Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:24 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:09 PM
Daylight in the Nursery...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:58 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:52 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 01:37 PM

Old February 12th, 2018, 04:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default [ private ] Showing Them Around

Aye, this is a private roleplay between @Broken Madness and I! Sorry, peeps. Feel free to stalk, though.

Spiral blinked, "Okay! I think I understand." She didn't really understand at all. She stepped into the portal, greeted with the familiar walls of her den. She could hear the sounding of chatter, mostly barks. All she had to do was mention their names, correct? Maybe she should tell her pack first. Spiral was a bit skeptical about doing this. Mostly because they rarely had other kind of species in the main walls beside prey. "Lucifer, Diablo, Hades, Sano.. and Sasuke? You can come if you want. I mean, can they see you in my world?" She said, her tail swaying. Spiral peeked her head outside the den, catching her beta's gaze. Ever so slowly, she sunk back into her den. She forgot that she kind of was returning early.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 12th, 2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [ private ] Showing Them Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Aye, this is a private roleplay between @Broken Madness and I! Sorry, peeps. Feel free to stalk, though.

Spiral blinked, "Okay! I think I understand." She didn't really understand at all. She stepped into the portal, greeted with the familiar walls of her den. She could hear the sounding of chatter, mostly barks. All she had to do was mention their names, correct? Maybe she should tell her pack first. Spiral was a bit skeptical about doing this. Mostly because they rarely had other kind of species in the main walls beside prey. "Lucifer, Diablo, Hades, Sano.. and Sasuke? You can come if you want. I mean, can they see you in my world?" She said, her tail swaying. Spiral peeked her head outside the den, catching her beta's gaze. Ever so slowly, she sunk back into her den. She forgot that she kind of was returning early.
Almost immediately they walked past the portal and soon they were with spiral. Sano looks around the den while diablo began to walk up to spiral “ what’s wrong?” She asks calmly as hades almost immediately walks out of the den catching the betas eyes “ ... do I have to change into a wolf or?” He asks softly as Sasuke laughs softly while Lucifer just sighs.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Almost immediately they walked past the portal and soon they were with spiral. Sano looks around the den while diablo began to walk up to spiral “ what’s wrong?” She asks calmly as hades almost immediately walks out of the den catching the betas eyes “ ... do I have to change into a wolf or?” He asks softly as Sasuke laughs softly while Lucifer just sighs.
Spiral jumped a bit when they came so quickly. It did work, but why was she surprised. "Yeah, I just came home early. I was kind of hoping to skip the meeting, but it's okay. " She said, she always dreaded when she had to go to the meeting once a year. It was simple: she didn't want to see her former crush or the guy who had a crush on her. Well, Max was okay. Not as bad as Circuit. Spiral chuckled, "Nope. Not unless you want to. " Once he exited the den, she decided she should tell the pack first. Spiral exited the den, she could hear her name be called as a black wolf jump down. The wolf was the beta as it dip it's head to Spiral. "Hello, Alpha. Your home, early? May I ask who these.. things are?" They asked, looking at Hades. "Yeah, long story short they are gonna be staying with us for a bit. I'm showing them around! The one who just left the den is Hades, the shortie is Sano. The gal is Diablo and the one with her is Lucifer. Also, the handsome guy is Sasuke. Don't eat them. " Spiral said, smiling at the beta.

