WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Artemis
Today 07:39 PM

Old May 23rd, 2018, 07:27 PM
I dunno

My Mood: Adorable
Default Shans adventures

This is a roleplay about my cat shan and all of her adventures with freinds and family @Raven & Co @The Loner Forever

Shan walked around the park it was late at night so there where no housefolk out
Hello random time here you ca. Just call me random or time I'm fine with either I'm a huge undertale fan along with fnaf my undertale and fnaf character is basically the same if only charahub would work on phones like it just freezes and never loads UGH anyways if you wa ant to roleplay I will be more than happy to just PM or vm me I will be online most of the time because SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

Last edited by Random time; May 24th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Shans adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random time View Post
This is a roleplay about my cat shan and all of her adventures with freinds and family @Raven & Co

Shan walked around the park it was late at night so there where no housefolk out
Akio made his way to the park, where he usually met Shan, he normally lived in the forest, but considering he wasn't a clancat, he could do as he wanted, including leaving the forest and venture through the twolegplace and all that, as the russian blue caught sight of Shan, he made his way over to her. "Hey!" He called as he ran over.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 08:05 PM
I dunno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Akio made his way to the park, where he usually met Shan, he normally lived in the forest, but considering he wasn't a clancat, he could do as he wanted, including leaving the forest and venture through the twolegplace and all that, as the russian blue caught sight of Shan, he made his way over to her. "Hey!" He called as he ran over.
Shan turns around as she hears Akio call out "Akio!" She runs over to him "how have you been?" Shan asks while sitting down in front of him
Hello random time here you ca. Just call me random or time I'm fine with either I'm a huge undertale fan along with fnaf my undertale and fnaf character is basically the same if only charahub would work on phones like it just freezes and never loads UGH anyways if you wa ant to roleplay I will be more than happy to just PM or vm me I will be online most of the time because SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:11 AM

Quote:

Shan turns around as she hears Akio call out "Akio!" She runs over to him "how have you been?" Shan asks while sitting down in front of him
The tom smiled as she ran over and he quickly covered her face with licks before he finally sat down. "I've been amazing, how about you, my dear Shan?" He asked and wrapped his tail around his paws.
Old May 24th, 2018, 08:27 PM
I dunno

Quote:
The tom smiled as she ran over and he quickly covered her face with licks before he finally sat down. "I've been amazing, how about you, my dear Shan?" He asked and wrapped his tail around his paws.
"Same with me how you found any new things in the forest" shan replies also wrapping her tail around her paws smiling
Old May 25th, 2018, 12:44 AM

Quote:

"Same with me how you found any new things in the forest" shan replies also wrapping her tail around her paws smiling
Akio shook his head as she asked him if he had found anything new in the forest. "No, nothing new, it's pretty calm out there, anything new on your side?" The Russian Blue asked softly. His gaze meeting the she-cat's. "I'll have to meet your sister one day, I remember the first time you told me about her, yet, I haven't met her." He chuckled.
Old May 25th, 2018, 02:20 AM
I dunno

Quote:
Akio shook his head as she asked him if he had found anything new in the forest. "No, nothing new, it's pretty calm out there, anything new on your side?" The Russian Blue asked softly. His gaze meeting the she-cat's. "I'll have to meet your sister one day, I remember the first time you told me about her, yet, I haven't met her." He chuckled.
Shan chuckles a little "no nothing new and mabey tonight if she desides to actually show up" she said looking around to see if her sister was anywhere to be seen
Old May 26th, 2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:

Shan chuckles a little "no nothing new and mabey tonight if she desides to actually show up" she said looking around to see if her sister was anywhere to be seen
Akio nodded. "I'd really like to meet her, the way you spoke about her, she sounds like a really nice she-cat." He purred and started grooming the she-cat, and by the way she had been saying it right now, he felt like their meeting was only getting closer and closer.
Old May 26th, 2018, 05:19 PM
I dunno

Quote:
Akio nodded. "I'd really like to meet her, the way you spoke about her, she sounds like a really nice she-cat." He purred and started grooming the she-cat, and by the way she had been saying it right now, he felt like their meeting was only getting closer and closer.
"Heh" shan scoots closer and nuzzles into akio's fur
(Ugh writers block)
Old May 27th, 2018, 12:26 AM

Quote:

"Heh" shan scoots closer and nuzzles into akio's fur
(Ugh writers block)
Akio smiled as she nuzzled into his fur and wrapped his tail around her back. "So, everything's been good at your place, no invader?" The tom asked softly, nuzzling the top of her head lovingly.