Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:01 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM

Old February 12th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default ❤everything finder for Rowanblaze❤

Family Relations
~.~.~
Mother
-must be at least 40 moons
-doesn't have to be mates with the father anymore
-can be a single mom(dad could be a rogue, loner, deceased)
-must have some resemblance of Rowanblaze
x
Father
-must be at least 40 moons
-doesn't have to be mates with mother anymore
-can be a single dad(mom could be a rogue, loner, deceased)
-must have some resemblance of Rowanblaze
x
Siblings[1]
-must be same age
-must look similar to Rowanblaze
-either tom or she-cat

Romantic Relations
~.~.~
Love Interest(s)(Warrior Age)
-can be more than one love interest
-doesn't have to become mates
-can hurt him emotionally
-can be one sided

x
Mate
-will only be determined in roleplay
-give reasons why they would be a good fit
-will they have kits

Clan Relations
~.~.~
Former Mentor
-at least 10 moons older
x
Best Friend
-knows him extremely well
-sometimes can tell how he's feeling without asking
-true to him
-can have a crush on him & be a love interest
x
Friends
-enjoys talking to him
-shared stories
-enjoy comfortable silence during hunting/border patrols
-doesn't pry or get in his buisness
x
Rival
-reason why
x
Enemies
-reason why

FORM

w/ link
Name:
Link:
Role Wanted/Reason Why:

w/o link
Name:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
Reason Why:

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 13th, 2018 at 08:49 AM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ❤everything finder for Rowanblaze❤

Name: Mistwing.
Link: Here.
Role Wanted/Reason Why: Rowanblaze's love interest, because Mistwing can see how passionate he is about, well, everything. She is intrigued by him but also thinks if she spends more time with him he could inspire something in herself. Also Mistwing is a bit of an emotional/emotionless mess sometimes, so if you want to throw in some hurt to cause some delicious angst I'm totally keen for that.

@Owl
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Wolfheart
Around his age only a moon older though
Strong, smart and has a way with words. One might even say a flirt but she’s loyal no matter what and respects the cats she flirts with which is honestly rare. SHe’s one might say a protective girl especially over family and friends, carefree and playful he’s one of the cute but handsome molly that catches many eyes especially with her bad puns and stuff. However she can be serious when needed. When she is, she’s former life as a rouge can be seen in her eyes, she’s smart and she knows a thing or two about the outside world. SHe’s seen things and has done things that make even starclan shiver a bit in fear or discomfort. But she’s aiming to change her ways and is honestly doing a good job on it. SHe will fight to protect and kill to protect as well. A loving tom that doesn’t like to stay away from you too long but of course understands space. He’s always smiling and being the playful molly she is and is always teasing when she sees the chance but if she truly loves you. He will show you the real reason why some call her wolfheart. A loyal molly with a romantic way of saying he loves you but even that won’t be enough!
https://marymsjay-warriors-art.tumbl...e/160466108355
Hopefully mate but I am always willing to capture his heart
She’s a loyal molly ( though acts more like a tom!) and has always dreamed of having kits and being a true warrior. As a former rouge she had to do a lot to earn many’s trust and even now most still look at him coldly. All he really wants is to love and have a family life as a rouge is tough and she has many scars to prove it. Her dreams are usually nightmares and she wants to get rid of them with the thought of someone he loves running though her head. She’s a good molly with a golden heart and a sweet smile for her love and her love alone. Still playful and will even tease when she sees the need or when you just need to be cheered up! She wants to love is that such a bad thing?

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 12th, 2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Wolfheart
Around her age only a moon older though
Strong, smart and has a way with words. One might even say a flirt but he’s loyal no matter what and respects the cats he flirts with which is honestly rare. He’s one might say a protective guy especially over family and friends, carefree and playful he’s one of the cute but handsome Toms that catches many eyes especially with his bad puns and stuff. However he can be serious when needed. When he is, he’s former life as a rouge can be seen in his eyes, he’s smart and he knows a thing or two about the outside world. He’s seen things and has done things that make even starclan shiver a bit in fear or discomfort. But he’s aiming to change his ways and is honestly doing a good job on it. He will fight to protect and kill to protect as well. A loving tom that doesn’t like to stay away from you too long but of course understands space. He’s always smiling and being the playful tom he is and is always teasing when he sees the chance but if he truly loves you. He will show you the real reason why some call him wolfheart. A loyal tom with a romantic way of saying he loves you but even that won’t be enough!
https://marymsjay-warriors-art.tumbl...e/160466108355
Hopefully mate but I am always willing to capture her heart
He’s a loyal tom and has always dreamed of having kits and being a true warrior. As a former rouge he had to do a lot to earn many’s trust and even now most still look at him coldly. All he really wants is to love and have a family life as a rouge is tough and he has many scars to prove it. His dreams are usually nightmares and he wants to get rid of them with the thought of someone he loves running though his head. He’s a good tom with a golden heart and a sweet smile for his love and his love alone. Still playful and will even tease when he sees the need or when you just need to be cheered up! He wants to love is that such a bad thing?
Rowanblaze is a tom c:

Old February 12th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Name: Mistwing.
Link: Here.
Role Wanted/Reason Why: Rowanblaze's love interest, because Mistwing can see how passionate he is about, well, everything. She is intrigued by him but also thinks if she spends more time with him he could inspire something in herself. Also Mistwing is a bit of an emotional/emotionless mess sometimes, so if you want to throw in some hurt to cause some delicious angst I'm totally keen for that.

@Owl
Accepted as love interest! c: If you have any ideas I'm totally open for it! I saw she has a best friend/crush not sure if you intend them to be mates but if so a little hurt in Rowanblaze's life would do well for character development! Up to you!

Old February 12th, 2018, 10:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Rowanblaze is a tom c:
Good thing I just made him for this! :3 I shall turn him into a her! Forgive me let me edit it my friend.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Good thing I just made him for this! :3 I shall turn him into a her! Forgive me let me edit it my friend.
Wolfheart will be accepted as another love interest! Maybe Mistwing can hurt him and Wolfheart can be there for him as a best friend, secretly loves him and helps him through the pain! From there we will see about them become mates :3
@Radler

Last edited by Owl; February 12th, 2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Wolfheart will be accepted as another love interest! Maybe Mistwing can hurt him and Wolfheart can be there for him as a best friend, secretly loves him and helps him through the pain! From there we will see about them become mates :3
Yes!! Now I’m excited! :3
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Honeyflower.
Link:Her Bio.
Role Wanted/Reason Why: Future mate? Okay so as you saw Honeyflower doesn't have many relationships and as I was reading Rowanblaze's Bio Honeyflower just popped into my mind. I believe they'd make a good couple after some rough spots. Since Honeyflower was a formal rouge maybe Rowanblaze would question her loyalty and they'd be enemies that ended up falling or each other? Just an idea. If not maybe a close friend?
@Owl

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 12th, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Dragon Tamer

Love Interest Plot Line!

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

So I'm gonna suggest this, it's up to you three if you'd like to go with it.

Rowanblaze is friends with Mistwing and Wolfheart. Rowanblaze likes Mistwing and Wolfheart likes Rowanblaze. Rowanblaze tries to get Mistwing to enjoy life and Wolfheart ends up feeling like a third wheel, but Rowanblaze holds onto her because he tells her everything and leans on her in his time of need. Mistwing starts to like Rowanblaze and then gets scared and emotionless and breaks off the friendship because she can't do it anymore. Rowanblaze then uses Wolfheart, leans on her, starts to feel for her but doesn't trust his emotions. Rowanblaze then starts to hang out with Honeyflower when he accidentally ruins a hunt of hers and says he will owe her a catch and they realize they are good hunting buddies. Again, Wolfheart is feeling like a third wheel. Rowanblaze makes Honeyflower believe they are mates but they really aren't because he is so unsure of himself. Then she ends up pregnant with his kits. He gets scared and is now awkward around her and isn't really happy about it. Wolfheart tries to be a good sport and tells him to be a good dad so Rowanblaze says he'll do his best but he doesn't love Honeyflower, he realizes the she-cat he's loved all along was Wolfheart and he begs her to forgive him and they become mates at the end? Honeyflower and Rowanblaze kind of co-exist to raise the kits and stay as just friends.

What do you think?!