pronouns.cc
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral jumped a bit when they came so quickly. It did work, but why was she surprised. "Yeah, I just came home early. I was kind of hoping to skip the meeting, but it's okay. " She said, she always dreaded when she had to go to the meeting once a year. It was simple: she didn't want to see her former crush or the guy who had a crush on her. Well, Max was okay. Not as bad as Circuit. Spiral chuckled, "Nope. Not unless you want to. " Once he exited the den, she decided she should tell the pack first. Spiral exited the den, she could hear her name be called as a black wolf jump down. The wolf was the beta as it dip it's head to Spiral. "Hello, Alpha. Your home, early? May I ask who these.. things are?" They asked, looking at Hades. "Yeah, long story short they are gonna be staying with us for a bit. I'm showing them around! The one who just left the den is Hades, the shortie is Sano. The gal is Diablo and the one with her is Lucifer. Also, the handsome guy is Sasuke. Don't eat them. " Spiral said, smiling at the beta.
Hades eyes glowed sharply as he looks at the beta “ .... The only one that would be eaten is y’all “ He Says almost coldly as Sasuke laughs softly “ handsome? You have feelings for me?” He asks with a playful wink as diablo begins to step forward and Sano just laughs softly “ short?” Lucifer begins to step forward looking at beta suddenly he smiles “ hi cutie you can call me Lucifer but you can just call me tonight “ He Says winking
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Hades eyes glowed sharply as he looks at the beta “ .... The only one that would be eaten is y’all “ He Says almost coldly as Sasuke laughs softly “ handsome? You have feelings for me?” He asks with a playful wink as diablo begins to step forward and Sano just laughs softly “ short?” Lucifer begins to step forward looking at beta suddenly he smiles “ hi cutie you can call me Lucifer but you can just call me tonight “ He Says winking
"Hades, bad! No eating any of my pack members." Spiral waved a finger in front of his face, huffing. She step back, looking at Sasuke. She returned the playful wink, "Nah~ You wish." She said with a hint of a little purr. Which was strange since she wasn't a cat. Or in the feline family. The black wolf slowly began to shift into a girl. She had black hair with golden piercing eyes. She crossed her arms, glaring at Lucifer. Spiral was laughing. "You aren't my type." Sage, the beta said to Lucifer. "Lucifer, mate. Sage doesn't like boys. Or girls, matter in fact." Spiral said in between laughter. Sage didn't seem too happy about being flirted with. Spiral herself, shift to a white wolf. "I'll be back, I should tell the pack about you guys first. Sage, keep a eye on them!" She said, bounding away to tell her pack.

pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:17 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Hades, bad! No eating any of my pack members." Spiral waved a finger in front of his face, huffing. She step back, looking at Sasuke. She returned the playful wink, "Nah~ You wish." She said with a hint of a little purr. Which was strange since she wasn't a cat. Or in the feline family. The black wolf slowly began to shift into a girl. She had black hair with golden piercing eyes. She crossed her arms, glaring at Lucifer. Spiral was laughing. "You aren't my type." Sage, the beta said to Lucifer. "Lucifer, mate. Sage doesn't like boys. Or girls, matter in fact." Spiral said in between laughter. Sage didn't seem too happy about being flirted with. Spiral herself, shift to a white wolf. "I'll be back, I should tell the pack about you guys first. Sage, keep a eye on them!" She said, bounding away to tell her pack.
He thinks a bit “... so maybe .. diablo is your type she may be a girl but she’s more man than anything “ He Says playfully as Sasuke smiles “ Lucifer got my stubbornness so it’s a lost cause my friend “ he says playfully as Hades eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step forward to sage. “ .... Are y’all not normal wolves?” He asks calmly as diablo rolls her eyes and Sano just laughs a bit “ I believe Sasuke and Lucifer already found their next loves” he says playfully

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 13th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
He thinks a bit “... so maybe .. diablo is your time she may be a girl but she’s more man than anything “ He Says playfully as Sasuke smiles “ Lucifer got my stubbornness so it’s a lost cause my friend “ he says playfully as Hades eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step forward to sage. “ .... Are y’all not normal wolves?” He asks calmly as diablo rolls her eyes and Sano just laughs a bit “ I believe Sasuke and Lucifer already found their next loves” he says playfully
Spiral jump onto the rock, staggering a bit. She let out long howl as wolves and well, non-shifted wolves began to gather. Explaining that they had some guests. Sage facepalm. "Y'know, I'll let him get the hint later on." She said. She look back at Hades, not fazed at all by his eyes or didn't show it anyway. "We aren't wolves, we are werewolves. " Sage said, her tail swaying when Spiral bounded back over. "Yay! They didn't protest." She said, still in her wolf form. However it was rare if they ever did. "Next.. loves? What?" Spiral tilt her head a little.

pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2018, 12:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral jump onto the rock, staggering a bit. She let out long howl as wolves and well, non-shifted wolves began to gather. Explaining that they had some guests. Sage facepalm. "Y'know, I'll let him get the hint later on." She said. She look back at Hades, not fazed at all by his eyes or didn't show it anyway. "We aren't wolves, we are werewolves. " Sage said, her tail swaying when Spiral bounded back over. "Yay! They didn't protest." She said, still in her wolf form. However it was rare if they ever did. "Next.. loves? What?" Spiral tilt her head a little.
Hades nods slowly “ .... how interesting um.. can y’all do this?” He asks as his eyes glowed and his body begins to form and change into a rather huge shadow like demon wolf, he breathes out some mist and growls softly as he looks down at him. “ or are you just normal werewolves? “ he asks with a dark growl as Sasuke laughs softly “ now he’s interested as well..” he looks at spiral “ don’t worry about me I’m loyal to my own loves however Diablo and Lucifer May be a bit flirty while Sano.... well he’s too pure for this world and hades is just interested in your wolf abilities since he’s never met a other wolf before of course aside from me”
Old February 13th, 2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Hades nods slowly “ .... how interesting um.. can y’all do this?” He asks as his eyes glowed and his body begins to form and change into a rather huge shadow like demon wolf, he breathes out some mist and growls softly as he looks down at him. “ or are you just normal werewolves? “ he asks with a dark growl as Sasuke laughs softly “ now he’s interested as well..” he looks at spiral “ don’t worry about me I’m loyal to my own loves however Diablo and Lucifer May be a bit flirty while Sano.... well he’s too pure for this world and hades is just interested in your wolf abilities since he’s never met a other wolf before of course aside from me”
Sage let out a small huff. "Yes and no. I'm a normal werewolf, but if you want to see non-normal ones you should go ask Saturn and her pups. If, Spiral even lets you see them. More or less I guess Spiral may not be normal, all wolves have their special ability. I don't really know what.. you consider a `regular` werewolf as. " She said, her gaze flickering to a cabin. Spiral seem to sink down a little. "Sageee, what Saturn throws her slurpee at me again? Saturn's my little sister but.. let's just say, her pups are making her go insane." Spiral chuckled, looking back at Sasuke. "Hmm, I think I can handle someone flirting. On the other hand for Sage. I'll let you figure that out too." She shifted back to her human form once more. She could almost feel her sister's frustration. Spiral wasn't surprised. Having a pup with the fire element and Pluto is hard to take care of. While having three other pups.

pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:24 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage let out a small huff. "Yes and no. I'm a normal werewolf, but if you want to see non-normal ones you should go ask Saturn and her pups. If, Spiral even lets you see them. More or less I guess Spiral may not be normal, all wolves have their special ability. I don't really know what.. you consider a `regular` werewolf as. " She said, her gaze flickering to a cabin. Spiral seem to sink down a little. "Sageee, what Saturn throws her slurpee at me again? Saturn's my little sister but.. let's just say, her pups are making her go insane." Spiral chuckled, looking back at Sasuke. "Hmm, I think I can handle someone flirting. On the other hand for Sage. I'll let you figure that out too." She shifted back to her human form once more. She could almost feel her sister's frustration. Spiral wasn't surprised. Having a pup with the fire element and Pluto is hard to take care of. While having three other pups.
Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re in luck Lucifer here is of the fire element as well. I can smell the ash in the air just in case you were wondering how I know anyway if you wanna anyone to take care of them how about Lucifer? He is a fire element and as I can tell from the air those pups don’t know how to control themselves right?” He asks playfully.
Hades nods as he changes back into a human “ I see... like myth I guess than again you’re not myth and more real than anything. How interesting “ he says almost happily