
[ Madness Tobias threw a jug of water at lucifer so... Yeah ]

Bored that nobody had continued to watch him dance around on the table and throw things he hopped down towards the pair Thomas and Marie until just as he was about to clap his hands on their shoulders he spotted Haden. Writing? Of all things writing and reading just as they where about to go on a stupid mission people where doing school things. He rolled his eyes and slid up next to Haden which he considered a good friend of his and leaned on the wall next to her. "Whatcha writing eh?" he said leaning over her shoulder and only a
Catching a brief glance and than being bored of reading it. He spun away grabbing her hand and pulling her with him before assuming natural dance position. His hand on her waist and shoulder before he swept across the floor dancing right beside Thomas and Marie before sweeping ae
Ways across the floor a second time. "See how much fun it is when we aren't reading?" he asked tossing his head back with a little laugh, than deliberately knocking into lucifer as he pulled Haden closer and continued to sweep around the room gracefully

François Lelord

Old February 19th, 2018, 08:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Celestial @Broken Madness @Incandescence

haden's eyes widened and she squeaked, clinging to tobias as she was pulled across the room. her face contorted into that of discomfort, though she soon relaxed and began to laugh. "you are absolutely ridiculous," she giggled. hands clinging to his shoulders, she quickly caught her step and moved with a less awkward posture, allowing them to move elegantly through the room. haden's eyes softened into that of content, knowing that tobias was simply messing around with them all. "and for your information, i'm documenting everything that we encounter on our journey so i can keep data written in case anything goes wrong. it'll also serve as a lovely memory when we come back." if we even come back alive. who knows what we may encounter? laughing quietly, haden stared at tobias, a soft smile on her face. if she hadn't found that she was aromantic, she may have really fallen for the goofy guy. but of course she had to be different. of course.
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:47 PM
The Madness King

Lucifer just stood still for a bit the water dripping down his face as he looks at Tobias coldly, soon and suddenly he begins to grab the man by the neck. “ who the hell do you think you are runt?” He asks darkly and coldly. “ look I’m supposed to be nice on this trip or the old man will have my head. So start explaining or get beat. “ he says darkly as he begins to suddenly push him against the wall creaking his neck a bit “ ... So boy? Are you going to speak or play innocent?!” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward