Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM

Old February 15th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Juniperclan rp!

@Celestial
@Boba Fett
@Twilight01
@Broken Madness

(Its here!!! Ps juniperstar sounds like pyrrha and patchcry sounds like raven branwen if ya don't know look them up ..)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 15th, 2018 at 06:20 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Juniperstar woke up blinking her eyes a few times suddenly her ears and head perked up she remembered that she was supposed to announce a warrior ceremony today she was gonna give three loyal apprentices their warrior name . She smiled at the thought she didn't mind the ceremonies . The grey and white tabby she cat stood to her paws shaking her fur ending with a tail flick she raced out of her den and ran to the leaders rock her legs were a blur she didn't even pause to get a bite to eat for breakfast ,her whiskers twitched as wind blew across her face also giving her a good wif of the air the sents of her fellow clanmates filling her nose. Juniperstar leapt up the rocks and crouched sending all her strength to her hind legs and jumped high up to the boulder that was pretty high it was good because all her clanmates could see her and vice versa. She landed safely and walked up to the edge of the boulder her ears pointed forward she sighed taking a deep breath and exhailed I hope I'm doing the best. she often wondered if she was doing the right thing as leader . Like with orders etc. She shook her head slightly and cleared her throat " all cats of juniperclan gather under leaders rock ! Today I am going to be giving three apprentices their warrior names!! Which I am proud to do so " she meowed loudly and looked down at at the three apprentices she smiled warmly and leapt down in front of them she looked at Gatorpaw first who's siblings would also be given their names. She looked up at the sky then back down at gatorpaw " gatorpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs? Do you promise to be loyal ? " she meowed
@Boba Fett

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Juniperstar woke up blinking her eyes a few times suddenly her ears and head perked up she remembered that she was supposed to announce a warrior ceremony today she was gonna give three loyal apprentices their warrior name . She smiled at the thought she didn't mind the ceremonies . The grey and white tabby she cat stood to her paws shaking her fur ending with a tail flick she raced out of her den and ran to the leaders rock her legs were a blur she didn't even pause to get a bite to eat for breakfast ,her whiskers twitched as wind blew across her face also giving her a good wif of the air the sents of her fellow clanmates filling her nose. Juniperstar leapt up the rocks and crouched sending all her strength to her hind legs and jumped high up to the boulder that was pretty high it was good because all her clanmates could see her and vice versa. She landed safely and walked up to the edge of the boulder her ears pointed forward she sighed taking a deep breath and exhailed I hope I'm doing the best. she often wondered if she was doing the right thing as leader . Like with orders etc. She shook her head slightly and cleared her throat " all cats of juniperclan gather under leaders rock ! Today I am going to be giving three apprentices their warrior names!! Which I am proud to do so " she meowed loudly and looked down at at the three apprentices she smiled warmly and leapt down in front of them she looked at Gatorpaw first who's siblings would also be given their names. She looked up at the sky then back down at gatorpaw " gatorpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs? Do you promise to be loyal ? " she meowed
@Boba Fett
Gatorpaw breathed,"I do!" He meowed without hesitation.

Fawnpaw shifted worriedly.

Brackenpaw couldn't wait for his turn.

(Is it ok if I change Brackenpelt(Brackenpaw)'s warrior name to Brackenheart? If not that's ok)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Gatorpaw breathed,"I do!" He meowed without hesitation.

Fawnpaw shifted worriedly.

Brackenpaw couldn't wait for his turn.

(Is it ok if I change Brackenpelt(Brackenpaw)'s warrior name to Brackenheart? If not that's ok)
(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Bonedust shuffled out of his den late and stumbled out into the clearing wriggling his way into the crowd and taking s seat right beneath the shade of the rock eyes darting between the apprentices.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless
Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, "I'm pretty excited for them but WHY does it have to be so early?" Her exclamation got a glare from Starbelly. Ignoring him she said in a quieter voice, "I can't wait to get my own apprentice ceremony!"

Starbelly glared as Wishpaw began talking to Patchcry. The outgoing she-cat could be rude sometimes without realizing it. Starbelly cheered loudly for the newly named warrior, "Gatorjaws! Gatorjaws!"

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 15th, 2018 at 07:03 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, "I'm pretty excited for them but WHY does it have to be so early?" Her exclamation got a glare from Starbelly. Ignoring him she said in a quieter voice, "I can't wait to get my own apprentice ceremony!"

Starbelly glared as Wishpaw began talking to Patchcry. The outgoing she-cat could be rude sometimes without realizing it. Starbelly cheered loudly for the newly named warrior, "Gatorjaws! Gatorjaws!"
Patchcry chuckled and tried to see the apprentices but had no luck since others blocked her vision she wrapped her tail around her paws " to get it out of the way I bet. But I don't know what goes on in her mind . You might wanna enjoy the last bits of apprenticeship you have before long youd be a warrior being poised and not be able to do the things you want most " she meowed not looking at the apprentice her eyes seemed to glow beautifully in the sun .

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Patchcry chuckled and tried to see the apprentices but had no luck since others blocked her vision she wrapped her tail around her paws " to get it out of the way I bet. But I don't know what goes on in her mind . You might wanna enjoy the last bits of apprenticeship you have before long youd be a warrior being poised and not be able to do the things you want most " she meowed not looking at the apprentice her eyes seemed to glow beautifully in the sun .
shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.
(Celestial gets to choose bonedust app )
Patchcry raised her eyebrow then looked at wishpaw she looked over at starbelly the deputy she dipped her head in greeting and had a small smile . The tail swishing was a bit distracting her whiskers twitched and narrowed her eyes at wishpaw she heard ' old cat ' she is a warrior but she did act older then what she really is she flicked her ears and huffed " I'm a warrior not an elder . Best think twice about what you say " she meowed her voice was calm yet firm @Twilight01

Last edited by Leucos; February 16th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.