Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old February 14th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
( @littledragon0625 omg im famus X3 )
(Cinnamon are you referring the moving flowers to be Lotus herself or the Lotus flowers in her den that she was moving to tidy up?)

Wandering around the forest, Lotus suddenly heard someone saying hi to her, so she turned to see Nyx, saying in a pretty cheerful voice, "Oh, hi there! Looking for love, I assume?" already getting down to the point. After all, this was the forest that lovers come to to find a match, and she was the matchmaker, never failing to find a perfect match yet.

``Well, I tried. Right now I guess I just need a talk other then trying to find a partner and failing.`` She sighed.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Riton stood on the branch in front of her treeden, which she tidied and added more petals to the outside walls so it would be partially hidden from the lovers. "Hah! Take that love birds!" She yelled in a high pitched voice to the singing birds. "You can't steal my crumbs now!" Riton then flew down and was flying as any other butterfly, when she saw this huge pink, sweet smelling flowers. Weird thing was, it was moving, but what the heck! She flew towards it and landed on a petal, then stuck her tail in to cover it with pollen and eat it.

@DragonChaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Well, I tried. Right now I guess I just need a talk other then trying to find a partner and failing.`` She sighed.
"Well, lucky for you, you won't fail at finding a partner with me around!" Lotus said happily, adding in, "I'm known around here as Lotus, or more specifically, the matchmaker of these lands." That's when she suddenly felt something relatively small on her, responding to it with, "Oh? I think something else likes me as well~" moving her tail over to where the object on her was to see if she could carefully move it off her to see what it was.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
"Well, lucky for you, you won't fail at finding a partner with me around!" Lotus said happily, adding in, "I'm known around here as Lotus, or more specifically, the matchmaker of these lands." That's when she suddenly felt something relatively small on her, responding to it with, "Oh? I think something else likes me as well~" moving her tail over to where the object on her was to see if she could carefully move it off her to see what it was.

Nyx gave a small chuckle, ``If you're a matchmaker, is there a matchbreaker?`` She asked with caution/
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Nyx gave a small chuckle, ``If you're a matchmaker, is there a matchbreaker?`` She asked with caution/
Lotus then went quiet for a second, her tone shifting as she said, "...Trust me when I say, you do not, under any circumstances, want to find or meet her..." not going into exact detail, but basically a serious warning.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Lotus then went quiet for a second, her tone shifting as she said, "...Trust me when I say, you do not, under any circumstances, want to find or meet her..." not going into exact detail, but basically a serious warning.

Nyx gulped and nodded without saying anything, ``O-Ok..`` She said finally. She wondered, how horrible this matchbreaker was... Well, she didn't want to know! She sounded dangerous.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Oh Nickle sounds like a great dragon for Nyx! But their not mates yet, right?))

Nyx was in the forest, wandering around. She just had a lovely meal and then saw a pink dragon. She went up to Lotus, she was just a inch shorter then Lotus but that's ok, ``Hi!`` She said cheerfully, she just wanted to interact with another fellow dragon, since she haven't found a partner yet.
no ill leave that to lotus
Quote:
( @littledragon0625 omg im famus X3 )
(Cinnamon are you referring the moving flowers to be Lotus herself or the Lotus flowers in her den that she was moving to tidy up?)

Wandering around the forest, Lotus suddenly heard someone saying hi to her, so she turned to see Nyx, saying in a pretty cheerful voice, "Oh, hi there! Looking for love, I assume?" already getting down to the point. After all, this was the forest that lovers come to to find a match, and she was the matchmaker, never failing to find a perfect match yet.
lol

Nickle walked out of his den and into the forest but quivkly hid in a tree:whip was right in front of him. oh shoot!

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Nyx gulped and nodded without saying anything, ``O-Ok..`` She said finally. She wondered, how horrible this matchbreaker was... Well, she didn't want to know! She sounded dangerous.
After a bit of awkward silence, Lotus returned to her happy mood, saying, "Right then! Lets go find you a mate, shall we? Or would you like to rest somewhere comfortable first? I have a nest nearby that you could rest in while I'm gone. Whi-I mean, the matchbreaker never goes near it."
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
After a bit of awkward silence, Lotus returned to her happy mood, saying, "Right then! Lets go find you a mate, shall we? Or would you like to rest somewhere comfortable first? I have a nest nearby that you could rest in while I'm gone. Whi-I mean, the matchbreaker never goes near it."

``Sure, Let's go. Since this matchbreaker might be evil, I want to at least spend 1 second with my one and only.`` She sighed.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

"what are you doing nickle!"whip yelled into the tree(when you have no rp parter)"what you saying i cant leave my den!"he yelled trying not to show signs of fear."get down here!you need to do something for me!"whip yelled again and hit the branch with her tail and the limb flew to the ground and nickle quickly flew away into the forest

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``Sure, Let's go. Since this matchbreaker might be evil, I want to at least spend 1 second with my one and only.`` She sighed.
'

"Well, if she's in a good mood, maybe she won't...well...lets go then!" Lotus said, completely not finishing what she was going to say, starting to speed off in a random direction to see if there were other single dragons in the area. Of course she would need to test their personalities to see if they would fit perfectly, but she usually first let the two single dragons get to know each other and then speak to one another in private at times.